"End of the World" Cycle..."P.Borreson/Duchaine" Inspired...Leave the kids at home!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. What does your muscle rotation look like?

  2. Talking


    Good luck bro Seeing you have Paul Borresen(RIP) in so great consideration I cant say this kind of cycle surprise me... Anyway, good luck again I will see this thread closely no doubt about it...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    What does your muscle rotation look like?
    Bi's/Tris/Delts/Pecs/Lats/glutes/quads....and I pin traps every now and then

  4. Subscribed to this crazy log!

  5. whats the weight gain at my man? i always considered myself a bit of a bamf for cruising around on 2g's a week but you are by far the bamfest
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Haltera View Post
    Good luck bro Seeing you have Paul Borresen(RIP) in so great consideration I cant say this kind of cycle surprise me... :
    Who said so great consideration?Why would you say "rip" and then trash talk the bro,pretty lame if you ask me.I'm open minded and don't just believe everything I hear/read...about anyone,did you know the guy?Then you don't have a clue,you are just a media whore and believe what you hear...My gym is ran by an IFBB Pro,I know exactly what alot of your top pros cycles look like,and its fair to say this cycle is "moderate" compared to some of theirs....If you think a gram a day isn't a common practice in the world of bodybuilding then its you my friend who have alot to learn.But hey,its all good,to each his own,I've seen your few posts and you bring nothing to this board,so Your opinion means zero to me,stick with your designers,But Thanks for the well wishes

  7. Subscribed! Good luck i wanna run one of these in a couple years, looks like fun. I would shoot for 10,000k a couple days of the week, just go to mcdonalds, get some pizza, eat some wings etc,when you are consuming that many calories their is no way in hell it will all be clean. Oh and pick up some digestive enzymes, a potent probiotic and some metamucil, to keep that gut healthy and digesting all your food.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Subscribed! Good luck i wanna run one of these in a couple years, looks like fun. I would shoot for 10,000k a couple days of the week, just go to mcdonalds, get some pizza, eat some wings etc,when you are consuming that many calories their is no way in hell it will all be clean. Oh and pick up some digestive enzymes, a potent probiotic and some metamucil, to keep that gut healthy and digesting all your food.
    Oh yeah enzymes are a must,a scoop with every meal,I got a tub of the stuff,you wouldn't believe it.breakfast is 2 handfuls of pillsand scoops of this/that,bcaa,aminos,etc..etc..... .I'm half full before I get to the Oats/eggs,lol.I'm a try to keep fairly clean,but mid-day I'm a see where my cals are at and adjust accordingly.I'm not eating dirty really,but I feel reassured with this amount of gear I don't think its gonna matter what I eat.Fat is key for gains.Thanks for the well wishes
  9. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Who said so great consideration?Why would you say "rip" and then trash talk the bro,pretty lame if you ask me.I'm open minded and don't just believe everything I hear/read...about anyone,did you know the guy?Then you don't have a clue,you are just a media whore and believe what you hear...My gym is ran by an IFBB Pro,I know exactly what alot of your top pros cycles look like,and its fair to say this cycle is "moderate" compared to some of theirs....If you think a gram a day isn't a common practice in the world of bodybuilding then its you my friend who have alot to learn.But hey,its all good,to each his own,I've seen your few posts and you bring nothing to this board,so Your opinion means zero to me,stick with your designers,But Thanks for the well wishes
    Ok, i said RIP because Borresen is dead in first place. No I did not know the guy, so what?? your gym is ran by an IFBB pro, and??? one of my best friends and my cousin trains in the gym owned here in spain by paco bautista, I have trained there sometimes too and talked to him a lot of times too, this means nothing to me, the same your gym means to me... Paco is a funny guy obviously youre not like him, youre pretty much a "see how big and macho I am with my the end of the world cycle"(I did not named your cycle, you should have named it the moderate cycle)...pretty mature attitude btw, but as you said I dont know you the same way you dont know me doing the statement you did...

    I readed my last post again and did see nothing wrong with it but ok, its all good,to each his own as you said.

    You saw my posts and did not see anything except worthless opinions, ok, I think I have around 50 posts if not less talking almost all of them about how to do my own "designer" cycles...Sorry bro, looks like youre at another level in this board because from what I see 80% of the posts in steroid section talk about phs and designers... Last, im right now doing a Turinabol(yes the same I was talking about in one of my last posts), test-e and 1-test (yes, one of your loved worthless designers but Im loving it sorry) I see theres no point in telling what my cycle is but the same about you telling me media whore.

    As I said good luck with your cycle, obviously it still interest me anyway...

  10. Im not trying to start a fight here in the board im just sorry if anything bothers you man but I think you you catch my post in the wrong way...Seriously I was just trying to desire you good luck with your cycle...The borresen reference I thought was clear seeing your signature..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Haltera View Post
    Im not trying to start a fight here in the board im just sorry if anything bothers you man but I think you you catch my post in the wrong way...Seriously I was just trying to desire you good luck with your cycle...The borresen reference I thought was clear seeing your signature..
    It just pisses me off when people talk about crap they don't have a clue.Simple as that.And your right I'm on a completely different level than you,thats the only thing you said that made any sense.Its all good ,no hard feelings.Thanks for the well wishes if that was your intention.

  12. this cycle looks suweeet!

  13. god dammit start the bastard already I dont care about antibiotics I cant wait. I really am curious what will happen and am interested in the non AR mediated pathway of growth. Anyhow get going on it bro now!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    god dammit start the bastard already I dont care about antibiotics I cant wait. I really am curious what will happen and am interested in the non AR mediated pathway of growth. Anyhow get going on it bro now!
    Started yesterday...Decided to go w/ 150mg drol/60mg dbol everyday...I'll have time latter to post some stats and stuff,also got some extra gear I wanna knock out this first week also so I'll varying slightly off my plan,Basically as long as I'm pinning a gram+ ed I'm not too concerned with what it is,I decided to throw some Nandrolones in the mix and drop the finasteride for the first half of the cycle.


    So heres a quick recap of yesterday:

    Day 1:

    Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

    So day1 consisted of 1.45g gear

    Actually had a good pump by the afternoon,these drol tabs are stout,so far nausea is tollerable but then again it was only day1,the last month I've been slackin as far as hitting the gym and all,lost almost an inch off my arms but I rebound fast so I wasn't too concerned,sucks though,so this first week I won't be posting any lifts,they're gonna suck anyways,lol
    Doing a standard 5day split..I'll post again tonight

  15. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Started yesterday...Decided to go w/ 150mg drol/60mg dbol everyday...I'll have time latter to post some stats and stuff,also got some extra gear I wanna knock out this first week also so I'll varying slightly off my plan,Basically as long as I'm pinning a gram+ ed I'm not too concerned with what it is,I decided to throw some Nandrolones in the mix and drop the finasteride for the first half of the cycle.


    So heres a quick recap of yesterday:

    Day 1:

    Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

    So day1 consisted of 1.45g gear

    Actually had a good pump by the afternoon,these drol tabs are stout,so far nausea is tollerable but then again it was only day1,the last month I've been slackin as far as hitting the gym and all,lost almost an inch off my arms but I rebound fast so I wasn't too concerned,sucks though,so this first week I won't be posting any lifts,they're gonna suck anyways,lol
    Doing a standard 5day split..I'll post again tonight
    I wanna hear your starting stats, and when i bulk i think i may do one of these shic cycles, maybe 8 weeks of 250mg sus ed with some igf-1, proviron and aromasin.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I wanna hear your starting stats, and when i bulk i think i may do one of these shic cycles, maybe 8 weeks of 250mg sus ed with some igf-1, proviron and aromasin.
    6'
    220lbs
    15-20%Bf

    I'm usually 230-235lbs solid,but like I said this last month I was slackin' and lost 10-15 lbs and some size...But I rebound fast...I swear I can miss the gym for a month and get it all back in a week with diet/training...mostly just pump/hardness anyways...Anyhow I already increased my calories a week ago so any gains should be water/lbm...not just from eating more,I'm gonna wait a couple weeks before I bother with arimidex..

  17. Day 2:


    Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

    So day2 consisted of 1.56g gear

    I'm lovin' this,I'm hopeing the test flu doesn't kick my ass by the end of the first week.."fingers crossed"Although **** it if it does,nothing some Advil Liquigels and Benadryl won't fix...along with my nightly dose of ambien/Liquid hydrocodone(Dr.Prescribed of course)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Day 2:


    Deca 400mg,Sust 500mg,Eq 100mg,Tren E 250mg,Masteron 100mg,Drol 150mg,Dbol 60mg

    So day2 consisted of 1.56g gear

    I'm lovin' this,I'm hopeing the test flu doesn't kick my ass by the end of the first week.."fingers crossed"Although **** it if it does,nothing some Advil Liquigels and Benadryl won't fix...along with my nightly dose of ambien/Liquid hydrocodone(Dr.Prescribed of course)
    i must be weird, hydrocodone makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to sleep. anyways, oughta be interesting to see how this goes...even though I won't be needing to do anything like this anytime soon

    good luck

  19. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i must be weird, hydrocodone makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to go to sleep. anyways, oughta be interesting to see how this goes...even though I won't be needing to do anything like this anytime soon

    good luck
    Not with ambien it won't...Hydro/Ambien/Some Head.....ZzZzzzZzzzzzz........ .

  20. lol...gotta try that one, sounds like more fun than melatonin

  21. Yeah,Forgot too mention I make a mean 3,000 Calorie Shake too,that helps with keeping the Cals' up..Chug it in about 10 seconds...have to sitdown for a minute after that one though..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Yeah,Forgot too mention I make a mean 3,000 Calorie Shake too,that helps with keeping the Cals' up..Chug it in about 10 seconds...have to sitdown for a minute after that one though..
    what's in it?

  23. 3,000 cal shake?

    sh!t son.


    dude if anything iw ant before and after pics. you are going to look like a science experiment

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    3,000 cal shake?

    sh!t son.


    dude if anything iw ant before and after pics. you are going to look like a science experiment
    You would think so wouldn't you....Honestly its day2 and I'm freakin pumped,3g's of gear in 2 days has already got me heated,Probably partially mental just knowing whats to come..These orals are kickin my ass,its got to be...I don't see how the long esters are kickin' my ass this soon,I'm trying to be as optimistic as I can on this cycle and not assume anything as far as numbers and just let things happen,I can already tell keeping my BP in check could be an issue..."fingers crossed "....long as I don't get all stressed I'll be fine,just need to stay in the house and away from people or I'm gonna want to be kickin' everybody's ass,I can already tell I might have to pickup one of those "soothing sounds of the rainforest" cd's or some sh1t!....
    Oowwwwmmmmmmm.....OOwwwmmmmmmm mm......

    If my log stops abruptly and you don't see another post,I might not have made it
    make sure and pour some test on the ground for your dead homie

  25. Here's to Breakfast...

    yes thats a 10lb box of Oats and a 90ct eggs
    You can imagine my deepfreeze of meat.....
    And if you wonder if I'll be shy on protien....

    And yes those shelfs are three deep
    And no its not a grocery store...

