My Methyl 1 Test log...

frofan

Awards
I just started my cycle Monday, I'll be starting a log shortly. I skipped my shoulder/trap workout yesterday because my left shoulder has been bothering me. We will see how legs go tomorrow.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
EDog....I get severe cramping in my right forearm while jacking off. I am taking the M-1-T right now. Do you think it’s because of the high androgen levels or the girth of my unit? Do you think I should switch hands when it starts to hurt?
then just give your right hand a rest and use the left one...or better still, havent you heard of the studies showing that sex significantly reduces your test levels and you should abstain when bulking...and especially when cutting.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
My ass is really cramping up bad on this ****. Do you think it is the Methyl-1-Test or the prison time I was doing? Yeah, it has side effects...

EDog

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
eric how much are you taking? i haven't cramped yet. i'm really considering 30mg (and yes i know that 0 mg is recommended by you) :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There really is no reason to go over 20mg. Like I said before I was sick I had put on 5lbs in five days, and gotten noticeably leaner. 30mg is overkill, ask BOBO

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
On my horses, sides were really bad until I started using a little LGP 1-T HydroxyTest (I had it around). The addition of a little 4-AD really eased the side effects. Then I tried 4-AD Cypionate on them at 1500mg to see what happened and the gains stopped. So, a little 4-AD is good, a lot is bad... 2-4 squirts a day is decent.

EDog

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
only sides here is tired as hell, cut, lean, big, great pumps, and strength way up. and i'm only on m1t, nothing else. or my rat anyway

smike319

Awards
There really is no reason to go over 20mg. Like I said before I was sick I had put on 5lbs in five days, and gotten noticeably leaner. 30mg is overkill, ask BOBO
what did i tell you 2gcorey?:)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
hey, i haven't gone up! i'm just getting opinions. so far i'm hearing of everyone getting side affects and i have not yet. nothing but positive.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
On my horses, sides were really bad until I started using a little LGP 1-T HydroxyTest (I had it around). The addition of a little 4-AD really eased the side effects. Then I tried 4-AD Cypionate on them at 1500mg to see what happened and the gains stopped. So, a little 4-AD is good, a lot is bad... 2-4 squirts a day is decent.

EDog
How about LGP 1-T, since it has the same amount of 4-AD per squirt? In other words, do you think the OHT in the Hydroxytest is a factor (for horses), or was the effect due primarily to the 4-AD in your opinion?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I think the OHT is just a side benefit. I think regular LGP 1-T or our upcoming 4-AD dermal would work just fine.

EDog

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
legal, what is a good email for you I have a question about a bulk order, that I don't want to put on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigMfer Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 29
FOXDIE Cycle Logs 84
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 28