Subscribe This - Trenbolen/Winadrol/PheraVol

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I’m starting this log/thread earlier than most. What some guys don’t realize, which I have after doing it wrong for my first 2 - 3 cycles, is that the 2 weeks prior to the initial PH dose is part of the cycle as well. This time is spent preparing the body for what is to come. Beginning Sunday, Feb 17th, I will begin my support supps.

EDIT: First PH dose on March 1st - Post 78 on Page 3 of Thread

Here is a big picture look at the entire cycle:

Supporting supplements starting 2 weeks prior to PH:

SAMe - 400mg
Milk Thistle - 300mg
CoQ10 - 100mg
Hawthorn Berry - (141mg Hawthorn Extract, 424 mg Hawthorn / 525mg Total)
Supercissus Rx - Recommended therapeutic use on bottle - One Cap in AM; One in PM
Phenibut Xt - Will be used only as necessary
Aspire 36 - Will be used only as necessary

Supporting supplements during 7 week PH cycle:

SAMe - 800mg
Milk Thistle - 900mg
CoQ10 - 200mg
Hawthorn Berry - (282mg Hawthorn Extract, 848 mg Hawthorn / 1050mg Total)
Supercissus Rx - Recommended therapeutic use on bottle - One Cap in AM; One in PM
Phenibut Xt - Will be used only as necessary
Aspire 36 - Will be used only as necessary

Supporting supplements during weeks 1 & 2 of post cycle therapy:
Same As 2 Weeks Prior

On Cycle:

Week 1 thru Week 3 - Trenbolen (13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 20mg)

Will be taking 90mg p/day split in 2 separate doses

Week 4 - Trenbolen (90mg p/day)
Winadrol (5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) 50mg p/day

Week 5 - Winadrol 100mg p/day
Phera Vol 30mg p/day

Week 6 & 7 - Winadrol 150mg p/day
Phera Vol 45mg p/day

post cycle therapy:
Week 1 thru 4 - Formadrol Extreme (beginning w/3 pills a day for 7 days, 2 pills for 7 days, 1 pill out
Activate Xtreme (recommended dosage)

Week 3 thru 4
- Lean Xtreme
* I have some Inhibit E sitting around incase I need it for any reason.

I am planning on taking pre & post pictures, along with measurements.

Current stats:
26 yrs old
6’ 0”
231lbs

Take a look - the only product I’m missing to this point is the Activate Xtreme

Attachments

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i wanna see how you do on the tren, im considering running that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a reason why you are not using a SERM?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Sizzubbed. I'm just hoping you don't get gyno man. I would def not run this cycle without a serm, but I do understand your situation. Good luck and i'll be following along. Maybe get some POST cycle support as an otc serm? It can be shipped to you beore the cycle starts.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same thing can be said about the PH's you're running... Maybe look in to Sustain Alpha...

no particular reason other than if i happen to get caught with it on a military base, i'm in deep poo.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but wouldn't you be in the same trouble if they caught you with steroids?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but wouldn't you be in the same trouble if they caught you with steroids?
kinda funny how that works. see, from the briefings, paperwork, etc that has been giving to me, anything that is sold OTC is ok for me to take. that being said, anything that gnc and/or vitamin shoppe sells is a ok. now, i know that ctd labs isn't being sold in either store at the moment, but both stores are selling different PH's now.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Sizzubbed. I'm just hoping you don't get gyno man. .
Gyno is always a possibility for anyone; however, back in the day as a young dumb ass, i ran m1test by itself, with no support supps or pct. i didn't get gyno then, so maybe i'm not prone to it like some guys are, i don't know. still, that doesn't mean i won't be paying close attention to the nips either.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is always a possibility for anyone; however, back in the day as a young dumb ass, i ran m1test by itself, with no support supps or post cycle therapy. i didn't get gyno then, so maybe i'm not prone to it like some guys are, i don't know. still, that doesn't mean i won't be paying close attention to the nips either.
I'd get some B6 or p-5-p to run throughout cycle and would definitely recommend geting Post cycle support or sustain alpha to use in your pct.

