Iron's Phera Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Iron's Phera Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Iron's Phera Log

So heres the deal, I'm actually three days into this cycle, but I don't have enough time at the end of my day to post this and I've been pretty swamped at work, so I've finally gotten a few minutes to myself and I've been wanting to through this up here to share my results.

Here is the plan:
    Cycle/PCT
    Week 1 PP 10mg
    Week 2 PP 20mg
    Week 3 PP 20mg
    Week 4 PP 30mg
    Week 5 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 75mg Retain 3caps
    Week 6 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 50mg Retain 3caps
    Week 7 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg Retain 3caps

Supps (Multi-Vitamin Daily)
    Week 1 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
    Week 2 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
    Week 3 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
    Week 4 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
    Week 5 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
    Week 6 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
    Week 7 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
    Week 8 + CEE, Fish Oil, BCAAs, EC,

Training 6~6:15pm Start
    1 Chest, ABS, Light Calves, Cardio
    2 Legs w/ DL, ABS
    3 Back, ABS, Light Calves, Cardio
    4 Delts, Traps, ABS, Light Calves
    5 Arms, ABS, Light Calves
    * Roll routine with needed rest days between 5 and 1, when needed

Diet
    Meal 1 7:15am 1 cup Egg Whites AND I cup Yogurt/Granola or 1 cup Oatmeal
    Meal 2 10am 2 Scoops ON Whey/1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil w/ water AND Fruit
    Meal 3 12:30pm 6-8 oz Lean Fish, Chicken or Turkey AND Yogurt AND 1 cup Oatmeal
    Meal 4 4pm 2 Scoops ON Whey/1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil w/ water AND Fruit
    Meal 5 7:30pm 6-8 oz Lean Fish, Chicken or Turkey AND Veggie AND 1 cup Oatmeal
    Meal 6 9:30pm 2 Scoops ON Whey w/ skim milk
    **Sip 1~1.5 gallons of water per day (128~194 fl oz)

Lets see...what else?

My stats as of right now are:
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 194lbs
    BF: aprox. 8~9%
    (I'll take some measurements and pics tonight and try and post them in addition)

So this will be my first AAS experience. I have everything covered. My basic goal is to level off in the low 200's with a low BF, and to add some strength. We'll see how this goes.

First Three Days:
    This being the third day of the cycle, I haven't really noticed very much, if any change in my body, I have a little uneasiness in my stomach but that is probably all in my head and I also am having blurred vision, but that is most likely due to the amount of reading I've been doing recently (both at work and at home, since I read Tucker Max's "I hope they serve beer in hell" in one night)...

I'll be updating this Log every few days.

Wish me luck!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Why not do PCT for 4 weeks ?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I really see no reason to do PCT for anywhere past three weeks. From everything I've read, no one has reported bad sides or any occurances of gyno from Phera, so unless I see any semblence of gyno or my balls starts yelling at me, I'm going to keep it at 3 weeks. But if I do feel the need, the 4th week will mirror the 3rd.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

5 Days:

So I'm on the 6th day and workouts seem to be getting a little easier. I'm expieriencing great, very deep sleeps and waking up refreshed. With all the talk about SD making people lethargic, Phera seems to be the complete opposite. I'm much more focussed, and I feel good during the day. My sight is still a bit blurred, and I made it a point not to read much of anything this weekend, so I'm going to go it checked out this week.

I'm at 195, but I look bigger in the mirror, but I'm not too concerned because PP is supposed to show the gains after it builds up in your system for a week.

But I'm loving the boost in libido (I really never thought it could be possible for myself). Haha.

Wish me luck this week!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I wanted to make a quick addition. Yesterday my workout was amazing. I did legs and was squatting 315 for 7, when i usually get 4 and I felt like I oculd have done more, I just wanted to save myself for the rest of the workout. Also, leg pressing was ****ing out of this world!! I usually level out at 9 plates per side for 8 reps, I got 10 plates easily...again I felt like I could do more, but I wanted to pace myself and get through a fully rounded workout.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

9th Day:

So things have been going steady. I actually went out for a beer last night (i'm not a big drinker) but girls are my weekness. I don't really think having two beers, one night in a cycle is a big deal, right? Oh well...

