My Methyl 1 Test log...

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Originally posted by sifu
    I totally understand what you are saying. However since no one knows how long of half life the stuff has, I was going to do 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening, in case there is a shorter half life. Hopefully you see where I am coming from as well.
    Oh totally, I see where you are coming from, I'm just a little psycho when it comes to spacing out the stuff that I take (every 8 hours or 12 hours) just so that in my head I know that I am maintaining even blood levels (again I'm a little psycho )

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So what is the consensus from everyone. Should I be the one who tries spacing it out for experimental purposes?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

I see no hinderance in spacing out the dose. I personally agree with you and think that the half life is aorund 8 or 9 hours, so it only makes sense to take it in the morning and at night. Otherwise your levels are up and down throughout the cycle....

On the other hand, taking it all at once and working out 3 or 4 hours afterwords could have its benefits. You would have very high levels in your blood, which may increase your pump and help some on immediate post workout recovery. I'm starting my cycle next week and will probably space out my dose unless if I'm proven wrong
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mine should arrive tomorrow with priority mail, from what legal gear said. I will be starting a log tonight.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

It doesn't make much of a difference if you take it all at once or seperate it. I've done it both ways with several compounds and it just doesn't make much of a difference. Plus you people seem to forget that the metabolites have different half-lives than the original substance and in this case nobody even knows what they are.

Now stop screwing up my glorious and highly detailed log!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes sir
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

I am gay.

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

that is great, 3 lbs. Is the strenght gowing through the roof too?

Also, do you think mixing this with a 1,4 andro would add to the strenght and the hardness or would it just be a wast of money? I am only asking you expert option.

Thanks,
    Sorry if this is a stuopid question but, I have oreder some of the methly-1t and was wanting stack it for cuts. What do you think bobo. Beacase I know you are very experance with this. I would really like to know what you think.

Thnaks,
    Molehonea
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.
    10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

I was just curious. I know someone was taking 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. I guess I will do all at once.
    10mg not 10 pills! just clarifying...

EDog
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh I know that. Know way in hell I would take ten pills.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

Also, do you think mixing this with a 1,4 andro would add to the strenght and the hardness or would it just be a wast of money? I am only asking you expert option.

Thanks,
    Sorry if this is a stuopid question but, I have oreder some of the methly-1t and was wanting stack it for cuts. What do you think bobo. Beacase I know you are very experance with this. I would really like to know what you think.

Thnaks,
    Molehonea
    Holy crap, Someones looking for good banneding. Hilarious bro, hilarious. I can picture you drooling all over the keyboard while typing very slowly with one **** eyed finger. ****,... they let anybody in here.

db
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To damn funny. You know I am pretty new here, but for hells sake read, the previous posts, and do a search.
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Update:

I'm dropping dosage to 20mg. Lower back cramps are getting worse are really starting to annoy me. I usally get this with D-bol but they eventually go away. Since we don't know much about the actual potency and effects, I'm dropping the dosage. I actually got the same effects from 1-ad a long time ago when I did 900mg. Once I dropped to 600mg everything was fine. Hopefully this will do the same.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Can you say something other than how your ass hurts? Seriously, I never recomend more than 20mg for anyone's dogs. I do not endorse you using this compound on humans!

EDog
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    Can you say something other than how your ass hurts?

EDog
    I can also add that this is the worst substance I've ever used. Its awful and not worth anything. Other than the huge strength increases, lean mass gain, body composition change, increase in 6lbs in 2 weeks, and its big resemblance to tren, it hasn't done ****.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

I am confufused you said this is the the worst substance you have used a couple of dats ago you were prasing it. Why the sudden change?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

Originally posted by poohh
    I am confufused you said this is the the worst substance you have used a couple of dats ago you were prasing it. Why the sudden change?
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PLease tell me you are kidding, before bobo rips your head off.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.17%

No,

I am not kidding. A couple days ago he was prasing it.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

DOHHHHHHH! (as he slaps his forhead in disbelief.)

Bobo,
    Quick question for ya. I take it a man of your stature is an all around well built lifting machine. Being alll around well built I would imagine you do something for Abs am I right? Of course I am. Are you noticing a slight swell in your gut area after doing abs? Kinda like a pump in your abdominals. I do abs about every other day or anywhere from 2 to 3 times a week and the day after I do em my wife swears that Im getting fat again then by that evening the swellings gone. Someone else thought that they were experiencing bloating from the stuff and I think someone on this board reported something of the same manner. Are you noticing this as well or do you not have big bulky abs like us big boned guys.

db

I have abs, everyone has abs, mine just prefer hibernation most of the time. But when I workem there huge.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

No,

I am not kidding. A couple days ago he was prasing it.