what brand is the Tren and Winadrol?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
it's made by CTD Labs. Nutraplanet just started carrying them this month, but i ordered mine the last week of december.
thnaks man. i just checked them out. Their Decabolen seems ridiculous!

good luck buddy

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
thnaks man. i just checked them out. Their Decabolen seems ridiculous!

good luck buddy
...... that wanted to run it together. one guy had to stop cause he was getting pains in his liver he said. dude was asking for it if you ask me. i tried to explain to him about properly running a bottle of this. he didn't want to hear about it, the support supps, or the post cycle therapy. so i said screw it and sold it to both of them. he ended up giving the bottle to his buddy that apperantly was running it correctly.

MOD EDIT: This does not belong in the Supplement Review section.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks solid then. are you going to be lean bulking or just dirty bulking slap on the mass kinda thing?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
looks solid then. are you going to be lean bulking or just dirty bulking slap on the mass kinda thing?
i want to say and believe that it's going to me lean bulking, but i know me. I know there are going to be meals that i shouldn't be eating, but it will happen. I think that's why it will be good for measurements, like around the waist, for before and after. my main goal will be to eat, eat, eat; without the calories, i'm not going to grow.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
over the past 4-6 months my diet has been fairly unclean. I just get my protien and calories in and dont worry about carbs at all except before bed. Im an ecto so for now, i can do that! lol. i know im making lean mass gains too because my weight is going up really slowly but i look alot bigger. Im going strictly off of what i see in the mirror. plus eating foods that would be considered "cheats" keeps me sane or at least halfway.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i agree about the cheat foods keeping you sane/stable. food is always the hardest part for me during a PH run. now not drinking any alcohol during is really easy for me.

plus i know that during this cycle, i will be during cardio, which is something i have rarely done in the past.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus i know that during this cycle, i will be during cardio, which is something i have rarely done in the past.
thats what you are saying now.......lol. So you are going to start Mar 1st?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
thats what you are saying now.......lol. So you are going to start Mar 1st?
lol... well the cardio thing will be a must, since i will be forced to do it by my military training class. i'm wanting no more than 2 to 3 times a week.

i will start the PH's on March 1st, yes. I will go ahead and start the 2 week prep supplements tomorrow. I'm so stoked for this stack.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
thank you, and welcome to the thread, big poppa

edit: big poppa, your in orlando? where abouts? i'm in daytona, but this cycle is going to be taking place else where once i leave for 4 months of additional military training.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
you gonna be loggin workout numbers and diet?
yeah. i sure a majority of guys would be reluctant to put some of their real numbers up here, cause i used to be one. after, i realized a little over a year ago that it's not always about how much weight you lift. anyway, yes i will post numbers & w/o's. also, i will post the diet, and everything will be in there. if i cheat or skip for some reason, you will see it. when i sit down to a piece of cheesecake at 10pm or something, it will be in there. lol. no point in logging if im not going to be honest to myself and everyone following.

... also, i'll start logging some numbers next week so everyone can get a baseline of where my strength is sitting right now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear you bro. There are probably alot of blown up numbers out there and although i dont keep track of numbers i still know my range and im still reluctant to post. Im not the strongest guy for my size, hell i cant even bench 315lbs yet without a spot. But in all honesty its not about how much you lift if youre not a powerlifter, bodybuilding is just about that, ...body-building... so whatever weight you use to build and it works for you than there is no problem with that.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
I'm in Sorrento, about 45 mins west of Daytona. I am about to start a similiar cycle. Trenbolen, winadrol and 1,4 AD BOLD. Gonna follow your lead on dosages. So this is going to coincide with your military training?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Sorrento, about 45 mins west of Daytona. I am about to start a similiar cycle. Trenbolen, winadrol and 1,4 AD BOLD. Gonna follow your lead on dosages. So this is going to coincide with your military training?
good luck w/your cycle. gonna follow my lead uh? sounds good. just hope i don't lead you down a path of destruction, lol.

