"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I'm convinced that designer gear is worse than the regular old school stuff. Its gotta be more toxic than the real thing.

2. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I'm convinced that designer gear is worse than the regular old school stuff. Its gotta be more toxic than the real thing.
    Your absolutely right,now that may change one day....but not now it wasn'tAlthough I'd love a mass tab that would kick drol/dbol to the curb...I just don't seethat happening.....the only times I had sides noticabl;e were both with designers...it was some of those pinnacle"adro poppers"right before the first ban....pur androsteine,,,those get me heated but I started losing hair...**** that...and tha n SD which had blood in my urin i a week w low doses...prop and tren in there too,but the sd acted as I threw a monkey wrench in my sh1t and it started screwin all kinds stuff up....that was the last designer I toughed years ago...Whe I see someone saying yoiu making solid gains with no sides on SD or this that,I'm thinkin Man that Kid has superfrech virgin liver to allow it too,its gonna hit him hard when it does....now me,My liver is more aged,like a fine wine....
  3. Advanced Member

One last note:For those of you that dont pin trappz....Start working them into your ratation,a good size trap can hold between3-6cc's easy...I luv pinn' trapz...anyhow,I'm out
    Sleepin pills kickin in///ZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......L8 r
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I find it hard to believe that people actually thought Superdrol was side effect free...seriously. I mean wouldn't you atleast turn the bottle around and think 'Hm, what the hell is this ?' A lot of people started just tossing it back without know what it is and def. without PCT. Then M1T came along which is probably prostate/liver cancer plus shaves off years of your life in a bottle.

IDS has this new product out called "Mass Tabs" It looks pretty shady and I heard it has some Superdrol derivative in it.

Superdrol turns your liver into oatmeal
  5. Advanced Member

Day 9:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,Masteron 150mg,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters)

So day consisted of 2.12g gear

Well at day 9 I have to say this is the best cycle ever,blows them all outta the water at this point,besides my tapes/scales creeping up daily,I'm Honestly Blowin the **** up fast...Seen a friend yesterday,we was like whoa,he had scoped my arms...he had seen me a couple weeks back when I was lookin rough...from gym slackin for a month...Being Optimistic as possible,I still have to say I'm makuning better gains in these 9 days..then I made by week 6-8 in my last typical 14wk bulk...Scale tipped 10lb mark today,and a full inch on arms...cold...taped on off day...Pumps are insane...best I've ever had..Today was the first day I noticed back pain/pumps...We've picked up one of those recliner massage chairs...Oh yeah...that thing is a must have...If you don't have one get one quick...Good Stuff...Anyways I'll kep posted daily,as I've bumper the orals up even more,I'm expecting continued/possibly improved oral gains...and am hopeing to be able to continue to puch the orals gains through with the rest of the gear which will be taking grab soon enough.....I;m starting to get some pretty high expectations at this point,already seeing where I'm at so quickly...It is ****ing amazing
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

id think it would be a good idea to drink at least 4 gallons of water a day!

imo you should have got back in the gym getting your lifts up before the cycle, that would be even more gains! I mean you would already be starting at the high end of your ability...but you dont seem like a guy that can be easily changed or told lol.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    id think it would be a good idea to drink at least 4 gallons of water a day!

imo you should have got back in the gym getting your lifts up before the cycle, that would be even more gains! I mean you would already be starting at the high end of your ability...but you dont seem like a guy that can be easily changed or told lol.
    would have ,could have,should have,didn't...fact is I rebound fast...a couple of my friends are the same way...we could miss a month and have everything back in a week...it almost is a curse knowing it ...I'm not a hard gainer...I gues I should point out again I'm going for tape gains.Pure size,not strength gains,the strength willl come reagardless anyways..,but missing 3-4 weeksat the gym wasn't gonna make a huge difference for me either way,for others I agree it would...but it wasn't gonna make a huge difference for me,if anything the few weeks off did me some good,I'm nice and fresh/rested...i do that couple times a year anyways,seems like coming back in the gym after a couple weeks of being off does wonders...you always need a break

But yeah I chug water like crazy,and when I can't drink anymore I mix crystal light,makes it alot easier to chug,then of course coffee in the morning,tea with meals...more water...if anything I'm haivng to cut back some water to get more food in...hitting my high cal range is my main concern,w/ water of course...
  8. Advanced Member

Day 10:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,Masteron 150mg,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters a friend gave me,Thx bro if your reading this)

