My Methyl 1 Test log...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will not be like other logs. My diet is fine. My training is fine so I will not talk about them. I will only post when I actually see results.

I've been on for 5 days at 30mg/day

So far, slight body composition change. I look leaner in the upper body.

Strenght is same, weight is same, no breathing problems, no sweats, no lethargy. Shocked? Well tren or d-bol doesn't even kick in for me until 7-10 days so lets give it time.

I've decided to do this because I've seen conflicting results. Some getting amazing results, some not.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxiously awating your results, for I know your training and diet are impeccable.

vicant

Awards
Bobo,

Are you taking other Ph's or supplements with the test?

Molehonea

Awards
I noticed in another cycle were some one gained 8 pouds in week on the stuff. Do you think that is bull ****.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
This will not be like other logs. My diet is fine. My training is fine so I will not talk about them. I will only post when I actually see results.

I've been on for 5 days at 30mg/day

So far, slight body composition change. I look leaner in the upper body.

Strenght is same, weight is same, no breathing problems, no sweats, no lethargy. Shocked? Well tren or d-bol doesn't even kick in for me until 7-10 days so lets give it time.

I've decided to do this because I've seen conflicting results. Some getting amazing results, some not.
what is your plan for pct? i am thinking of trying some methyl 1-test and am still trying to decide this. and like another said, are you stacking what, if anything, with this?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I don't mention it, its not there.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what's not there, post cycle? As in you're not doing post cycle therapy?

Anyway, I'm interested also, even though this stuff is $$$$ ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After methyl 1-test no, I will be going into something else. But I'm not stacking it with anything. If I did, don't you think I would of mentioned it you dope! :D

(bobo runs from the 20inch guns.....)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
After methyl 1-test no, I will be going into something else. But I'm not stacking it with anything. If I did, don't you think I would of mentioned it you dope! :D

:eek: :eek:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo

Did someone say dope?? ;) :eek: :D

What's the next one, clown? :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test and something. Haven't decided yet. May just do test alone.

Update:

Had a little insomnia last night but woke up looking leaner and more muscular. Will not lift today so won't know anything there.

db682

Awards
  • Established
A truthful guinea pig. Great. Whats next? A clown doing steroids. ;)

Glad to hear that your stepping up to the plate bro. I to felt like calling BULLSHIT on some of those threads. But Ill be starting mine on Monday, clowns cant be the only ones having all the fun.

db

Insomnia sucks!!! Nothing worse then not being able to sleep when you really want to.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update again:

I decided to workout. Lethargy? Bah!!!!

I felt a little stronger (1-2 more reps) and definetly felt hard as a rock (no comments please...you know what i mean). Seems to be kicking in. Sunday and Monday should definetly be a good days as I plan on eating my face off tonight and tomorrow.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I plan on eating my face off tonight and tomorrow.
Have you ever seen that movie "Alive", with the soccor players that get stranded in the Alps when there plane crashed? They ate face off. Is eating face off a side effect of Methyl, Bobo?;)

Lethargy? Bah!!!!
I take it that means your not feeling any Lethargy. What about the Tren-type side effects that people are reporting? (Sweats, breathing, HBP.)

So a couple days in what are your feelings about this product so far?

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I don't mention it, its not there.

*ahem*

So far for body composition and strenght, I like it a lot. Even though the results haven't been that big, they are certainly happening faster than anything I've ever taken.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
hmm, thanks for the feedback Bob.......................f u

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Bobo,

I envision this compound as a very versatile agent that can be used for both bulking and cutting. I understand that your feedback is preliminary but what are your thoughts on these stacks:

• BULKING
    M-1-T --> 10-30 mg ED, 4-6 week duration
    Test Enth --> 500-1000 mg/week (depending on individual dose)
  • CUTTING
    4-OHT Cyp --> 250-500 mg/week
  • SHORT CYCLE (4-6 weeks)
    Test Prop --> 150 mg EOD
IMO, M-1-T should be used with an aromatizing agent but I am also perpetually bulking. My question to you is if you feel M-1-T is potent enough to be used with real test or will 4-AD suffice? Is it a likely candidate for cutting versus a typical TP/TA/winny spring cycle?

Every anabolic agent has its optimum uses and your feedback on potency, sides, and timeline are helping to determine M-1-T's place in the arsenal.