But as for the PP, I upped the dose to 20mgs (10 @ 7am and 10 @ 5pm) yesterday, so I'm waiting to see what difference, if any, this makes. Concentration at the gym has been amazing. My workouts are so focussed it's great. My strength has been getting better, a little, but my weight hasn't really gone up much, I've only gained 2 lbs. But I digress because I do look a lot bigger and fuller in the mirror (and in my oppinion, thats where it counts).

Be back in a few days.
  7. New Member

Keep us posted on your gains. I'm about your weight and height (yer killing me on BF though) but I'm interested to see what kind of gains you see and it appears we started about the same time. Good Luck!
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid log bro. Looking forward to seeing your results.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

So, I need to vent and I figured this relates to my cycle in a roundabout way, so I would put it in here.

THEY ARE REMODELING MY GYM!!!

Almost directly in the middle of my first cycle, my gyms gets sold and they decided to rip up the floor and replace it with industrial carpeting. Fine, I can live with this. Atleast they still had the gym open, but with very limited use of the weights. Atleast it was my arms day and it pretty easy to improvise a good arm routine with the use of dumbells and cables (which are pretty much the only two usuable parts of my gym right NOW!!!!)

This just kind got on my nerves since I personally look forward to hitting the gym after work everyday (I find solice in it) you know, relieves the tension from my high stress job.

Well I just hope they have the place usuable by tonight, seeing as how it is my chest day and I hate taking unplanned days off. Plus my planned day off is tomorrow to take my mom out for her Bday. Alright, I'm still upset about the situation, but atleast I got it off my chest.

As for the cycle itself, upping the dose to 20mgs is working well. I'm going to try and post back in a day or so and let anyone who is taking the time to read this about my drama with my gym...

Side Note: I really hope they don't turn my gym into a sissy gym. It used to be all meatheads and chalk. It better stay that way!
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    So, I need to vent and I figured this relates to my cycle in a roundabout way, so I would put it in here.

THEY ARE REMODELING MY GYM!!!

Well I just hope they have the place usuable by tonight, seeing as how it is my chest day and I hate taking unplanned days off. Plus my planned day off is tomorrow to take my mom out for her Bday. Alright, I'm still upset about the situation, but atleast I got it off my chest.

As for the cycle itself, upping the dose to 20mgs is working well. I'm going to try and post back in a day or so and let anyone who is taking the time to read this about my drama with my gym...

Side Note: I really hope they don't turn my gym into a sissy gym. It used to be all meatheads and chalk. It better stay that way!
    It's really too bad that they're tearing up your gym. I hope it doesn't screw up your routine. However......on a brighter note. My mom's B-Day is tomorrow too!!!! Hey....wait a minute....you don't suppose.....
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    It's really too bad that they're tearing up your gym. I hope it doesn't screw up your routine. However......on a brighter note. My mom's B-Day is tomorrow too!!!! Hey....wait a minute....you don't suppose.....
    Are you serious bro...

Lets hope not.
  12. New Member

LOL! Well.....considering I was an 'oops' and based on the fact that you're about 22 (which would have made my mother 47 when she had you) I'm pretty sure I would know if I had another brother!! It is pretty cool that our Mom's share the same B-Day though. Tell your Mom Happy B-Day from me when you see her at lunch tomorrow.
  13. Board Sponsor

Good log bro, any bloat?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Good log bro, any bloat?
    Nah, no bloat at all, considereing the fact that i'm taking in close to 2 gallons of water a day and I am "religously" opposed to salt has to play a huge part in it. But I haven't done any cardio since i started the cycle (I'm going to wait til i try and shed a few %'s for the summer for that; also I'm planning on doing a comp or two come later summer so that'll make me get my ass on the treadmill again).

And smallone, I'll tell her you said Happy Bday as long as you make sure you tell yours the same. One last thing, my mom is turning 47 this year (that's just crazy).
  15. New Member

Good log, I'll be watching.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Day 13:

So remember how i said I haven't seen any real gains in weight, just in size. Well I can't say that anymore. On the scale last night (before bed) I weighed myself at 204. I have never been this big before. I personally don't go by weights right before sleep, so I'll post another one up during the day, shortly. But its sweet to be 200+ again...maybe one of these days i'll end up 210lbs of twisted steel (haha).

I also started adding some cardio to my routines because I starting to see a little bit of bloat in my midsection. Nothing major just a little something extra. Theres no doubt in my mind that I won't be able to lose it soon.

