"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    i really think this is a horrible idea but good luck nonetheless. i played around with 3.5G's a week at one time for 8 weeks and didn't notice jack sh!t, then again you're doubling what i used so i guess we'll have to see. but just like you, i refused to listen to anyone else and had to see for myself. if possible, please get bloodwork as often as you can. again, good luck.
    ....good post beelz.......bloodwork is key with a heavy cycle....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Registered User

i really think this is a horrible idea but good luck nonetheless. i played around with 3.5G's a week at one time for 8 weeks and didn't notice jack sh!t, then again you're doubling what i used so i guess we'll have to see. but just like you, i refused to listen to anyone else and had to see for myself. again, good luck.
    I'm just hard headed and don't always believe what I hear,no matter how much I hear it,there are obvious limits to my optimism though,Theres just so little info out there on this type of gear usage,And the lil' info there is ,is usually 10yrs outdated by the least,Even if gains are the same its a lesson learned,but if its brings on some better gains,then this type of cycle could be pretty useful,not back to back,but maybe as your winter Bulk every year,depending on bloodwork...I wouldn't try to run these back to back,or long periods,thats would just be stupidity and asking for problems.Either result,it'll be a fun ride.**** Six Flags

Sucks being the guy who has to touch the fence to see if it shocks you,when you can clearly read the sign...."Caution,High Voltage"
  3. Registered User

would destroying all the e-coli in your gut cause issues with vitamin K and there fore blood clotting???
    Also, best of luck to you, kick some ASS!
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    would destroying all the e-coli in your gut cause issues with vitamin K and there fore blood clotting???
    Also, best of luck to you, kick some ASS!
    Theres no reports at all about any blood clotting,its a very safe effective way of keeping immune up...it ahs no effect on any vitamins/minerals,as it is a colloid'ed mineral itself
  5. Registered User

Day 4:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.56g gear

Thats 6g in 4 days

I was gonna back the doses down the rest of this week but blood pressure looks good and feeling great so I'm still gonna shoot for 9-10g range this week,although I'm at 1,000mg tren E this week already so I'm gonna drop the 250 tren E and bump up the EQ in its place untill next week...Workout went great,orals are givin' a nice pump already...But its gonna get alot better I can tell....
    Was Crazy Hot out here today...I can barely eat when its Hot but so far I'm still getting all my Cals/Supps in...Think I'm gonna drop my Multi-Vit though.I like a little Estro the first couple weeks,I sport the puffy look pretty well..So far I've left the Adex out of the picture..might throw it in e3d next week..Not to get ahead of my self ,which I'm trying hard not to do..but at 6g in 4 days I got a ton of energy to say the least...I feel like its the end of week 2 of a basic cycle.Can really feel the gear,I stay heated all day.Love it...

I've already threw my sleep pattern off but I get Insomnia anyways,Picked up a couple 360 Games though so at least I'll have something to do all night,like get online and Kill
    Sh1t

I'll post any gains end of each week,and comparison lifts at the end of the cycle....For those curious
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

What happen to the pictures that you posted before ?
  7. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

this cycle is off the f'in wall!!!!!!!!!!! god i envy you
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    What happen to the pictures that you posted before ?
    Eh changed one to my avy...dropped the other one..was just some bs pics..I'll be taking pics along the way...I'll post em' at the end...Honestly arms are little bigger since day 1,but its just from pinnin' bis/tris/delts...6cc split ed..Arms always look better after that.Its not gains though.Still is noticeable though,but not worth postin' pics
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    this cycle is off the f'in wall!!!!!!!!!!! god i envy you
    I'm envy'n myself
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I'll post any gains end of each week,and comparison lifts at the end of the cycle....For those curious
    i'm one of em. :bb3:
  11. Registered User

i'm one of em. :bb3:
    I should rename this the"Gonna Break all o' Beelze's Lifts "logSo he'll come back shooting GH through the eyeballs
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I think everyone should start posting end of cycle predictions then we can compare when it does get to the end.
  13. Registered User

