Phera Plex Plan for 1st Timer---Please Critique

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
ok im off to the 4th week starting today 7/4
gonna do 30 for this last week...rock is it good to just spread the dosage for example 1 in am 1 in afternoon and 1 before workout? what u think? i seen that most people spread em out. Right now it was 1 in am and 1 in pm. thankss
Every 8 hours will do.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Rock-
Do You Think The Mgs Might Be Too Much Though? I Mean Will I Still Gain On 20 U Think? I Would Rather Stay On 20 Cause It Was Very Safe With No Sides So Far But If People Gain On 30 And Its Safe Then I Will Do The 30. I Am Kinda Up In The Air With It. Good To Hear Ur Doin Nicely Too !!! Talk Later And Thanks !

Poppy thad depends on you it seems for a lot of people the difference between 20-30 is the wall between good and bad. You'll have to try it and see. I personally can run 30 and have no problem but on another compound like m-trn I hit a wall at 6mg where it gets bad but a 4mg it's all good. You can try the 30 and if it doesnt' feel good drop back down to the 20 for the remainder. or you could break open a cap and do 25mg.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Personally the gains did not outweigh the sides for me at 30mg.

Running 20mg straight through, provided you take in enough protein and eat enough food and train hard enough will yield excellent gains without having to worry about possible sides.

Less is more

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
well i decided to just stay at the 20 for
my final week. I didnt want to start
gettin greedy and possible then have regrets.
Its been great so far. Now i need to get my pct together
as tuesday the 4th wk is over. Howz your ending goin rock?

rocknroll

Awards
well i decided to just stay at the 20 for
my final week. I didnt want to start
gettin greedy and possible then have regrets.
Its been great so far. Now i need to get my post cycle therapy together
as tuesday the 4th wk is over. Howz your ending goin rock?
Very smooth and steady. I would like to just keep going for a 5th week but know I should just be happy with what I got and be thankful for a great cycle. Thanks for asking. I have all my stuff for PCT, just need to revisit dosing and get ready. I'm hoping there isn't a big letdown...have loved phera plex! I don't think you made a mistake on staying at 20mg. Can't hurt you. Better to be safe...
Keep us updated poppy!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
well i am all set for the pct coming up. I figure to follow this
rebound xt from anabolxtr
retain from anabolxtr
dhea
And i will have nolva on hand just in case. You all think this is ok? thanks alot

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i am all set for the post cycle therapy coming up. I figure to follow this
rebound xt from anabolxtr
retain from anabolxtr
dhea
And i will have nolva on hand just in case. You all think this is ok? thanks alot

PCT I think you need to run the nolva but. I thinkg the rebound xt is ATD look under the PCT section for running ATD inverse to SERM post DR. D lays out a great PCT that should help you keep most if not all your gains you might lose a little water PP being a wet compound but thats about it.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
so i am debating to stay another week on the pp. That would be 5 wks. I would only do 20 again so i dont think it would hurt. Anyone have any input on that? Thanks alot

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
so i am debating to stay another week on the pp. That would be 5 wks. I would only do 20 again so i dont think it would hurt. Anyone have any input on that? Thanks alot
Well your gains wont be as good as when your receptors were fresh but you might as well try it if you want. i don't think theres any harm in running it an extra week. i know apowerz and some other guys on here ran it for 6+ weeks with little to no issues

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Well your gains wont be as good as when your receptors were fresh but you might as well try it if you want. i don't think theres any harm in running it an extra week. i know apowerz and some other guys on here ran it for 6+ weeks with little to no issues
If I remember correctly they didn't see to many gains in the last 2 weeks though. I like 3-4 weeks because it's that much sooner I can run another cycle and I think the accumulative gains are greater. It's your call, that's just my 2 cents.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
has anyone done superdrol after 4 weeks pp? is it risky or good to do? thanks for the input everyone

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I would say SD is risky no matter when you take it, stacking it just doubles the risk! It's your life though.

