M-drol/H-drol - Week 1 update

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I've only got upper body shots thus far .. Hate showing off my legs, cus in order to show any vascularity, I've got to have something other than a goddamn web-cam when taken from this distance. ANYWAY, I took 18 months off from leg training, and began training them again 7 weeks ago. (don't want to go in to the details). Within two weeks of training them I started seeing improvements, and week by week, my squat and leg press went up drastically. I repped 405 twice the other day, WITH NO BELT, and I've never gotten 405 ONCE before . . Can ya imagine how that felt ?!

Here's a leg shot from today - I know they've got work to do ! But I LOVE doing legs, so they'll get up there !!

The second pic is another pic from an hour ago - i like it cus I feel like my upper chest has filled in the past week, and I just look more solid and full.

I did NO cardio all week - too busy to do a 2nd work out session per day because of school - but i'll be starting abs and cardio tomorrow, and will continue with cardio and abs 4-5 days/week for the remainder of the cycle. Why ? I don't want to risk seeing a layer of water over my abs within the end of week 1. Haha
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. And a back shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Nope, non of any of the following . . IGF-1 I researched for a looong time, and came close to purchasing, but I backed out when my bud told me about the insanely painful injections he had. To be fair, I also thought it was overrated, and found FEW good reviews about it !

!
    He didn't use it right. You need to draw sterile water after the igf-1 to dilute the sting.I have used a few bottles and it's amazing at preventing atrophy on cycle,and amazing in pct to get things jumpin back real quick....these are the best uses...imo
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Superdrol from my experience makes cardio almost impossable due to shin,back pumps that are very painfull!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Haha, yeah, I'm worried about those myself . . I'm crossing my fingers that for some weird reason I will not suffer the back pump issue this time around ! HAHA.

I went to a field and ran sprints around with my dog today for 25 minutes. LOTS of wind sprints - didn't plan on running, but I felt GOOD for some reason . . my sense of well-being in fantastic, for whatever reason, it feels like a fog has been lifted off me these past couple days man. It's strange . . anyway, the running - - - NO shin splints or any other issues thus far - but then again, it's been 6 days. . But being that I'll be getting lots of cardio in starting now, I'll let you know how it all works out for me . . I've gotta work through it however it may hurt, cus it's my mission to perfect my physique this cycle ..
    •   

6. Day 7:

Woke up looking GOOD today - dryer than I have since I stopped my UD2.0 diet! Noticing my stomach - somehow - was tight even if I bent over or turned around . . But I'm SORE - DOMS ? - I'm sore in every muscle in my body. Sort of feel like i did after a 3 hour long football practice in the heat of a Texas day. Also, I got 7 hours of sleep, and I could barely drag my ass out of bed this morning. (if only I didn't have to take a leak, I'd STILL BE sleeping, dammit!) Plus I got a little Beagle puppy who steals my covers when I'm sleeping, so I wake up 2-3 times every night - FREEZING cold - and having to pull my sheets back on me ! HAHA

I thought I'd be doing high carbs yesterday, but as a result of a somewhat lack or appetite and just not wanting to risk seeing ANY potential water-gain on me untill I hit up my cardio in full, I ended up with a 'meager' 300grams spread evenly in to 6 meals. Yes, 6 MEALS, PLUS two shakes. lots and lots of chicken. Averaged only 50g carbs/meal every 2.5-3 hours, so I was NEVER overly stuffed, only comfortable. Carbs are only from brown rice, oatmeal, a bagel, and I added a banana in one of my shakes. I've decided to cut out ALL peanutbutter from here on out, because I empty those jars like they were a bottle of water ! I bought a two-pack of JIF PB from Sam's Club 2.5 weeks ago, and I'm scraping the bottom of the second one now . . But, I've come to the conclusion that those 15-25 grams of extra fat per day, plus around 10 grams of sugar isn't needed at all. I've got ALL THE healthy fats I could want, and the pb will only wear down on my budget I realized.

I'm still drowsy, although I woke up an hour ago. I'm considering to throw down a couple AMP or Jet Fuel, but I've been ENTIRELY off STIMS and THERMOS for 10 days now - built up a tolerance to them BIG TIME - and I was hoping I'd be able to deal with no caffeine or stims in me untill I get my Reset AD in. So i guess I just got to be studying my Calculus on a 'natural high,' hahaha . . [the high on LIFE-kind of high]

Hmm. I dont think there's more to say.

Side effects: NO ACNE (knock on WOOD !!!! If I can complete this cycle and look lean and dry as hell without pimples, so I can ACTUALLY strut my stuff, I will be forever grateful.) No hair loss. No atrophy. Sex Drive ? Unchanged. (so as low as when i started, LOL)

LATER !