I think everyone should start posting end of cycle predictions then we can compare when it does get to the end.
    Good idea,except for I'm taking this day by day and will be making adjustments as needed,depending on sides...its impossible for me even to say what will happen tomorrow,let alone next week...Although I will say I just taped my arms and they're up 3/8" cold...its day 5 although I attributte this to the pinning and the orals mostly...That and the 10cc of Synthrol I just pinned in each Bi... ...that was a joke seriously,a joke
  14. Registered User

Day 5:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,,Masteron 200mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

So day consisted of 1.71g gear

Thats 7.7g in 5 days

Today was back day...Ripped through my sets and looked up at the clock and it had only ben 20 minutes....I was like wtf..So I went ahead and knocked out shrugs for the week too...
    Tons of energy and catchin my breath fast...

Funny story,last night my girl swallowed a huge load,she said it tasted crazy...I'm thinkin she got about a 500mg shot of test to the mouth,lolNow thats recycling Baby
  15. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Day 5:

Thats 7.7g in 5 days

Funny story,last night my girl swallowed a huge load,she said it tasted crazy...I'm thinkin she got about a 500mg shot of test to the mouth,lolNow thats recycling Baby
    ......thats good stuff
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

I should rename this the"Gonna Break all o' Beelze's Lifts "logSo he'll come back shooting GH through the eyeballs
    list your current lifts so i can gauge the threat.
  17. Registered User

I think I'm gonna go for Coleman's 2300lb legpress today for 10
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Dude, the funny taste in her mouth was me bro. Lol.

Seriously though that is quite amazing the amount you have consumed. How are you body heat wise and have you gained much weight (besides teh 7g worth of injects. lol)? Noticed any strength gains yet?
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    Dude, the funny taste in her mouth was me bro. Lol.

Seriously though that is quite amazing the amount you have consumed. How are you body heat wise and have you gained much weight (besides teh 7g worth of injects. lol)? Noticed any strength gains yet?
    She wouldn't have you northern She's quite addicted to her daily meat injection

I'm heated,but no test flu or anything. Don't wanna jinx myself though.thermometer wise i havn't went up at all,Blood pressure's still kewl,All is well in the Land of 10g a week
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I think I'm gonna go for Coleman's 2300lb legpress today for 10
    Dosen't that leg press machine need to be modified to hold all those plates ?
  21. Registered User

Dosen't that leg press machine need to be modified to hold all those plates ?
    Lol,we all wish we could do a 2,300lb leg press for 10.....
    I was just ****in w/ Beelze.....Or was I????:bb3:
  22. Banned

this thread is nizzzuts.

btw how much did all of that cost you my friend?
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    this thread is nizzzuts.

btw how much did all of that cost you my friend?
    Gear or supps?either would be hard to say anyways really,Supps I'm always picking up here/there...best deal i got was on the 16 cans/per case 30g whey protiens....Its that Xyience stuff,not a fan really,but whey is whey..GNC sells em' for $5 a Can,I got em' for $5/case of 16...So I dropped like $500 on protien that day,bought almost 100 cases,every case they had...Stuffs lasted a while,my girl hits em' up 2-3 ed too and its still lasting,lol...Retail,I wouldn't even begin to guess how much,Alot,thats for sure...lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

That was a ****ton of whey protein. I know you get the easy access for protein, buy you could buy yourself so many 10lb bags of whey Optimum Nutrition for $500.00
  25. Registered User

Honestly I get alot from meals,but Obviosuly pushing the Envelope I need more,So much easier to grab a cold can and run,then mix all those bs shakes....**** Blendin' all kind of BS all the time...I got Burnt out on Choc Whey shakes a few years ago,I got like 15-20 dif kinds of protien...trust me,A fridge full of cold cans ready to chug is a blessing...

Its just money anyways,I'm good.Why ....you need a loan til' payday?

