Subscribe This - Trenbolen/Winadrol/PheraVol

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
legs with back seems a lil odd but then i see the volume on the back is really low. Any reason why you throw in the extra back excercises in there on this day? whats the logic behind that, just curious.
yeah, cause i'm recovering a little faster with this PH. i decided to through in a light version workout for chest and back. i'm going hit heavy back on sundays, light back on thursdays w/legs. chest will be heavy on mondays, and light chest on fridays. i just feel i need to cause some minor damage to those muscle groups in between heavy days, especially the chest. i have this "feeling" it's going to help me grow while on cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, cause i'm recovering a little faster with this PH. i decided to through in a light version workout for chest and back. i'm going hit heavy back on sundays, light back on thursdays w/legs. chest will be heavy on mondays, and light chest on fridays. i just feel i need to cause some minor damage to those muscle groups in between heavy days, especially the chest. i have this "feeling" it's going to help me grow while on cycle.
ok i was just wondering your logic as i do the same thing from time to time but usually just with arms. Just remember, keep the light days light!!! lol...easier said than done

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 19
it's been a little while since i've had time to sit and post. sorry. i have been training and eating as in the past. i weight myself on sunday w/ an empty stomach at 228.6, so i was up 3 1/2 pounds at that point w/my waist still smaller than what i started with.

last shoulder workout, i put up 90 # db's on military presses for a set up 5. that was a new best.
last chest workout, i put up 295 for 4 times +1 assisted (4th set not including warmup sets). that is a new best. +10lbs w/same rep range than previous week

today is a growth day, meaning no workout. my elbows have really been feeling the dryness of this compound the past couple days, but nothing to make me want to stop training. libido has still been right around normal actually; i'm surprised. cardiovascularly, i feel like i've been taking an ass whooping. did a 1 mile run before chest workout on monday, thought i might fall out.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
yeah man let me know how that works... that winadrol... CTD labs is right out of houston... i had thought bout jumping on it....let me know how you like it

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
yeah man let me know how that works... that winadrol... CTD labs is right out of houston... i had thought bout jumping on it....let me know how you like it
not a problem, will do.

ok, this past week was a little crazy and i was unable to log like i wished. i will be back to normal this week.

here is an update:
i started 3 pills a day of tren this past friday (day 21). will finish the tren this week at 3 p/d.
started the winadrol on friday as well. used only 50mg pre workout. i have decided to pulse the winadrol since i workout 5 days a week. going to pulse at 100mg this week and evaluate from there.

from looking in the mirror, i feel and look fuller overall. my waist appears smaller too. i will give an update on my weight tomorrow.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
im late show here but im definately subscribing. I was looking for a ph stack to cause the most drastic gains before i cut in june either trenbolen/winadrol or m-drol/p-plex. this will be good in helping me decide good luck man

jal882

Awards
Im very interested in starting this cycle you have...did you think about taking CTD Decabolen with the winadrol? If you did, what made you go with the tren?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Im very interested in starting this cycle you have...did you think about taking CTD Decabolen with the winadrol? If you did, what made you go with the tren?
well i would imagine he didn't choose decabolen because the compounds in it (superdrol, phera, halodrol) would be harsh as **** on the liver to put under one stack

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
well i would imagine he didn't choose decabolen because the compounds in it (superdrol, phera, halodrol) would be harsh as **** on the liver to put under one stack
your right about that. i would rather take all of those compounds as individual products so i could better control the dosing. plus, i just felt that was too much w/winadrol.

day 24

0525 - 45mg tren
0535 - omelet w/cheese & ham, french toast, 8oz milk, 8oz o.j.
0855 - 60g whey, 30g wms, support supps dose 1
1130 - grilled chicken sandwich w/cheese, salad, fries
1505 - 45mg tren, 100mg winadrol, 3 teaspoons Nutra Bulk BCAA
1530 - 1 mile run
1600 - begin chest workout - weight at 229.00 (i was kinda bummed about this, was wanting more)
smith machine bench press
135 x 12
185 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 2 *personal best (last week did 295 x 4 plus 1 assisted)
275 x 5
225 x 11 w/feet elevated in the air

smith machine incline press
185 x 8
185 x 9
205 x 7
205 x 6

high cable crossovers
65 x 10
75 x 10
80 x 9
80 x 7 + 3 assisted

1643 - workout finished
1715 - 45mg tren, 40g whey, 30g wms, 16oz milk
1825 - turkey, dirty rice, cooked carrots, 8oz milk, 2 dinner rolls
2030 - support supps dose 2

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 28

new update. today was the first dose of pheraVol. i finished the tren yesterday. i will say, i wish i was running the tren at 3 pills a day instead of the 2. over the last 5 days of tren, at 3 a day, my strength finally started showing the gains i had expected the entire time.

set a new personal best on db military presses today: 90's x 7 and then 90's x 5. last week, i could barely get 90's up for 4 reps on one set, let alone two.

weight today was 229.4lbs. so overall, i put on 5.2lbs with the tren. probably would have been more had i run it at a higher dose. so pistonpump, you got it right. 3 pills would probably have been my magic number.

dosed the pheravol at two pills today.

also, just a update of my previous shoulder pain. i had stopped taking the super cissus rx during the middle of this run. my shoulder pain is for the most part, all gone since STOPPING the dosing. very odd. i'm not even having to take my animal flex joint support for the past 10 days. anyone have any ideas? the pain started the same time i started the super cissus.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some report more pains with cissus, i think i read something about it causing inflamation in the joints and ligaments...not sure.

i ran that tren like compound in the form of SUS500 by GET and i used 2 caps most of the run = 60mg dose and it wasnt that effective at all i think the minimum with that compound is 90mg.

