• Established
Excellent Log bro.. You worked hard and reaped the benefits.. nice work

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are you planning to start your SD cycle?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, I'm not sure, I want to start it in 4 weeks, but I really don't know if that's going to the best idea...Right now I'm reading into different ideas about how long you should stay off...

It sucks though, cuz I really want to keep growing, but I want to make sure I'm healthy too...you know?

I'll let you guys know what I decide.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, I'm not sure, I want to start it in 4 weeks, but I really don't know if that's going to the best idea...Right now I'm reading into different ideas about how long you should stay off...

It sucks though, cuz I really want to keep growing, but I want to make sure I'm healthy too...you know?

I'll let you guys know what I decide.
Ohh man, do I ever know...I have all these supps burning a whole in my cabinet but am waiting till I am 185-190 @ 5'10 to do a cycle..I sit around the same BF as you, around 8-10%...Well. I think most people on here would tell you to wait time on+pct till your next cycle, so essentially 8 weeks..I think you could probably get away with six, just get some blood done, as long as your tests/bp/lipids are good to go I'd say give 'er after six..You aren't doing the same complex twice in a row so I don't think it will effect your gains, but health is always first..

eleazar17

Awards
hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
start weight 160
im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
great post

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ohh man, do I ever know...I have all these supps burning a whole in my cabinet but am waiting till I am 185-190 @ 5'10 to do a cycle..I sit around the same BF as you, around 8-10%...Well. I think most people on here would tell you to wait time on+pct till your next cycle, so essentially 8 weeks..I think you could probably get away with six, just get some blood done, as long as your tests/bp/lipids are good to go I'd say give 'er after six..You aren't doing the same complex twice in a row so I don't think it will effect your gains, but health is always first..
yea man...I think I'm going to get the bloodwork done sometime within my PCT, since I just recently got out of college (dropped from my rents insurance) and got my own, I really don't think that they are going to question my reasoning for it at all...so it sohuld be a free test, plus phsyical and the whole nine...

but there are so many things out there that I want to try...like i mentioned before, SD (I'm a little weary of the sides), a Phera/Pro Stack, a MTST/MTRN stack...but mostly I just want to keep growing...haha

you said you're waiting until youre 185-190, what are you at now? and what are you thinking about running?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea man...I think I'm going to get the bloodwork done sometime within my PCT, since I just recently got out of college (dropped from my rents insurance) and got my own, I really don't think that they are going to question my reasoning for it at all...so it sohuld be a free test, plus phsyical and the whole nine...

but there are so many things out there that I want to try...like i mentioned before, SD (I'm a little weary of the sides), a Phera/Pro Stack, a MTST/MTRN stack...but mostly I just want to keep growing...haha

you said you're waiting until youre 185-190, what are you at now? and what are you thinking about running?
Right now I am sitting at 170-175, right in the middle of a really good bulk, still about as lean as my avy (I am only 158 in that pic) . And I kinda want to do that TST/TRN stack as well, but seeing as it will be my first cycle, I am going to do either an SD or TRN standalone...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am sitting at 170-175, right in the middle of a really good bulk, still about as lean as my avy (I am only 158 in that pic) . And I kinda want to do that TST/TRN stack as well, but seeing as it will be my first cycle, I am going to do either an SD or TRN standalone...
So i take it you don't want to hinder any future gains by not maximizing your body pre-AAS? Makes sense to me. I was just about as big as I've ever gotten before I did this cycle...195. I think my peak weight in life (other then right this second) was around 200...and I never try to go above 10% BF, so it was really hard to get myself to that point...

but ****, im itchin to start that SD cycle...haha:aargh: :twisted:

ripped_monkey

Awards
wow - great log

let us know how the pct goes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i take it you don't want to hinder any future gains by not maximizing your body pre-AAS? Makes sense to me.
but ****, im itchin to start that SD cycle...haha:aargh: :twisted:
Yeah exactly, I think I can resist the temptation, if not I will start it when I hit 180..Maybe in the summer.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
wow - great log

let us know how the pct goes.
Well the first three 2mL shots of TC went down like a dirty ass crack...i knew there was bound to be something that tasted bad when you cycle...you can never get around any kind of supplementation without something that tastes horrible...I think tomorrow i'm going to start chasing it with either cranberry or orange juice instead of water and propel.

Everything else is looking good, I'm going to start throwing cardio into my normal routine again to help get rid of a little excess fat quicker. But the bloating has already subsided. I took the day off from the gym yesterday to goto the 76ers game (yea i know they suck but they blew out the hawks last night and it was AI's first game back and my office had a luxury box and I got to meet up with a bunch of the players after the game, so it was worth it)...

But I'll update you guy on any strength increase/decrease next week...

