"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Quote Originally Posted by billgates1188 View Post
    Phenomenal...........back to my original question then. Note, many others have asked this throughout the thread as well.

Before you respond bro, make sure you allocate yourself plenty of time for photoshopping........
    How bout' u take your 4 posts and go **** yourself...you need to drop the attitude,callin people a moron'....If you don't like my thread,don't read it dumba$$...pretty simple stuff...your first 4 posts are all runnin your mouth,not a good start...Let me explain in case you misunderstood,I didn't write this thread for you Azzhole.Trust me,I know more about gear than you'll ever read on any forum,but hey its all good,keep runnin' ya mouth,callin people "moron's"...who uses that word anyways,what are you like.. 14..Get the **** off my thread if you don't like it.

When I feel like postin' pics I will ,simple as that,piss me off and I'll just delete this whole ****in' thread.God I Hate Ignorance.There should be some way to test for ignorance when people are born...

Beep,Beep...uh-oh,ignorant meter went off,do the world a favor and throw this one in a trashcan...

Now back to my point,stop junkin' my thread w/ your Ignorance...

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Before you respond bro,...
    Oh yeah,In case your to dense to have figured this out already,I'm not your "bro"...
    Personally w/ your cool lingo and dumbazz comments it wouldn't suprise me if your a cop watchin' my thread...
    you sound like a cop.....Yes Sir Officer..
    Badge Number?

I'm gonna sue you in civil court for suggesting I was a moron'...Then its time to meet the Tooth Fairy.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    thats a ton of gear for under $500
    The world is a wonderful place...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

This is pretty comical fellas. I was merely writing what I am sure plenty of people were thinking as they read this thread.

What the hell does 4 posts have to do with anything? Does it make what I have written any different? Nope.

Besides, I wasn't the only one who called this cycle BS and have asked for pics - I just happened to be a little more candid about it.

Yeah Swole - I'm a cop that is out to get ya - "uh judge, can I get a search warrant for GetSwole, home address: www.anabolicminds.com" lol
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

This is pretty comical fellas. I was merely writing what I am sure plenty of people were thinking as they read this thread.

What the hell does 4 posts have to do with anything? Does it make what I have written any different? Nope.

Besides, I wasn't the only one who called this cycle BS and have asked for pics - I just happened to be a little more candid about it.

Yeah Swole - I'm a cop that is out to get ya - "uh judge, can I get a search warrant for GetSwole, home address: www.anabolicminds.com" lol
    yeah your right,your too stupid to be a cop,you'd shoot yourself w/ your gun the first day....which sounds like a good plan actually...Please get right on that...Stop breathing my air already...
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Is that a call for Backup....?
    Straight up Cop...Callin' for backup,just like a Cop,can't handle the situation....blame it on someone else...noone typed your dumba$$ comments for you,you did...Seriously,go the **** on somewhere....and wtf's w/ your name anyways...you Gay for billgates or something....you wanna bang Bill Gates from behind don't you ...or is it the other way around...Sorry ,must not be up to date on how that Gay stuff works...please enlighten us w/ some more of your plentiful knowledge...
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I'd like to find that wonderful place
    The world also now flows through 30g slin pins like water and is double mg/ml ratios and still painless...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Your posts are just so easy to follow man. Sure are a bright one, huh?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Actually they are if your not a complete idiot and even know just a little bit about anything gear related....
    Now it makes sense,you Obviously thought this was GayHookup.com....See this is Anabolic Minds,A Bodybuilding forum...Simple mistake...Its your bad...

Wheres you rage coming from anyways...is it your brothers turn to bang your mom or something...you get pissed when its not your turn eh?Be patient..I'm sure she thinks of you...Your her #1 son,don't get all pissy
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

LOL - I'm not the one getting aggressive and pissed off bud.

Regardless, I don't have a brother - my mom & I let my sister join in on occasion. Thanks for looking out for me though man.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Regardless, I don't have a brother - my mom & I let my sister join in on occasion.
    Oh I see.so that makes the 3 of you Lesbians w/ an incest fetish...very Impressive...