So day consisted of 2.12g gear

Workout was strong,my arms got a pump just from workin' legs if that tells you anything about the pumps I'm getting,I'll stat weight/tape gains again at day 14,but I will say things are still moving along,If this cycle doesn't plateau and peak out early then its gonna give some seriously unbelievable gains...I wish you all could feel these blood levels right now.Sust is gone.. so test E will be taking its place,then cyp,then prop,then most likely if I can possibly extend this cycle I'll be runnin A waterbase T.Susp a couple weeks at high levels.....I'm getting ahead of myself but if things are looking good blood wise I'm thinking around week 8 I might drop to a standard tren/prop cycle for 8weeks to solidify these gains...so would then be 8 weeks at high doses and 8 weeks at a normal tren ace 150ed/T.prop 200mg ed......and if lipids are in good shape winny at 200mg ed for those last 6 weeks...1/2 inj....1/2 oral......But again I'm playing this day by day...Still no touch of the T flu...The precycle course of Amoxicillin did wonders as always...Although I wasn't sure at these high doses,but all is well...
  9. Banned

getswole id love to see a total T blood test from your fine ass

and a lipid panel for that matter, but who cares about those damn lipids anyway.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

clogged arteries equal a bigger boy!
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    getswole id love to see a total T blood test from your fine ass

and a lipid panel for that matter, but who cares about those damn lipids anyway.
    I would too,unfortunately thats not gonna happen this month...it would be one to frame and hang on the wall though for sure

Clogged arteries?Sorry I'm in good health,try again.
  12. Professional Member

I wonder how much all this gear, supplements, and food cost? 1 million?
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I wonder how much all this gear, supplements, and food cost? 1 million?
    $4 dollars
  14. Senior Member

we got into it a little while back when you mocked me about my test e/dbol cycle thats coming up as being 'big'. i can see why!! holy sh1t brotha this is incredible!! i'll be watching this for sure! good luck man!!
  15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    we got into it a little while back when you mocked me about my test e/dbol cycle thats coming up as being 'big'. i can see why!! holy sh1t brotha this is incredible!! i'll be watching this for sure! good luck man!!
    I was just messin with yaBut yeah now you see where I'm coming from... Appreciate the well wishes...Blood pressures looking good,Everythings beyond great so far,and for the most part alot of the gear hasn't even kicked in,its gonna be quite a ride...I would swear I have more gear pumping through me then blood itself..Kinda Insane

But yeah,one might either learn from my mistakes here,or benefit from my risks here..We shall see.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Still rolling high on 'dem doses. good to see the progress is coming along well.
  17. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Still rolling high on 'dem doses. good to see the progress is coming along well.
    Yeah I'm not exactly sure how I got from 1g ed to 2g+ ed ,I guess I'm hopeing everything kicks hard in a week or so...you know,really kick my ass...So far I can't feel the tren e yet,which is normal for E.but I'll switch to tren ace in a few days,then I think around week 3-4 the tren e/tren ace/test/EQ/ and Deca shortly after will all be hitting around the same time,and at these doses should be nothing short of incredible,soon as I feel the deca shutdown,I'll be switching to high dose NPP in its place,so things will move fast,basically soon as these long esters are hitting hard,I'm gonna slam some high dose short esters on top of them to move things even faster...,I feel like a ticking timebomb
  18. New Member

sorry for the noob question, but what is NPP?
  19. Advanced Member

Day 11:

Deca 400mg,Test E. 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters a friend gave me,Thx bro if your reading this,which is now gone....)

All this went in traps today...3cc's in each trap,I Love to pin traps...good stuff..its like they can't get enough...

So day consisted of 1.97g gear

Still up all night...Ordered two large pizzas to keep me company tonightThat should get my carbs/cals up,lol...One down...One to go.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    sorry for the noob question, but what is NPP?
    nandrolonephenylpropinate its a faster acting form of the popular deca.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Day 11:

Deca 400mg,Test E. 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters a friend gave me,Thx bro if your reading this,which is now gone....)

All this went in traps today...3cc's in each trap,I Love to pin traps...good stuff..its like they can't get enough...

