Getting My SWOLL On!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! ....haha yes im just as suprised as u that i am actually updating my thread.

Well my FREE student gym is closed all fuking week because schools about to start yada yada.....so ive been workingout at a World Gym. im used to weighing on a fancy digital scale, but yesturday and today i got on an old-school one that u find in a docs office and it said i was up a total of 22lbs....i hope its right!!

all lifts are going up still, im eating my face off, and im having lots of sex with my new toy (girl).

besides all that, i start Havoc thursday!! im hoping to pack on atleast 5 more pound and lean up a little more.....we'll see how it goes

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!! ....haha yes im just as suprised as u that i am actually updating my thread.

Well my FREE student gym is closed all fuking week because schools about to start yada yada.....so ive been workingout at a World Gym. im used to weighing on a fancy digital scale, but yesturday and today i got on an old-school one that u find in a docs office and it said i was up a total of 22lbs....i hope its right!!

all lifts are going up still, im eating my face off, and im having lots of sex with my new toy (girl).

besides all that, i start Havoc thursday!! im hoping to pack on atleast 5 more pound and lean up a little more.....we'll see how it goes
Well it's about time we had an update Mister! J/K bro. :lol: Sounds like everything is going well. 22 lbs. sounds awesome! How much has your strength went up? :think:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

nice, you'd better keep updating!! I want to see what happens with the Havoc!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
raise of hands, who wants to see begining pics and pics 2 weeks (today) before PCT??

to "raise ur hand" give this thread a "thumbs up" on the original post

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
*raises hand and gives thumbs up on original post*

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"raises hand and waves it frantically like a school girl ready to piss her plaid skirt!! And then gives a big thumbs-up when she does"!!! LMAO!! :lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright guys, seems like theres enough interest.

tune in around 6pm and they'll be up

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

Damn just ran into this. Looks like its going well brosef. And hand it raised high like a nerd in class wanting to answer the teachers question to maintain his king nerd status :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll be here with balls on. I mean bells on. :lol: BOE - YEE!!! :afro:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Tnick7, I'm a King Nerd now. And it's really fukkin' KOOL!! HA HA :smite::D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should have mentioned that i'll post them up at 6pm CENTRAL....1 more hour

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why do people always looks more tan after cycle too?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to run test e,but imgoin to need a good teacher

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why do people always looks more tan after cycle too?

well if u notice the scar on my stomach, i had surgery back in march with a long recoveryand never got any sun. then i hit the gym again for a while and then jumped on cycle. during the cycle i was at the beach a lot and laid out by the pool to get some color.

starting weight: 165lbs (sad i know, i was originally planning to start the cycle when i was 190lbs BEFORE i got sick and had surgery)

ending weight: 190lbs

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incredible improvement in the pecs and delts. Delts look like they almost fukkin' doubled in size in that rear shot!! WOW!! I can't wait to see what Test does to my big ass!! HOO-RAH!! :bb3:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Damn NOS, lookin pretty thick bro. I didn't know that test tanned you skin too! :lol: Hahaha, how did you like the Epi btw? Was there any synergy going on? How was libido/mood affected? How about strength and mass gains?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the compliments guys!! (no homo)

i ate my face off. my diet was about 90% clean though. lots and lots and lots of chicken breast and ground beef (97% lean)

my goal for pct is to maintain size/bf%. after that i plan on training for strength more than size/appearance up until my spring cycle :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What kind of surgery did you have bro?

well if u notice the scar on my stomach, i had surgery back in march with a long recoveryand never got any sun. then i hit the gym again for a while and then jumped on cycle. during the cycle i was at the beach a lot and laid out by the pool to get some color.

starting weight: 165lbs (sad i know, i was originally planning to start the cycle when i was 190lbs BEFORE i got sick and had surgery)

ending weight: 190lbs

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey nos, congrats on the great cycle man. Looks like it went well.

Did I tell ya, I'm actually thinking about staying natty! Crazy right?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the compliments guys!! (no homo)

i ate my face off. my diet was about 90% clean though. lots and lots and lots of chicken breast and ground beef (97% lean)

my goal for pct is to maintain size/bf%. after that i plan on training for strength more than size/appearance up until my spring cycle :)
Bulk cycle FTW!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Note: Havoc is strong, very very very strong. i thought i should point out that one week in to Havoc my strength jumped, pretty much just like dbol in the begining of the cycle. im also "feeling" a little leaner.

i started with 30mg every day for 2 weeks then jumped to 40mg, but at 40mg it destroyed my appetite so its back down to 30mg til the end

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note: Havoc is strong, very very very strong. i thought i should point out that one week in to Havoc my strength jumped, pretty much just like dbol in the begining of the cycle. im also "feeling" a little leaner.

i started with 30mg every day for 2 weeks then jumped to 40mg, but at 40mg it destroyed my appetite so its back down to 30mg til the end
Good deal. Havoc and the other epithio's like Epistane are stronger than some people's experiences tend to describe. It's not mild for everyone as we are all different and respond differently to the same compounds. I find it to be pretty strong to me also. Great for strength and it WILL lean yo ass up!!! :head:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
small bowel re-section, i had 10 inches of my small intestine removed
I am glad everything worked out bro, and I was just kidding about the tan thing.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2night will mark the begining of week 3 in PCT. still getting morning wood, nuts are coming back to size, and no signs of gyno.

im jealous of all these recent posts about ppl starting cycles....i want to get back on so bad. BUT, i cant yet

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also, im going to add in Drive and PCS because i have it and dont plan on using it in the future.....so why let it go to waste.

PCT isnt very fun. strength doesnt just drop dramatically....but theres still a loss and it blows. good news is weight hasnt dropped and im leaning out more....wtf?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
also, im going to add in Drive and PCS because i have it and dont plan on using it in the future.....so why let it go to waste.

PCT isnt very fun. strength doesnt just drop dramatically....but theres still a loss and it blows. good news is weight hasnt dropped and im leaning out more....wtf?
Sounds good man. If that's the worst pct gets, you're in good shape. Stay strong brotha!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

Probably just the drop in water weight bro. It usually takes a couple weeks to completely get out of your body.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Probably just the drop in water weight bro. It usually takes a couple weeks to completely get out of your body.

yeah i agree, my back and shoulders seem more defined now. but what i dont understand it that, ok i dropped water....but how has my weight not changed? hope im still gaining musclezzz

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
yeah i agree, my back and shoulders seem more defined now. but what i dont understand it that, ok i dropped water....but how has my weight not changed? hope im still gaining musclezzz
Has your diet changed or are you eating more during PCT? If you've dropped water and your weight hasn't changed, that's a damn good thing!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Has your diet changed or are you eating more during PCT? If you've dropped water and your weight hasn't changed, that's a damn good thing!

no, diet hasnt really changed. ive been fluctuating between 189-194 the last week, but these past few days its been a constant 191

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeet!

yeah and my boys are back to size :D. also, yesturday was the start of week 3 into PCT and im still getting random wood alllllll the time.

the only thing i miss from test is the well-being feeling and strength.

damnit i want to get back on!!!!!!!...prop/tren here i come!!!

kidding!....for now....