Iron's Phera Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Iron's Phera Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Oh, and have you decided on your next cycle Iron? I think I am going to go with an SD standalone, but I am so tempted to throw some TRN in there..

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron

I meant that you are drying out - my bad
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad
    •   

4. New Member

Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad

that's fine - kind funny
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT Day 11:

My weight has gone back up to 204...

My BF is looking more like 9% maybe less, probably not less...but still good enough to me...

Yesterday was my day off and tonight will be chest and tomorrow legs...I'm going to post some numbers up after this weekend of the lifts...I feel good though...strong and all that...

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Word brotha...Word
  7. New Member

Iron

we definitely want the PCT final report. How important do you think the Retain caps are?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Hey fellas...

PCT DAY 14:

So, have you ever screwed up your days at the gym? I was supposed to do Chest Friday, Legs Saturday and Back yesterday but for some reason when I got to the gym on Saturday I ended up lifting back and halfway threw the workout i realized it and kicked myself...plus I went golfing yesterday so i ended up taking Sunday off.

But I said I would post some lifts and I can post my bench, which is still going up a bit, 285 x 3...I swear I can get 315 x 1 (i'll try it next chect day).

Everything is going well, there has been no change in my libido since coming off the Phera. If there was any shrinkage, it's gone...

I was at 202lbs this morning, and I'm happy with that. I kinda miss the mild-euphoria you get while on Phera, but I'm not down or anything.

The retain caps do seem to be doing thier job, as I don't see any cortisol on my body. My bf has stayed pretty stagnant at around 9~10 %, just where I like it.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

QUICK PCT DAY 15 UPDATE:

New dosages:

Nolva 20mgs.
    RXT 25mgs.

side note...never ran E/C like I said I would, but things are working out nicely without.
  10. New Member

PCT Day 11:

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...
    Yes! Post your final numbers. I'd be curious to see where everything ended up at.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT Day 22:

So, I didn't realize what day it was and took my doses of Tamox this morning and my Rebound XT as well, and my retain...so I'm going to say f-it and finish out the week with the PCT...

Therefore, no 3 week PCT protocol.

My weight has stuck at 203 for the past week...I would have to believe that my T levels are through the roof because I will hump the floor if it looked at me the right way...

No cortisol or I should say muscle turning to fat, as it seems. I began doing some cardio but Have major cramping in my quads even though I stretch and have a large water and potasium intake...It is probably the CEE that is causing the cramping but I jsut work through the pain.

And I'm searching for a new gym, so anyone in central jersey (greater trenton area) know of a good gym to look at hit me up...

Be back in a week...Thanks for reading fellas.

**Mullet, I've been rethinking the SD 3 weeker and am probably going to push it to 4 (10/20/30/20) or hit up the TRN/TST or ProMag cycle...plus I have like 3 bottles of Prostanosol that could be used...waht do you think? You decide on yours definately yet? or even when you where going to start it?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Well....I think that SD/TRN/ZOL would be a wicked stack...Maybe something like:
    SD-10(20)/ZOL-75
    SD-20/ZOL-100
    SD-30/ZOL-150/TRN 2
    TRN-4/ZOL-" "
    TRN-4(6)/ZOL-" "
    TRN-" "/ZOL-" "

I think that would impart you some crazy strength gains, and by the looks of the TRN/ZOL reviews very lean, maintainable mass towards the tail end of your cycle...Seeing as you would be running the TRN and ZOL with the SD you probably wouldn't have to bump it to 30mgs, just going on you being 200+.....In terms of mine, I am going to start on Jun.3 with either a solo SD three weeker, or a TRN/ZOL cycle, with Novla/Rebound XT/Trib/Fenugreek PCT, then probably run ActivaTE or something like that at the tail end of PCT and for a month after....
  13. Registered User

Hey Mullet What is the TRN and ZOL? Generic Labz??
    I like the sounds of this cycle after my SD stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Well....I think that SD/TRN/ZOL would be a wicked stack...Maybe something like:
    SD-10(20)/ZOL-75
    SD-20/ZOL-100
    SD-30/ZOL-150/TRN 2
    TRN-4/ZOL-" "
    TRN-4(6)/ZOL-" "
    TRN-" "/ZOL-" "

I think that would impart you some crazy strength gains, and by the looks of the TRN/ZOL reviews very lean, maintainable mass towards the tail end of your cycle...Seeing as you would be running the TRN and ZOL with the SD you probably wouldn't have to bump it to 30mgs, just going on you being 200+.....In terms of mine, I am going to start on Jun.3 with either a solo SD three weeker, or a TRN/ZOL cycle, with Novla/Rebound XT/Trib/Fenugreek PCT, then probably run ActivaTE or something like that at the tail end of PCT and for a month after....
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT DAY 29:
    (Finished)

The Post Cycle Therapy is done and my final weight is ::drum roll:: 205lbs. I'm going to estimate my BF at around 10%...

