Phera Plex Plan for 1st Timer---Please Critique

rocknroll

Awards
1st timer looking for critique/feedback. Hope plan reflects extensive research. Anything missing? Overkill? Thanks in advance for any assistance. This is actually an upgraded plan based on feedback of 1st plan.

Pre-cycle – Run support supps for 2-3 weeks prior to cycle.
Pre-cycle for 3 weeks/Support Supplements: Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/ed Co-Q10=100mg/ed, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/ed, ALA (600mg/ed)

Cycle
Week 1 PP 10mg
Week 2 PP 20mg
Week 3 PP 20mg
Week 4 PP 20mg (up to 30mg if gains stopping)

Post Cycle Therapy
Week 5 Nolva 40mg -- RXT (25mg) -- DHEA 200mg -- Fenugreek 1g -- Retain 3 caps
Week 6 Nolva 30mg -- RXT (50mg) -- DHEA 200mg -- Fenugreek 2g -- Retain 3 caps
Week 7 Nolva 20mg -- RXT (75mg) -- DHEA 100mg -- Fenugreek 3g -- Retain 3caps
Week 8 Fenugreek 4g-- RXT 25mg -- Retain 2 caps

Support Supps from Cycle through post cycle therapy (Multi-Vitamin Daily)
Week 1 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed if possible

Week 2 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 3 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 4 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed

Week 5BEGIN post cycle therapy Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 6 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed or, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 10-14 g/day, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 7 Hawthorn 1500 mg/ed, RYR=1200mg/day Co-Q10=100mg/day, Milk Thistle 1000mg/ed, Celery Seed 3 caps, Fish Oil 1-4 g/ed, ALA 600mg/ed, CEE

Week 8 CEE, Fish Oil 1-4 g, ALA 300mg/ed,

I'm currently running pre-cycle supps to prep for cycle to begin in a week or two...exciting stuff! (Hopefully!) :woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your other stats? DHEA is a good supplement, but it's effects are much more pronounced in older men. IMO you don't need the RXT, and also thinking about putting another Saponin in there. Trib/Maca for libido and a wonderful addition would be Powerfull by USP.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid plan, what are you hoping to get out of your Phera cycle?

rocknroll

Awards
What are your other stats? DHEA is a good supplement, but it's effects are much more pronounced in older men. IMO you don't need the RXT, and also thinking about putting another Saponin in there. Trib/Maca for libido and a wonderful addition would be Powerfull by USP.
Ah yes...thanks mulletsoldier, totally forgot to include:
5'10
180 lbs.

Dang, totally meant to put Powerfull in there...

Will research the Trip/Maca. Is that a saponin? If not can you suggest another saponin as you mentioned. Is it a clenser of some sort?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes...thanks mulletsoldier, totally forgot to include:
5'10
180 lbs.

Dang, totally meant to put Powerfull in there...

Will research the Trip/Maca. Is that a saponin? If not can you suggest another saponin as you mentioned. Is it a clenser of some sort?
Nah, it's a plant family that has aphrodisiac effects. Trib/Maca are both saponins, I just put up a thread called "Tribulus Innefective?" there is some good info on Saponins in there. Seeing as you are 35 I think DHEA is a good addition to your PCT. I have a little experiment I wanna try with Maca too, anywhoo that's another story. Besides that it looks like you have done your research, hope you have a good cycle!

rocknroll

Awards
Looks like a solid plan, what are you hoping to get out of your Phera cycle?
Man, my bad UHCougar05, I forgot to include that too...

Hoping and planning to add good clean bulk. Increasing calories (not sure of a number yet) but planning on being very crisp and clean increase. Do not want to fatten up too much this time of year but being a teacher I will have the time off this summer to devote to training, diet, good cycle.

rocknroll

Awards
Nah, it's a plant family that has aphrodisiac effects. Trib/Maca are both saponins, I just put up a thread called "Tribulus Innefective?" there is some good info on Saponins in there. Seeing as you are 35 I think DHEA is a good addition to your post cycle therapy. I have a little experiment I wanna try with Maca too, anywhoo that's another story. Besides that it looks like you have done your research, hope you have a good cycle!
Much thx Mulletsoldier. Will check out the Trib thread to educate self on saponins.

Sounds like you might try a little pioneering... LOL

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Man, my bad UHCougar05, I forgot to include that too...

