Phera Plex Plan for 1st Timer---Please Critique

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows your training going on pCT? are you taking more rest or the same as on cycle?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
workouts have been same as far as intensity. Feelin good so far during workouts. Just trying to keep the eating clean like when on. Have u begun?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no not yet but probably on the first. Im going to start preloading tomarrow.

rocknroll

Awards
hows your training going on post cycle therapy? are you taking more rest or the same as on cycle?
Training isn't quite as intense nor fun but strength is still there. However, while "on" I felt like I could keep working out and now I'm ready for it to be over. Takes more out of me. The "depth" (if that makes any sense) of strength isn't as present.

I have reduced volume and intensity. I was "going after it" every time I lifted while "on" and now I am utilizing "light days" and "heavy days."

The first will be here before you know it pistonpump...VERY stoked for you!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
id like to know the first signs of gyno if anyone can help. Im starting to think if i may need to start the nolva. Kinda scary thinkin this but i did hear that it is necessary. Any input is appreciated. Thanks all!!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
id like to know the first signs of gyno if anyone can help. Im starting to think if i may need to start the nolva. Kinda scary thinkin this but i did hear that it is necessary. Any input is appreciated. Thanks all!!
Itchy, sensitive nipples.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thanks basso.....maybe not gyno then. Week 2 of pct right now. Gains are kinda stayin wi=hich is good so far. Strength is steady ! Overall focus has not been as great as while "on". But otherwise cant complain :gas:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
thanks basso.....maybe not gyno then. Week 2 of post cycle therapy right now. Gains are kinda stayin wi=hich is good so far. Strength is steady ! Overall focus has not been as great as while "on". But otherwise cant complain :gas:
Puffy nipple syndrom? I still have puffies from an SD cycle which ended in Feb! It's not gyno but it still sucks, I'm hoping cutting will get rid of it, others have had the puffiness go away once they cut up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its not gyno could it be prolactin? if not then what would cause that do you know?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Puffy nipple syndrom? I still have puffies from an superdrol cycle which ended in Feb! It's not gyno but it still sucks, I'm hoping cutting will get rid of it, others have had the puffiness go away once they cut up.

I sometimes think that i have gyno but after a particular hard session in cardio like grappling or sparring it goes away I just decided I naturally hold alot of water in that area. It was also less prominent when I was on a cut.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
if its not gyno could it be prolactin? if not then what would cause that do you know?
From my understanding of it (I'm far from expert on this) it is sort of a gyno like symptom in that due to estrogen increases fat is easily stored in the breast area. I never stored much fat around my nipples even when overweight, I did have gyno as a kid but that's been gone for 30yrs. It's not really much to worry about and should deminish as body fat is reduced. At least it better!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I plan on trying Avant Lab's Lipoderm Ultra on the 'bands of fat' from gyno as a teen. Lipoderm ultra is a topical fat burning solution by the way. Have you guys tried this yet?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
so whats the best timeframe to stay on the pct? Im on my 2nd week already. Did 5 weeks straight PP. Im assuming 4 weeks should be enough? Any ideas are appreciated !
thnks all

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 should be fine. illegal steriod users after long cycles (3months) usually dont go past a month PCT. Just get your balls back to size if you got suppressed on cycle. IMO 3 weeks is mandatory and if the cycle was not that harsh then go with 3weeks with Nolva etc.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on trying Avant Lab's Lipoderm Ultra on the 'bands of fat' from gyno as a teen. Lipoderm ultra is a topical fat burning solution by the way. Have you guys tried this yet?

I am using it right now i'll let you know but alot of people have had great success with this

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
whats the timeframe before starting another cycle of PP ?
i heard alot of mixed reviews so far on this one.....i would definitely just do straight PP........thanks

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
whats the timeframe before starting another cycle of PP ?
i heard alot of mixed reviews so far on this one.....i would definitely just do straight PP........thanks
General rule of thumb Time on (including PCT)=time off x2 So if you did 5 weeks and 3 PCT you should wait around 16 weeks before going on again. If you look around you see folks doing back to back cycles or some 1-2 a year, it's really dependant on how hard the cycle was on your lipids/shutdown/sides ect. Anyway the longer you wait the better you will respond normally.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Thanks Basso !
Yup Did The 5 Weeks Pp And I Think Ill Wait About 4 Months Actually Before I Tempt Another Pp Round

rocknroll

Awards
rock hows your post cycle therapy goin so far?
Going well poppydogg! Just finished 3rd week which was the last week I was taking the Nolva. Glad I don't have to swallow that stuff anymore. Not that I've ever tasted it before but I imagine that nail polish remover would taste something like that...:rasp: Going on a big family vacation next week and I'm pleased I don't have to take that junk and a bunch of pills with me.