Smallone

Awards
Good job Iron. I'm having about the same sides/gains/ect on my PP/Fini cycle. I was reading back on some of the posts higher up in this page and was noticing the similarities in the two cycles. You're right about the extra 10lbs of mass. It really DOES make a diff. Clothes fit differently, people look at you differently, more glances....just little things like that. I'm really diggin' it so far! Keep up the good log!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
start weight 160
im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
great post
I am glad you are doing so well...
Keep up the good work !!!:twisted:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Quick update after day 4 of my PCT, strength is static. My weight has not changed and is still 205.

The beginning of my workout yesterday sucked because I was so tired from the basketball game the night before, but it ended up being a really great workout...5th set of military DB press of 95 x 6 with two negative and then immediately jumping down to 45 x 6 with no rest in between and a my 5th set of shrugs of 455 x 6 then two drop sets with no rest of 315 x 8 and then 225 x 8 where the highlights of the day...

But i did cramp up at the end when i was doing some ab work on the swiss ball. It wasnt a water problem, since i still drink about 2 gallons a day, i had a bannana about an ohur before my workout so it wasnt a potassium definciency, so it must be the Phre cycling thru or out of my system.

But still, its awesome how some of your worst workouts can turn into your best.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are going with a three week protocol for PCT right?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is a pretty fair call, it doesn't look like you have had anything suspect on this cycle, and you already have the Novla on hand..Just wondering...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 6:

Just got back from the Docs...just a routine checkup everything was great, minus a very slightly elevated BP of 134/77, which my doc tells me not to worry about because its early in the morning. A friend of mine took is yesterday and it was 124/69 so thats a fair assessment.

My weight is sitting pretty at 204lbs. Today is my last day at 40mgs Nolva/ 3 Retain/ 75mgs Rebound. Tomorrow the break down will be 30/3/50.

No signs of gyno, my BF has gotten slightly lower. Any kind of shrinkage my boys may have sustained has already been alleviated...

Quick side note, its easier to take the nolva nowadays...you get used to that acidic whole grain alcohol taste quickly...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you can always cap them too..It takes like twenty minutes to do a whole bottle, after I smelt mine I capped two bottles for my upcoming cycles

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You can cap the nolva? I just figured that was pretty impossible because of the alcohol? Did you use a cap em quick? And what type of shell did you use?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..
This is genius. Make capping Tamoxifen a sticky. Reps son, I say reps to yooooou.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, just put it up in the post cycle therapy section...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT DAY 9:

Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

No signs of Gyno, still.

I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.

ripped_monkey

Awards
PCT DAY 9:

Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

No signs of Gyno, still.

I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.
I would bet that you are firming up a bit.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try the capped Novla?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the capped Novla?
Nah, I'm lazy. I don't know of any stores around me that would sell the extra thick gel caps. Where did you pick yours up? If I could find them around here I'll do it this weekend,

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any nutrition store or pharmacy should have them there, but that is where I got mine...It only cost 5 bucks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and have you decided on your next cycle Iron? I think I am going to go with an SD standalone, but I am so tempted to throw some TRN in there..:head:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad

ripped_monkey

Awards
Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad

that's fine - kind funny

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 11:

My weight has gone back up to 204...
:woohoo:

My BF is looking more like 9% maybe less, probably not less...but still good enough to me...
:head:

Yesterday was my day off and tonight will be chest and tomorrow legs...I'm going to post some numbers up after this weekend of the lifts...I feel good though...strong and all that...
:afro:

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...

ripped_monkey

Awards
Iron

we definitely want the PCT final report. How important do you think the Retain caps are?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas...

PCT DAY 14:

So, have you ever screwed up your days at the gym? I was supposed to do Chest Friday, Legs Saturday and Back yesterday but for some reason when I got to the gym on Saturday I ended up lifting back and halfway threw the workout i realized it and kicked myself...plus I went golfing yesterday so i ended up taking Sunday off.

But I said I would post some lifts and I can post my bench, which is still going up a bit, 285 x 3...I swear I can get 315 x 1 (i'll try it next chect day).

Everything is going well, there has been no change in my libido since coming off the Phera. If there was any shrinkage, it's gone...

I was at 202lbs this morning, and I'm happy with that. I kinda miss the mild-euphoria you get while on Phera, but I'm not down or anything.

The retain caps do seem to be doing thier job, as I don't see any cortisol on my body. My bf has stayed pretty stagnant at around 9~10 %, just where I like it.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
QUICK PCT DAY 15 UPDATE:

New dosages:

Nolva 20mgs.
RXT 25mgs.

side note...never ran E/C like I said I would, but things are working out nicely without.

Smallone

Awards
PCT Day 11:

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...
Yes! Post your final numbers. I'd be curious to see where everything ended up at.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 22:

So, I didn't realize what day it was and took my doses of Tamox this morning and my Rebound XT as well, and my retain...so I'm going to say f-it and finish out the week with the PCT...

Therefore, no 3 week PCT protocol. :ntome:

My weight has stuck at 203 for the past week...I would have to believe that my T levels are through the roof because I will hump the floor if it looked at me the right way... :dance:

No cortisol or I should say muscle turning to fat, as it seems. I began doing some cardio but Have major cramping in my quads even though I stretch and have a large water and potasium intake...It is probably the CEE that is causing the cramping but I jsut work through the pain.