7. BTW.

I said I looked dry as hell when i woke up today . . well, it got me thinking, and I thought of what I did last night ..

I take my daily supplements in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I took them prior to bed with a protein shake and a banana last night. Well, I accidentally took a 600mg ALA instead of the 300mg - they're in the same bag. Well, with 600mg ALA in your system, your body would MOST likely enjoy some sugars or carbs immidiately - i gave myself a meager 30 grams form a banana. So, 90 minutes after I take my supps, I'm still awake in bed - issues falling asleep - been dealing with off and on all semester, so I don't blame my cycle necessarily - and I get nauseous. It kind of snuck up on me, then kicked in to high gear. I was like, UGH, wtf, UGH, and gagged, and just felt ****ing miserable for like 10 minutes. Then I was like, ****, cut my carbs too low with the ALA ! My hands were shaking, and i was just feeling BAD !Dragged my ass out of bed, went to the fridge, picked up my Orange Juice, and brought it back in bed with me .. 5 minutes later, SWEET RELIEF !!!!

Anyway thought I'd let ya'll know . . Don't **** with the slin ! hahah

8. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    BTW.

I said I looked dry as hell when i woke up today . . well, it got me thinking, and I thought of what I did last night ..

I take my daily supplements in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I took them prior to bed with a protein shake and a banana last night. Well, I accidentally took a 600mg ALA instead of the 300mg - they're in the same bag. Well, with 600mg ALA in your system, your body would MOST likely enjoy some sugars or carbs immidiately - i gave myself a meager 30 grams form a banana. So, 90 minutes after I take my supps, I'm still awake in bed - issues falling asleep - been dealing with off and on all semester, so I don't blame my cycle necessarily - and I get nauseous. It kind of snuck up on me, then kicked in to high gear. I was like, UGH, wtf, UGH, and gagged, and just felt ****ing miserable for like 10 minutes. Then I was like, ****, cut my carbs too low with the ALA ! My hands were shaking, and i was just feeling BAD !Dragged my ass out of bed, went to the fridge, picked up my Orange Juice, and brought it back in bed with me .. 5 minutes later, SWEET RELIEF !!!!

damn man, im dying to try some ala, your just using the cheapest stuff right?

what you mean dont .... with the slin?

9. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    damn man, im dying to try some ala, your just using the cheapest stuff right?

what you mean dont .... with the slin?
    Man, first off, I apologize for not getting back to ya yesterday ! I began replying, and then got lost in the forums ! Haha, You will be getting an answer today, though.

And yes, apparently ALA is THAT effective . . - at least to me ! I have taken it for the past 6 weeks, and I WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT GIVE IT CREDIT FOR SOME OF MY VASCULARITY along with keeping me lean even on Carb loads. .

10. Well, it was just a joke, really, but basically, if 600mg of ALA gets me shaking cus of a lack of carbs with it, I would never poke myself with slin, then cross my fingers my carb-intake will suffice ! hahahah

11. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Well, it was just a joke, really, but basically, if 600mg of ALA gets me shaking cus of a lack of carbs with it, I would never poke myself with slin, then cross my fingers my carb-intake will suffice ! hahahah
    soo ala stacked with any kind of product like

neovar, pslin, anabolicpump, yellowgold

would be asking for it?

12. Man, to be fair, i've tried NON of those, but the combo would most likely be outrageous !

Last night I just screwed up - 600mg with too low of carbs .. But the past 6 weeks, i've had the shakes prolly 5-6 times or so - a sign the ALA was too high, or simple carbs too low - but that was just MY slight screw-up. I just didn't want to consume too much sugar in my diet and worry about a bloat, but I learned my lesson.

Had I not already planned my supplementation for the remainder of the year, i'd be trying a combo like that in a heart-beat ! LOL. Anabolic Pump i've wanted to try since it came out, but it's a little pricy it SEEMS. But for January, it's definitely in my "options' box.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Man, to be fair, i've tried NON of those, but the combo would most likely be outrageous !

Last night I just screwed up - 600mg with too low of carbs .. But the past 6 weeks, i've had the shakes prolly 5-6 times or so - a sign the ALA was too high, or simple carbs too low - but that was just MY slight screw-up. I just didn't want to consume too much sugar in my diet and worry about a bloat, but I learned my lesson.