Still up all night...Ordered two large pizzas to keep me company tonightThat should get my carbs/cals up,lol...One down...One to go.
    you forgot the masteron today

so is it safe to say you sit on a mound of bulk powder? Brew yourself eh?
  22. Senior Member

Day 11:

are you pinnin your traps yourself?? how difficult is that??
  23. New Member

nandrolonephenylpropinate its a faster acting form of the popular deca.
    Thanks.
  24. Advanced Member

you forgot the masteron today

so is it safe to say you sit on a mound of bulk powder? Brew yourself eh?
    Masteron's Gone....I'm trying to get back around 1g ed anyways...we'll see...
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    are you pinnin your traps yourself?? how difficult is that??
    Easy as long as its not after an arm workout(pump)Yeah,I can manage to hit traps in 4 spots each side w/o hitting the same spot twice,I can really fill em' up...I'm tempted to have my girl start stickin' them from behind/lower..I'm a firm believer in site growth with short esters like prop/tren a/T susp...Alot of its inflamation but in the end you will get some extra site growth,I say this from experience...Plus if your gonna be using injectables anyways,you should know how to properly pin each muscle group...and know the various muscle heads within each group....even more important...
  26. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

tripdog wants to see a pic!!!!....(i just said that in third person??)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  27. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    tripdog wants to see a pic!!!!....(i just said that in third person??)
    You're Fired

28. Advanced Member

Ate something the other night and it had me sick,puked the next day,just now getting over the nauseau...Obviously had to stop the orals for the last 3 days since I was puking and all,Hopefully Monday I can back on track 100%,what a bunch of BS,I swear I hate eating out,bunch of jack ass's who can't cook your meat right...Pisses me off,I was gaining really well until this bs...****
  29. Professional Member

Ate something the other night and it had me sick,puked the next day,just now getting over the nauseau...Obviously had to stop the orals for the last 3 days since I was puking and all,Hopefully Monday I can back on track 100%,what a bunch of BS,I swear I hate eating out,bunch of jack ass's who can't cook your meat right...Pisses me off,I was gaining really well until this bs...****
    Roll with the punches.
  30. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Roll with the punches.
    Punches sound good,I wanna go find the skinny pimpled faced grill cook who screwed my steak/chicken up...
  31. Professional Member

Punches sound good,I wanna go find the skinny pimpled faced grill cook who screwed my steak/chicken up...
    Don't we all.

And I want to find someone to make my prop pain go away.
  32. Senior Member

i want to find a bucky naked hoe and punish her little ass. oh, sorry wrong thread!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

vomiting is also a sign of liver distress.....fyi.
  34. Advanced Member

vomiting is also a sign of liver distress.....fyi.
    Oh yeah,I agree for sure...But that doesn't explain my girl puking to,we ate the same thing basically,If it wasn't for that I'd have thought the same...Unless its some new form of simultaneous liver failureanythings possible I suppose...

Either way I had to drop the orals for a few days cause my stomach was all ****ed up anyways...Thinking holding them off for a few weeks now and work them back in towards the end...I was making serious gains off the Orals too..About to work the Arimidex in e3d now and keep the inj's going strong...We'll see what happens,I'll get some posts going again,just pisses me off I had to drop the orals...and basically for 3-4 days I didn't make any gains cause I couldn't ****in' eat,well not serious cals anyways as I was...actually lost a couple lbsappetites back though,so its back on now...****in' BS restaurants ****in' my ****in' cyle up.****!!!!!!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Oh yeah,I agree for sure...But that doesn't explain my girl puking to,we ate the same thing basically,If it wasn't for that I'd have thought the same...Unless its some new form of simultaneous liver failureanythings possible I suppose...
    i dont know dude....is her voice getting deeper? growing an adams apple? clit getting larger? Maybe she is getting it from "injection"
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I'm curios as to how the bloat was when all the hormones were at thier peak.
  37. Professional Member

Either way I had to drop the orals for a few days cause my stomach was all ****ed up anyways...Thinking holding them off for a few weeks now and work them back in towards the end...I was making serious gains off the Orals too..About to work the Arimidex in e3d now and keep the inj's going strong...We'll see what happens,I'll get some posts going again,just pisses me off I had to drop the orals...and basically for 3-4 days I didn't make any gains cause I couldn't ****in' eat,well not serious cals anyways as I was...actually lost a couple lbsappetites back though,so its back on now...****in' BS restaurants ****in' my ****in' cyle up.****!!!!!!
    No need to go to a resturant when you have 10 billion dollars worth of food at home. Eat that **** before it goes bad!
  38. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I'm curios as to how the bloat was when all the hormones were at thier peak.
    Everything was ****in moving along fast..no puffiness in my face,thats usually how I can tell,everything was pretty hard actually,I'm still up,but the Orals have backed off...the Drol/Dbol was really working well together...
  39. Professional Member

Everything was ****in moving along fast..no puffiness in my face,thats usually how I can tell,everything was pretty hard actually,I'm still up,but the Orals have backed off...the Drol/Dbol was really working well together...
    Check your PM's son.
  40. Professional Member

Are you still alive?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 05:09 AM