Subscribe This - Trenbolen/Winadrol/PheraVol

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Take the SAMe a few minutes before breakfast. As for I3C this was posted here on AM by strategicmove. "I3C, indole-3-carbinol, is a potent phytochemical and SERM. Apart from the classic selective estrogen receptor properties, I3C also induces apoptosis (cell suicide), inhibits DNA damage, supports 2-Hydroxylation of Estrogen (benefical) versus of 16 a-Hydroxylation, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits dioxin, potentiates the effect of Tamoxifen (if also taken), and anti-cancer effects, especially the growth of prostate cancer cells." For the proper dose of I3C, Dr. Hauser said to start at about 400mg for a 150lb male and increase based on your weight. So, if you do the math, this would equate to 100mg per 37.5 pounds of bodyweight. Hope this helps.
thank you for the help. i am going to have to pick me up some of this for my PCT. good thing i have about 9 weeks to get it, cause i'm so low on supplement cash flow right now, even though this is very inexpensive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for the help. i am going to have to pick me up some of this for my post cycle therapy. good thing i have about 9 weeks to get it, cause i'm so low on supplement cash flow right now, even though this is very inexpensive.
well you bought probably the best supports in coq10 and SAMe. I already have some i3c for my PCT...only got one bottle so ill be using just 400mg ed.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
well you bought probably the best supports in coq10 and SAMe. I already have some i3c for my post cycle therapy...only got one bottle so ill be using just 400mg ed.
even if i had more than one bottle of I3C, i wouldn't be going over 400mg per day. all the information i was reading about it concluded effective dosing between 200 to 400mg.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont think your post cycle therapy is a little light for this cycle? You might not recover fast enough to keep those gains...id hate to see you crash post cycle. I have seen the light with IGF1LR3 in post cycle, it keeps you gaining let me know if you are interested i have a really awesome source.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
you dont think your post cycle therapy is a little light for this cycle? You might not recover fast enough to keep those gains...id hate to see you crash post cycle.
i'm pretty positive i'll be ok here. i think i know my body well enough to make that assumption.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hit up the back this afternoon, didn't feel like a good workout to me, but it did make me work.

just to preface this w/o, i haven't done anything close to deadlifts for some time now and my grip strength was next to nothing today. looks like i'm going to have to pick me up some straps, even though i don't like using them.

BB Rack Pulls from just below the knee
:
135 x 15
225 x 10
315 x 6 - lost the grip
315 x 7 - lost the grip
405 x 2 - wanted to try anyway

* i had the strength in my back, just not in my hands

T-Bar Rows:
115 x 10
135 x 8
160 x 7
160 x 6 drop set 90 x 8

Pulldowns w/V-Bar:
170 x 10
190 x 8
190 x 7
190 x 6

DB Rear Delt Flyes:
20's x 10
20's x 9 x 3 sets

Hammer Strength Rows:
70 per side x 25
70 per side x 20

Wide Grip Pulldowns:
90 x 23

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
what do you supplement postworkout?
after my workout today, i took my CoQ10, 1000mg fish oil, multi vitamin, and second servings of hawthorn & milk thistle. had a pwo shake w/16oz milk, 50g whey & 30g WMS. that is the typical pwo shake that i have.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
bye the way, my back is sore as hell today. just goes to show ya, you think you have a bad workout, but in all reality, you kicked your own ass.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Felt like a great chest workout tonight. My left shoulder started giving me a problem towards the end of the workout, but just pushed through it.

Smith Bench Press:
135 x 15
185 x 10
275 x 7
285 x 6
285 x 5

DB Incline Press:
70's x 9
85's x 7
95's x 7
95's x 6

Hammer Strength Decline Press:
115 per/side x 8
135 p/s x 7
135 p/s x 8
135 p/s x 6 + 1 partial

Pec Flye Machine:
130 x 10
150 x 8 + 1 partial

Smith Bench Press:
135 x 17
135 x 13

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
alright, i hit up the arms today. i will preface this by saying the my shoulders were killing me today, all day. today and yesterday i have been moving shelving units, and tables and my jobs entire inventory. then in the middle of my workout today, i set some personal bests (not on creatine, just cissus for 4 days now), but had to stop due to pain in the left elbow. enough w/the excuses.