rocknroll

Awards
has anyone done superdrol after 4 weeks pp? is it risky or good to do? thanks for the input everyone
It seems very common to follow PP with SD although many recommend just a PP standalone for a first cycle. I think that most start the SD before you would be at this point though poppydog. You will find TONS of solid PP/SD plans/cycles. Just be careful since you don't know how your body responds to a full cycle including PCT.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
yea very true rock. I was pondering it but after 4 weeks pp i am gonna just start pct in a few days. I'll run the pp a few more at 20 just to finish the bottle. So you are starting pct today?

rocknroll

Awards
yea very true rock. I was pondering it but after 4 weeks pp i am gonna just start post cycle therapy in a few days. I'll run the pp a few more at 20 just to finish the bottle. So you are starting post cycle therapy today?
I think you made the best decision.

Yes, just started PCT. Bummed about coming "off" but anxious to see how the PCT goes. Running Nolva, Retain, Fenu, and DHEA. Nolva is horribly and oddly nasty tasting.:rasp:

So far so good though. I feel good. I will also be trying hard to keep the calories up to keep the new gains but I will still be trying to eat pretty clean.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Yea i hear ya rock. I am gonna feel bummed too but hey we did well !! So far all has gone very well !
I am gonna do retain , dhea , and add some creatine in there too. I'll keep on the supp supplements of course also like milkthis and all. I am gonna keep the nolva just on hand in case. What do u think the dosages should be on the retain and dhea? Thanks alot

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hey did anyone use anabx'S PCT to go along with retain during the pct? iS IT WORTH IT? THANKLS

rocknroll

Awards
Yea i hear ya rock. I am gonna feel bummed too but hey we did well !! So far all has gone very well !
I am gonna do retain , dhea , and add some creatine in there too. I'll keep on the supp supplements of course also like milkthis and all. I am gonna keep the nolva just on hand in case. What do u think the dosages should be on the retain and dhea? Thanks alot
I'm running the Retain 3 cap/day spaced throughout the day with food as per directions on the bottle. Because it is an anti-cort you want it to be working for you all day. I'm doing 1 cap at breakfast, 1 around mid afternoon, and one around 10pm to carry through the night. Some users report having difficulty sleeping if they take the Retain too close to bed. It is pretty common. If it keeps you up, take it earlier in the evening the next day. I will run 3 caps for 3 weeks and then 2 caps the 4th and last week of PCT.

As for the DHEA, I have seen many different dosages and opinions...I'm running 200mg for weeks 1 and 2. Then 100mg daily week 3 and 50mg week 4. The timing of this will be 2 doses per day, once at breakfast, and once later in the day. So divide the total daily mg and take it twice daily, once at breakfast, and once at lunch or mid afternoon. There is lots of info out there... This is just what I'm doing based on what I have found.

I gotta tell you poppy that it makes me uneasy that you're not running the Nolva. Your post cycle therapy plan seems "thin" to me but at least you have the Nolva on hand if necessary. Most people run Rebound along with a cortisol blocker like Retain or Lean Xtreme and I feel a little "light" by not running Rebound but at least I'm running the SERM. However, supposedly, PP does not aromatize...

Regarding AX's PCT, I have read that by and large it is a very solid product and that it plus Retain make for a nice post cycle therapy. I REALLY wanted to run it with the Retain but didn't...

If you aren't running the Nolva, GET THE AX PCT and run it bro! I do not think you will be disappointed. That is what I wanted to run but didn't want to fork over any more cash and figured I was OK since I had the Nolva.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thanks rock. Your input is appreciated greatly. Yea i am gonna run the ax post cycle therapy in addition to my plan. A few bucks extra but hey i wanna plan it right. Lets hope we hold our gains. :clean:

rocknroll

Awards
thanks rock. Your input is appreciated greatly. Yea i am gonna run the ax post cycle therapy in addition to my plan. A few bucks extra but hey i wanna plan it right. Lets hope we hold our gains. :clean:
I'm with you. I worked out last night and had a very good workout. Good pump and still strong. So far so good but it is early in PCT.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Yea so i got all my pct together As ill be startin it sunday. Im gonna do the retain, AX's post cycl therapy , dhea, and of course the same supporting supps that were used on the pp cycle. Nolva is on hand just in case. Do you think AX's rebound is good to use too. Definitely the libido has been just about shut at this point. It got costly but i wanna do it right so if its needed then ill just go for it and get it. thnks!!!:cool:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
AX PCT and Rebound are both ATDs so only use one, although they work differently, if your shut down you should run the Nolva it will help you come back a lot quicker.