As if the posts weren't a dead give away, a few days back poohh identified himself as Molehonea.

~Todd
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

poohh you need to quit now. Could you not tell the sarcasm in his post? He is saying the stuff is great, strength increase, body comp change, lean mass gain. He is saying the stuff rocks. Now go back and study the muscletech brochures and go buy some nitro-tech because it is 3 times better than whey, and cell-tech because it is 600% better than any other creatine. CHRIST
  25. FishBonz

Thanks,

Thnaks,
    Molehonea
    This guy's increadible. Gets his ass reamed for asking so many redundant questions, signs on with a new screen name (Poohh), asks the same redundant questions, then sings the post Molehonea....
    ....Uh Durrr

Molehonea, I mean Poohh, I mean (whatever screen name you'll come up with next) there are alot of really good and educated bros on this board who will help you out whenever they can. This product just came out. IT IS BRAND NEW. Take it upon yourself to just BUY the stuff and do your own stack and report the results, that is if you even have any experience with PH's in the first place. If not, then just sit back, read and learn. That's how we all started.
    Last edited by FishBonz; 10-08-2003 at 08:31 AM.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

I noticed that post too! I was wondering how long it would take before you guys realized he signed his old name to it. If he keeps the stupid **** up, hopefully one of the mods will ban his IP!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.51%

Originally posted by db682

Holy crap, Someones looking for good banneding. Hilarious bro, hilarious. I can picture you drooling all over the keyboard while typing very slowly with one **** eyed finger. ****,... they let anybody in here.

db
    Oh my god, absolutely ****ing hilarious!!! I'm laughing so hard right now it feels like my side is splitting in half..............I hope that's not a sign of liver damage??@!%
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

I love this board
  29. Jcc
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.57%

Unfreakinbelievable. Very BB.com-esque.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

To get back on track.... Anyone of you guys notice any more hair loss than normal?
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

i for one cant wait to see bobo's response to this. i dont know whether to laugh or cry at this poohh or whoever he/she/it decides to sign on as
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

No hair loss here.
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

From the M1T, no loss.

From the questions asked, I've gone bald from pulling my hair out.
  34. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

I am prone to MPB and have not shed anything on the M1t.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Bobo,

You can't even joke around or people freak out! You are killing my business. Now send me back the 10k I sent you to give Methyl a good review! I mean...uh good job on the log!

EDog...or is it???
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Its the greatest thing since protein powder. I'm buying it for my parents for an xmas present. Its that good.

cough*ineedthemoney*cough
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

I guess Im just experiencing a placebo effect then.

Me like these sugar pills. Me like alot.

db
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

My diet is fine. My training is fine so I will not talk about them. I will only post when I actually see results.
    Other than the huge strength increases, lean mass gain, body composition change, increase in 6lbs in 2 weeks, and its big resemblance to tren, it hasn't done ****.
    With the above two comments-- as well as your general nebulousness-- in mind, I was wondering if you would address the following two things (if you don't care to, just say so and pardon my curiousity; needless to say this compound is a 'little' more exciting than methoxy...):

1. Are you a.) slighly over maintenance (i.e. 100-400 cals) or b.) consuming a serious 'mass-gain' surplus?

2. Macro-wise (although I don't know why I'm asking this ****, because in the scheme of things, it probably matters very little, but once again, shoot me for being curious about the kind of nutritional 'milieu' your kickin' it with over there...), are you following something similar to a TKD? an isocaloric regimen? or a more 'conventional' bodybuilding/athletic diet (i.e. like a 50/25/25 or 50/30/20)?
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Sure.

1. Actually slightly under maintenance, with 2 weekend splurges so far (weddings actually). Its still relatively clean though.

2. More like a 40/50/10. There is a reason for that ratio but PM me if you want more details. Carbs are all low to moderate GI.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Since another thread will be started, your responses wouldn't make any sense to others who wanted to contribute. It was mostly opinion without backing it up. Feel free to do so in another thread. I would like to see your evidence. I've considered other options myself.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My M1T (Methyl 1 Test) Log
    By BigMfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. My Methyl Drol Log
    By Luke667 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 02:16 AM
  3. Methyl-1-test Log
    By TheTom in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 75