"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

I decided I'm fixin to run a 8wk "Duchaine/P.Borreson"Inspired High mg Short Run,Its
gonna look something like this:

Day 1-10:Sust 750mg ed/ EQ 100mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
Day11-21:Test E 400mg ed/ EQ 400mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
Day22-32:Test Cyp 500mg ed/ EQ 400mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
Day33-43:T Prop 150mg ed/Tren 150mg ed/Winny 200mg ed
Day44-56:T Prop 150mg eod/Tren 150mg eod/Winny 200mg ed

250iu HCG 2x week throughout
arimidex .5mg eod throughout
Nolv as needed

HCG/Clomid/Nolv post cycle therapy

With some serious cycle support throughout:

Finasteride .5-1mg ED, Inj L-Carnitine 400mg ED, Inj B-12 1,000mcg eod, Cranberry Extract/&Juice,Glucosamine/Chondroitin 1000mg, MSM 1000mg, r-ALA 250mg 2x/day, Green Tea Extract 450mg, Glutamine, Taurine 450mg 2x/day, L-Arginine 450mg 2x/day, Milk Thistle 450mg, Liv-52 250mg 2x/day, Omega 3, 6, 9 EFAs 4000IU 2x/day, zinc 50mg 2x/day, multivit, vit c 500mg 2x/day,and HCG 250IU 2x per week,Hawthorn extract,Saw Palmetto,& Silvex brand Colodial Silver to keep my Immune system up(I've used the stuff for 2 yrs now and havn't got sick)

Gear is brewed w/ EO so its all high mg/ml to keep volume down..Been wanting to do one of these for years now,its time to give it a try,Depending on how my bloodwork looks I may cut it back to 5-6 wks if needed,Keep in mind I'm not reccomending this for anyone to try but I will post a log when I get everything going in a few weeks,I'm also running a 10 day course of antibiotics before beggining the cycle to make sure my system isn't harboring any infections that could pop up.Otherwise refered to as being"Low Grade"

The whole point of this type of high mg short cycle is to be able to keep 5-6g+ gear every week,and keeping the AR receptors SUPER Saturated and allow to open up a third non AR mediated pathway for growth,which duchaine firmply believed in but could not prove before his untimely death,but even more importantly proved by Paul Borreson in his own use/growth and his coaching w/ many top pros at the time,although never 'explained' how exactly this third pathway for growth took place,the numbers/gains were there to back it up .I'm sure your all familiar with most of these old interviews and stuff I'm referencing from.

The idea behind a 5-6 wk cycle of this magnitude was the thought that your really not gonna hurt yourself in 4-5 weeks,and this type of cycle at extremely high mg's was considered to be safer than say a standard 12+wk cycle of standard or even low dose cycles,and that in 5 weeks your body will respond and bounce back much faster/better.I've asked alot of people and heard alot of talk,and I've always been the type to have to learn things the hard way/myself...So I will gladly let you all along for the ride,Also keep in mind my typical cycles are over 2.5g's a week anyways usually so this is not really an extreme step per say .Don't try this at home boys and girls:food:

And Of course I welcome you all trying to talk me out of it,bring it on!:head:

And No this is not a joke.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. Like the way you have it set up.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I will say a little prayer that you don't get the prop pains I got.
nah,I've done countless prop cycles,hit every single muscle head 1,000times I bet.Plus I use Ethyl Oleate and get a Prop thats 250mg/ml,and another secret ingredient,all I'll say is its completely painless :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, cycle looks bad Azz!!!!

Definitely interested in this one ;)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Dang bro, cycle looks bad Azz!!!!