And I'm searching for a new gym, so anyone in central jersey (greater trenton area) know of a good gym to look at hit me up...

Be back in a week...Thanks for reading fellas.

**Mullet, I've been rethinking the SD 3 weeker and am probably going to push it to 4 (10/20/30/20) or hit up the TRN/TST or ProMag cycle...plus I have like 3 bottles of Prostanosol that could be used...waht do you think? You decide on yours definately yet? or even when you where going to start it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well....I think that SD/TRN/ZOL would be a wicked stack...Maybe something like:
SD-10(20)/ZOL-75
SD-20/ZOL-100
SD-30/ZOL-150/TRN 2
TRN-4/ZOL-" "
TRN-4(6)/ZOL-" "
TRN-" "/ZOL-" "

I think that would impart you some crazy strength gains, and by the looks of the TRN/ZOL reviews very lean, maintainable mass towards the tail end of your cycle...Seeing as you would be running the TRN and ZOL with the SD you probably wouldn't have to bump it to 30mgs, just going on you being 200+.....In terms of mine, I am going to start on Jun.3 with either a solo SD three weeker, or a TRN/ZOL cycle, with Novla/Rebound XT/Trib/Fenugreek PCT, then probably run ActivaTE or something like that at the tail end of PCT and for a month after....

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mullet What is the TRN and ZOL? Generic Labz??
I like the sounds of this cycle after my SD stand alone.

Well....I think that SD/TRN/ZOL would be a wicked stack...Maybe something like:
SD-10(20)/ZOL-75
SD-20/ZOL-100
SD-30/ZOL-150/TRN 2
TRN-4/ZOL-" "
TRN-4(6)/ZOL-" "
TRN-" "/ZOL-" "

I think that would impart you some crazy strength gains, and by the looks of the TRN/ZOL reviews very lean, maintainable mass towards the tail end of your cycle...Seeing as you would be running the TRN and ZOL with the SD you probably wouldn't have to bump it to 30mgs, just going on you being 200+.....In terms of mine, I am going to start on Jun.3 with either a solo SD three weeker, or a TRN/ZOL cycle, with Novla/Rebound XT/Trib/Fenugreek PCT, then probably run ActivaTE or something like that at the tail end of PCT and for a month after....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PCT DAY 29:
(Finished)

The Post Cycle Therapy is done and my final weight is ::drum roll:: 205lbs. I'm going to estimate my BF at around 10%...

-Weight Gain was about 10 solid pounds
-90% of weight kept post cycle
-Retain def. helped keep the muscle.

A month after the cycle has finished and I feel just about as strong as when my cycle hit its peak...

-Strength Gain was decent.
-Kept ALL Strength Gains after cycle.

As far as libido goes...

-Increase during cycle
-Kept "going and going" during PCT as well.

And all the other problems that may occur...

-Higher BP during cycle
-BP Completely back to normal

-Very slight acne during cycle
-More so after cycle (Most likely due to ZMA or CEE)

-No hair loss

-Slight appetite increase

OVERALL RUNDOWN:
Perfect for any beginner's cycle. No bad sides, minus a few back pumps at the end of my 4th week with a dosage of 30mgs. Focus in and out of the gym was phenomenal, better pumps, increased vascularity, decent strength gain, and solid muscle gain.

Also I believe this would be a good kickstart to any longer cycle, but also a terrific standalone.

I am personally going to use it again in a few months for my contest prep to preserve as much lean muscle as possible. I believe with the minimal side, this compound will be perfect.

If you guys have any more questions about the cycle or the PCT feel free to ask.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
:box: PHERA PLEX

Last edited:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one of the better logs I,v read, nice job.......

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever get blood work done, or na? Also, do you have male patterned baldness in your family? If so how was your hairline effected? Thx, great log, dont see nearly as many pheras as you do drols, so this was a different read.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You people keep negging me with nice comments...ahhhhhhh...hahahahaha

But on a lighter note, thanks for the replies. I have kept on everything since my last post, I's say I'm about 205~7 at probably 7 or 8 % BF. Sine the end of PCT I gained a little more weight peaking around 210 and now I am trying to start my diet for an early August show, although my BF is pretty low I want to diet as slowly as possible for the show, seeing as how I can't get a great grasp on all the carb loading / depeleting or water retention or any other stuff, very well.

Never got any bloodwork, sorry guys. I know I should have, but I've had some pretty big things happen in my life and with my family recently and things have been kinda crazy, sticking to a diet and training schedule are hard enough.

I do have a history of baldness from my moms dad and his family. I know this is where the gene is supposed to come from, but he started balding very young, younger then me and I haven't seen anything. I always thought I take after my dad and his thick hair. But there does seem to be a little more hair in the bath tub after my shower then I used to notice. It could jsut be my imagination but it is definately something I will monitor. And I'm going to start looking into some research chems to even aid in the problem.

Anything else, just leave one and I'll come back to answer.