ACTUALLY...doing the math real quick

I paid $500 for 1,600 cans at 30g protien per can...thats 48,000g protien(ready to drink)

Now compared with Optimum 10lb bags

160 servings at 24g protien per serving at roughly $70 per bag...thats 3,840 g per bag...

So for $70 per bag,7 bags is all you could get for $500...7x3,840=26,880g protien.....

Thats almost twice the $$$ and you gotta mix the nasty tastin' sh1t...

Hows that a better deal.....
  26. Registered User

Patience...Patience....
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

The RTD is pretty kick ass. I get the bars from time to time. I'm paying for grad school straight out so I don't owe anything once I finish. I really just don't want to take loans, because the whole interest thing is like pissing away good money to me. Then I'll probably spend more on supps. Right now I just keep it at the bread and butter.
  28. Registered User

The RTD is pretty kick ass. I get the bars from time to time. I'm paying for grad school straight out so I don't owe anything once I finish. I really just don't want to take loans, because the whole interest thing is like pissing away good money to me. Then I'll probably spend more on supps. Right now I just keep it at the bread and butter.
    My Fav whey is Isopure...micronized whey...mixes like Kool-aid almost,No lumps..and no thick milky shake...carb free,but if anything thE stuff is too sweet...NOT SURE HOW THEY PULL IT OFF..Similiar to that Nectar' stuff...All fruity and at least half way thirst quenching...GOOD STUFF...Good to break away from those thick choc shakes...I get so tired of nasty milky choc shakes,lol.
  29. Registered User

Day 6:

Thats 9.4g in 6 days

Things are going as well as I could have imagined...Tommorrows day 7,I'll post gains weekly...
    I'm pretty Impressed so far..Not even a touch of the flu..
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.

I decided I'm fixin to run a 8wk "Duchaine/P.Borreson"Inspired High mg Short Run,Its
    gonna look something like this:

Day 1-10:Sust 750mg ed/ EQ 100mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
    Day11-21:Test E 400mg ed/ EQ 400mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
    Day22-32:Test Cyp 500mg ed/ EQ 400mg ed/Drol 200mg ed
    Day33-43:T Prop 150mg ed/Tren 150mg ed/Winny 200mg ed
    Day44-56:T Prop 150mg eod/Tren 150mg eod/Winny 200mg ed

250iu HCG 2x week throughout
    arimidex .5mg eod throughout
    Nolv as needed

HCG/Clomid/Nolv post cycle therapy

With some serious cycle support throughout:

Finasteride .5-1mg ED, Inj L-Carnitine 400mg ED, Inj B-12 1,000mcg eod, Cranberry Extract/&Juice,Glucosamine/Chondroitin 1000mg, MSM 1000mg, r-ALA 250mg 2x/day, Green Tea Extract 450mg, Glutamine, Taurine 450mg 2x/day, L-Arginine 450mg 2x/day, Milk Thistle 450mg, Liv-52 250mg 2x/day, Omega 3, 6, 9 EFAs 4000IU 2x/day, zinc 50mg 2x/day, multivit, vit c 500mg 2x/day,and HCG 250IU 2x per week,Hawthorn extract,Saw Palmetto,& Silvex brand Colodial Silver to keep my Immune system up(I've used the stuff for 2 yrs now and havn't got sick)

Gear is brewed w/ EO so its all high mg/ml to keep volume down..Been wanting to do one of these for years now,its time to give it a try,Depending on how my bloodwork looks I may cut it back to 5-6 wks if needed,Keep in mind I'm not reccomending this for anyone to try but I will post a log when I get everything going in a few weeks,I'm also running a 10 day course of antibiotics before beggining the cycle to make sure my system isn't harboring any infections that could pop up.Otherwise refered to as being"Low Grade"

The whole point of this type of high mg short cycle is to be able to keep 5-6g+ gear every week,and keeping the AR receptors SUPER Saturated and allow to open up a third non AR mediated pathway for growth,which duchaine firmply believed in but could not prove before his untimely death,but even more importantly proved by Paul Borreson in his own use/growth and his coaching w/ many top pros at the time,although never 'explained' how exactly this third pathway for growth took place,the numbers/gains were there to back it up .I'm sure your all familiar with most of these old interviews and stuff I'm referencing from.