Definitely interested in this one ;)
yeah its pretty much 3 yrs worth of your normal 8 wk cycles wrapped up in a 6-8wk run at Mega-Doses....I'm getting heated just prepping for it:cheers:

Make no mistake,those are Every day doses,not weekly

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was :-/ ...The pain isn't as bad the second shot around. You're gonna grow like plants in the ecuadorian forests. Bear Grylls says 20 feet a year.
Your first prop cycle is a b1tch,but every shot hurts about half as much as the last one,til they barely hurt anymore,I've hit every muscle head with prop prolly 1,000 times,you get past it,just tough it out,I remember my first prop cycle,had days where I couldn't move my arms,lol

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it was just the pits when I couldn't even get comfortable and relax cause my ass was killllling me. Quads weren't so bad cause at least I could sit and get some kind of relief. Ventroglutes rock. Pecs tomorrow are gonna suck I know, I guess i'm just a glutton for punishment haha. ygpm btw.
Go Bi's/Tri's/Delts/Pecs/Lats/Glutes/Quads....thats my 7 day rotation,I've got to where I like bi/tris the best...Just go ahead and "break in" all your muscle heads this prop cycle and the next one will be much easier,I'm to the point where 4-5cc's in a bicep is a breeze,plus there is something to be said for site injections...no matter what you hear

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go Bi's/Tri's/Delts/Pecs/Lats/Glutes/Quads....thats my 7 day rotation,I've got to where I like bi/tris the best...Just go ahead and "break in" all your muscle heads this prop cycle and the next one will be much easier,I'm to the point where 4-5cc's in a bicep is a breeze,plus there is something to be said for site injections...no matter what you hear
4-5cc's in a bi..... :box:

That just sounds like a lot to me...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More power to ya...The last time I decided to try and gain a ****load of muscle I forgot my joints and tendons had a say in the process as well and they both told me to kiss their ass.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You should piggyback my cycle and run it w/ me Emo:thumbsup:
You're out of my league bro. Perhaps one day I could strive to do that. For now I'm still in the experimental stages.

I didn't see Sam-E in your supplement support stack. You gonna add it maybe?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
4-5cc's in a bi..... :box:

That just sounds like a lot to me...
It is too much for you if thats you in your avatar,this volume comes from yrs of site injections and half a dozen heavy prop/tren cycles,your tissue gets used to it over time

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see Sam-E in your supplement support stack. You gonna add it maybe?
Its not a bad idea,My joints have always been in good shape though,never had issues,Glucosamine/Condroitin seems to do me fine.I'm already supp'n so much stuff my piss is gonna look like antifreeze as it is...lol:toilet:plus I already have issues getting to sleep,especially when on 6g test a week,already having to use ambien and sh1t,Sam-e has a tendency to make some people very "alert",not worth it to me.

northern

Awards
Me thinks of next cycle lol. That is a great cycle dude i love the idea. I am really really interested in what ends up happening please keep us posted when ya starting? I am curious how you will classify the gains and how maintanable they will be god this will be fun.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Me thinks of next cycle lol. That is a great cycle dude i love the idea. I am really really interested in what ends up happening please keep us posted when ya starting? I am curious how you will classify the gains and how maintanable they will be god this will be fun.
Oh yeah ,I got another 10 days on antibiotics before I start the cycle...I always suggest a course of at least some amoxicillin before and big cycle.You'd be suprised,alot of times it can even keep the test flu away,to a certain extent..I'll be updating the thread shortly when I start.Along w/ the antibiotics right now I'm priming all my supps and have already increased my calories/protien for the bulk cycle.So none of my gains are going to be from just increased calories at the start,they will be true gains,and running arimidex there shouldn't be alot of water weight.The hardest part is going to be downing enough calories to let all this gear do its thing,I'm gonna strive for 7,000+calories ed...Clean but not too clean,I Like a little' fat in there,makes for better gains.:drunk:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah ,I got another 10 days on antibiotics before I start the cycle...I always suggest a course of at least some amoxicillin before and big cycle.You'd be suprised,alot of times it can even keep the test flu away,to a certain extent..I'll be updating the thread shortly when I start.Along w/ the antibiotics right now I'm priming all my supps and have already increased my calories/protien for the bulk cycle.So none of my gains are going to be from just increased calories at the start,they will be true gains,and running arimidex there shouldn't be alot of water weight.The hardest part is going to be downing enough calories to let all this gear do its thing,I'm gonna strive for 7,000+calories ed...Clean but not too clean,I Like a little' fat in there,makes for better gains.:drunk:
7K.... uh... wow. :jaw:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
7K.... uh... wow. :jaw:
Yeah,you have to eat a little dirty here and there to get those cals up,but its worth it,that amount of gear tends to burn more fat than a standard dose..I probably won't hit 7k every day,some days more some days less,I stuff myself before I go to sleep too,and try to wake up and drink a shake if I can.or a least a huge glass of milk,I usually drink a gallon a day,love milk.I drink as much milk as I do water,I piss all day long,People think I got issues,lol:toofunny:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Its begun...Muuuaaahahhahahahhaaaa:twisted:

Pinned a couple ml's tonight of everything to make sure the mg/ml ratios wasn't too high on my gear.

Also decided to drop the drol back to 150mg ed and throw in 50mg dbol ed w/ it,instead of just a measly 200mg drol ed

:twisted:

rocketboy

Awards
My mind cant even fathom that much gear. Post some pics when you're a fcukin' monster.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre a sick man but me likes!:thumbsup:

Im interested to see the gains also from the supermega dosing.

Question....you just like to pin dont you? :D

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Question....you just like to pin dont you? :D
Well I would make it an oral only cycle:think: ,but hmmm....that would be around 150 anadrols and 50 dbols every day...I'd have to skip a meal just do down those!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck if you can inject 20-30cc/wk you can surely eat 3-5lbs of orals (just up the dose of MT :) )

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Heck if you can inject 20-30cc/wk you can surely eat 3-5lbs of orals (just up the dose of MT :) )
I would love to eat 5 lbs of orals a week,can I borow your liver?:dump:No but seriously,most of my gear is double dosed EO gear so its half the volume,helps cut down on inj's.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen others look to test out the mega theory but never follow thruogh so I am honestly very interested.Will we be getting a stat layout and pics?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen others look to test out the mega theory but never follow thruogh so I am honestly very interested.Will we be getting a stat layout and pics?
Yeah when I finish up I'm a post side by side before /after pics,I'll try to update daily as far as increases in weight & lifts.
I'm the same way,I've seen a few gonna try one of these and noone ever does,so I'm in it to win it now.I'm honestly going for pure size,we'll see what happens...I'm pumped,its just gonna be fun pinning a gram a day,lol.

Plus all the oldschool stuff you see on megadosing you never see any orals,I'm throwin' some serious orals in the mix so if I can keep the calories up around 7k,I have high expectations...to say the least.I have a number in mind...but I'm very optimistic too and don't want to overshoot myself as far as expectations,who knows what the fvck will happen.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What does your muscle rotation look like?

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Good luck bro :thumbsup: Seeing you have Paul Borresen(RIP) in so great consideration I cant say this kind of cycle surprise me...:think: Anyway, good luck again I will see this thread closely no doubt about it...:thumbsup:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the weight gain at my man? i always considered myself a bit of a bamf for cruising around on 2g's a week but you are by far the bamfest

