My Methyl 1 Test log...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Strength is still on the rise. Did bi's and arms looked damn big. Got a comment from my buddy saying my arms were getting bigger. He was right.

First side effects starting to occur but nothing major. I had a little insomnia last night and was tired late afternoon. Also started cramping a little bit in lower back. Felt exactly like D-bol cramping.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
POTASSIUM!!!! I cramp bad on just about everything, but dry compounds like Fina are really bad for potassium loss.

EDog

Andrew Thoresen

Awards
Update:

Strength is still on the rise. Did bi's and arms looked damn big. Got a comment from my buddy saying my arms were getting bigger. He was right.

First side effects starting to occur but nothing major. I had a little insomnia last night and was tired late afternoon. Also started cramping a little bit in lower back. Felt exactly like D-bol cramping.
Yea, WTF is that - I fucking pound potassium all day long. My lower back is cramped up big time.
-AT

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed a hardening effect on your muscles? I have been on the M1-t for 8 days now and have noticed a significant hardening.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Every animal is different on a compound. No back issues here, but BP is up for sure on my dogs...

EDog

sticklegs

Awards

You liar!! J/K bro.
Im taking and having the same experiences as you two and just about everyone else on it. Im running the same doses as Bobo but Im also running a dermal on top so thats why I decided not to log anything. I didnt want to have different results and then here people talk **** about why im using other stuff as well. You gotta hate when people call you a liar and your realy telling the truth. If im lieing it doesnt bother me but telling the truth, I wanna reach through the screen and rip there throat out. oops im drifting in rage again. ;)

Are either of you guys feeling any more soreness then normal. I ask cause I went above and beyond yesterday on chest and bi's and my bi's are killing me. I dont normally get to sore, but I dont normally go as heavy as I did. I have to scratch my back like a bear on a tree, I cant get my arm back far enough over head to reach anything. But **** the pump is incredible.

db

Sorry for the Hijack Bob, your released and free to go about your way again. ;)

I am only 4 days in and have noticed much more soreness (I am coming back from having the flu last week so that my be some of it) I am usually not sore at all>

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm noticing a lot less soreness which should happen when taking androgens. Usually I'm sore for days at a time with large muscle groups. Now its a little over a day and I'm fine.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For the sake of those that have not heard about M-1-T yet SPREAD THE WORD! Tell them it is not going to last long so if they want it they need to pick it up NOW. It's worth it...

Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

I'm friggin big. I'm friggin strong too. People look at me and get the hell out of the way. Feels good.

That detailed enough for you?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Can't sleep, clown will eat me...
can't sleep, clown will eat me...
can't sleep, clown will eat me...

FEAR THE CLOWN!!! :D

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday or Monday.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Nothing new but specualtion....

Libido is actually up. It feels like I'm on Proviron.

Strength is still going up. Will do a weigh in tomorrow.

Have a good weekend.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
2 full weeks for me and i thought i was nuts but my libido is up too. feel like goldberg in the gym..this stuff is addicting..lol

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Now that you guys mentioned it...

I feel like my libido is up and my testicles are up in size. Ok, seriously they seem to be up in size. Any supression issues?

EDog

bigbadboss101

Awards
Libido is up? I thougt it's the opposite, and thats why people stack it with 4AD etc?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes squeak my little ginea pigs Squeak! Tell me what I want to hear! Muahaha!

I seriously can't wait to do my cycle in December. No libido loss, hmmm an added benefit. Serendipitous indeed, EDOG better brew up as much as his lawyers will allow. There's a lot of farmers out there who'll be wanting beefy animals this winter.

I keep hearing the "4AD will repair libido" mantra repeated over and over and all I know for sure is that my 4AD, 1-4AD, 19-NOR cycle absolutely killed my libido well before I added the 19-NOR to the stack. Does the 4-AD work synergistically with 1-test type products or is the 4-AD/libido thing just overrated??:confused:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...Does the 4-AD work synergistically with 1-test type products or is the 4-AD/libido thing just overrated??:confused:
The point is to stack it with an aromatizing agent to take advatage of the estrogenic mediated gains that would otherwise have been lost with 1-test alone (1-test does not aromatize). If one were to use M-1-T or 1-test to cut with then there is no need to add 4-AD/test since minimizing muscle wasting is the goal. Of course, libido is never underrated...

Chemo

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Now that you guys mentioned it...

I feel like my libido is up and my testicles are up in size. Ok, seriously they seem to be up in size. Any supression issues?

