"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

maybe those 2 billion dbols got to him

2. Registered User
    Answers

damn..i wonder if he got sicker?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Yep.I Died,I'm speaking to you from the grave right now...Nah,I'm good to go,still going strong,no problems,I just ain't been online much,Sorry fellas,I'll try to update some of my posts soon...The long estered gear has def kicked in now anyways,making solid gains off the inj's,I'll still work some orals back in later,just gonna wait a while...don't need em' right now,gains are good...This is def the Strongest cycle I've ran and the best results I've ever seen in just a few weeks time...I will def be running another one of these big ones again,I'm eating pretty much whatever I want and still burning fat,Pretty nice to say the least,I Honestly don't think I'll gain a lb of fat,which is hard to believe if you see me hitting up a pizza buffett and a chinese buffet a few times a week...lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Did you end up juicing your dog??.that was u right Swole?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Did you end up juicing your dog??.that was u right Swole?
    Hmm..I dunno,you tell me,I guess if it was then post a comment on that thread,not this one...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

ha ok take it easy mate.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Hmm..I dunno,you tell me,I guess if it was then post a comment on that thread,not this one...
    Answer my PM son.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

are you making better gains then you would off of a more conventional moderate dose cycle? I mean you said it is your strongest with best results but that is a given with how much gear you are taking. Is it worth it for how much you have been taking?

I understand your want to pioneer so to speak and experiment with approaches that havent been done often but IMHO, no offense but seems like a waste of gear.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    are you making better gains then you would off of a more conventional moderate dose cycle? I mean you said it is your strongest with best results but that is a given with how much gear you are taking. Is it worth it for how much you have been taking?

I understand your want to pioneer so to speak and experiment with approaches that havent been done often but IMHO, no offense but seems like a waste of gear.
    Gear is dirt cheap my friend....Some are luckier than others I suppose...the only "waste of gear" to me would be to not use the stuff if you have it...And yes I'm defenitely seeing good gains w/ low sides...which suprises me ...and will be doing this again for certain....I suppose if I had to pay an arm/leg like some for gear I would look at things differently..Lucky me I guess...
  10. Registered User
    Answers

probably already been asked but are you gonna be puttin up some before/after's??
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Update this now!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

yeah I've been slacking for sure,everyday some bs happens,b1tch crashed into my $40k sprtscar 2 days ago...****ed it up,I'm pissed,i was lookin' right at the dumb b1tch the entire time,phone to her ear the whole time til' she hit my front end....I wanted to stick that phone up her ass and hope the battery exploded...Everytime I get on cycle its as if everything around me goes nutz,Like lifes way of saying **** you buddy...I can't get a break...
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

take that aggression/frustration out at the gym but dont hurt anybody! kill those weights bro!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

take that aggression/frustration out at the gym but dont hurt anybody! kill those weights bro!
    Ha,I bet if a b1tch just crashed into your new Porsche you'd be pissed too...
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

probably more pissed than you since i probably wouldnt have been able to afford insurance on that! Can you say "ROID RAGE"?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Ha,I bet if a b1tch just crashed into your new Porsche you'd be pissed too...
    boxster? cayman? tryin to figure out which one cost $40 g's...
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    boxster? cayman? tryin to figure out which one cost $40 g's...
    I could give a complete rundown,and vin#,and mine as well post my address,but I'll stick w/ "Porsche"...After all its a Porsche,doesn't really matter which one it is unless its the $450,000 carerra GT,then it matters
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Its probably a cayman or boxtster but those are 49k in base trim. My porsche was 40k 22 years ago, still got the window sticker.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