rocknroll

Awards
AX post cycle therapy and Rebound are both ATDs so only use one, although they work differently, if your shut down you should run the Nolva it will help you come back a lot quicker.
Cool. That arouses my curiosity...Now I would like to investigate how the two ATDs work differently. Man I sure do learn alot here. Just when I think I have something "ironed out," another question comes to mind.

Regarding shutdown, I read that word all the time here at AM but now I'm wondering what ARE the real indicators and/or symptoms of shutdown, other than bloodwork? Conversely, what are the symptoms/indicators of test production coming back?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Yea im glad i check these forums everydays too. Im learin alot day by day. So i'll just get the the retain, AX's post cycl therapy , dhea, and of course the same supporting supps that were used on the pp cycle. I THNK THIS IS ENOUGH. I hope so !! Nolva on hand too now. Thanks for the help on dosages rock.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Cool. That arouses my curiosity...Now I would like to investigate how the two ATDs work differently. Man I sure do learn alot here. Just when I think I have something "ironed out," another question comes to mind.

Regarding shutdown, I read that word all the time here at AM but now I'm wondering what ARE the real indicators and/or symptoms of shutdown, other than bloodwork? Conversely, what are the symptoms/indicators of test production coming back?
Bloodwork is obviously your best indicator, some sides are shrunken testicles, loss of libido and things like lethargy could be a sign of shut down or just a side effect of whatever your taking. Without bloodwork your best indicator is your testicles, when your body starts producing test again they will start to swell to the size of small watermelons and the juice will flow (just kidding).

rocknroll

Awards
Bloodwork is obviously your best indicator, some sides are shrunken testicles, loss of libido and things like lethargy could be a sign of shut down or just a side effect of whatever your taking. Without bloodwork your best indicator is your testicles, when your body starts producing test again they will start to swell to the size of small watermelons and the juice will flow (just kidding).
HA! Nice metaphor...horrible image of me getting laughed at by the guys at the gym as I drag around my melons.

Thanks for the signs though.

rocknroll

Awards
Yea im glad i check these forums everydays too. Im learin alot day by day. So i'll just get the the retain, AX's post cycl therapy , dhea, and of course the same supporting supps that were used on the pp cycle. I THNK THIS IS ENOUGH. I hope so !! Nolva on hand too now. Thanks for the help on dosages rock.
poppydogg- Have you started PCT yet or are you still finishing up the bottle?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
HI
Yea i am done with pp tomarow (sun)....i finished the bottle.
Then on Mon ill start my pct. If you have any more suggestions on the pct its appreciated. Thanks!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
So how u doin so far on the pct rock? Have the workouts been pretty much the same so far? I hear that if u keep up the pct supps the gains should hold. I'll start monday as itll be the day after the pp ends.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
ok so its pct time !
So far so good...only day 2. Gotta say the cycle was great with PP. Virtually no sides....definitely good stuff. Weight gain was only about 5 lbs total in 5 weeks on but the strengh was great and overall thickness and good feeling while on was superb!! For a 1st cycle it was great for me. Played it safe with only 20 mgs as the highest i went.:woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and you went straight PP for 5 weeks? what was your best week as far as gains you think?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
id say probably week 3 and 4 for gains
The last week i must say the strength was greatest.
Overall- it worked !!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say probably week 3 and 4 for gains
The last week i must say the strength was greatest.
Overall- it worked !!
good to hear. I have 1 bottle AX phera plex and 1 bottle GL's phera max, i hope to run my first pp cycle with AX's and use the whole bottle. I hope i get great results and little to no sides so the other bottle wont go to waste. Im mainly worried about the acne and hairloss...