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro :thumbsup: Seeing you have Paul Borresen(RIP) in so great consideration I cant say this kind of cycle surprise me...:think: :
Who said so great consideration?Why would you say "rip" and then trash talk the bro,pretty lame if you ask me.I'm open minded and don't just believe everything I hear/read...about anyone,did you know the guy?Then you don't have a clue,you are just a media whore and believe what you hear...My gym is ran by an IFBB Pro,I know exactly what alot of your top pros cycles look like,and its fair to say this cycle is "moderate" compared to some of theirs....If you think a gram a day isn't a common practice in the world of bodybuilding then its you my friend who have alot to learn.:think:But hey,its all good,to each his own,I've seen your few posts and you bring nothing to this board,so Your opinion means zero to me,stick with your designers,But Thanks for the well wishes;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Good luck i wanna run one of these in a couple years, looks like fun. I would shoot for 10,000k a couple days of the week, just go to mcdonalds, get some pizza, eat some wings etc,when you are consuming that many calories their is no way in hell it will all be clean. Oh and pick up some digestive enzymes, a potent probiotic and some metamucil, to keep that gut healthy and digesting all your food.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Good luck i wanna run one of these in a couple years, looks like fun. I would shoot for 10,000k a couple days of the week, just go to mcdonalds, get some pizza, eat some wings etc,when you are consuming that many calories their is no way in hell it will all be clean. Oh and pick up some digestive enzymes, a potent probiotic and some metamucil, to keep that gut healthy and digesting all your food.
Oh yeah enzymes are a must,a scoop with every meal,I got a tub of the stuff,you wouldn't believe it.breakfast is 2 handfuls of pillsand scoops of this/that,bcaa,aminos,etc..etc......I'm half full before I get to the Oats/eggs,lol.I'm a try to keep fairly clean,but mid-day I'm a see where my cals are at and adjust accordingly.I'm not eating dirty really,but I feel reassured with this amount of gear I don't think its gonna matter what I eat.Fat is key for gains.Thanks for the well wishes:thumbsup:

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Who said so great consideration?Why would you say "rip" and then trash talk the bro,pretty lame if you ask me.I'm open minded and don't just believe everything I hear/read...about anyone,did you know the guy?Then you don't have a clue,you are just a media whore and believe what you hear...My gym is ran by an IFBB Pro,I know exactly what alot of your top pros cycles look like,and its fair to say this cycle is "moderate" compared to some of theirs....If you think a gram a day isn't a common practice in the world of bodybuilding then its you my friend who have alot to learn.:think:But hey,its all good,to each his own,I've seen your few posts and you bring nothing to this board,so Your opinion means zero to me,stick with your designers,But Thanks for the well wishes;)
Ok, i said RIP because Borresen is dead in first place.:thumbsup: No I did not know the guy, so what?? your gym is ran by an IFBB pro, and??? one of my best friends and my cousin trains in the gym owned here in spain by paco bautista, I have trained there sometimes too and talked to him a lot of times too, this means nothing to me, the same your gym means to me... Paco is a funny guy obviously youre not like him, youre pretty much a "see how big and macho I am with my the end of the world cycle"(I did not named your cycle, you should have named it the moderate cycle)...pretty mature attitude btw, but as you said I dont know you the same way you dont know me doing the statement you did...

I readed my last post again and did see nothing wrong with it but ok, its all good,to each his own as you said.

You saw my posts and did not see anything except worthless opinions, ok, I think I have around 50 posts if not less talking almost all of them about how to do my own "designer" cycles...Sorry bro, looks like youre at another level in this board because from what I see 80% of the posts in steroid section talk about phs and designers...:trout: Last, im right now doing a Turinabol(yes the same I was talking about in one of my last posts), test-e and 1-test (yes, one of your loved worthless designers but Im loving it sorry) I see theres no point in telling what my cycle is but the same about you telling me media whore.

As I said good luck with your cycle, obviously it still interest me anyway...

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Im not trying to start a fight here in the board im just sorry if anything bothers you man but I think you you catch my post in the wrong way...Seriously I was just trying to desire you good luck with your cycle...The borresen reference I thought was clear seeing your signature..