that sucks about the car bro. i got rear ended about two months after i got my new car (07 charger) and seriously thought i was going to go apesh!t on the guy. i'm assuming her insurance will cover it all?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    that sucks about the car bro. i got rear ended about two months after i got my new car (07 charger) and seriously thought i was going to go apesh!t on the guy. i'm assuming her insurance will cover it all?
    We'll find out in a couple days,b1tch better have some...This is just not my week,I tell ya,I'm just about to the point where If I even leave the house some bad sh1t is gonna happen...I need some voodoo or something to ward off the BS....I swear everything always goes good for me,but then when some BS starts,OMG it just keeps coming and coming...I swear I wanna just hop on a plane to the carribean somewhere,but I swear the plane would crash....I'm tellin' ya...A gram of gear a day and a bucnh of crazy BS is not a good combo...people keep ****in with me and I swear your all gonna see me on CNN ****in som,e sh1t up for sure....I feel like one of those hostage NEGOTIATORS,EXCEPT i'M JUST TALKIN MYSELF DOWN,TRYIN' TO KEEP "MYSELF!" COOL....Stay cool man,don't swing,don't swing,its not worth it...LOL...I keep tellin' myself,Its just the gear,its just the gear....breathe...LMAO...all that said,I still wouldn't change a thing though
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

has this log been forgotten? whats going on with you getswole?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Man I've had so much dumb sh1t happen this last couple weeks,I stopped the injections and have been pretty much diet dependent...I am up 20+lbs..which is great for 5 weeks of cycle..All things considered,missing alot of days at the gym,having to stop the orals early,etc...I'm pretty happy w/ 20+lbs in 5-6 weeks...I'm not shut down at all,zero sides from anything thus far,honestly,its been so little amount of time,I'm not even sure I need any heavy pct...I think I'm just gonna pin hcg for 2 weeks and seee what happens...I'm actually pretty happy with all this since Obviously I'll be able to get back on another nice cycle in 5-6 weeks,I may do exactly the same thing,heavy short cycle...I mean if I can gain 20+ and not shut down every 5-6 week cycle,and keep most of it,I'll be able to get around 3-4 more of these cycles in over the winter,that can make for some serious winter bulking gains..I can see this working much better for me than one longer winter bulk..alot better...and I could tell the large doses did alot of good,since most long estered gear will barely
    take hold in 5-6 weeks...So overall being up 20+lbs in 5 -6 weeks and not shut down at all,..Honestly I don't even feel a need for PCT..which is a nice feeling compared to the end of a long 14+ weeker...and also being able to look forward to getting back on cycle in just a matter of weeks is a huge plus to me,as I HATE being off cycle for months,that just sucks,It kills be being of cycle 3-4 months...If you do the Math...20+lbs in 5 weeks,vs a standard longer cycle,it makes alot of sense that I can gain alot more over the year with some short /heavy cycles...and have alot less PCT issues and if things are moving along REALLY well,then I could easily take one of these shorter cycles and run it longer til' the gains stop..normally I would agree that a longer cycle makes for keeping gains easier...but I'd have to say otherwise now since being shutdown and dealing with PCT recovery and all that mess is what hinders gains the most when coming off cycle...Defenitely not a waste of any gear,This has been the most productive first 5 weeks of any cycle,especially knowing it could have been much more productive had I not been slacking getting to the gym the last couple weeks and my gains were thrown off week 2-4 from getting back on track from food poisoning or some BS...This could have easily been a 30lbs in 5-6 week cycle..and I'm already a fairly heavy guy,so that amount of gains in a short time for me is very pleasing....
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Welcome back!