I have tapered the Retain down to 2/day starting today. This will be my last week taking it. Still taking fenu and a little dhea. Like you, the Retain has been VERY effective. I have lost a little bit of strength but nothing drastic at all. Just a little noticable and of course a bit depressing but that is part of the cycle I suppose. Bodyweight is down 1.5 lbs. too but I'm thinking that has got to be largely water.

Looks like all is still going well for you. Keep posting how things are going.

Oh yeah, just ordered some Alpha Drive today. I will probably begin that sometime within the next month although I might wait longer and use it when I go into a "slump." Of course it will be hard to let it sit in drawer for too long....;) Hoping that will help me keep gains. Got anything on the "back burner" for after PCT?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
good to hear things goin well rock ! Yea i gotta say the PP was great. Pct has been good so far. The retain has been great in my opinion and the ax's pct is good too. Im not sure whats down the road after the pct is done. Gotta do some research really and check things out.
I definitely am gonna do another PP in about 3 months for sure. Gonna keep a log this time. Learned alot from this experience and thank god it went well !:clean:

rocknroll

Awards
im on day 2!
Good luck pump. Was wondering when you were gonna start. Did you decide to run PP alone or stacked with something else? What does your cycle plan look like in terms of length, doing, goal(s)?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started on 20 mg because i think 10mg would be a waste standalone. Im gonna go for 4 weeks probably and it depends on gains, sides, if i throw in something like SD,TRN, ZOL. 15 lbs gain would be nice but im aiming for 10lbs. Muscle size is more important than strength right now but of course i do want strength increases too. I havent decided what to stack or bridge yet but I will decide at the end of 2 weeks most likely. I might make a log but it wont be a detailed one.

rocknroll

Awards
Sweet. I had real good strength and size increase. I ate REAL clean too. Like you, I was after size but the strength REALLY came on strong, pardon the pun. My workouts were more designed for hypertrophy so it was nice to get such good increase in both. Hope the same happens with you.:head:

rocknroll

Awards
what where your workouts like? low reps?
I typically did/do 5 sets (occasionally just 3 sets) per exercise and never exceeded 2 exercises per bodypart. All sets were in the 8-12 range. About half of my sets were performed at 12 reps and the other half of the sets in either the 8 or 10 rep range. I also did not allow much time between sets. I rested between 75-90 seconds between almost all sets.

Personally I think time between sets should be strictly monitored and systematically planned as this makes a significant impact on the effect(s) of the workout. IMO, too many people do a set and then stand around for "awhile" but unless "awhile" is the same each time, I think it is hard to optimize a well thought out periodized plan. I theorize that this is why some people oftentimes seem perplexed as to why their workouts feel good, bad, and/or just different than their last or recent workouts. They often say, "Man I just wasn't nearly as strong today as I have been." Well PERHAPS they didn't give themselves not much time b/t sets as they are used to. Or you they say, "Man I was tearing it up in the gym today!" Perhaps a little more time b/t sets was allowed. Just a thought...

Of course there are MANY other factors that could cause inconsistent workouts but I'm just saying that time between sets is a variable that can REALLY impact a set and a workout and that it is often overlooked.

I am very methodical, rhythmic, and consistent with my workouts. Not that I don't change my workouts but I'm very systematic, planned, and purposeful with the change. I'm a spreadsheet junkie :fool2: and get off on planning, keeping strict records, and being consistent. This allows me to compare and evaluate my progress, needs, etc. With such little amount of rest I was not able to put as much on the bar and I had to let my ego take a back seat in terms of taking the perspective that the weights were just a means to an ends. Sorry to ramble...:yawn: I obviously enjoy discussing exercise prescription.:rant: I hope something here has helped.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome man. those are good traits to have in this bodybuilding hobbie. its really a hobby to me. i feel good on pp so far and i want to workout all the time but i dont because i know the importance of rest. and i have had good sleep and appetite on it so far. 2 marrow is gym day again, legs abs.

rocknroll

Awards
Tear it up Bro! I felt GREAT too and looked forward to workouts SOOOOO much also. Enjoy! I'm stoked for you. :D

Let us know if you start a log. Or update us here periodically if you can.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I just was reading some guys logs and seen that a few people did another standalone PP cycle after 4 weeks pct. Does anyone else think this is normal? Im thinkin its too soon.
Any input is appreciated !
Personally im thinkin of waiting a good 3 months before another round of stand alone PP.:blink:

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion, But I would wait the 3 months, or go get blood work done to make sure everything is ok...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up Bro! I felt GREAT too and looked forward to workouts SOOOOO much also. Enjoy! I'm stoked for you. :D

Let us know if you start a log. Or update us here periodically if you can.
will definately let you know. but i dont got internet at home so it wouldnt be a very good log.