Wide Grip BB Curls:
45 x 15
95 x 9
115 x 8
125 x 6 - new best
125 x 6

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl:
90 x 10
105 x 7
105 x 7

Cambered Bar Curls:
45 each side x 9 drop set to 25 each side x 12
45 each side x 8 drop set to 25 each side x 8

DB Hammer Curls:
35's x 9 x 2

DB Overhead Triceps Ext:
50 x 16
100 x 10
115 x 9
125 x 7 - new best
*was going to attempt another set, but the elbow pain started kicking in

Triceps Cable Pushdowns:
150 x 10
165 x 10
180 x 9
*had to stop at this point because of the pain. GOD it sucked!

as i'm typing this right now, i have had my pwo shake & dinner already. i have taken my last cissus (750mg) dose for the day and my joint pain has pretty much ceased. hell yeah.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Good numbers bro... I started the Winadrol Monday, I thought I read TripDog say it is a great pre work out supp so I was kinda scared to take it with my ephedrine/caff/asprin stack. Had a great work out and the only thing I noticed was I sweat more, I was burning up. Do you know if it is a partial stimulate? Still kinda scared to take it with the ephedrine.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Good numbers bro... I started the Winadrol Monday, I thought I read TripDog say it is a great pre work out supp so I was kinda scared to take it with my ephedrine/caff/asprin stack. Had a great work out and the only thing I noticed was I sweat more, I was burning up. Do you know if it is a partial stimulate? Still kinda scared to take it with the ephedrine.
so are you logging it anywhere?

thanks for the compliment.

if i were in your position, debating whether or not to use your ECA, i would say no, don't take it. #1 - why risk your health?
#2 - the winadrol is going to heat you up/stimulate your metabolisim enough that you shouldn't need anything else. are you running it at 200mg?

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
No not logging, I am not regimened enough. My work outs are based on how busy I am at work, I work out at lunch when I can.

I started at 100mgs. but I am also stacking with the trenbolen at 90mgs. and the ECA stack twice daily. I was doing the ECA 3 times but stopped my pre work out one for the winadrol.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
No not logging, I am not regimened enough. My work outs are based on how busy I am at work, I work out at lunch when I can.

I started at 100mgs. but I am also stacking with the trenbolen at 90mgs. and the ECA stack twice daily. I was doing the ECA 3 times but stopped my pre work out one for the winadrol.
well keep me up to date with your progress, if you will. i'm so ready to start this, but i know i need my proper prep time. saturday, the 1st just won't come soon enough.

big poppa

big poppa

Awards
Will do! Good luck, I will be watching how you do.

cbjonesy

Awards
So, I just started trenbolen and am thinking about stacking it with winadrol. This will be the first time I have used PH's and stacking. Any advice on how I should do it?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
So, I just started trenbolen and am thinking about stacking it with winadrol. This will be the first time I have used PH's and stacking. Any advice on how I should do it?
i don't mind giving you advice, but #1 - this thread is not for that. #2 - i would need background info on you. #3 - tren & winadrol are little strong for your first PH cycle.

either hit me with a pm or start a new thread my friend.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
alright, i'm down to one week. i can't wait till saturday morning to pop that first pill.

i am planning on taking my before pics tomorrow some time. i'm not sure that i am going to post them immediately. i like the idea of posting the before with the after for that dramatic effect (as long as there is that visible change).

so for those following this log so far, i want to get some recommendations on what can do for these before pics to help everyone know they are current. i would like suggestions like, where a backwards hat in the before pics or take a pic with my arms in a "X" above my head, or take a pic while giving 2 piece signs with my fingers.... just want everyone to know they are current.

also, i am considering doing to video blogging for this log as well. probably could use the built in cam on my laptop and put them on youtube. just a thought.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
alright. no training yesterday, cause it was a travel day for me to get to training. shoulder is still hurting from monday's chest workout, and i increased my cissus dose to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM on monday. started taking my Universal Joint Support yesterday. dosing my fish oil at 4000mg a day right now. saturday is coming soon and i have to get this shoulder under control.

hit up the bi's and tri's today. i have my first military PT session tomorrow, so i don't know what to expect yet. may or may not be able to hit legs tomorrow.

i did take pics monday, by myself. i went ahead w/the hat backwards. i'm not posting them yet (have to get them off my camera's memory disk and on a cd so i can put it on my laptop). after looking at them, i realized that my back has a lot of catching up to do.

this may just be a wild ride.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
seems tomorrow is d-day. i will hit the scale tomorrow, along w/measuring my blood pressure and taking measurements before my back workout. my legs are sore as hell from yesterday, and i hit up the shoulders today.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

here are my beginning measurements that i took myself with my MyoTape. i'm not proud of all these measurements, but they are what they are right now.