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definetly test would be better and it deserves to used with the real deal. I agree that an aromatizing agent should be used if your looking for size. Basically I'm looking at this as tren. It might not achieve the results in the saem fashion but the results in terms of effects seem the same (strenght, body composition)

As for your cycles, the first would give you an adidication of how potent the M1T is as it would take weeks for the Enanth to kick in. This way you could see the effects somewhat clearer than the Prop cycle. I'm not familiar with 4-OHT Cyp as I've not used it. I think its better than Winny already as a cutting agent but I was never impressed with Winny to begin with. Tren was always the best IMO but the side effects (especially mood swings) were always bad. Seems to me that M1T could replace both of them, but I won't go that far yet. THe next week should give me a much clearer view on this.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Did back today and was definetly stronger. 2-3 more reps on max weight.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I was thinking it would be perfect to stack with EQ. I was talking to John from Power about this today.

I don't really like Test because I can't have the bloating, although one would think that it would be almost perfect with test, much like Tren. I woudl prefer EQ since EQ should impart a little estrogen, but not too much and help kick the methyl BP issues...

Anyone know where I can score some cheap EQ? I can get it, but **** is it expensive. ;)

EDog

Power Nutrition

Maybe a good cutting cycle or just a very lean gain type cycle could be:

EQ --> 400-600 mg/week 8-10 weeks

The EQ should compliment the M-1-T pretty well given it's low conversion to estrogen.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
For us "want to stay legal and keep our jobs" guys, wouldn't stacking M 1-T with 1,4 andro be close to Eq? This was the question I posed in the other forum......except the jacking off statement is all I got comments on :(

Bobo, question for you. What is your PH and/or AAS history? I assume you are very androgen experienced to start out at 30 mgs per day right?

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I was obviously joking on the EQ source. Certinly I would never break the law.

EDog

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bobo sounds good so far, looking forward to seeing what this week will bring. If I keep reading positive results like this I will be getting some Methyl 1test powder and making oral solutions. This site has made a homebrewer out of me. ;) If I get it though it will be a fair amout so if anyone wants to go in on it, PM me. Later J

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bobo, question for you. What is your PH and/or AAS history? I assume you are very androgen experienced to start out at 30 mgs per day right?

Yes I am.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
F U scotty.

db682

Awards
  • Established
F U scotty.
Bobo, does aggression seem to be intensified for you in this cycle? I havent noticed any in mine. Perhaps your just sensitive.;)

I take it your weight hasnt changed since you havent posted so? Thats a question.

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, that just how I say "Hi" to the douchebag from Brooklyn.

I will weight in tonight. I usually keep it to a week to week basis. Daily weight changes fluctuate too much so they are not accurate IMO.

db682

Awards
  • Established
ooh the old Brooklyn hi. Kinda like the Miami 1 finger salute but with words instead. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Did chest tonight and was 2-3 reps higher on all lifts. Strength is still going up (chest is my weakest group).

Did a weigh in and was up 4lbs. Bi's felt like they were popping out of my skin today.

The **** is LEGIT.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
4 pounds in 7 days? 8 days?? Good things come to those that stock up while they can ;)

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did eat like crazy all day Saturday but its not even the weight gain that I'm impressed with. Its the change in body composition. I just look more muscular and vascular and for me to see a differnce in only a week means something is happening. It just impressive and I don't get impressed easily.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Me thinks I will be stacking 20-30mg's a dy of this with 900mg's of 1,4 ad

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Great! Keep the feedback coming. If you have good results I am going to give in and pick up a couple bottles.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Of course not Andrew. I am keeping a close eye on your thread and bobo's.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys think I was lying?
You liar!! J/K bro.
Im taking and having the same experiences as you two and just about everyone else on it. Im running the same doses as Bobo but Im also running a dermal on top so thats why I decided not to log anything. I didnt want to have different results and then here people talk **** about why im using other stuff as well. You gotta hate when people call you a liar and your realy telling the truth. If im lieing it doesnt bother me but telling the truth, I wanna reach through the screen and rip there throat out. oops im drifting in rage again. ;)

Are either of you guys feeling any more soreness then normal. I ask cause I went above and beyond yesterday on chest and bi's and my bi's are killing me. I dont normally get to sore, but I dont normally go as heavy as I did. I have to scratch my back like a bear on a tree, I cant get my arm back far enough over head to reach anything. But **** the pump is incredible.

db

Sorry for the Hijack Bob, your released and free to go about your way again. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
db I am assuming you are using a 4ad transdermal?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Yep,
But Im thinking of lowering doseages of M1T since Ive heard from a couple members that I could be quite possibly wasteing 10mg of the stuff with each dose. Im pretty big and have a high tolerance to AAS's and PH's but after thinking of how fast this stuff has hit me Im actually thinking there right. Thats a dollar a dose down the drain if they are. It definitly gives you something to think about. Chemo and the others are right though, this stuff is to new to say for sure how it will effect each individual on a dosage basis.

db

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigMfer Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 29
FOXDIE Cycle Logs 84
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 28