I was suppose to do legs abs but did an arm day instead. Ive been taking alot of rest i think when on pp you need a lot of sleep. I stayed up to late and went out partying i know shouldnt have done it.:fool2: but now i know that i just cant go out with friends if im on cycle, just end up drinking. noticing few pimples come out the past days. nothing i cant handle. I'll see about making a log soon.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I just was reading some guys logs and seen that a few people did another standalone PP cycle after 4 weeks post cycle therapy. Does anyone else think this is normal? Im thinkin its too soon.
Any input is appreciated !
Personally im thinkin of waiting a good 3 months before another round of stand alone PP.:blink:
3 months, 2 months max if it was a very light cycle and blood work is good. The closer together the cycles are the less you'll get out them also, if you wait 3 months+ you'll be physically more prepared and your body will be more receptive to AAS. jmho

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
YEA THINKIN OF GETTING BLOODWORK DONE. IM ON WEEK 3 OF PCT RIGHT NOW. ALL GOIN GOOD SO FAR:woohoo:

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
ok so im gonna do my last week n0w on my post cycle therapy.....should the supporting supps like rry,milt thist,coq10 still stay going after im done with the PCT. Its gonna be my 5th week coming up using the retain, ax's pct, nolva. Im just thinking if i need to keep those supporting supp listed before going. Any input is appreciated!
Thanks!!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think that would be necessary, once you stop the Nolva and if your feeling good you should be safe to stop support supps. Next time you should try AI's Cycle Support, I'm going to just stay on it year round it's so easy.
Did you get bloodwork? That would be the true indication if your safe to stop.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
bloodwork is gonna be done this week...feeling good overall. Weight is actually same as im just about done with PCT. Maybe lookin a lil bit smaller than when i was "on", but still cant complain. For a 1st cycle id say -Overall it was good stuff !

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Interested in see your blood work.. Looks like a good cycle..

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
alls come back good----Just bp is a lil elevated. All done
w/pct now. So whats a decent supp to take now since the standalone of PP is done and also the Pct is now completed?
Wow this made the summer fly by !! Sucks its now over but just glad levels are good again. :wave:
Any input on whats a good supp to do now is appreciated.
Thanks all!:woohoo: :woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep your cals the same so that you can feed the muscle you gained. and i would probably use omega cee but creatine in general with some sort of test supp like activate. there are alot out there but stay away from no2 IMO its a rip

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Yea im thinkin of the creatine with test supp.
Maybe gonna wait 2 months then gonna do another standalone PP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im doing great so far on going on my 3rd week. no real sides at all to speak of.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Glad to hear!
Yea my sides were virtually non existent.
Good luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i might have spoke too soon. i just looked into the mirror looks like my hair might be thinning a lil. i had a nosebleed too this morning but i am sure it is because of the humidity and then jumpin in the shower. my test is suppressed a little but i think PCT should be a breeze.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to do 30mg today. still debating if I should try some m-trn or superdrol for the last 2 weeks or so. what do you think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only gained 5 lbs that i got after the first week. I dont think i have been drinking enough water throughout the cycle so at least its not all water gains. Strength has gone up quite a bit tho. Tommarrow im going to take 2mg TRN with 30mg PP. I maybe i dont have the bloat or major weight gain that alot of others have had because of not drinking enough water. After the first few days i noticed more definition and i have gained size as well. I took measurements before so i will take measurements after.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Piston...I'm looking forward to seeing if the Trn will add strength. I'm still waiting to start my new cycle and am debating between TRN/TST + either PP or Halo. Keep us posted.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Yea you know piston i did notice a lil bit of hair shredding kinda towards the end of my PP. It wasnt nothin too major but i did notice it. Now since im all done with the cycle and the pct i dont notice it. Just wanted to mention that i did see this.thnks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks poop, i ithink it has had that effect on me too after about 2.5 weeks. I have MPB so this is a good sign that andro compounds will have that effect on me. I started taking TRN on day 24. I have noticed slightly more strength already but only a little. I started to do 30mg from day 21 but decided it didnt do any better so I am keeping it at 15mg first dose and 10mg second dose with 4mg TRN.Im up about 7lbs but I feel it is about all muscle maybe a lb or two of water as i still look cut and hard. So far I would say week two was the best.