*all measurements taking are flexed upon waking up

waist - measured around the belly button - 36"
left calf - 16 5/8"
right calf - 16 1/2"
left mid thigh - 26"
right mid thigh - 25 3/4"
left bicep - 17 1/4"
right bicep - 17 1/2"

measured blood pressure this morning:
systolic 124
diastolic 69
pulse 78

0805 - 2 super cissus pills
0835 - 6 whole eggs w/cheese, 2 8oz glasses 1% milk, 1/2 banana, 1/2 biscuit, 3 strips of bacon
0850 - 45mg tren
1050 - 40g whey w/water
1220 - SAMe, CoQ10, hawthorn, milk thistle, fish oil
1230 - lunch - will post rest of the day this evening

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
here is the rest of the day:

1245 - lunch - 6 to 7oz chicken breast, garden salad w/ italian dressing, broccoli, 8oz 1% milk

1500 - workout - back day - bodyweight before workout 225.2(must have lost some weight the past 2 weeks)

deadlifts
135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 8
365 x 5

bentover bb rows
225 x 8
225 x 7
185 x 10

vBar pulldowns
150 x 12
170 x 8 x 2

behind the neck pulldowns
120 x 10
130 x 9
140 x 7 1/2
140 x 7

rear delt db flyes
20's x 10 x 2
20's x 9
20's x 7

pullover machine
100 x 13
130 x 10
150 x 9

1610 - w/o finished
1630 - 45mg tren, 40g whey w/30g wms in 15oz of milk
1720 - grilled chicken, brown rice, corn
1755 - universal's animal flex joint support

plan on taking 2nd dose of support supps at about 2030. will take one more 40g whey shake w/water tonight.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log layout, im loving the times! here we gooooo! :twisted:

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
great log layout, im loving the times! here we gooooo! :twisted:
thanks piston. yeah, the times thing, what can i say? it's how i tell time now.

little log update. went to a movie tonight. saw SemiPro. took my 2nd serving of support supps at 1935. after movie, had my protein shake and 120 calorie Snack Pack at 2210. getting ready to hit the bed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what flavor snack pack? and how was the movie? my girl is watchin it right now and she said it sucks...probably cuz im not there lol.

would you rather have this type of talk left out of your log?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
what flavor snack pack? and how was the movie? my girl is watchin it right now and she said it sucks...probably cuz im not there lol.

would you rather have this type of talk left out of your log?
this type of talk is cool. i brought it up in the first place.

chocolate snack pack it was, hmmm. the movie? not the greatest will farrel movie, but i did laugh like always. the whole thing wasn't funny, but it has it's parts, and there were plenty of them for me.

gotta go eat breakfast.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 2 - off day (a.k.a. growth day)

0756 - 2 caps super cissus
0820 - 6 eggs w/cheese, 2 8oz glass 1% milk, banana, 3 strips bacon, hashbrown
0838 - 45mg tren
1035 - 40g whey w/water
1210 - support supps dose 1
1235 - lean pork, white rice, 8oz glass milk, salad
1545 - 40g whey w/14oz milk
1710 - universal's animal flex
1745 - 45mg tren / 2 5-6oz chicken breasts, salad, white rice
2030 - support supps dose 2 & 2 caps super cissus

* back is sore as hell today. i love it. looking forward to chest day tomorrow to see how my shoulder holds up since starting the animal flex again this week.

i am planning on weighing in again on saturday, one time a week thing. i'll also check my blood pressure next weekend too.

i am hoping to be "feeling" this by thur - friday this week. when i ran trenadrol back in september, i started noticing the strength gains in about 5 days.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 3

0517 - 2 caps super cissus
0535 - eggs, bacon, 16oz milk, fruit cocktail
0540 - 45mg tren
0905 - support supps dose 1, 40g whey w/water
1140 - grilled chicken breast, salad, banana, 16oz milk
1510 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 30g wms in water
1540 - chest workout

smith bench press
135 x 14
185 x 10
275 x 7
285 x 5
275 x 5
225 x 9

incline db press
80's x 10
90's x 8
100's x 4
70's x 11

incline db flyes
50's x 10 x 2
50's x 9 *shoulder really started kicking in the pain here

hammer strength decline press
90 each side x 7 - had to stop; i couldn't handle anymore with this shoulder pain

i don't wanna knock usp labs, but this pain in my shoulder didn't start occurring until i started the super cissus. maybe it's just coincidence? i'm not going to stop taking it, just when the bottle is done, i'm done. wanna see if that really does make a difference, the cissus that is.