I thought something bad happened to you.. lol!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Man I've had so much dumb sh1t happen this last couple weeks,I stopped the injections and have been pretty much diet dependent...I am up 20+lbs..which is great for 5 weeks of cycle..All things considered,missing alot of days at the gym,having to stop the orals early,etc...I'm pretty happy w/ 20+lbs in 5-6 weeks...I'm not shut down at all,zero sides from anything thus far,honestly,its been so little amount of time,I'm not even sure I need any heavy post cycle therapy...I think I'm just gonna pin hcg for 2 weeks and seee what happens...I'm actually pretty happy with all this since Obviously I'll be able to get back on another nice cycle in 5-6 weeks,I may do exactly the same thing,heavy short cycle...I mean if I can gain 20+ and not shut down every 5-6 week cycle,and keep most of it,I'll be able to get around 3-4 more of these cycles in over the winter,that can make for some serious winter bulking gains..I can see this working much better for me than one longer winter bulk..alot better...and I could tell the large doses did alot of good,since most long estered gear will barely
    take hold in 5-6 weeks...So overall being up 20+lbs in 5 -6 weeks and not shut down at all,..Honestly I don't even feel a need for PCT..which is a nice feeling compared to the end of a long 14+ weeker...and also being able to look forward to getting back on cycle in just a matter of weeks is a huge plus to me,as I HATE being off cycle for months,that just sucks,It kills be being of cycle 3-4 months...If you do the Math...20+lbs in 5 weeks,vs a standard longer cycle,it makes alot of sense that I can gain alot more over the year with some short /heavy cycles...and have alot less PCT issues and if things are moving along REALLY well,then I could easily take one of these shorter cycles and run it longer til' the gains stop..normally I would agree that a longer cycle makes for keeping gains easier...but I'd have to say otherwise now since being shutdown and dealing with PCT recovery and all that mess is what hinders gains the most when coming off cycle...Defenitely not a waste of any gear,This has been the most productive first 5 weeks of any cycle,especially knowing it could have been much more productive had I not been slacking getting to the gym the last couple weeks and my gains were thrown off week 2-4 from getting back on track from food poisoning or some BS...This could have easily been a 30lbs in 5-6 week cycle..and I'm already a fairly heavy guy,so that amount of gains in a short time for me is very pleasing....
    That's interesting result you got there..

Do you think you could achieve the same kind of gain using a bit less gear?
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

so your are stoppin the cycle now?
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Before and after pics?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I think all of us are waiting to see what 10g of gear does in 5-6 weeks.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

im throwing up the BS flag on this whole cycle.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I think all of us are waiting to see what 10g of gear does in 5-6 weeks.
    i am definitely interested in seeing this as well
  30. Registered User
    Answers

im throwing up the BS flag on this whole cycle.
    I've been thinking that the entire time.

If this cycle was done @ 6', 220lbs, 15-20%Bf - then I am throwing up the "moron flag". lol
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by billgates1188 View Post
    I've been thinking that the entire time.

If this cycle was done @ 6', 220lbs, 15-20%Bf - then I am throwing up the "moron flag". lol
    Please enlighten me with your reasoning,or do you just roll' around talking about stuff you don't have a clue...So I'm a moron'...for what exactly,throwin' on 20+lbs in 5-6 weeks w/ 6-7 grams gear ew and even had some diet issues and training wasn't even what it should have been?I watch alot of guys gain 20 lb range in 14-16 wks...and lose25-50% in pct ...

why call BS PP?....you honestly think I'd waste my time logging a BS cycle...wtf...If anything I got tired of logging it period...at first it was kinda motivating logging it daily,then after I was puking for a couple days from some bad chicken or whatever I was more concerned with my health than getting online and logging my week of negative progress...then I had alot of Sh1t happenin' left and right,it was like a Personal Sh1t storm this last month...I wouldn't wish any of this BS on any of you,when it rains,it pours...I'll get some pics up at some point...right now I gotta go pick a car up from the Police impound lot,its only been there a day and already gonna cost me over $300 just to pick it up...A$$hole pulled my girl over and had her sh1t towed for bad tags...wtf kinda sh1t is that anyways..

But anyhow,if anyone doesn't believe this cycle that got all screwed up...I really can't see how...whats not to believe...20+lbs in 5-6 weeks...If you really find that hard to believe,I find that odd,thats nothing incredible by any means,especially for training and diet issues...I am actually A little disappointed...I know for sure I could have slammed on 30+lbs in this 5-6 weeks....I'm positive on that...This sh1t happens to me alot,I be off cycle and things are all great,life is good,then I get on cycle and never fails,couple weeks and everything goes haywire...****ed up Luck

All I can say is get some gear and do it,you'll see whats up...don't be scared...its just gear,it won't bite...

