1. Can't sleep, clown will eat me...
    can't sleep, clown will eat me...
    can't sleep, clown will eat me...

FEAR THE CLOWN!!!

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. Bobo- we'd love to see pics
    •   

3. Bobo you are a CLOWN bro!

4. Originally posted by DieTrying
    Bobo- we'd love to see pics
    Buy me a camera
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. when is the next weight in bobo
    •   

6. Sunday or Monday.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Cool thanks

8. Update:

Nothing new but specualtion....

Libido is actually up. It feels like I'm on Proviron.

Strength is still going up. Will do a weigh in tomorrow.

Have a good weekend.

9. 2 full weeks for me and i thought i was nuts but my libido is up too. feel like goldberg in the gym..this stuff is addicting..lol

10. Now that you guys mentioned it...

I feel like my libido is up and my testicles are up in size. Ok, seriously they seem to be up in size. Any supression issues?

EDog

11. Libido is up? I thougt it's the opposite, and thats why people stack it with 4AD etc?

12. Yes squeak my little ginea pigs Squeak! Tell me what I want to hear! Muahaha!

I seriously can't wait to do my cycle in December. No libido loss, hmmm an added benefit. Serendipitous indeed, EDOG better brew up as much as his lawyers will allow. There's a lot of farmers out there who'll be wanting beefy animals this winter.

I keep hearing the "4AD will repair libido" mantra repeated over and over and all I know for sure is that my 4AD, 1-4AD, 19-NOR cycle absolutely killed my libido well before I added the 19-NOR to the stack. Does the 4-AD work synergistically with 1-test type products or is the 4-AD/libido thing just overrated??

13. Originally posted by bioman
    ...Does the 4-AD work synergistically with 1-test type products or is the 4-AD/libido thing just overrated??
    The point is to stack it with an aromatizing agent to take advatage of the estrogenic mediated gains that would otherwise have been lost with 1-test alone (1-test does not aromatize). If one were to use M-1-T or 1-test to cut with then there is no need to add 4-AD/test since minimizing muscle wasting is the goal. Of course, libido is never underrated...

Chemo

14. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    Now that you guys mentioned it...

I feel like my libido is up and my testicles are up in size. Ok, seriously they seem to be up in size. Any supression issues?

EDog
    mine are def not as plump as they were, lol..still gonna stack it with a 4-ad supp next time..ran it solo to see how things go this time out.very impressed does not act as other 1-test supps no lethargy here but a slight appetite suppression. funny thing is ,and im not even sure if its from m-1-t.i noticed some distention in my stomach but i have IBS and it could very well be from that

15. How are you splitting up your doses, or are you taking it all at once?

16. why split? all at once for me

17. I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.

18. Sifu:

The whole idea about splitting the dosages is so that you can spread them evenly throughout the 24 hour day. Also splitting the dosages depends on the half life of the substance. Let's say that the half life of a steroid (not any one in particular) is 7 to 9 hours when taken orally, you would want to space your dosages so that you would be taking the steroid on the half life (lets say 8 hours in this case). The idea behind this is that when your first dose begins to wear off, you take the next dose and your blood levels of that steroid go back up to the level that they were at, and so on...

do you kinda see what I am saying?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

19. I totally understand what you are saying. However since no one knows how long of half life the stuff has, I was going to do 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, in case there is a shorter half life. Hopefully you see where I am coming from as well.

20. Update:

Up 3 lbs.

Libido is still good.

21. Originally posted by sifu
    I totally understand what you are saying. However since no one knows how long of half life the stuff has, I was going to do 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, in case there is a shorter half life. Hopefully you see where I am coming from as well.
    Oh totally, I see where you are coming from, I'm just a little psycho when it comes to spacing out the stuff that I take (every 8 hours or 12 hours) just so that in my head I know that I am maintaining even blood levels (again I'm a little psycho )

22. So what is the consensus from everyone. Should I be the one who tries spacing it out for experimental purposes?

23. I see no hinderance in spacing out the dose. I personally agree with you and think that the half life is aorund 8 or 9 hours, so it only makes sense to take it in the morning and at night. Otherwise your levels are up and down throughout the cycle....

On the other hand, taking it all at once and working out 3 or 4 hours afterwords could have its benefits. You would have very high levels in your blood, which may increase your pump and help some on immediate post workout recovery. I'm starting my cycle next week and will probably space out my dose unless if I'm proven wrong

24. Mine should arrive tomorrow with priority mail, from what legal gear said. I will be starting a log tonight.

25. It doesn't make much of a difference if you take it all at once or seperate it. I've done it both ways with several compounds and it just doesn't make much of a difference. Plus you people seem to forget that the metabolites have different half-lives than the original substance and in this case nobody even knows what they are.

Now stop screwing up my glorious and highly detailed log!

26. Yes sir

27. I am gay.

28. that is great, 3 lbs. Is the strenght gowing through the roof too?

Also, do you think mixing this with a 1,4 andro would add to the strenght and the hardness or would it just be a wast of money? I am only asking you expert option.

Thanks,
    Sorry if this is a stuopid question but, I have oreder some of the methly-1t and was wanting stack it for cuts. What do you think bobo. Beacase I know you are very experance with this. I would really like to know what you think.

Thnaks,
    Molehonea

29. Originally posted by sifu
    I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.
    10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog

30. Originally posted by sifu
    I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.
    10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My M1T (Methyl 1 Test) Log
    By BigMfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 05:47 PM
  2. My Methyl Drol Log
    By Luke667 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 03:16 AM