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to start a fight here in the board im just sorry if anything bothers you man but I think you you catch my post in the wrong way...Seriously I was just trying to desire you good luck with your cycle...The borresen reference I thought was clear seeing your signature..
It just pisses me off when people talk about crap they don't have a clue.Simple as that.And your right I'm on a completely different level than you,thats the only thing you said that made any sense.Its all good ,no hard feelings.Thanks for the well wishes if that was your intention.

northern

Awards
god dammit start the bastard already I dont care about antibiotics I cant wait. I really am curious what will happen and am interested in the non AR mediated pathway of growth. Anyhow get going on it bro now!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
god dammit start the bastard already I dont care about antibiotics I cant wait. I really am curious what will happen and am interested in the non AR mediated pathway of growth. Anyhow get going on it bro now!
Started yesterday...Decided to go w/ 150mg drol/60mg dbol everyday...I'll have time latter to post some stats and stuff,also got some extra gear I wanna knock out this first week also so I'll varying slightly off my plan,Basically as long as I'm pinning a gram+ ed I'm not too concerned with what it is,I decided to throw some Nandrolones in the mix and drop the finasteride for the first half of the cycle.

So heres a quick recap of yesterday:

Day 1:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day1 consisted of 1.45g gear

Actually had a good pump by the afternoon,these drol tabs are stout,so far nausea is tollerable but then again it was only day1,the last month I've been slackin as far as hitting the gym and all,lost almost an inch off my arms but I rebound fast so I wasn't too concerned,sucks though,so this first week I won't be posting any lifts,they're gonna suck anyways,lol
Doing a standard 5day split..I'll post again tonight

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Started yesterday...Decided to go w/ 150mg drol/60mg dbol everyday...I'll have time latter to post some stats and stuff,also got some extra gear I wanna knock out this first week also so I'll varying slightly off my plan,Basically as long as I'm pinning a gram+ ed I'm not too concerned with what it is,I decided to throw some Nandrolones in the mix and drop the finasteride for the first half of the cycle.

So heres a quick recap of yesterday:

Day 1:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day1 consisted of 1.45g gear

Actually had a good pump by the afternoon,these drol tabs are stout,so far nausea is tollerable but then again it was only day1,the last month I've been slackin as far as hitting the gym and all,lost almost an inch off my arms but I rebound fast so I wasn't too concerned,sucks though,so this first week I won't be posting any lifts,they're gonna suck anyways,lol
Doing a standard 5day split..I'll post again tonight
I wanna hear your starting stats, and when i bulk i think i may do one of these shic cycles, maybe 8 weeks of 250mg sus ed with some igf-1, proviron and aromasin.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I wanna hear your starting stats, and when i bulk i think i may do one of these shic cycles, maybe 8 weeks of 250mg sus ed with some igf-1, proviron and aromasin.
6'
220lbs
15-20%Bf

I'm usually 230-235lbs solid,but like I said this last month I was slackin' and lost 10-15 lbs and some size...But I rebound fast...I swear I can miss the gym for a month and get it all back in a week with diet/training...mostly just pump/hardness anyways...Anyhow I already increased my calories a week ago so any gains should be water/lbm...not just from eating more,I'm gonna wait a couple weeks before I bother with arimidex..

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day2 consisted of 1.56g gear

I'm lovin' this,I'm hopeing the test flu doesn't kick my ass by the end of the first week.."fingers crossed"Although fvck it if it does,nothing some Advil Liquigels and Benadryl won't fix...along with my nightly dose of ambien/Liquid hydrocodone:)(Dr.Prescribed of course)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day2 consisted of 1.56g gear

I'm lovin' this,I'm hopeing the test flu doesn't kick my ass by the end of the first week.."fingers crossed"Although fvck it if it does,nothing some Advil Liquigels and Benadryl won't fix...along with my nightly dose of ambien/Liquid hydrocodone:)(Dr.Prescribed of course)
i must be weird, hydrocodone makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to sleep. anyways, oughta be interesting to see how this goes...even though I won't be needing to do anything like this anytime soon

good luck

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
i must be weird, hydrocodone makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to sleep. anyways, oughta be interesting to see how this goes...even though I won't be needing to do anything like this anytime soon

good luck
Not with ambien it won't...Hydro/Ambien/Some Head.....ZzZzzzZzzzzzz.........

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
lol...gotta try that one, sounds like more fun than melatonin