Also, I've been seeing some acne, which I hate, but it's actually clearing up pretty well with some 10% benzoyl peroxide and some tanning (don't knock it til you've tried it).

Lets recap here...it will be two weeks tomorrow and I'm up a little under 9lbs, all gains are pretty solid. My workouts are a little more intense and I'm lifting some heavier weights, nothing spectacular, like my bench has increased basically from 225x6 to 245x5 for my last of 5 flat sets.

What people have been saying about endurance is right. My endurance has gotten much better, closer to what it was like in the summers when i run a few miles a day.
  17. New Member

Wow! 9lbs in 2 weeks? You should well on your way to nice little gain by the end of this cycle. Most people hit their stride during their 3rd week. I'm weighing today since it's the start of my 3rd week as well but I doubt I'll be anywhere NEAR a 9lb gain by now. My guess is I'll weigh in about 205 (up from my starting weight of 200). I think I've lost BF and I know that makes a diff but I haven't been able to PROVE that I've lost BF yet. Damn you people with good genetics! We average people don't stand a chance!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallone
    Wow! 9lbs in 2 weeks? You should well on your way to nice little gain by the end of this cycle. Most people hit their stride during their 3rd week. I'm weighing today since it's the start of my 3rd week as well but I doubt I'll be anywhere NEAR a 9lb gain by now. My guess is I'll weigh in about 205 (up from my starting weight of 200). I think I've lost BF and I know that makes a diff but I haven't been able to PROVE that I've lost BF yet. Damn you people with good genetics! We average people don't stand a chance!
    Yea, I wanted to post a quick note. I knew weighing at night wasnt the best idea. This morning I was back at 201...6lbs in 2 weeks is good enough for me.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Day 17:

Things have seemed to have leveled off in terms of the intial gains. Im fluctuating around 199~201lbs which is cool to me. Like i said before, I've never been this big before. Gains in strength have definately come. My bench is getting back up to something respectable, my squat is already past my expectation, 415 x 3 but I didn't have a spot so I might have been able to get a 4th.

My training probable needs some fine tuning. I think I may be overtraining a bit. So far this cycle, I've taken only one day off. I've rolled the first two weeks, took a day off, and then am on my 2nd roll of the split from above, and afterwards ill take a day off, and that will be monday, giving me the opportunity to get another week of solid training for the last leg of the cycle. I'm hoping that when I boost the dose up to 30mgs on tuesday (for the last 7 days of the cycle) I will put on a few extra pounds. As for things like vasularity, it's great, I have new viens popping out, especially in my quads.

As far as sides go, the blurry vision hasn't completely subsided but isn't quite as intense, I'm probably not going to be able to tell if it's from the cycle until afterwards. I'm getting no unwanted agression (in fact my life is slightly in better order). I love that fact that this has pushed me not to drink. The acne flares up for maybe a day and then goes away with the acn cream, and like i said earlier, tanning really helps. Joints are okay, no cramping, no headaches or anything else unsual, just the increase in strength and size...perfect.
  20. New Member

Damn bro, sounds like it's your cycle's rippin pretty hard.. i'm on my third week and have seen a BIG difference in the way i look but only gained 5-10 pounds (kinda fluctuates between days). Unfortunately, I havent seen a big difference at all in the weights im pushin though. I'm a fan of your log, keep it posted man.. and just a suggestion, that PCT is pretty intense.. i'm runnin just novledex for 4 weeks
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe
    Damn bro, sounds like it's your cycle's rippin pretty hard.. i'm on my third week and have seen a BIG difference in the way i look but only gained 5-10 pounds (kinda fluctuates between days). Unfortunately, I havent seen a big difference at all in the weights im pushin though. I'm a fan of your log, keep it posted man.. and just a suggestion, that PCT is pretty intense.. i'm runnin just novledex for 4 weeks
    Thanks dude, but why do you say that the PCT is intense? I'm running a SERM, and RXTand a cortisol blocker for 3 weeks...

You might be right, but this is my first cycle, and I kind of wanted to cover all basics in it and in the PCT. Any info on why i maybe should lower it would be cool...
  22. New Member

Thanks dude, but why do you say that the PCT is intense? I'm running a SERM, and RXTand a cortisol blocker for 3 weeks...