The idea behind a 5-6 wk cycle of this magnitude was the thought that your really not gonna hurt yourself in 4-5 weeks,and this type of cycle at extremely high mg's was considered to be safer than say a standard 12+wk cycle of standard or even low dose cycles,and that in 5 weeks your body will respond and bounce back much faster/better.I've asked alot of people and heard alot of talk,and I've always been the type to have to learn things the hard way/myself...So I will gladly let you all along for the ride,Also keep in mind my typical cycles are over 2.5g's a week anyways usually so this is not really an extreme step per say .Don't try this at home boys and girls

And Of course I welcome you all trying to talk me out of it,bring it on!

And No this is not a joke.

750mg of Sust ED?!!!! holy $hit!

pretty sick bro.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Im curious to seee how the first week will treat you.

Noticing sweating like hell on my cycle and thats only 750mg a week of tren e. You took in near a gram in first week alone wait till week 2 it will heat you up nicely.

BTW, to the guy going through grad shcool. Take a loan bro. That is how people generate wealth in the US. Trust me, if you take economics learn present value. It basically will teach you that cash is worht more to you that it is to pay off what ya owe right away! also loans help your credit if you are on time.
  32. Registered User

Day 7:

Thats 11.3g in 7 days

Things are going well,I've watched the scale this week,I wake up,piss,weigh myself...I'm up 8 lbs ,Scale says 9,but I'm being optimistic...and the first 2 days I didn't gain anything.So those 8-9 lbs are really in the last 5 days...I'm Impressed...I'm actually thinking of bumping the drol up to 200mg ed and dbol to 80-100mg ed...I've always handled orals really well...I'm gonna sleep on it though,I'll decide tomorrow..but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna bump them up and will be throwing tren E back in the mix this week.I'm sure most will think my orals are insane....I have a good relationship with my liver,we chat everydayhe said go for it,he can take it
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post

Noticing sweating like hell on my cycle and thats only 750mg a week of tren e. You took in near a gram in first week alone wait till week 2 it will heat you up nicely.
    Yeah,My last tren cycle was tren ace 150mg ed...Along w/ some test and stuff...So 1,000mg tren is right on track for me..I've defenitely been expecting some temp issues but so far so good..I'm still expecting it though..Tren is prob my fav,tren is about the only thing that gets me vascular in a bulk...Seems like I can eat my ass of and still be hard and vascular,even with some waterweight...Love tren...I got a 200ml Jug of tren ace staring at me....Soon as my tren E is out ,Its bring on the Tren Ace
    The Tren is one thing that I'm not pushing the envelope too far with...I'm not gonna run4g tren a week,thats just beyond stupidity...I wish I could though,might go as high as 1.5 g this wek though

Don't get me wrong,If I'm outside in the heat I'm drippin' sweat like a waterfountain...No nightsweats though,thats my concern...I try to stay in the AC...My sh1t stays on 68 Degrees..Even my gym is Always ice cold...Love it
  34. Registered User

I wanna see some numbers, SON!
  35. Registered User

Day 8:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,Masteron 150mg,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters)

So day consisted of 2.12g gear

Everything going smooth,Life is GoodBetter than GoodIf this was that Adam Sandler Movie click',I'd have to FF to week 3 and see whats up
    i think I ate an extra dose of dbols,better to eat an extra dose than miss a dose...So I might have been around 150mg dbol today...I know I'm insane,Please don't anyone do this..You can notice I increased my orals to drol200mg/dbol100mg ed....I'm be playing that by ear daily...I wish myself luck on that one...Funny how I can eat a handfull of orals but Superdrol jaundices me out by week 2 ,at low doses,me and superdrol just don't click I guess...I gave up on designers way back anyways....who needs em'...besides the ones all our wonderful board sponsors sellof course
  36. Registered User