Congrats on the strength gains. thats always nice and with the phera you should be adding and adding to that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the trenbolen has maxLMG in it too, the GET SUS500 was the same mixture but different doses. so you only took 40mg of the tren compound, not enough imo but the maxlmg dose at 50mg is a lil low too 75mg being the normal starting dose when it is used solo. 3 would have been perfect but im assuming the cap count in the bottle doesnt make that easy to do.

youre in week 5 already?

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
also, just a update of my previous shoulder pain. i had stopped taking the super cissus rx during the middle of this run. my shoulder pain is for the most part, all gone since STOPPING the dosing. very odd. i'm not even having to take my animal flex joint support for the past 10 days. anyone have any ideas? the pain started the same time i started the super cissus.
some report more pains with cissus, i think i read something about it causing inflamation in the joints and ligaments...not sure.

I've had similar issues with Cissus, but my theory is that since it is a mild analgesic (it was for me) taking it before a w/o may lead to injuries or aggravating old ones because you're ignoring the warning signs. I don't get it very often, but tendonitis is a bear to get rid of unless I do everything right.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
youre in week 5 already?
week 5, i guess your right. like you said, the amount of caps in the bottle doesn't make it easy to dose at 3 pills. so once i started dosing it at 3 pills, my time on the product decreased. that is why i started the pheraVol in the middle of week 4. officially, today is day 29.

and i agree with both of you about the cissus. now i know that that is one product i will not be using again. it's just too bad because of all the good things i've read about it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tendonitis is a b1tch!

avg, maybe you could try a lower extract in the future.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
i agree with both of you about the cissus. now i know that that is one product i will not be using again. it's just too bad because of all the good things i've read about it.
I plan on using it either in place of a couple aspirin when I need it (I figure it's safer than most NSAIDs), or on cycle but early in the morning and after my evening w/o. Other than that glucosamine/chondroitin and omega 3's work well enough for me.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
day 31

great news today: i'm fuller and stronger.

after looking in the mirror after my workout today, i can see a huge difference vs. my beginning pics. my biceps have this peak that i haven't seen in a long time. my chest looks like it has been growing the past couple weeks too.

today was chest day and i set some new personal bests.
on the smith machine bench (yes, i know, the smith is easier to lift than the bb bench) i put up some great increases in my eyes. last chest workout, i maxed 315 for 2 reps and it felt real heavy on top of me. today, i put 315 up for a set of 7, and then a set of 4. the weight didn't even feel heavy the first set. i'm loving it.

bodyweight is the same, but the waist is looking a tiny bit smaller.

libido is starting to decline a little bit, and i noticed that my skin is starting to get oilier and small breakouts.

i'm loving this. dosed pheraVol at 2 caps today (1 in am, 1before w/o) and winadrol at 2 caps, 100mg (all before w/o). will increase dosage towards the end of this week.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
day 31

great news today: i'm fuller and stronger.

after looking in the mirror after my workout today, i can see a huge difference vs. my beginning pics. my biceps have this peak that i haven't seen in a long time. my chest looks like it has been growing the past couple weeks too.

today was chest day and i set some new personal bests.
on the smith machine bench (yes, i know, the smith is easier to lift than the bb bench) i put up some great increases in my eyes. last chest workout, i maxed 315 for 2 reps and it felt real heavy on top of me. today, i put 315 up for a set of 7, and then a set of 4. the weight didn't even feel heavy the first set. i'm loving it.

bodyweight is the same, but the waist is looking a tiny bit smaller.

libido is starting to decline a little bit, and i noticed that my skin is starting to get oilier and small breakouts.

i'm loving this. dosed pheraVol at 2 caps today (1 in am, 1before w/o) and winadrol at 2 caps, 100mg (all before w/o). will increase dosage towards the end of this week.
Get it Boy!!!!!!! Should be kicking in real nice

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a big jump in strength! wow, things are looking up indeed!

305Rob

Awards

i ran that tren like compound in the form of SUS500 by GET and i used 2 caps most of the run = 60mg dose and it wasnt that effective at all i think the minimum with that compound is 90mg.

Congrats on the strength gains. thats always nice and with the phera you should be adding and adding to that.

X2.I did 6 weeks of sus500 @ 2 a day ,then 3, but i didnt feel the full effects until i got to 4 daily then i tried 5 and thats when it was on.I would like to find out how many (mg's)of each compound each gelcap contains,i dont find it anywhere.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
update time.

i'm going to post my before pics in this reply, and then post some pics from yesterday in the next reply.

Attachments

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
the after pics

yesterday was a shoulder training day, and these were taken about 20mins after that workout.

Attachments

305Rob

Awards
You got some solid mass there bro,good symmetry all around from what i see.Put up a back/lat spread shot to compare to your first before pick when you get a chance.Dont forget them wheels.;)