Hoping and planning to add good clean bulk. Increasing calories (not sure of a number yet) but planning on being very crisp and clean increase. Do not want to fatten up too much this time of year but being a teacher I will have the time off this summer to devote to training, diet, good cycle.
Sounds like you've got everything in order. I've been taking Phera Plex at 20mg for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a really good strength increase even though I've been eating roughly at or below maintenance. Just be careful because the strength gains do come somewhat quick and you don't want to injure yourself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Maca's effects have been shown to be cumulative. So I am thinking dosing it low during the last month of a cycle will allow the blood serum levels to peak at the onset of PCT. It's just a thought, I have to consult people that know more than me first.

rocknroll

Awards
Sounds like you've got everything in order. I've been taking Phere Plex at 20mg for about 2 weeks and I've noticed a really good strength increase even though I've been eating roughly at or below maintenance. Just be careful because the strength gains do come somewhat quick and you don't want to injure yourself.
Gotcha. Thx for the heads up. I have read that around week 2 it kicks in substantially. Should I be preventative and use something to help the joints? Cirrus?

It is interesting to see how some people are putting good weight and some others are seeing strength.

Are you planning on running for 4 weeks? Are you going to 30mg? Some have recommended to stay at 20 unless no gains are being made.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Thx for the heads up. I have read that around week 2 it kicks in substantially. Should I be preventative and use something to help the joints? Cirrus?

It is interesting to see how some people are putting good weight and some others are seeing strength.

Are you planning on running for 4 weeks? Are you going to 30mg? Some have recommended to stay at 20 unless no gains are being made.
I would only use cissus if you were prone to joint problems. I have tendonitis in both elbows, but the Phera Plex really hasn't made it any worse. It was only really bad when my elbows were in a locked position, so I had to give up the barbell rows and replace them with Hammer machine rows. Just make smart choices when it comes to exercises and choose those which are easier on the joints.

Yeah, I've seen that people have been about evenly split between size and strength. I haven't really been eating for size on this cycle (I'm ~250lbs anyway), so I really didn't need the extra size. I'm most likely going to finish out the 4 weeks at 20mg because I really don't want to push it on the first time out.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I definitely recommend the saponins (MACA, Fenugreek, or Tribulus) just due to what MulletSoldier mentioned, the libido enhancement. A lot of these studies say there isn't an improvement in really anything but it is because they are using so-so dosages on young males who already have high androgen levels in their blood. DHEA is another outstanding PCT product, and I have posted a few threads about its effects (with studies).

As for the support supplements check out Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support in my signature for everything you need so you don't have to buy it separate or pop pills all day long :). $1/day

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
As for the support supplements check out Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support in my signature for everything you need so you don't have to buy it separate or pop pills all day long :). $1/day
Plus it's tasty too. :food:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah.....i gotta pay $30 shipping that = $60 for a bottle:aargh:

rocknroll

Awards
Yeah I definitely recommend the saponins (MACA, Fenugreek, or Tribulus) just due to what MulletSoldier mentioned, the libido enhancement. A lot of these studies say there isn't an improvement in really anything but it is because they are using so-so dosages on young males who already have high androgen levels in their blood. DHEA is another outstanding post cycle therapy product, and I have posted a few threads about its effects (with studies).

Regarding the Cycle Support, I see some overlap with ingredients compared to what is in my plan but there are some things not in Cycle Support that are on my plan. Would I need to add the stuff/pills from my plan that isn't listed in the Cycle Support ingredients?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Regarding the Cycle Support, I see some overlap with ingredients compared to what is in my plan but there are some things not in Cycle Support that are on my plan. Would I need to add the stuff/pills from my plan that isn't listed in the Cycle Support ingredients?
I just took a look at your ingredients and here is the deal. You have red yeast rice and coq10 which in studies was shown to work synergistically. However, the reason red yeast rice was considered and then rejected for our formula was because some people plan to use it long term and the long term use (stated by JMH80) of statins is a bad idea in general. As for the coq10, we rejected this because the ingredient that we DO have in our formula, idebenone is actually a more effective variant of coq10 and when added to red yeast rice had even a more significant impact, however, it wasn't worth adding the RYR for the fact that it was a statin. We want people to be able to consistently improve their health while taking our formula. The fish oil that you have is alwayyysss a good thing, it has outstanding properties for your lipid values but that isn't something we can add since its an oil and we have a powder. ALA was considered but we couldn't use becasue a)it tastes and smells like an offensive lineman's jockstrap and b)becuase it is very sensitive to moisture/light so we didn't want to add something that couldn't keep (this is why ALA is given in dark bottles and said to be kept in a cool dry place like the cabinet).