1705 - 40g whey, 30g wms in 15oz milk - universal's animal flex
1810 - turkey breast, green beans, rice, 8oz chocolate milk
1930 - support supps dose 2, 2 supper cissus pills

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you get your turkey breast? i mean is that already packaged, or deli or what?

Last edited:
avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
how do you get your turkey breast? i mean is that already packaged, or deli or what?
it was cooked turkey breast. it came from the chow hall here on the base. it was like eating thanksgiving again.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 4

0515 - 2 caps super cissus
0530 - ham & cheese omelet, 16oz milk, strawberry yogurt, bacon
0540 - 45mg tren
0905 - 40g whey w/water, support supps dose 1
1135 - pork w/mushroom sauce, salad, asian brown rice w/egg, 8oz milk
1510 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 30g wms w/water
1620 - begin workout

today was bi's and tri's . i was in such a rush that i forgot my training log, so i didn't note any weights or reps. just know i hit hard as always.

1740 - 40g whey, 30g wms w/16oz milk, animal flex
1830 - CHEAT MEAL. OMG. double cheeseburger, fries, baked beans, 8oz milk, piece of chocolate cake
1930 - support supps dose 2, 2 caps super cissus

i have started noticing a little shortness of breath in my workouts; which, from my understanding, is normal from a tren product. i haven't noticed any real strength gains yet, but that's ok, cause i will next week.

also, i haven't stated this yet.... i have been getting 8 hours of sleep every night.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. By the way, just outta curiosity, what is winadrol anyways? It is a clone or a unique compound?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. By the way, just outta curiosity, what is winadrol anyways? It is a clone or a unique compound?
hey brian, welcome to the thread, and thanks for the participation.

winadrol is the same thing as axis lab's furzadrol, which is the same compound as the gaspari nutrition's oraston-a that was never released in the states, just europe. from my understanding, it's a strong cutting angent and will help increase my cardiac output during my workouts.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh awesome, thanks for the input. I had thought about running furaz but it was way too expensive for my budget and i didnt know there were any clones. Good luck man.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about starting the phera in week 4, it takes a little to kick in. Just my 2cents

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about starting the phera in week 4, it takes a little to kick in. Just my 2cents
you know, i was considering this. i don't have enough left to in the bottle for a full 4 weeks. it's what is left over from stopping a previous cycle early. think i used if for 4 days or so. i'm hopping the winadrol will help bridge the gap in terms of keeping my strength.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 5
this was a growth day, no workout. eating was the standard. i didn't get to post, i was just a little too busy.

day 6
0515 - 2 caps supper cissus
0535 - eggs w/cheese, bacon, 1/2 biscuit, banana, 16oz milk
0543 - 45mg tren
0905 - support supps, 40g whey w/water
1130 - grilled chicken sandwich w/cheese and mayo, salad, 8oz milk
1510 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 30g wms in water
1555 - begin leg workout. i must say, i didn't feel like working out at all today. i forced myself to the gym. i attempted to start with squats, but the weight of the bar on my traps was pulling on my shoulder and i couldn't handle the pain.

45 degree leg press
180 x 12
270 x 10
360 x 10
450 x 8
540 x 8

leg extensions
170 x 10
200 x 8
200 x 7 1/2

lying leg curl
110 x 10
130 x 8 *hamstrings still a little sore from the deadlifts

standing calf raises
150 x 12
160 x 10 x 2

1715 - 40g whey, 30g wms, 16oz milk, animal flex
1820 - grilled chicken breast, salad, bake beans w/honey
1945 - support supps dose 2

after getting on the scale this coming weekend, if i don't happen to see any changes in waist size/weight gain, i'm going to increase my whey shakes to 60g each, giving me at least another 60g of protein a day.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 9

i'll start with some stat updates. i was expecting a little more, but i am satisfied with the first week:

[all measured today]
blood pressure sys 118 / dia 73 / pulse 78 *improvement from last week
waist measurement 35 1/2" net -1/2" to date
weight 226.00 net +1lb

1015 - 45mg tren
1110 - grilled chicken parm, dirty rice, backed beans, 16oz milk
1330 - support supps dose 1
1455 - 40g whey, 30g wms
1550 - begin w/o
bentover bb rows
135 x 14
225 x 9 x 2
225 x 7

wide grip pulldowns
170 x 10
180 x 9
190 x 8
200 x 9

cable rows
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 9

pullover machine
140 x 10
160 x 9
170 x 7

rear delt flyes
20's x 10 x 2
20's x 9

1640 - finished workout
1700 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 45g wms, 16oz milk
1830 - grilled chicken breast, green beans, rice pilaf, salad
1945 - animal flex
2045 - 40g whey, 16oz milk, support supps dose 2

i was having short of breath problems during my workout today. i am not accustomed to that feeling. i made it through just fine, i just had to allocate a little more time between sets to allow for my heart rate to drop and to catch some air. in no way is this, to this point, going to deter me from stopping the tren. libido has not experienced any shutdown either.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
day 9

i'll start with some stat updates. i was expecting a little more, but i am satisfied with the first week:

