"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Punches sound good,I wanna go find the skinny pimpled faced grill cook who screwed my steak/chicken up...
    Don't we all.


    And I want to find someone to make my prop pain go away.


  2. i want to find a bucky naked hoe and punish her little ass. oh, sorry wrong thread!
    •   
       


  3. vomiting is also a sign of liver distress.....fyi.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    vomiting is also a sign of liver distress.....fyi.
    Oh yeah,I agree for sure...But that doesn't explain my girl puking to,we ate the same thing basically,If it wasn't for that I'd have thought the same...Unless its some new form of simultaneous liver failureanythings possible I suppose...

    Either way I had to drop the orals for a few days cause my stomach was all ****ed up anyways...Thinking holding them off for a few weeks now and work them back in towards the end...I was making serious gains off the Orals too..About to work the Arimidex in e3d now and keep the inj's going strong...We'll see what happens,I'll get some posts going again,just pisses me off I had to drop the orals...and basically for 3-4 days I didn't make any gains cause I couldn't ****in' eat,well not serious cals anyways as I was...actually lost a couple lbsappetites back though,so its back on now...****in' BS restaurants ****in' my ****in' cyle up.****!!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Oh yeah,I agree for sure...But that doesn't explain my girl puking to,we ate the same thing basically,If it wasn't for that I'd have thought the same...Unless its some new form of simultaneous liver failureanythings possible I suppose...
    i dont know dude....is her voice getting deeper? growing an adams apple? clit getting larger? Maybe she is getting it from "injection"
    •   
       


  6. I'm curios as to how the bloat was when all the hormones were at thier peak.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Oh yeah,I agree for sure...But that doesn't explain my girl puking to,we ate the same thing basically,If it wasn't for that I'd have thought the same...Unless its some new form of simultaneous liver failureanythings possible I suppose...

    Either way I had to drop the orals for a few days cause my stomach was all ****ed up anyways...Thinking holding them off for a few weeks now and work them back in towards the end...I was making serious gains off the Orals too..About to work the Arimidex in e3d now and keep the inj's going strong...We'll see what happens,I'll get some posts going again,just pisses me off I had to drop the orals...and basically for 3-4 days I didn't make any gains cause I couldn't ****in' eat,well not serious cals anyways as I was...actually lost a couple lbsappetites back though,so its back on now...****in' BS restaurants ****in' my ****in' cyle up.****!!!!!!
    No need to go to a resturant when you have 10 billion dollars worth of food at home. Eat that **** before it goes bad!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'm curios as to how the bloat was when all the hormones were at thier peak.
    Everything was ****in moving along fast..no puffiness in my face,thats usually how I can tell,everything was pretty hard actually,I'm still up,but the Orals have backed off...the Drol/Dbol was really working well together...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Everything was ****in moving along fast..no puffiness in my face,thats usually how I can tell,everything was pretty hard actually,I'm still up,but the Orals have backed off...the Drol/Dbol was really working well together...
    Check your PM's son.

  10. Are you still alive?

  11. maybe those 2 billion dbols got to him

  12. damn..i wonder if he got sicker?

  13. Yep.I Died,I'm speaking to you from the grave right now...Nah,I'm good to go,still going strong,no problems,I just ain't been online much,Sorry fellas,I'll try to update some of my posts soon...The long estered gear has def kicked in now anyways,making solid gains off the inj's,I'll still work some orals back in later,just gonna wait a while...don't need em' right now,gains are good...This is def the Strongest cycle I've ran and the best results I've ever seen in just a few weeks time...I will def be running another one of these big ones again,I'm eating pretty much whatever I want and still burning fat,Pretty nice to say the least,I Honestly don't think I'll gain a lb of fat,which is hard to believe if you see me hitting up a pizza buffett and a chinese buffet a few times a week...lol

  14. Did you end up juicing your dog??.that was u right Swole?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Did you end up juicing your dog??.that was u right Swole?
    Hmm..I dunno,you tell me,I guess if it was then post a comment on that thread,not this one...