Other than that the things we have included are all standardized extracts for the best possible potency and all of the dosages have been researched and we used what we felt (apparent in the studies) was the best dosage to go with. This is the BETA 2 formula and either a Final or BETA 3 could be on the horizon eventually but we currently feel that we have a solid product and we want to be absolutely sure we have things right before we change it again.

pistonpump- what costs 60?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cycle support. its 29.99 or something like that right? well when it was time to checkout i got quoted for something around $25+ for shipping! so that sucks:sick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cycle support. its 29.99 or something like that right? well when it was time to checkout i got quoted for something around $25+ for shipping! so that sucks:sick:
Do you live in Canadia like me? Because I believe Crowler just announced a flat shipping rate for us that considerably cuts costs on that.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you live in Canadia like me? Because I believe Crowler just announced a flat shipping rate for us that considerably cuts costs on that.

Hmmmmmm never heard of Canadia????? is that on a desert island?

rocknroll

Awards
I just took a look at your ingredients and here is the deal. You have red yeast rice and coq10 which in studies was shown to work synergistically. However, the reason red yeast rice was considered and then rejected for our formula was because some people plan to use it long term and the long term use (stated by JMH80) of statins is a bad idea in general. As for the coq10, we rejected this because the ingredient that we DO have in our formula, idebenone is actually a more effective variant of coq10 and when added to red yeast rice had even a more significant impact, however, it wasn't worth adding the RYR for the fact that it was a statin. We want people to be able to consistently improve their health while taking our formula. The fish oil that you have is alwayyysss a good thing, it has outstanding properties for your lipid values but that isn't something we can add since its an oil and we have a powder. ALA was considered but we couldn't use becasue a)it tastes and smells like an offensive lineman's jockstrap and b)becuase it is very sensitive to moisture/light so we didn't want to add something that couldn't keep (this is why ALA is given in dark bottles and said to be kept in a cool dry place like the cabinet).

Other than that the things we have included are all standardized extracts for the best possible potency and all of the dosages have been researched and we used what we felt (apparent in the studies) was the best dosage to go with. This is the BETA 2 formula and either a Final or BETA 3 could be on the horizon eventually but we currently feel that we have a solid product and we want to be absolutely sure we have things right before we change it again.

Wow LakeMountD! That is some SERIOUSLY helpful info and that is a NICE product! Will order soon and add the fish oil, RYR (sounds like I should use short term only), and ALA. MUCH THX!

Nice ring BTW. I'm a Big Ten fan personally but anyone who has an ACC ring like that should be commended. Kudos for whatever you did to earn that monster!:cheers:

rocknroll

Awards
Nah, it's a plant family that has aphrodisiac effects. Trib/Maca are both saponins, I just put up a thread called "Tribulus Innefective?" there is some good info on Saponins in there. Seeing as you are 35 I think DHEA is a good addition to your post cycle therapy. I have a little experiment I wanna try with Maca too, anywhoo that's another story. Besides that it looks like you have done your research, hope you have a good cycle!
Read the thread mentioned. So sounds like you like the trib. Someone else mentioned the maca as being along the same strength as fenugreek. and made it sound like fenu and maca are better/stronger than trib. Do you think it really matters which I go with? Also, how about dosing for either?

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I was reading one of the old AX threads here, and I thought I read that PP isn't too suppressive on the endocrine system. Has there been verification of this via bloodwork?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established

What is this flat rate you speak of? How much is it? I would be
down for some cycle support is shipping is cheap. Everything that us Canadians want is always only in the USA.:fart:

rocknroll

Awards
I was reading one of the old AX threads here, and I thought I read that PP isn't too suppressive on the endocrine system. Has there been verification of this via bloodwork?
FWIW, I just looked for it but couldn't find it (I have read so much lately...) but I remember reading a PP thread recently whereby a guy did have some work done and everything came back VERY good after PP. There was some negative effect/change as I recall but it was VERY minimal. It/he was vague however...

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
HEY ROCKNROLL
I wanna ask u what u think i should use for my pct. I thought of using anab xtremes pct and retain. Im 37 bro so we are around same age. I wanna just go with stuff that dont need a script. Ive decided to go with the 4 weeks of pp. I 'll still do 20 mgs for my 3rd week which begins tomarrow (tues) for me then i figure i'll do 30 mgs for my last week if i see gains stagger. So far its been great man. No sides just sometimes cant sleep to well. No loss of libido so far. Thank god ! Your input is appreciated !