[all measured today]
blood pressure sys 118 / dia 73 / pulse 78 *improvement from last week
waist measurement 35 1/2" net -1/2" to date
weight 226.00 net +1lb

Good idea putting your running changes. It's easier than making the reader flip back and forth between initial stats and current. Maybe do the same to summarize any strength changes, too.

DB

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Good idea putting your running changes. It's easier than making the reader flip back and forth between initial stats and current. Maybe do the same to summarize any strength changes, too.

DB
yeah, i have thought about doing this with the strength changes as well.

day 10

0535 - 2 servings eggs w/cheese, hashbrown, 16oz milk
0545 - 45mg tren
0910 - 40g whey in water, support supps dose 1
1140 - grilled chicken sandwich w/cheese, salad, fries, 8oz milk
1515 - 60g whey, 30g wms in water, 45mg tren
1605 - begin workout

smith bench press
135 x 15
185 x 8
225 x 5
275 x 7
285 x 5
225 x 11

incline db press
85's x 8
90's x 9 x 2
90's x 5

cable crossovers (low)
45 x 10
55 x 9
55 x 8

cable crossovers (high) *slow and controlled contraction
45 x 15
50 x 13

1705 - finished workout
1730 - 40g whey, 30g wms, 16oz milk, animal flex
1850 - 2 grilled chicken breasts, rice, carrots
2030 - support supps dose 2

i noticed today that my body is beginning that overall muscle fullness feeling. workout felt great today and the shoulder held up pretty well. i can tell its getting stronger; now hopefully i'll see my chest strength increase next monday.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 11

0530 - eggs w/cheese, bacon, 1/2 biscuit, 16oz milk
0545 - 45mg tren
0830 - 1 bag skittles
0905 - 60g whey, 30g wms in water, support supps dose 1
1130 - grilled chicken sandwich w/cheese, salad, 8oz milk
1515 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 30g wms in water
1615 - begin workout

skull crushers
65 x 14
105 x 8 x 2
105 x 7 + 1 assist

db overhead ext
90 x 12
100 x 10
100 x 9 x 2

low cable kickbacks
30 x 10 per arm
30 x 10 per arm
30 x 8 per arm

bb curls
45 x 12
95 x 10
115 x 8
125 x 7 *new personal best

db bicep curls [run the rack]
i do this about once a month. start w/25 lb db's. do 4 reps each arm and replace on rack. count to 10. pick up next set up db's in 5lb increments. repeat. started with 25's, worked up to 50's, then back down to 25's. biceps done.

1715 - workout done
1735 - 40g whey, 30g wms, 16oz milk, animal flex
1845 - 2 servings of meatloaf, rice, salad w/egg
2015 - support supps dose 2

still having that "full" filling in the muscle bellies. loving it right now. i know my weight is going up right now, i can feel it. waiting to see what the tape measure and the scale say this weekend.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 12
growth day. diet stayed the same. no cheating.

i have noticed that i am dreaming more frequently and more vivid than usual. i can only assume that it is coming from the tren. i am also feeling that i am recovering faster. after doing chest on monday, it was ready to go again on thursday. i'm going to start throwing in a light back day on thursdays with legs, and a light chest workout with shoulders on friday.

day 13
diet staying the same for the most part. hit up the legs w/some light, high rep back.

squats *unlike last week, my shoulder & traps could handle the weight of the barbell just fine today
135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 8
335 x 7 - 20lb increase & an additional set over squats 2 weeks ago

leg extensions
200 x 8 x 2
200 x 7 - increase of one set

lying leg curls
110 x 10
120 x 9
130 x 6

standing calve raises
120 x 12
130 x 10
140 x 10

hammer strength high row
90 x 20
110 x 20

wide grip pulldowns
120 x 16
120 x 15

machine row
90 x 20 x 2

took me a little bit longer than normal to fall asleep last night. i also woke up 3 times in the middle of the night. going to take some phenibut xt right after i finish this post. time to go watch lost.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs with back seems a lil odd but then i see the volume on the back is really low. Any reason why you throw in the extra back excercises in there on this day? whats the logic behind that, just curious.