EDog
mine are def not as plump as they were, lol..still gonna stack it with a 4-ad supp next time..ran it solo to see how things go this time out.very impressed does not act as other 1-test supps no lethargy here but a slight appetite suppression. funny thing is ,and im not even sure if its from m-1-t.i noticed some distention in my stomach but i have IBS and it could very well be from that

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How are you splitting up your doses, or are you taking it all at once?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Sifu:

The whole idea about splitting the dosages is so that you can spread them evenly throughout the 24 hour day. Also splitting the dosages depends on the half life of the substance. Let's say that the half life of a steroid (not any one in particular) is 7 to 9 hours when taken orally, you would want to space your dosages so that you would be taking the steroid on the half life (lets say 8 hours in this case). The idea behind this is that when your first dose begins to wear off, you take the next dose and your blood levels of that steroid go back up to the level that they were at, and so on...

do you kinda see what I am saying? :confused:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally understand what you are saying. However since no one knows how long of half life the stuff has, I was going to do 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, in case there is a shorter half life. Hopefully you see where I am coming from as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Up 3 lbs.

Libido is still good.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sifu
I totally understand what you are saying. However since no one knows how long of half life the stuff has, I was going to do 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, in case there is a shorter half life. Hopefully you see where I am coming from as well.
Oh totally, I see where you are coming from, I'm just a little psycho when it comes to spacing out the stuff that I take (every 8 hours or 12 hours) just so that in my head I know that I am maintaining even blood levels (again I'm a little psycho ;) )

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what is the consensus from everyone. Should I be the one who tries spacing it out for experimental purposes?

frofan

Awards
I see no hinderance in spacing out the dose. I personally agree with you and think that the half life is aorund 8 or 9 hours, so it only makes sense to take it in the morning and at night. Otherwise your levels are up and down throughout the cycle....

On the other hand, taking it all at once and working out 3 or 4 hours afterwords could have its benefits. You would have very high levels in your blood, which may increase your pump and help some on immediate post workout recovery. I'm starting my cycle next week and will probably space out my dose unless if I'm proven wrong

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine should arrive tomorrow with priority mail, from what legal gear said. I will be starting a log tonight.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't make much of a difference if you take it all at once or seperate it. I've done it both ways with several compounds and it just doesn't make much of a difference. Plus you people seem to forget that the metabolites have different half-lives than the original substance and in this case nobody even knows what they are.

Now stop screwing up my glorious and highly detailed log! ;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I am gay.

;)

poohh

Awards
that is great, 3 lbs. Is the strenght gowing through the roof too?

Also, do you think mixing this with a 1,4 andro would add to the strenght and the hardness or would it just be a wast of money? I am only asking you expert option.

Thanks,
Sorry if this is a stuopid question but, I have oreder some of the methly-1t and was wanting stack it for cuts. What do you think bobo. Beacase I know you are very experance with this. I would really like to know what you think.

Thnaks,
Molehonea

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.
10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I know that. Know way in hell I would take ten pills.

db682

Awards
  • Established
that is great, 3 lbs. Is the strenght gowing through the roof too?

Also, do you think mixing this with a 1,4 andro would add to the strenght and the hardness or would it just be a wast of money? I am only asking you expert option.

Thanks,
Sorry if this is a stuopid question but, I have oreder some of the methly-1t and was wanting stack it for cuts. What do you think bobo. Beacase I know you are very experance with this. I would really like to know what you think.

Thnaks,
Molehonea
Holy crap, Someones looking for good banneding. Hilarious bro, hilarious. I can picture you drooling all over the keyboard while typing very slowly with one cock eyed finger. ****,... they let anybody in here.

db

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To damn funny. You know I am pretty new here, but for hells sake read, the previous posts, and do a search.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

I'm dropping dosage to 20mg. Lower back cramps are getting worse are really starting to annoy me. I usally get this with D-bol but they eventually go away. Since we don't know much about the actual potency and effects, I'm dropping the dosage. I actually got the same effects from 1-ad a long time ago when I did 900mg. Once I dropped to 600mg everything was fine. Hopefully this will do the same.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Can you say something other than how your ass hurts? ;) Seriously, I never recomend more than 20mg for anyone's dogs. I do not endorse you using this compound on humans!

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you say something other than how your ass hurts? ;)

EDog
I can also add that this is the worst substance I've ever used. Its awful and not worth anything. Other than the huge strength increases, lean mass gain, body composition change, increase in 6lbs in 2 weeks, and its big resemblance to tren, it hasn't done ****. ;)

poohh

Awards
I am confufused you said this is the the worst substance you have used a couple of dats ago you were prasing it. Why the sudden change?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PLease tell me you are kidding, before bobo rips your head off.

poohh

Awards
No,

I am not kidding. A couple days ago he was prasing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigMfer Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 29
FOXDIE Cycle Logs 84
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 28