Day 8:

Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 400mg,250mg Tren E.,Masteron 150mg,35mg T.Prop,35mg TrenAce,50mg NPP,Drol 200mg,Dbol 100mg(40mg of which is coming through an injectable blend of short esters)

So day consisted of 2.12g gear

Everything going smooth,Life is GoodBetter than GoodIf this was that Adam Sandler Movie click',I'd have to FF to week 3 and see whats up
    i think I ate an extra dose of dbols,better to eat an extra dose than miss a dose...So I might have been around 150mg dbol today...I know I'm insane,Please don't anyone do this..You can notice I increased my orals to drol200mg/dbol100mg ed....I'm be playing that by ear daily...I wish myself luck on that one...Funny how I can eat a handfull of orals but Superdrol jaundices me out by week 2 ,at low doses,me and superdrol just don't click I guess...I gave up on designers way back anyways....who needs em'...besides the ones all our wonderful board sponsors sellof course

Wow!! Man you are definitely insane!

I just hope that no funny sides will pop up and haunt you.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

We will find out that he has just joined the 500 club.

"Oh wait you mean that the 500 club is just for bench? I though it also included squat and deadlift, damn!" - GetSwole - newest memeber of the 500 club

Lol.

Anyhow, yeah to be honest superdrol sucked the big one everyone reported amaxzing things and to be honest I hated it. Felt crappy and gained next to nothing. Hell pheraplex did better for me than taht damn superdrol and not only that but idiots have now confused superDROL with anaDROL.

Someone mentions they are stacking 100mg of drol in a cycle and some dope goes wow thats alot of superdrol man. lol.

I am really curious about your lifts again this is too early to tell but (I having just watched click by fastforwarding to the parts where they show the wife bareass getting it on with the dog - always buy the unrated) week 3 will be interesting however at your dosages week 2 should also be fun too.

Anyhwo good luck! If you need a liver well theres an old wino living in my alley, im certain he aint using it and it will prolly be in better shape then yours.
  38. Registered User

Yeah I have a good feeling week 2-3 is what gonna kick my ass,I'm lovin it...I had been slackin the the gym the last motnh or so before started this cycle,and that was after cutting back from 235+ down to just under 220...I got a little carried away and lost too much,I Hate cutting really,don't do it often,everytime I do I lose all my strength nearly... So anyways My lifts were all crap so this first week was really just getting my lifts in every day and more of a heavy warmup week..which is now over,I'll start gauging lifts this week and see where I'm at,I'm def already back before when I cut last and lifts are right where they were,which is impressive to myself...But I always bounce back fast anyways...Scales show a 10lb solid gain now and 7/8"-1"cold on my arms since day 1,1" on my chest too..I'll list some stats end of this week,I'm really going for pure size and tape gains..this cycle..couple weeks in I'll push the strength thing more,Every WO I'm feeling like I'm leaving the gym but could do more...but I'm trying to make sure to not overtrain..Less is More...Been sleeping all crazy all week,up almost everynight,all night...Finally took 40mg Ambien/w/some head and was out for 16hrs straight,that was right after a latenight shoulder WO...
  39. Registered User

Oh yeah
  40. Registered User

Well I just haqd the days stats typed out and then Explorer crashed somehow...I'm too beat to type it out again,tonight,I gotta get some head and some sleep....I post todays gains in the morning.....this was the best post by far as far as every angle of this cycle....I'll say thios and elaborate tomorrow,I've been 6-8+weeks in a standard bulk and have never been this huge...let alone this fast...I'll elaborate tomorrow,I gotta go...But trust me sh1t is good..I saw a friend last night..he was like whoa...he had seen me the week before...
    Anyways I'm out,talk to you bro's tomorrow..Watch for my post its a good one.:clean:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 05:09 AM