  16. ha ok take it easy mate.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Hmm..I dunno,you tell me,I guess if it was then post a comment on that thread,not this one...
    Answer my PM son.

  18. are you making better gains then you would off of a more conventional moderate dose cycle? I mean you said it is your strongest with best results but that is a given with how much gear you are taking. Is it worth it for how much you have been taking?

    I understand your want to pioneer so to speak and experiment with approaches that havent been done often but IMHO, no offense but seems like a waste of gear.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    are you making better gains then you would off of a more conventional moderate dose cycle? I mean you said it is your strongest with best results but that is a given with how much gear you are taking. Is it worth it for how much you have been taking?

    I understand your want to pioneer so to speak and experiment with approaches that havent been done often but IMHO, no offense but seems like a waste of gear.
    Gear is dirt cheap my friend....Some are luckier than others I suppose...the only "waste of gear" to me would be to not use the stuff if you have it...And yes I'm defenitely seeing good gains w/ low sides...which suprises me ...and will be doing this again for certain....I suppose if I had to pay an arm/leg like some for gear I would look at things differently..Lucky me I guess...

  20. probably already been asked but are you gonna be puttin up some before/after's??

  21. Update this now!

  22. yeah I've been slacking for sure,everyday some bs happens,b1tch crashed into my $40k sprtscar 2 days ago...****ed it up,I'm pissed,i was lookin' right at the dumb b1tch the entire time,phone to her ear the whole time til' she hit my front end....I wanted to stick that phone up her ass and hope the battery exploded...Everytime I get on cycle its as if everything around me goes nutz,Like lifes way of saying **** you buddy...I can't get a break...

  23. take that aggression/frustration out at the gym but dont hurt anybody! kill those weights bro!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    take that aggression/frustration out at the gym but dont hurt anybody! kill those weights bro!
    Ha,I bet if a b1tch just crashed into your new Porsche you'd be pissed too...

  25. probably more pissed than you since i probably wouldnt have been able to afford insurance on that! Can you say "ROID RAGE"?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Ha,I bet if a b1tch just crashed into your new Porsche you'd be pissed too...
    boxster? cayman? tryin to figure out which one cost $40 g's...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    boxster? cayman? tryin to figure out which one cost $40 g's...
    I could give a complete rundown,and vin#,and mine as well post my address,but I'll stick w/ "Porsche"...After all its a Porsche,doesn't really matter which one it is unless its the $450,000 carerra GT,then it matters

  28. Its probably a cayman or boxtster but those are 49k in base trim. My porsche was 40k 22 years ago, still got the window sticker.

  29. that sucks about the car bro. i got rear ended about two months after i got my new car (07 charger) and seriously thought i was going to go apesh!t on the guy. i'm assuming her insurance will cover it all?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    that sucks about the car bro. i got rear ended about two months after i got my new car (07 charger) and seriously thought i was going to go apesh!t on the guy. i'm assuming her insurance will cover it all?
    We'll find out in a couple days,b1tch better have some...This is just not my week,I tell ya,I'm just about to the point where If I even leave the house some bad sh1t is gonna happen...I need some voodoo or something to ward off the BS....I swear everything always goes good for me,but then when some BS starts,OMG it just keeps coming and coming...I swear I wanna just hop on a plane to the carribean somewhere,but I swear the plane would crash....I'm tellin' ya...A gram of gear a day and a bucnh of crazy BS is not a good combo...people keep ****in with me and I swear your all gonna see me on CNN ****in som,e sh1t up for sure....I feel like one of those hostage NEGOTIATORS,EXCEPT i'M JUST TALKIN MYSELF DOWN,TRYIN' TO KEEP "MYSELF!" COOL....Stay cool man,don't swing,don't swing,its not worth it...LOL...I keep tellin' myself,Its just the gear,its just the gear....breathe...LMAO...all that said,I still wouldn't change a thing though
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 05:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Log in
Log in