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a prescription. Just look around.

rocknroll

Awards
HEY ROCKNROLL
I wanna ask u what u think i should use for my post cycle therapy. I thought of using anab xtremes post cycle therapy and retain. Im 37 bro so we are around same age. I wanna just go with stuff that dont need a script. Ive decided to go with the 4 weeks of pp. I 'll still do 20 mgs for my 3rd week which begins tomarrow (tues) for me then i figure i'll do 30 mgs for my last week if i see gains stagger. So far its been great man. No sides just sometimes cant sleep to well. No loss of libido so far. Thank god ! Your input is appreciated !
sogone2day is right...I know there are new rules about posts so I'm not too sure where the rubber meets the road in terms of what can/can't be said. I was thinking like you were just a few months ago and sogone2day is right. This site is great with very helpful people, LINKS, and info.

I actually might skip my 4th week. I feel GREAT and strength keeps rising. I get a little anxious about beeing too greedy and was thinking I might save up those tabs for another cycle in the future. Not sure, maybe I should just go for it...

Man...regarding post cycle therapy I just know that everything I have read says to have the Nolva. I plan on using the Nolva with Retain (tapering both), fenugreek, DHEA, and will pick up some Maca in addition to using the support supps of milk thistle, RYR, CoQ10, mulitvitamin, creatine, and hawthorne berry. I REALLY recommend you have some Nolva too. Even if you don't use it but have it on hand bro, I think that's the way to go. I want to tell you that you will be OK with AX PCT and Retain but would feel irresponsible doing so. I have read about some/several people not using the Nolva/SERM but having it on hand just in case. FWIW, I just read a post by LakeMountD titled "My Newest Journal." Put that in the search and find his log/journal and you can see my PCT is similar to his (and MANY others for that matter!) I have thought about doing exactly what your thinking but will run the Nolva. I know my comfort level and I would be a little too nervous not to...Hope this helps.:)

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thanks rocknroll
Yea im same so far. I feel great and no sides !! Weight really isnt up all that much but thickness is awesome and cuts too.
I'll go thru this week and then decide whether to do the 4th and final or just goto pct. So far its been real. Time does fly when all is going greaT !!!

rocknroll

Awards
Short story is it helps prevent gyno. Check out the PCT forum.

There is A TON of info (overwhelming in fact) out there. Here are a few links I have found helpful, check them out:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/43623-what-would-you-post-cycle-therapy.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/32925-safe-cycling-your-health-your-hands.html#post358106

Here is a good summary of Nolva (and AI). Got this in the thread from Mercedesdd titled:
"AI or Nolvadex"

"Keep in mind a SERM like nolva does nothing to lower estrogen levels.. It works by binding to the receptor with a blocking action( more bound sites less for the estrogen floating around in your body to bind to).. An AI works on the aromatase enzyme by blocking the conversion of testosterone into estrogen and will actually lower estrogen levels.. So one could use nolva to prevent gyno ( due to its blocking action in breast tissue) while on a cycle. If you are looking to keep estrogen in check using anabolics that aromatise an AI would do the trick.. Nolva will do nothing to lower estrogen so if you get lots of bloat or symptoms of high estrogen you would want to use an AI!!!"

HTH

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i live in hawaii (oahu)to but AI is good stuff.... plus it gets here quick... they send out on thursday and you get by monday.. atleast I have on my last to shipments. check em out.. its worth it. and you gotta remember... its 30 bux flate rate if you just buy cycle support.. if you say buy some excell or WPI which i absolutely love.. brings the shipping cost down.. and the cookies are to die for

rocknroll

Awards
i live in hawaii (oahu)to but AI is good stuff.... plus it gets here quick... they send out on thursday and you get by monday.. atleast I have on my last to shipments. check em out.. its worth it. and you gotta remember... its 30 bux flate rate if you just buy cycle support.. if you say buy some excell or WPI which i absolutely love.. brings the shipping cost down.. and the cookies are to die for
I gotta try me some of those cookies...people rave about them! Will order next time I get some Cycle Support.:D

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established

DAMN $30 shipping is wierd considering I can get a flat rate of $7.50 to canada on small orders like cycle support.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
DAMN $30 shipping is wierd considering I can get a flat rate of $7.50 to canada on small orders like cycle support.

considering i get my order in 4 days.. i dont mind. we're an island in the middle of the pacific.. canada is attached to the u.s.a