You might be right, but this is my first cycle, and I kind of wanted to cover all basics in it and in the PCT. Any info on why i maybe should lower it would be cool...
    I think u might wanna stay away from atd for PCT as I read about couple of people getting delayed gyno from E..max too using ATD for PCT, so i don't think it was the SD.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

really, Rebound XT giving people gyno? it's supposed to reduce estrogen...thats not making much sense to me.
  24. New Member

good post
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Day 18:

Quick Update:

I took a few pictures last night. I know I said I'd post a few at the beginning of the cycle, but my lazy ass was too tired every night and ended up eating and sleeping instead of doing what I said. Well here are a few pics from last night. And last night I started noticing some bloating going on in my stomach. But here i am at 202 lbs, and early in the night I had my first cheat meal during the entire cycle (I hate fridays in lent, the rents got pizza and I didn't feel like making fish so I gave in to it.)
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 10-05-2007 at 08:11 AM.
  26. New Member

Looks like things are coming along pretty well so far. You had a good basis to start with so that's helped I'm sure. Geez, you guys are all too big. I'm never posting my pics.
  27. Registered User

You got some quads on ya, I'll say that. Good pics.
  28. New Member

Yea man, your PCT looks pretty good.. but in my opinion running a SERM after a cycle of phera plex is a waste. Although phera plex is a pretty powerful compound, the few pounds you'll save using a SERM (like nolva) vs. using only Novedex, to me, isn't worth it. I'd save the Nolva.. use it later on down the road when/if you get into more powerful cycles
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe
    Yea man, your PCT looks pretty good.. but in my opinion running a SERM after a cycle of phera plex is a waste. Although phera plex is a pretty powerful compound, the few pounds you'll save using a SERM (like nolva) vs. using only Novedex, to me, isn't worth it. I'd save the Nolva.. use it later on down the road when/if you get into more powerful cycles
    I disagree. In my opinion, it is better to do a little more than take a risk and do a little less. If I was to drop anything, it would be the ATD NOT the nolva.
  30. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    I disagree. In my opinion, it is better to do a little more than take a risk and do a little less. If I was to drop anything, it would be the ATD NOT the nolva.
    Yea man, my budgets a little tighter that i'd like it to be though, so while using PP as a stand alone I dont see it worth the cost of nolva whereas while running the ATD you'll only lose a small portion of what you gained
  31. Board Supporter

sorry for interupting your log but this has allways been a big wonder to me why dont i hear much about taking creatine while on pro-hormones?? and while im asking this question what is the longest anybody has ran pp i allways see 4 weeks on most logs
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit9308
    sorry for interupting your log but this has allways been a big wonder to me why dont i hear much about taking creatine while on pro-hormones?? and while im asking this question what is the longest anybody has ran pp i allways see 4 weeks on most logs
    Well its a methyl so many people like to run shorter cycles. plus the gins stop comin after about 4 weeks for most people and if you raise the dosage your going to have more sides. And I would use a creatine in my PCt to help keep my strength up...but thats just me.

BTW Looking think PI.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Yea, exactly LCSULLA, I'm sving the CEE until PCT to keep the strength a bit.

And Jared, I agree, I posted earlier in this log that i plan on doing more PCT then may be need in such an uncomplicated cycle, but I want to cover all basics...
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

DAY 20:

Alright, quick note. I think I have a problem with going to the gym, I think I'm addicted, haha. But its started to move me in the direction of overtraining. The PP is helping out, but i don't think I have gotten the fullest potential out of the compound. I'm gonna sit down this week and devise a new workout plan.

Also today is the last day at 20mgs. I'm going to make the jump up to 30mgs tomorrow and continue for the the final week.

Oh, and I'm taking the day off from the gym.

I'll post again tomorrow.
  35. Banned

Good Thread, keep it up.

Did your weight change at all?
  36. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

very good log, subscribe
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob
    Good Thread, keep it up.

Did your weight change at all?
    Yea, so far, in 20 days, about a 7lbs increase. I started at 195 and im around 202...
  38. New Member

great thread

subscribed
  39. New Member

Damn, I want to see those pics, but it says I can't til I have at least 10 posts. I've been posting on the bb.com forums since sept. 04. I just ordered some pp and sd from this site and decided to join the forums here. Awesome log you have going. I'll be checking in often.

Nine more posts to go til I can see those pics
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

It takes ten posts to see pics? I never knew that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -
    By StackedCop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
  2. Tren/Phera Log
    By javadsmm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. Iron's Training Log
    By PumpingIron in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:53 PM
  4. Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:01 AM