yeah, i have to go do some job training. this isn't anything like basic training. it will be more of a typical college student schedule: classroom 7 to 4, some PT (cardio) 2 - 3 times a week, nights & weekends free for whatever.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i hear you bro. There are probably alot of blown up numbers out there and although i dont keep track of numbers i still know my range and im still reluctant to post. Im not the strongest guy for my size, hell i cant even bench 315lbs yet without a spot. But in all honesty its not about how much you lift if youre not a powerlifter, bodybuilding is just about that, ...body-building... so whatever weight you use to build and it works for you than there is no problem with that.
but that's completely cool that you realize it. most people are going to be surprised that i don't use the normal flat bench, just a smith machine. i've learned some training techniques that help me grow on it vs trying to balance the flat bench, plus my left shoulder kills me on a normal flat. (that's why i'm hoping the super ciruss will help).

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
cool, so you will still have strength to train...:good:

cufootball72

cufootball72

Awards
Subbed... I know what you are saying about the numbers and such... We uncovered a guy just last week on BB that posted rediculous numbers and pictures of an ameteur body builder as his own during his Havoc log. One Question, I have seen some posts about the "sweet spot" does of winadrol (furazadrol) at 200mg. Did you see or read any info that is leading you to start at 50 and only go up to 150, just curious...Good luck with the cycle!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... I know what you are saying about the numbers and such... We uncovered a guy just last week on BB that posted rediculous numbers and pictures of an ameteur body builder as his own during his Havoc log. One Question, I have seen some posts about the "sweet spot" does of winadrol (furazadrol) at 200mg. Did you see or read any info that is leading you to start at 50 and only go up to 150, just curious...Good luck with the cycle!
thanks for the subb, and welcome.

so to answer your question, i haven't really read any threads about winadrol/furazadrol. my dosing schedule basically came from a combination of my experience of loading other PH's and the recommendation off of the bottle. at 60 caps a bottle, and 50mg per cap, 200mg isn't going to last me the 4 weeks. i will, though, keep an open mind about changing the dosing, since, this is the first time i am running it.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
earlier today i said that i was going to start posting workouts next week to establish some baseline strength indicators for this log. well, i thought hell, why don't i just start today.

here is the shoulder workout from this afternoon/evening:

DB Military Presses:
30's x 15
45's x 12
80's x 10
85's x 6
75's x 9 drop set 45's x 8

DB Lateral Raises:
30's x 9
30's x 9
35's x 7 + 1 partial
25's x 10 drop set 15's x 6 + 2 partial

BB Upright Rows:
95 x 10
115 x 8
115 x 6 + 2 partial

Hammer Strength Military Press*:
45 plate each side x 24
45 plate each side x 17 + 1 partial

*this exercise was intended to help saturate the shoulders with blood.

Cardio:
hit the treadmill. jogged first 1/2 mile at 5.5mph - jogged second 1/2 mile at 5.0mph - walked 1/4 mile at 3.5mph. Total time was 16:04

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do alot more volume than you and that is with high intensity as well. Im assuming your intensity is also high?

So do you do extra high rep work on you last excercise each day you weight train? Sounds effective.

cufootball72

cufootball72

Awards
i do alot more volume than you and that is with high intensity as well. Im assuming your intensity is also high?

So do you do extra high rep work on you last excercise each day you weight train? Sounds effective.
I have to say I like the responce rate so far. I love when people really utilize their log. That does sound effective, I use drop sets and have been using higher reps latley because I am no longer concerned about strength (for now since I am done with football and I am trying to cut). I may give that a try after some more research.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I like the responce rate so far. I love when people really utilize their log. That does sound effective, I use drop sets and have been using higher reps latley because I am no longer concerned about strength (for now since I am done with football and I am trying to cut). I may give that a try after some more research.
yeah, so far its a good log and the cycle hasnt even start yet! im thinking by hitting them in the 20+ or - rep range during your last excercise would get the blood really going there leaving you with a pump as you leave the gym to go home. As soon as you get your post workout nutrition in then bam its feed to the muscle better (just theory).