I'll log a second run in around 5-6 weeks and I'll be going for a solid 6 weeks and try to log daily progress again..

I mean seriously though for those of you who don't think pinning a gram of test a day vs. pinning a gram a week isn't going to prove any better results,you are Officialy incorrect in my book,as I have just personally found out otherwise...but believe what you want...Personally If I can keep this up and slam 20-30lbs on every 10-12 weeks(5-6 weeks on + 5-6 wks time off)and keep most of it every time cause I wasn't on long enough to get shutdown barely any....then I can't see why I would do it any other way....Once I see some bloodwork(3-4 weeks from now) then I may even consider pulsing some dbol between a cycle and see how it goes...

I tell ya what I outta do is take a picture of my big a$$ Ballz, before/after....some of you might like that a little too much though...

Seriously though,I'll be back on in 5-6 weeks if someone wants to run the same cycle with me(doubter?) ,bring it on,you will be nothing but pleased,and we can run some comparison results...If your man enough,get 60 grams of Test E,30g Deca,30g NPP,60g Tren A..and enough dbols/drol to kill a small horse...

Any Takers? Just let me know...

BTW w/ all those Nandrolones,you might wanna lay off the Finasteride..Balding B4stards need not apply
  32. Registered User
    Answers

60 grams of Test E,30g Deca,30g NPP,60g Tren A..and enough dbols/drol to kill a small horse...
    Wouldn't that cost a ton of money??

I'll never be able to afford that much gear even if I wanted to..
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post

60 grams of Test E,30g Deca,30g NPP,60g Tren A..and enough dbols/drol to kill a small horse...
    Under $500...

I suppose that brings up a good point,depends on how much your gears costing as to whether you could even afford to do this type cycle..Or how deep your pockets are...So that being said Money vs. Gains...I suppose its safe to say you money is better spent on more normal type cycles...Especially is your barely scraping up enough cash for a normal cycle...which brings up the point are you gonna be able to afford stocking up on good lean meats/foods for a proper bulk diet..or whatever...

But with all the UG labs and numerous sources today,You shouldn't be paying an arm and leg for your stuff...But I really don't like to talk prices and all that...Just speaking in General..

I don't even use that stuff,whats it called again,steeroids?,I've heard about that God awful stuff,makes you hit home runs doesn't it?I don't need that stuff,I don't play baseball...
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Under $500...
    oh waw, that's alright, I thought it would cost like thousands..

Is that a common price, or is it because you have a really good source?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

The best thing to do is go to Europe or Mexico and take an extended vacation down there. You can legally buy gear in those places, you just can't sell it around. Once your done come back into the US and your good.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Solitude,I'm taking it in my hands to set you a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2008:

Make Enough Money to Afford a Ton Of Gear!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    The best thing to do is go to Europe or Mexico and take an extended vacation down there. You can legally buy gear in those places, you just can't sell it around. Once your done come back into the US and your good.
    I wouldn't wanna come back,Mexico is Pimp Sh1t...an American w/ a Dollar is King...I remember talking to our bartender at one of those resorts we went to,All -Inclusive,swim up pools,etc...you know the deal....Anyways the guy was paid $5 a day to serve drinks for 12 hrs...and even though they had a tip jar out,the resort confiscated all that and they didn't get a dime....I wanted to slip the guy a $20 or somthing but the way he maqde it out,it was like they were gonna strip search them when they got off for the day,I honestly believe they probably did,like execute you if you were caught w/ cash on you...Mexico is some straight up 3rd world sh1t,the resorts spots are all Pimped out and friendly locals and all,but you take a taxi and wander off the mainstreets and you see people living in 10x10 block wall that is half crumbled down to the ground,no roof and bugs and crap everywhere...Imagine the nastiest Ghetto house in your city ..in mexico that thing would be a castle...roaches and all...But all that said,it would be a blast to hit up some beach/gym/Pharmacia for 6 mos or so....