You No Speaka Engrish?El' Go **** Yourself Punta'..Comprende'?

Por' favor?
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I love this thread.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    You took a lot of stuff. Your stack reminds me of this guys oral stack from a couple of years ago.

Superdrol/M1T/Max LMG/4-AD/Methyl Jacked Stack info - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    why did you post this twice?Anyways,my cycle was NOTHING like that BS oral designer crap someone called a cycle...I won't touch designers,IMO they're crap...Same as why eat a burger,when you can eat a steak...Self Explanitory
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.04%

Okay Okay enough is enough. Billgates if you don't like the thread please refrain from putting in your 2cents. No need to clutter the thread with back and forth bs. Were all adults so please back to the topic at hand.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

I had it under Controlbut it won't hurt my feeling if you delete all this guys bs post,and my replies..he did take up nearly an entire page of this thread...
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

lets get away from the negativity so when do you plan on starting PCT? are you going to do one? you did shoot long esters so im sure youll be feeling them for a while.

I know you went thru some stuff and all and that sucks big a55hole but if you are really getting gear for that price then its not so much a waste of money. With the gains you made im willing to bet its just about all water retention. 4lbs a week of lean muscle is a hard feat when you consider you said you didnt have diet as good as you wanted, didnt train as much as wanted and the first week was just about all wet oral gains. Sucks that the esters didnt really even get full scale yet.

Its all good. You live an extreme life, with your hot wife and all the awesome stories its just easy to say "man that guy is full of sh*t" but considering its all true......Damn id love to live your life for a bit!!!
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

GS youre either dead or hayoooooge by now. whats the total weight gain up to this point?
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

Ya i'd also like to hear what your total gains are up to now
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Man I appreciate the props,thanks.....remember how i said sh1t just gets crazy when I go on cycle,well just when I thought nothing else could go wrong,today I had to kick my wife to the curb...Hope she don'y get half my gear in the divorce...I look at is positive though,I think my bad luck might have peaked....should be smooth sailing from here...

****in B1tches...

I'll post the web site when I get it up and running with all my hundreds of thousands of videos and pics I got of that B1tch..
    ...I tell you what,I take zero crap from any girl,even if it means a divorce....Hot or not,you got to 'trot...

I'm tellin you guys,just when you least expect it...BAM
    Another one bites the dust!

I been missing being single anyhow...single is so much fun and stress free...and when your done hittin' it she can leave...

20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.04%

Sorry to hear the news keep your head up.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Sorry to hear the news keep your head up.
    Yeah its a hassle,but what you gonna do....At least I know better than to pretend things wil be all good and drag it out over a couple years and waste even more of my time...
    Plus now I just busted out my black book,which I aint touched in a while...Phones been ringin' off the hook already
    Life is good..
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.36%

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Yeah its a hassle,but what you gonna do....At least I know better than to pretend things wil be all good and drag it out over a couple years and waste even more of my time...
    Plus now I just busted out my black book,which I aint touched in a while...Phones been ringin' off the hook already
    Life is good..
    Yeah, why don't you ever answer your phone? lol j/k
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

....waiting for the site or some xxx rated stuff of the x, she had a nice body
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

With a heavy cycle like this i hope you transition into some igf-1+slin during and a little after pct, keeping gaining baby! Gh if you can afford it.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

just make sure she doesnt use the steroid use as a bargaining chip/blackmail type of situation.

you know how *****es get.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Well I know everyones dying for some pics so here you go,this is my final after pic...As ****ed up as this last month has been for me,this pretty much sums it all up in one pic...

Please feel free to critique my awesome accomplishment...My Double Bicep pose is hot isn't it...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Well I know everyones dying for some pics so here you go,this is my final after pic...As ****ed up as this last month has been for me,this pretty much sums it all up in one pic...