Had I not already planned my supplementation for the remainder of the year, i'd be trying a combo like that in a heart-beat ! LOL. Anabolic Pump i've wanted to try since it came out, but it's a little pricy it SEEMS. But for January, it's definitely in my "options' box.
    then if anything try yellowgold its the cheapest of all 3 options

tastes nasty unless you cap it, not sure if you do that or not. and there are other ways of downing it

14. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    BTW.

dam,dude yesterday i shot my igf-1 while at the gym(at the end part of my workout). Within 5 minuits i was as white as a ghost and felt like i was gonna pass out. Nothing like that good ol' hypo feeling...lol

I usually keep carbs low but im at week 12(of 14-15) of my test/eq cycle so i want to maximize gains. I used na-rala for quite a while with great success(pricey though).

15. Yeah bro, I never tried out the R-ala - - - not cost efficient enough for me man . . I only do 'smart' buys from Nutraplanet LOL **REPRESENT**

Have you tried ALA ? Can you compare the two in terms of effects ?

Man, sorry to hear about the incident there . . I'd be worried too !!! (and @ the gym !? they must've thought you were siiiick !)

When I first began the UD2.0, I read in the book that nausea and exhaustion was common, so getting through those workout would be a ***** for sure . . Man, the first 3/5 weeks, I threw up in 3 out of 4 weight training work outs a week. I remember the worst day of them all: i only live 1 mile away from Gold's Gym, and after one of these full body complete depletion/exhaustion workouts, I was nauseous, pale, had been throwing up at the gym . . didn't look too good - but it was to be expected . . I HAD TO PULL OVER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD - although side road, NOT a highway - to open up the door and spill out my guts FOUR TIMES !!! So averaging every quarter mile . .. . lol

(I'm not encouraging NOR saying that working out to that point is good in any form or fashion .. but then again, my body is my own little research experiment !

16. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Yeah bro, I never tried out the R-ala - - - not cost efficient enough for me man . . I only do 'smart' buys from Nutraplanet LOL **REPRESENT**

Have you tried ALA ? Can you compare the two in terms of effects ?

Man, sorry to hear about the incident there . . I'd be worried too !!! (and @ the gym !? they must've thought you were siiiick !)

When I first began the UD2.0, I read in the book that nausea and exhaustion was common, so getting through those workout would be a ***** for sure . . Man, the first 3/5 weeks, I threw up in 3 out of 4 weight training work outs a week. I remember the worst day of them all: i only live 1 mile away from Gold's Gym, and after one of these full body complete depletion/exhaustion workouts, I was nauseous, pale, had been throwing up at the gym . . didn't look too good - but it was to be expected . . I HAD TO PULL OVER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD - although side road, NOT a highway - to open up the door and spill out my guts FOUR TIMES !!! So averaging every quarter mile . .. . lol

(I'm not encouraging NOR saying that working out to that point is good in any form or fashion .. but then again, my body is my own little research experiment !
    from what i gather the regular ala(with the synthetic s-isomer is somewhat toxic to the body).R-ala is somewhat price efficiant,but the na-rala is just nuts http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ala-25-gm.html they just raised the price again....bastards! Regular ala is real cheap, I may just pick some up cause im almost out of the na-rala sh*t.

17. thats why jamming at the gym is a bad noise. if something goes wrong ur stuck with a needle in you, naked and in front of a buncha people when they walk in.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    from what i gather the regular ala(with the synthetic s-isomer is somewhat toxic to the body).R-ala is somewhat price efficiant,but the na-rala is just nuts http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ala-25-gm.html they just raised the price again....bastards! Regular ala is real cheap, I may just pick some up cause im almost out of the na-rala sh*t.
    Haha, yeah man, compare that to . .

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ps-300-mg.html

I've got to be honest, I had not heard about na-R-ALA until you mentioned it yesterday. I thought you meant regular R-ALA . . I'm low on funds untill January, but that's when i'll be able to truly 'take advantage' of Nutraplanets kick ass prices and products . . I'll be capping my own stuff . . Including that na-R-ALA, cus it sounds appealing ,. .and worth a shot .. What else you take with it ? And what effects are you experiencing ?

19. Oh, and as far as capping . . do you cap them ? If so, what cap 'em quick system did you use, and did it work out for ya ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Oh, and as far as capping . . do you cap them ? If so, what cap 'em quick system did you use, and did it work out for ya ?
    i dont cap,just measure toss it it,and chase it with some water....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Haha, yeah man, compare that to . .

