Iron's Phera Log

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't yet Iron, BV on here did a great thread about hairloss prevention. It has amazing breakdowns and even like three step programs. If you haven't seen it yet it would be something you could look at..And pull your pants up.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i already told you, i tried, but those ****ers won't listen....

got a link to that thread? I'll go looking for it but i'm bad at searching.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
nevermind, found it, definately a great read.

something to look back out if things get worse...i think im just worrying too much. my hairline hasn't receeded, i dont think...

there i go again, 2nd guessing myself...who brought up hairloss?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..I think that although it may not be completely noticeable to the naked eye, if you had taken pics of your hairline on a weekly basis, you may have been able to guage it alot better. My family has been known for balding so I will probably be picking up some finasteride for my cycle.

Buff Bagwell

Hey Iron great log bro. I had a question for you or anyone else that mite come across this post. I have done a lot of research and I just can't figure out when the optimal time to take the Pheraplex is. I just started a 4 week cycle like this 10/20/20/30 and I am not sure when to take the 10mg dose for the first week.

I was also wondering if it was ok to take some of the support supps with the phera, or should I try and seperate the two.

Any help greatly appreciated.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can take the support sups really anytime. Might as well take them before if your dosing the 10 in the evening, or along with a morning dose.

The basics wit hthese, is split the doses as evenly as possible. If your only doing 10mg, you can chose a time that fits you. You COULD make an effort to dose pre-workout, but it wouldnt matter if you dosed after. Either is fine.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've read that the half life of phera is anywhere between 6 and 12 hours, so I'm really not sure. I dosed my 10mg week in the morning, jsut due to convenience. I would say it would probably be best to take it 1-2 hrs before working out though.

As for the support supps, odn't worry about taking them with PP.

Buff Bagwell

alright thanks for the help guys. I think first thing in the morning is the best option for me, and that is what I have been doing so far.

Iron I was also going to ask you, I saw that when you went up to 20 you took it a 5pm. So you had 7am and 5pm, which is what I will be doing too. When you went up to 30mg what time did you take the last dose at?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Phera-Plex can be opened and half dumped in a protien shake. No real taste that I noticed. No body seems to get much out of going 30 mg. Phera-plex has very little suppression so ramping isn't really needed. I recommend straight 20 mg.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks for the help guys. I think first thing in the morning is the best option for me, and that is what I have been doing so far.

Iron I was also going to ask you, I saw that when you went up to 20 you took it a 5pm. So you had 7am and 5pm, which is what I will be doing too. When you went up to 30mg what time did you take the last dose at?

when I was at 30, I took my doses at 7am, 3pm and 10pm...no trouble sleeping.

Buff Bagwell

Hey Iron I was going to ask you a couple other questions. As for as your diet goes I really like the simplicity. Do you know what the exact numbers are on it as far as carbs/pro/fat and calories?

Also I am on day 4 today and I took the 10mg this morning. Im kinda like you I am wondering if I should have just started at 20mg to see more results because there hasnt been anything yet. So I was wondering if I should just go ahead and jump up to 20mg even though the first week isn't over or should I wait for next week?

My stats are similar to yours 6'0 190 bf~10%

Let me know what you think

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey Iron I was going to ask you a couple other questions. As for as your diet goes I really like the simplicity. Do you know what the exact numbers are on it as far as carbs/pro/fat and calories?

Also I am on day 4 today and I took the 10mg this morning. Im kinda like you I am wondering if I should have just started at 20mg to see more results because there hasnt been anything yet. So I was wondering if I should just go ahead and jump up to 20mg even though the first week isn't over or should I wait for next week?

My stats are similar to yours 6'0 190 bf~10%

Let me know what you think
The decision is up to you. I saw some result at 10, but didn't get the full force of the compound until I jumped to 20. And I think jumping up to 30 keep the gains coming but also increased the sides a lot.

With that being said some sides did become more apparent on my 20mg weeks (BP and acne)...But that dose is where I saw my biggest gains.

So like i said, the decision is up to you. Gotta weight the good and the bad and decide what fits for yourself.