Getting My SWOLL On!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    Hey man, a quick question. Do you expect the test to kick in when you're coming off the D-bol in week 4? Im trying to learn about long and short esters.

    yes, and if it doesnt by then, then i'll keep going with the dbol for another week

    im running such a low dose if dbol it may actually have no effect on me.... but as far as i can tell its good sh!t


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    yes, and if it doesnt by then, then i'll keep going with the dbol for another week

    im running such a low dose if dbol it may actually have no effect on me.... but as far as i can tell its good sh!t
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to nosnmiveins again. I tried.
    •   
       


  3. Sorry im late, but im subbd, grow like a ... well something big, all the best with this cycle, im jealous!!!!

  4. DAY 3

    Hit shoulders today, strength was up but i associate that to consuming more calories (mainly just more carbs). and once again had that alpha male feeling....good stuff

    i was struggling on shrugs last week and could only do 4 reps at 315...today i did 315 for 10 reps and it was a breeze...then 365 at 8 reps

  5. so far so good
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    yes, and if it doesnt by then, then i'll keep going with the dbol for another week

    im running such a low dose if dbol it may actually have no effect on me.... but as far as i can tell its good sh!t

    20mg of dbol really isn't that low. At least not for a first run, and being that you've lost a good deal of weight... I don't think it's out of the question for you to gain some good poundage in these first four wks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    20mg of dbol really isn't that low. At least not for a first run, and being that you've lost a good deal of weight... I don't think it's out of the question for you to gain some good poundage in these first four wks.
    So do you think the Test E should be kicking in by the 4th wk?

  8. DAY 4

    ok the Dbol is kicking in for sure. i hit arms today and the pump was amazing. strength was way up from last weeks.

    i weigh myself every monday and friday ....im up 4 lbs since monday

    **also, second pin was today...left glute. it tightened when the needle went in but no pain....another smooth injection

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    DAY 4

    ok the Dbol is kicking in for sure. i hit arms today and the pump was amazing. strength was way up from last weeks.

    i weigh myself every monday and friday ....im up 4 lbs since monday

    **also, second pin was today...left glute. it tightened when the needle went in but no pain....another smooth injection
    nice!

  10. test flu already?? FUK!!

    sore throat, tired, stuffy nose....damnit!

    im gonna quit being a panzy, im off to the gym

  11. DAY 7

    Chest/Tris today, tricep pumps were insane and still a little sore from friday. i have to workout by myself b/c my buddy going to a different gym all summer, which blows because i have no spot.

    strength is up, pumps are way up....i forgot to weigh myself today so i'll just update that tomorrow...i dont expect any weight gain over the weekend cause i barely ate because i was at my parents (damnit!)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    DAY 7

    Chest/Tris today, tricep pumps were insane and still a little sore from friday. i have to workout by myself b/c my buddy going to a different gym all summer, which blows because i have no spot.

    strength is up, pumps are way up....i forgot to weigh myself today so i'll just update that tomorrow...i dont expect any weight gain over the weekend cause i barely ate because i was at my parents (damnit!)
    Sorry I'm late bro! I'm in for this shyt fo show GL man, rip it up!

  13. Hey do you find your triceps being fatigues when working them with chest?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Hey do you find your triceps being fatigues when working them with chest?
    yes, i always do chest first then move on to triceps, but i feel as though my triceps get more of a workout while doing chest then my chest does.....form is good, but chest is my weakest body part

  15. I don't know if it's just me, but working Tris on a different day than chest have blown my tris up. I know what you mean about chest workouts taking a toll on your tris, pullovers are said to be great but they DESTROY my tris before my chest can get a workout.

  16. DAY 8

    Back/Bis today, i managed to get a good squeeze on my back today which felt awesome and it doesnt always happen with my body. the bicep pump was unreal. weights keep going up. deadlift also felt great, i had no lower back pump last week but after todays sets the pump felt good

    im up about 6lbs from the start, my diet has been lagging pretty bad lately, i have to keep it clean so i dont gain much fat

  17. DAY 9

    Supposed to be leg day today but the test flu is killing me. my nose is stuffy and runny and my breathing is congested. im just going to take it easy today so i can hopefully hit shoulders hard tomorrow

  18. Maybe you're really just sick?

    Hopefully not, either way, get well soon bud!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Maybe you're really just sick?

    Hopefully not, either way, get well soon bud!
    DAY 9(again)

    i took some Primatene to loosen things up and next thing u know i felt all better so i went ahead and did legs today. leg pump was nice, i rarely get those. strength still going up.


    one thing i did notice lately is my bf% going up....i can tell in my abs/obliques .....im going to lower carbs some but im not eliminating them...ive been trying to keep them under 100g a day but i think its been more like 150ish...im so damn hungry all the time!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    DAY 8(again)

    i took some Primatene to loosen things up and next thing u know i felt all better so i went ahead and did legs today. leg pump was nice, i rarely get those. strength still going up.


    one thing i did notice lately is my bf% going up....i can tell in my abs/obliques .....im going to lower carbs some but im not eliminating them...ive been trying to keep them under 100g a day but i think its been more like 150ish...im so damn hungry all the time!
    Some of the problem may just be water retention. Don't worry too much!

  21. DAY 10

    Hit shoulders today....HARD. it felt awesome. im still battling my cold but it seems to be going away. strength was up today, i hit 405 @ 8 reps for shrugs, last week i could only get 315 @ 8 reps.

    im +8lbs from the start. chest/shoulders/arms all appear bigger but im also noticing bloat/water retention around my mid-section

    if the test is better (when it kicks in) than the low dose Dbol...im in for a ride

  22. **Im also tossing around the idea of adding Havoc the last 4 weeks of my cycle to solidify gains, this is not set in stone and i still have plenty of time to think about it**

    thoughts? opinions?

  23. DAY 11

    arms today, felt like a BEAST!! pumps are unreal and just amazing. im definitely starting to get those looks from other ppl in the gym....if u know what i mean

  24. subbed....for the first cycle run. Id like to see you get 30lbs

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Id like to see you get 30lbs

    me too!!!



    a little update. pump ALL THE TIME. no matter what i do, i always have a pump. i went bowling the other night and my right bicep was crazy pumped so i felt the need to bowl left handed a couple of frames to even things out,lol

  26. DAY 14

    Hit chest and triceps today. once again feeling like BEAST. weights keep going up and up and up.

    considering chest is my weak point, on all my exercises i widened my grip and i FINALLY got a good solid pump in my chest. also, i cut the tricep workout shorter today to focus more on chest....i have a feeling im gonna be verrrrrry sore tomorrow.

    Im still up only about 7-8lbs, im going to alter diet a little to incorporate even more protein

  27. DAY 17

    shoulders today, strength up once again as expected. ive been eating eveything in site, eating wayyy late at night (typical time when i have cravings)....and all i can say is im up about 9lbs and leaning out

  28. DAY 18

    weight is up a total of 12lbs...hooooray!!! the test must have kicked in today because i absolutely destroyed my arms...strength wayyy up and im also getting a HUGE sense of well-being

  29. Hehehe.. The feeling of well-being on test is absolutely wonderful!!

    Enjoy it nos!

  30. DAY 21

    hit chest today, a little improvement but not as much as other body parts. i finally have a spotter now on chest day so thats nice. still up 12lbs

    thursday im heading to PC for a couple days....need me some beach bunnies
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in