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
yea sides were non existent for me. Thankgod!
PP is very good if the sides are a concern. It dont
give many sides from what i heard and researched. Goodluck!

rocknroll

Awards
good to hear. I have 1 bottle AX phera plex and 1 bottle GL's phera max, i hope to run my first pp cycle with AX's and use the whole bottle. I hope i get great results and little to no sides so the other bottle wont go to waste. Im mainly worried about the acne and hairloss...
FWIW, I didn't have an ounce of acne and from what I can tell, no hairloss. I have a ton of hair though and don't believe I have much of a tendency for hairloss. I ran one week less than poppydogg. Virtually no sides other than some serious hunger and a little bloating and stomach jumpiness for a few days around day 8-13ish.

I gained 13 pounds and strength gain was EXCELLENT. I really wish I would've kept a log. Recalling what I can now...I gained 2-3 pounds the first week and then another pound week 2, and 7 pounds week 3.

I'm on day 10 of PCT and have not lost a pound. I can still lift the same weight(s) but with a smidge more struggle. I feel I have lost that deep power I felt while "on" but the strength is nonetheless still there. I keep looking over my shoulder so to speak while waiting for my strength to just drop but so far so good...

I really wish I would've taken measurements and done BF% before the cycle too. My size increase had to be pretty good. I will tell you though, as good as the size increase was, it was more the strength increases that really surprised me. BF did go up a smidge, certainly not nearly enough to change pant size or anything near that. I ate pretty clean but was also making sure to consume enough to feed the system and ensure a growth-friendly climate. Loved the cycle! Glad I have a few more bottles. :head:

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Good to hear that all went good rock !
Yea i feel the same that i shoulda kept a better log on everything but hey it was a first time thing. My weight didnt go up all that much as i weighed today and it was a total of about 7 lbs. The strength and motivation was awesome ! I juist started the pct and so far so good. Good to hear u havent lost a pound ...thats great !! I ate pretty clean the whole time too and i probably coulda ate even more to gain more but i didnt push it. keep the updates comin. Best of luck !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds great you two. where do you go from here after PCT? like what will be your next cycle?

sorry i dont wanna backtrack but what are you using for PCT?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
retain/ ax's pct/ dhea and the usual supporting supps
Lotta people use nolva too..good to keep on hand
next cyc? Dunno yet but i think PP is a superior product.

rocknroll

Awards
sounds great you two. where do you go from here after post cycle therapy? like what will be your next cycle?

sorry i dont wanna backtrack but what are you using for PCT?
I'm running Nolva, Retain, Fenugreek, and DHEA.

As for a next cycle, I stocked up on the Pheraplex. I also got some pheradrol. In my research, and on my "scale" in terms of weighing risks versus rewards, it seemed that PP offered the least sides with great gains. So I went with it and I will run it again, and probably again, and again... That's my thinking anyway. I have looked into stacking it with other compounds and getting even better gains but I'm already a bit uneasy about running this "stuff" which, although very androgenic, is relatively mild compared to many other products out there. I was thrilled with it and will probably just run it as a standalone as I did this past cycle. I don't want to be a "chain-cycler" (that has GOT to be a good name for a bike shop or something bike related...) so I'm not sure WHEN I will run another. Hope this helps.