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm not much of a lot volume guy. i normal get in, hit it hard, and get out. i haven't/don't always add the high rep exercises at the end of a workout, but it is something that i am going to start adding in for a while to evaluate. i'm starting to like that theory of breaking the fiber down with some heavy weight early, then just pounding the blood in there at the end of the workout. we will see how it goes.

i am glad to read that you are enjoying the log already to this point. that is motivation. i like knowing that when i'm working out, i am going to have to go post my numbers; makes me wanna work harder.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
alright. woke up this morning and was ready to pop some support supplements. not sure how i'm going to dose them all yet, any advice is helpful. before breakfast, i took the supper cissus, 150mg of milk thistle, and 100mg CoQ10. this afternoon, i'll take the other 150mg of milk thistle and hawthorn. tonight, i will take the other supper cissus and the SAMe.

when i get back this afternoon, i'm going to do some research on the best time of day for the SAMe intake, this is the first time i'm using it as a liver support.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Good numbers bro... I have found over the years that it doesnt take the super heavy weight to get results... Form and intensity are the key to good quality muscle. Judging by your stats and pic, you seem to know what your doing and what works for you. Just got my gear yesterday and ready to start. Just waiting on flax seed oil, my buddy says I will need this for better absorbtion, I assume that is why the trenbolen says to take with meals?

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
Tren pills??? are they as effective as the oil???
Winadrol Pills??? are they as effective as the microionized H20??? Just a couple questions..Looks interesting ill be keeping track...

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers bro... I have found over the years that it doesnt take the super heavy weight to get results... Form and intensity are the key to good quality muscle. Judging by your stats and pic, you seem to know what your doing and what works for you. Just got my gear yesterday and ready to start. Just waiting on flax seed oil, my buddy says I will need this for better absorbtion, I assume that is why the trenbolen says to take with meals?
thank you.

yeah, i'm not taking flax, but i am/will be taking my fish oil, along w/my multi. i normally take them together at night, but i may have to change it up now. i seem to forget between cycles how difficult it can be to remember to take all of your support supps w/ the PH's.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Tren pills??? are they as effective as the oil???
Winadrol Pills??? are they as effective as the microionized H20??? Just a couple questions..Looks interesting ill be keeping track...
thanks for joining the fun.

am i missing something w/those questions?

by the way, i'm going to be trying to get a back w/o in today if i have time before the gym closes at 7pm. if not, i'll hit it up tomorrow afternoon. i don't want to wait till then, but i'll have to see how my schedule falls the rest of the day.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i didn't make it to the gym today. it sucks, but i will get there tomorrow.

like i stated earlier, i wanted to research more information on SAMe. and i did. haven't found anything specifying the best time of day to take it, but did read some more on the benefits of this supplement. i am very interested in learning some more about I3C. i have never really heard anything about it, but found out that it is good for PCT.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i didn't make it to the gym today. it sucks, but i will get there tomorrow.

like i stated earlier, i wanted to research more information on SAMe. and i did. haven't found anything specifying the best time of day to take it, but did read some more on the benefits of this supplement. i am very interested in learning some more about I3C. i have never really heard anything about it, but found out that it is good for post cycle therapy.
Take the SAMe a few minutes before breakfast. As for I3C this was posted here on AM by strategicmove. "I3C, indole-3-carbinol, is a potent phytochemical and SERM. Apart from the classic selective estrogen receptor properties, I3C also induces apoptosis (cell suicide), inhibits DNA damage, supports 2-Hydroxylation of Estrogen (benefical) versus of 16 a-Hydroxylation, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits dioxin, potentiates the effect of Tamoxifen (if also taken), and anti-cancer effects, especially the growth of prostate cancer cells." For the proper dose of I3C, Dr. Hauser said to start at about 400mg for a 150lb male and increase based on your weight. So, if you do the math, this would equate to 100mg per 37.5 pounds of bodyweight. Hope this helps.