The first time I was ever in Mexico,I blew half me/my girls(at the time)spenidng cash,blew it on gear at the first Pharmacia I saw...Like walking in Walgreens,Except for all that stuff requiring a presription,its all got prices and even some sales tags!
    Pretty fun saying,give me 4 Sustanon 250 redi-jects,4 deca durabolin,and a 10ml of that vet grade EQ,and 100 vet grade generic dbols in a bottle with the kitty on the front...oh and a bottle of water and a Corona...

The chick I was with at the time was pissed cause we didn't have cash for a dinner cruise and some other BS stuff she wanted to do...I was like **** a dinner cruise..I did the last 2 shots an hour before I boarded the plane...lol..Of course one week of anything isn't really gonna do much of sh1t...but it was still fun popping my cherry...Ahhhh...Good Times
  38. Registered User
    Answers

oh waw, that's alright, I thought it would cost like thousands..

Is that a common price, or is it because you have a really good source?
    I would say to the General public not knowing any better or having any other choice,your right,could cost more than a few thousand dollars,but alot of bros know better to pay those kinda prices...But if I couldn't afford much or whatever,I wouldn't go crazy w/ it,I'd stretch that stuff out as long as I could...but then again,Bodybuilding is not exactly a cheap thing to do right..you'll spend a ton just on diet and supps and a gym,that not even getting into gear..I'm not saying a broke guy can't get big,I'm just saying he won't get AS big and nowhere near AS fast as a guy with the same dedication ,and DEEP pockets...

I mean who's gonna get bigger,A guy with some Superdrol and some Epistane and a bottle of Flinstone chewables, or:

A guy with a mini fridge filled with HGH vials,IGF-1 vials,and a cabinet full of enough gear to juice an elephant for 10 yrs...and can afford as many blood test as he wants and can fly all around the world if needed to meet w/ specialist and such...(aka:Coleman,Cutler,Etc ,...)

Both guys having the same dedication,I'm sure we'd all agree which one is gonna make more progress...Its sad but true

Plus if your like me,just being guy #2,would have you so pumped up and determined to get huge,knowing you have the perfect arsenal to do so...vs guy #1 who was lucky to get his hands on some superdrol...and eating tuna from a can instead of Steak...watching guys blow up around him..
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Solitude,I'm taking it in my hands to set you a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR 2008:

Make Enough Money to Afford a Ton Of Gear!
    LOL!

I would say to the General public not knowing any better or having any other choice,your right,could cost more than a few thousand dollars,but alot of bros know better to pay those kinda prices...But if I couldn't afford much or whatever,I wouldn't go crazy w/ it,I'd stretch that stuff out as long as I could...but then again,Bodybuilding is not exactly a cheap thing to do right..you'll spend a ton just on diet and supps and a gym,that not even getting into gear..I'm not saying a broke guy can't get big,I'm just saying he won't get AS big and nowhere near AS fast as a guy with the same dedication ,and DEEP pockets...
    That is true..

I mean who's gonna get bigger,A guy with some Superdrol and some Epistane and a bottle of Flinstone chewables, or:
    Unfortunately I'm that guy at the moment.

A guy with a mini fridge filled with HGH vials,IGF-1 vials,and a cabinet full of enough gear to juice an elephant for 10 yrs...and can afford as many blood test as he wants and can fly all around the world if needed to meet w/ specialist and such...(aka:Coleman,Cutler,Etc ,...)
    Hopefully one day I'll reach this stage..
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Phenomenal...........back to my original question then. Note, many others have asked this throughout the thread as well.

Quote Originally Posted by billgates1188 View Post
    Before and after pics?
    Before you respond bro, make sure you allocate yourself plenty of time for photoshopping........
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 05:09 AM