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...ps-300-mg.html

I've got to be honest, I had not heard about na-R-ALA until you mentioned it yesterday. I thought you meant regular R-ALA . . I'm low on funds untill January, but that's when i'll be able to truly 'take advantage' of Nutraplanets kick ass prices and products . . I'll be capping my own stuff . . Including that na-R-ALA, cus it sounds appealing ,. .and worth a shot .. What else you take with it ? And what effects are you experiencing ?
    I just take it with carb meals,creatine,or at night. It's very strong sh*t...never take with alcohol as you will get rather sick!!! trust me. I take a quarter teaspoon. I'm gonna get some reg ala sence it's just so much more cost efficiant

22. Yeah, bro, try out some regular ALA, and let us know how you like it compared to the na-R-ALA ! Like previously stated, I'm going @ around 1,200-1,500 mg ALA/day spread out evenly.

23. Norwegian, do you know how many calories you are taking in with that diet you posted...?

Just curious.

And when you were just straight out bulking (when you were at 278) was your diet clean at that point as well? I am just curious, because I think that I am going to just do an all out bulk for the winter. I am tired of trying to keep the abs all the time...haha

Any help is greatly appreciated bro and good luck with the rest of your log.
    Armed to the teeth.

24. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Norwegian, do you know how many calories you are taking in with that diet you posted...?

Just curious.

And when you were just straight out bulking (when you were at 278) was your diet clean at that point as well? I am just curious, because I think that I am going to just do an all out bulk for the winter. I am tired of trying to keep the abs all the time...haha

Any help is greatly appreciated bro and good luck with the rest of your log.

I'm @ around 2600-2800 calories/day now.

Haha, man, I bulked alright ! Fall of 2006, I ate and ate and ate some more . . ISA-test was the ONE supplement I took - along with protein and pre-workout drinks - and I gained LITERALLY 40 lbs from August till end of november. I **** YOU NOT - many people dont believe this . . BUT, lots of chub ! See, I was dieting with burgers and fries in to the early AMs. I mean, it was disgusting how much I was able to scarf down at that point in my life . . Like I said, ALL I WANTED TO SEE was the numbers increase when i stepped on the scale . . and they did ! LOL. I looked like a rhino when i worked out though, all sweaty, pudgy, red and just BIG ! LOL

I feel you with the abs thing . . I'm gonna be hating x-mas, cus I'll be attempting to get some MORE definition on my abs over that break ! lol, SO, enjoy your food, and screw the abs, you're not gonna be showing em off entirely too much untill early spring anyway !

25. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I'm @ around 2600-2800 calories/day now.

Haha, man, I bulked alright ! Fall of 2006, I ate and ate and ate some more . . ISA-test was the ONE supplement I took - along with protein and pre-workout drinks - and I gained LITERALLY 40 lbs from August till end of november. I **** YOU NOT - many people dont believe this . . BUT, lots of chub ! See, I was dieting with burgers and fries in to the early AMs. I mean, it was disgusting how much I was able to scarf down at that point in my life . . Like I said, ALL I WANTED TO SEE was the numbers increase when i stepped on the scale . . and they did ! LOL. I looked like a rhino when i worked out though, all sweaty, pudgy, red and just BIG ! LOL

I feel you with the abs thing . . I'm gonna be hating x-mas, cus I'll be attempting to get some MORE definition on my abs over that break ! lol, SO, enjoy your food, and screw the abs, you're not gonna be showing em off entirely too much untill early spring anyway !
    im soo tempted to go on a 10week eating spree and throwon as much mass as i can gahh but for now its trying to burn some fat and nothing is changing even doing tons of cardio grrrr,, tons more then i normally do not tons total

26. Wow u look fcuking awesome man! Nice log. Sick stack. I changed mine up again and going with Epi and SD. 6 weeks with SD pulsed 3x a week.

U have done an awesome job with ur body!

27. I appreciate the good words, friend !

Damn, that sounds like a nice run - > i'm happy to hear that you're being rather careful with the superdrol. I pulsed Epi myself in September btw .. 30-40mg/day four days a week, mainly pre- and post workout. Loved it !

28. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I appreciate the good words, friend !

Damn, that sounds like a nice run - > i'm happy to hear that you're being rather careful with the superdrol. I pulsed Epi myself in September btw .. 30-40mg/day four days a week, mainly pre- and post workout. Loved it !
    I had an awesome pulse with SD/Ergo/TRN. I was going to do PP/Epi but the SD is calling my name hehe.

Ur one hell of a beast. U and Trip are crazy man awesome size and ripped! I am not that dedicated right now for those kinds of results.

Anyway I am subbed for sure.

29. HAHA, man I feel ya with the SD . . I was like, why **** around with the other milder/less potent ones .. I know myself enough to deal with that !

30. OK, it wasn't THAT funny . . .
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-Drol-Havoc-5 weeks
    By Big billy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
  2. Starting H-drol in 1 week.....
    By spyder786 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:11 PM
  3. M-drol/H-drol log (~1/week updates)