When are you thinking of running your PP cycle Pistonpump?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
How long u think we should wait till another cycle rock?
I am in total agreement as i would run the PP standalone most definitely. Due to the other stuff out there lik superdrol that has bad sides i would stay with PP.
iD load up on the support supps pistonpump before starting the PP. I loaded up for about 1 week but its probably smarter to load for a few weeks at the least

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of starting Aug 1st or sometime during the first week of august. probably 10mg for 4-5 days then 20mgs. I was going to preload liver supps a week early but the rest i only have enough for 4-6 weeks so i will run them when i start because i feel end of cycle is more important. what did you guys use for BP? im going to use coq10 and Hawthorne.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of starting Aug 1st or sometime during the first week of august. probably 10mg for 4-5 days then 20mgs. I was going to preload liver supps a week early but the rest i only have enough for 4-6 weeks so i will run them when i start because i feel end of cycle is more important. what did you guys use for BP? im going to use coq10 and Hawthorne.
Hawthorne takes a while to load up, I'd use celery seed extract for a 3-4 day turnaround.

Or you could use Cycle Support and get everything you need in one dose...:D

rocknroll

Awards
Good call on the celery seed extract. Much quicker acting. Or just begin the hawthorne sooner. I assume pistonpump that you are planning on running the red yeast rice and that is why you were going to run the CoQ10. If not, then I recommend the RYR with the COQ10. Sorry if you know all of this.

Also, I THINK that the RYR is supposed to be preloaded for at least 2-3 weeks to take effect. I took the RYR, CoQ10, and Hawthorne. FWIW, fenugreek is also supposedly good for the cariovascular support but is really to be reserved for PCT. If you are not using fenu for PCT you COULD add this for cardio support (and libido if for some reason that would be an "issue") but personally I think it would be overkill to do the fenu on cycle with the other cardio support. Hawthorne, RYR and COQ, Celery seed extract, is actually probably overkill but that is just my opinion. Consider your family and health history obviously.

Like Renegade mentioned, Cycle Support seems to be an outstanding product. Check it out. I GUARANTEE I will using this next cycle. It will make all this support supplement "mumbo jumbo" SOOOOOO much easier. Two scoops each day and you are set. AND if you price out the supps, especially if you are using the COQ, the Cycle Support is a great deal. You will still want to add some things like ALA and fish oil as they aren't included in the Cycle Support. ALA supposedly smells "like an offensive lineman's jockstrap" and fish oil...well...it's oil and can't be added to a powder. These are the only 2 supps I can think of that I will take in addition to the CS while "on" my next cycle.

This has good info that have bookmarked for a reference:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/32925-safe-cycling-your-health-your-hands.html#post358106

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I second on the cycle support, hmmm 15-20 pills or a couple scoops in my already scheduled shakes and save a bunch of money? No contest, plus it will give you an opportunity to order some COOKIE mix!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i already knew about the cycle support before i bought my support supps. Im just having major $$ issues when it comes to shipping to hawaii. I have the Coq10 w/HB not RYR. Support supps cost so much I would love to just use cycle support esp the convience. Rock I was going to use fenu for PCT too. Might pick up some celery seed if the price is right. I have been looking forward to PP for a while now im just fearing the acne really and I have a friend coming home for about a week or two so I dont want to seem like im "on" something. I drink too so I already told my self Aug 1st im gonna stop for at least 2-3 months, it will be very hard tho' but for the sake of my body i know i can.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
does anybody know what the best time of the day to take /ax's PCT?it says 3 nightly.should i space these out or take 3 just at night.?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
so far i have taken 3 spaced out but i wanna make sure of this...all week i am wondering if im doin it right...The retain i know is 3 x spaced out so that im cool with
thanks all!

rocknroll

Awards
does anybody know what the best time of the day to take /ax's post cycle therapy?it says 3 nightly.should i space these out or take 3 just at night.?
poppoydogg, I would go with the instructions.

How is PCT going for you?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
post cycle therapy is goin well i think--so far gains are steady and i dont think ive lost anything. My strength has been great. Havent lost any yet. I got real bad back pain the other day. happened out of no where. I just bent down and got this wicked pain in shoulder blade area that felt like a KNIFE. I t lasted for about 1 day then went away.
Things are fine though - Yea it says take 3 at nite. Im just takin 3 AROUND NITETIME . I just was wonderin if its better to space em out like we are doin the RETAIN. I just hope thats the right way. Bottle dont tell u much at all. Almost 1 week so far
on PCT.:good: