Any Ideas?

krs41

Awards
I no longer have a way of getting anything for a cycle, which is bad enough to make me bawl. But on top of that, I have some stuff have left. I have...

10 mL TestEnt 200mg
15 ml TestProp 100mg

Have plenty of PCT stuff, so any ideas on a cycle I can manage out of that to use up the rest of it and still get something out of it? Any help is great.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd save it for a rainy day honestly. If you get into a position where you are concerned about muscle loss, too much stress etc....that is when I'd use it.

200mg test E by 10 weeks is enough to preserve muscle on a cut if you are careful. You could kick it and end it with a low dose of prop. That is what I would do and run it as a cutter. Something like

Weeks 1-3: Prop 250-300mg EW
Weeks 1-10: Test E 200mg EW
Weeks 10-12: Prop, whatever you have left
...followed by post cycle therapy etc.

Most people will tell you don't bother (me too)....but if I had only what you have, I'd run is as a cutter.

If you want to bulk with it, I'd get a legal otc designer or two to add to the mix. Then you would have more to work with.

krs41

Awards
yeah

thanks card. this is basically my rainy day as i am tapped out as far as my resource to get it. what would go well with it, as far as an otc, if i wanted to go for bulk? would the cycle itself change? ive just never worked with a small amount before. thanks for the help bro.

looking forward to figuring this out and getting started.

krs

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If it is an otc designer you want to use with it for bulking purposes, I'd first think of either phera-plex or a superdrol knockoff. I am the wrong person to ask about the new designers as I just haven't used them with the exception of SD.

Some people tend to run pheraplex for slightly longer cycles. So you might think about stacking test E with phera plex to give the 200mg test a week a little more power. You could also put all your prop at the beginner 3 weeks of the cycle to give it more kick.

I think SD will give you the most mass of anything available otc. It is also the harshest anabolic out there too I'd say.

With what you have + designers, you can make a strong bulker if you want.