    I still got a 30lb package of supps and a couple gallons of EFA's that havn't arrived yet..
    UPS is pissin' me off....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    what's in it?
    I go with your standard weight gainer shake(2,200cals),milk and add a couple eggs and 4-5 Tbsp Condensed milk
    (130cals each Tbsp)..Couple Ice cubesThere you have it...
    3,000 calorie shake

    Quite a bit of carbs,thats the downside of your typical weight gainer shakes,most of the cals are sugar...but when you need high cals,carbs are carbs...Its all good:good:
    honestly one of those shakes arent' any worse than a couple pieces of cheescake,but they're fast and quick and at least aren't Pure'fat,Like Cheescake....Mmmmm....I need some cheescake

  27. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Here's to Breakfast...

    yes thats a 10lb box of Oats and a 90ct eggs
    You can imagine my deepfreeze of meat.....
    And if you wonder if I'll be shy on protien....

    And yes those shelfs are three deep
    And no its not a grocery store...

    I still got a 30lb package of supps and a couple gallons of EFA's that havn't arrived yet..
    UPS is pissin' me off....


    **** me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    heres me day:1
    HAd the day off chillin,gettin' some readin' done
    Attachment 18051

    but day2 had me pumped...So I hit some Rows/Shrugs,,got a nice pump....whatcha think:
    Attachment 18052
    When your back has the same shape as one of those alien fighter jets from Independence Day, then you know you've made it.

  29. #1....getswole is that really your back?

    #2. holy butt****s batman thats a lot of supplements...any food in that diet?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    #1....getswole is that really your back? NAhhh..not this week anyways

    #2. holy butt****s batman thats a lot of supplements...any food in that diet?
    I do it like this,I gets me a pot of some good coffee brewing...get all my supps layed out on the table,one of those,3 of those 6 of those,etcc....Scoop of this,Chug of that....make 2 handful pills.....first handful down,Coffee....2nd handful down,Coffee....Now need more coffee..8 eggs scrambled in some cheesegrits/butter and bowl of Oats on the side with milk/sugar...Couple times a week I'll throw some Bacon in the mix or toast and biscuits if I'm not full...I just make sure my protiens out of the way,then hit my carbs heavy til I'm stuffed,then finish off my coffee for the morning...then its Water time,crack a cold jug and it goes where I go all day...ussuming I was up eraly this day I;ll throw in a 3,000cal shake midmorning.The shortly eat a good lunch,Some steak/chicken,Fish,Whatever I'm feelin that day'usually with either tons of rice or pasta w/ it don't eat alot of salads,get most of my greens from all my supps/vits..
    Wherevere I'm at for lunch I try to drink Milk...couple glasses...couple hours after lunch I chug a couple 30g protien cans..and eat whatever carbs are near...if I'm at home it could be a sandwhich or somemore oats and cottage cheese,I drink as much milk ed as I do water..probably chug some more milk before dinner or chug some protien from the fridge,I keep around 400g ready tio drink in the fridge to remind myself it needs to dissapear...then its on for dinner,dinner we're talkin' Steak/Shrimp/Chicken Hibatchi style,some fried rice some good drinks,again I kill the steak/shrimpfish first then pound myself with thr rice or whater it is that night...
    Watch some tv or whateverand if I wanna stop at 7,000Calories,I'll just chug a couple 30g cans protien,but if I'm shooting for 10k that day I'll throw in another 3,000Cals shake...at breakfast I throw my left over eggs/grits/oats into a tortila and throw in some left over steak or chicken or whatever didn't get ate and save some burritos for the night,I fall ASLEEP WATCHIN TV' ON MY COUCH,Thenwhen the tv wakes me up I getup shove one of the steak/egg burritos down my throught and chug some milk and its off to bed...I get up to piss twice a nice usually if not more,,,when I piss I chug a glass of water,then when I have to piss again,I chug another 2x30g cans protien.......Then its wake up and do it all again...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to use as at the end of my test e cycle
    By jack98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 03:07 PM
  2. End of Tren x-treme cycle..
    By Theipodpeople in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:38 PM
  3. what to use for cutting at the end of a test e cycle
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
  4. Methyl at end of dbol boosted enan cycle
    By jomi822 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 04:43 PM
  5. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
Log in
Log in