Please feel free to critique my awesome accomplishment...My Double Bicep pose is hot isn't it...
    haha I love how you guys followed AND BELIEVED this troll... dude nobody can pin that much gear, it's pointless, think about 5cc's in your bicep.. seriously.. haha good stuff though, I almost believed it to.. glad I read the whole thing before posting... good job Troll, now back in your cave for din din, probably some fat kid who got picked on in high school wondering how come he's so fat and STILL has no friends. LOL
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

the pic dont work.

....on purpose?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    haha I love how you guys followed AND BELIEVED this troll... dude nobody can pin that much gear, it's pointless, think about 5cc's in your bicep.. seriously.. haha good stuff though, I almost believed it to.. glad I read the whole thing before posting... good job Troll, now back in your cave for din din, probably some fat kid who got picked on in high school wondering how come he's so fat and STILL has no friends. LOL
    Well, I think a lack of real before/after pics sums up what we figured all along.
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

I'll actually get some real pics up one day..but whatever...lol

Think what you want..but I know some of ya know this wasn't some bs...the rest of you I could care less about..I got too much bs going on to stress some dumb sh1t online right now
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%

look it is not that unbelievable to pin that much. People always told me dude dont more than 1.5cc in each shoulder and hell when I had small shoulders I still put in 3cc's w.o a prob. I have a bro who is not that huge but weighs in at 245 or so and is 6' not ultra cut but down in the 12-14% BF range who due to good genes could easily pump3-4cc;s in each bicep.

Anyhow. I am really intrerested in trying this as that whole theory about the third pathway, i believe the Ar mediated one or something, that gets opened when you are using 5+g a week etc.

Well hey great hearing about it. Too bad for all the BS and for the future just ignore every post where people start slinging ****.

great thread.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Just to recapp,I havnt touched a weight now in over 6 weeks cause all this personal BS going down..and have not lost a single lb..I'm amazed personally..

few more weeks when all my BS is over and done,I'll be going for round #2 with pics starting at day 1 for all you haters..

As for now starting a 4-5 week eod oral pulse heavy drol/dbol stacked..and if you paid any attention to this thread,when I say heavy,I mean heavy..using Swales HCG theory throughout to combat hpta shutdown..

I seen TheSinner' post a couple threads on pulsing or whatever a couple other boards,and seems against what I've always believed,people are making keepable gains off oral pulse cycles..So once again,must see it for myself to believe it..haha

And to all you d1cks..stop hatin'..pay attention,read closely and you might learn something,pics or no pics..
    I mean the Bible doesnt have a single pic in it,and millions would die for their beliefs in it..simple as that..obviously you havn't tried it,so HTF do you know ...

Rock On'
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%

in all honesty, please never compare what you write on an internet message board to the bible...
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    in all honesty, please never compare what you write on an internet message board to the bible...
    i was gonna say the same thing. thats not a good comparison at all.

You should find at least 30min to pick up a weight and do something. You could even just do some curls before bed or something, 6 weeks off from the gym right after a cycle like that isnt so good. You might even still have some of the gear circulating, that could explain how you are the same weight. Did you do a post cycle therapy? sorry if i missed that.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i was gonna say the same thing. thats not a good comparison at all.

You should find at least 30min to pick up a weight and do something. You could even just do some curls before bed or something, 6 weeks off from the gym right after a cycle like that isnt so good. You might even still have some of the gear circulating, that could explain how you are the same weight. Did you do a post cycle therapy? sorry if i missed that.
    Come on PP, this guy is pathetic. Are you honestly asking him what his PCT was?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Come on PP, this guy is pathetic. Are you honestly asking him what his post cycle therapy was?
    No kidding, he's gonna say kryptonite and plants from southeastern timbuktu on the northern peninsula of the east shore...
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

im trying not to be soo honest lol. You should have seen what i had before that.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im trying not to be soo honest lol. You should have seen what i had before that.
    lol I can only imagine man... :burg:
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.07%

PP, who's boobs are those?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

PP, who's boobs are those?
    PP's a motorboatin sumbítch aint he. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 04:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 05:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:09 AM