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Gotta get over the pond! I pay big shipping for everything, so I try to get everything in one order, get some cookies and whey in there to make it worth it.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Ok so im thinking im gonna go for the 4th week next tues
then do a pct. Looks like the pct is gonna be anabxtremes retain , rebound xt, all the supps like milkthist,hawthorne,multi, rr yeaast and gonna have the nolva on hand. What u think? Is this ok? Seems like this pct is totally confusing . Way more than the cyc. Thanks

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
so after cycle.. what do you guys do to rid yourself of the bloat? cause doesnt PP add lots of water?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey rocknroll--
hows your week going?
good so far here. So im gonna do the 4th week
at 30. What u think? Gains kinda slowed a lil so i figure
give it a shot and do the 4th. Thickness is great but weight is kinda same which is ok. Lemme know and
thnks 4 your help !!

rocknroll

Awards
hey rocknroll--
hows your week going?
good so far here. So im gonna do the 4th week
at 30. What u think? Gains kinda slowed a lil so i figure
give it a shot and do the 4th. Thickness is great but weight is kinda same which is ok. Lemme know and
thnks 4 your help !!
Go for it poppydogg. Increasing the mg and doing the 4th week seems to be the standard. Good Luck Bro!:head:

The week is going well as I keep making solid gains! :p I too will do the 4th week but I'm going to stick with 20mg.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Thanks Rock-
Do You Think The Mgs Might Be Too Much Though? I Mean Will I Still Gain On 20 U Think? I Would Rather Stay On 20 Cause It Was Very Safe With No Sides So Far But If People Gain On 30 And Its Safe Then I Will Do The 30. I Am Kinda Up In The Air With It. Good To Hear Ur Doin Nicely Too !!! Talk Later And Thanks !

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
so after cycle.. what do you guys do to rid yourself of the bloat? cause doesnt PP add lots of water?
I know for me, there was barely any bloat at all. I guess I was one of those that got more strength than hypertrophy out of PP anyway. Granted, my bodyfat was a bit higher, but nothing was really noticeable and no real tell-tale signs of water retention (increased BP, things of that sort). Of course, this is just me YMMV. :thumbsup:

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
SD at the end of my PP has leaned me out and removed the little bloat I had. Also cut back on the sodium.

rocknroll

Awards
IrishRogue-I've been following your log. NICE work dude!

poppydogg- Regarding increasing to 30mg for the 4th week how big are you? That can make a difference in terms of how your body responds.

Honestly my body has responded very well on 10/20/20 so far but I started out right at 180. I weighed today (I weigh on Sundays) which is the end of the 3rd week and was a little over 189. One week ago I was 181. This 3rd week has been REALLY good to me.:) My point, aside from being pleased, is that I think you are OK to go to 30mg for your 4th week especially since your gains have slowed. That is VERY standard. In fact some have dosed it more like 10/20/30/30 and I have also read some people saying they would consider going for a 5th week...I'm not advocating that, just saying that I think you are OK going to 30 to finish out the cycle.

wrkn-FWIW, not much bloat for me either. At least I don't THINK there is... This is my first cycle. I definitely felt gas or bloat for a day or two at the beginning of the 2nd week but it subsided.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey rock

im in the low 240's..gotta get on scale tomarrow at the gym again and check it. I last seen that i hadnt gained much in weight other than maybe 5 lbs or so. But the pumps,definit,strength are all good and i am happy so far. I guess with my weight it should be ok, im assuming the heavier one is the more mgs? Dont know thanks

rocknroll

Awards
hey rock

im in the low 240's..gotta get on scale tomarrow at the gym again and check it. I last seen that i hadnt gained much in weight other than maybe 5 lbs or so. But the pumps,definit,strength are all good and i am happy so far. I guess with my weight it should be ok, im assuming the heavier one is the more mgs? Dont know thanks
I would think/agree that the heavier dosage plan(s) are for bigger guys. I would definitely be going for the 30mg at your size.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
ok im off to the 4th week starting today 7/4
gonna do 30 for this last week...rock is it good to just spread the dosage for example 1 in am 1 in afternoon and 1 before workout? what u think? i seen that most people spread em out. Right now it was 1 in am and 1 in pm. thankss

rocknroll

Awards
ok im off to the 4th week starting today 7/4
gonna do 30 for this last week...rock is it good to just spread the dosage for example 1 in am 1 in afternoon and 1 before workout? what u think? i seen that most people spread em out. Right now it was 1 in am and 1 in pm. thankss
That's what I would do. Good luck!