-Weight Gain was about 10 solid pounds
    -90% of weight kept post cycle
    -Retain def. helped keep the muscle.

A month after the cycle has finished and I feel just about as strong as when my cycle hit its peak...

-Strength Gain was decent.
    -Kept ALL Strength Gains after cycle.

As far as libido goes...

-Increase during cycle
    -Kept "going and going" during PCT as well.

And all the other problems that may occur...

-Higher BP during cycle
    -BP Completely back to normal

-Very slight acne during cycle
    -More so after cycle (Most likely due to ZMA or CEE)

-No hair loss

-Slight appetite increase

OVERALL RUNDOWN:
    Perfect for any beginner's cycle. No bad sides, minus a few back pumps at the end of my 4th week with a dosage of 30mgs. Focus in and out of the gym was phenomenal, better pumps, increased vascularity, decent strength gain, and solid muscle gain.

Also I believe this would be a good kickstart to any longer cycle, but also a terrific standalone.

I am personally going to use it again in a few months for my contest prep to preserve as much lean muscle as possible. I believe with the minimal side, this compound will be perfect.

If you guys have any more questions about the cycle or the PCT feel free to ask.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PHERA PLEX
    Last edited by PumpingIron; 04-22-2006 at 03:26 PM.
  16. Board Supporter

one of the better logs I,v read, nice job.......
  17. New Member

awesome log - great job
  18. New Member

Did you ever get blood work done, or na? Also, do you have male patterned baldness in your family? If so how was your hairline effected? Thx, great log, dont see nearly as many pheras as you do drols, so this was a different read.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

good log dude and awesome progress!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

You people keep negging me with nice comments...ahhhhhhh...hahahaha ha

But on a lighter note, thanks for the replies. I have kept on everything since my last post, I's say I'm about 205~7 at probably 7 or 8 % BF. Sine the end of PCT I gained a little more weight peaking around 210 and now I am trying to start my diet for an early August show, although my BF is pretty low I want to diet as slowly as possible for the show, seeing as how I can't get a great grasp on all the carb loading / depeleting or water retention or any other stuff, very well.

Never got any bloodwork, sorry guys. I know I should have, but I've had some pretty big things happen in my life and with my family recently and things have been kinda crazy, sticking to a diet and training schedule are hard enough.

I do have a history of baldness from my moms dad and his family. I know this is where the gene is supposed to come from, but he started balding very young, younger then me and I haven't seen anything. I always thought I take after my dad and his thick hair. But there does seem to be a little more hair in the bath tub after my shower then I used to notice. It could jsut be my imagination but it is definately something I will monitor. And I'm going to start looking into some research chems to even aid in the problem.

Anything else, just leave one and I'll come back to answer.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If you haven't yet Iron, BV on here did a great thread about hairloss prevention. It has amazing breakdowns and even like three step programs. If you haven't seen it yet it would be something you could look at..And pull your pants up.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

i already told you, i tried, but those ****ers won't listen....

got a link to that thread? I'll go looking for it but i'm bad at searching.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

nevermind, found it, definately a great read.

something to look back out if things get worse...i think im just worrying too much. my hairline hasn't receeded, i dont think...

there i go again, 2nd guessing myself...who brought up hairloss?
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Haha..I think that although it may not be completely noticeable to the naked eye, if you had taken pics of your hairline on a weekly basis, you may have been able to guage it alot better. My family has been known for balding so I will probably be picking up some finasteride for my cycle.
  25. Registered User

Hey Iron great log bro. I had a question for you or anyone else that mite come across this post. I have done a lot of research and I just can't figure out when the optimal time to take the Pheraplex is. I just started a 4 week cycle like this 10/20/20/30 and I am not sure when to take the 10mg dose for the first week.

I was also wondering if it was ok to take some of the support supps with the phera, or should I try and seperate the two.

Any help greatly appreciated.
  26. Board Supporter

You can take the support sups really anytime. Might as well take them before if your dosing the 10 in the evening, or along with a morning dose.

The basics wit hthese, is split the doses as evenly as possible. If your only doing 10mg, you can chose a time that fits you. You COULD make an effort to dose pre-workout, but it wouldnt matter if you dosed after. Either is fine.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I've read that the half life of phera is anywhere between 6 and 12 hours, so I'm really not sure. I dosed my 10mg week in the morning, jsut due to convenience. I would say it would probably be best to take it 1-2 hrs before working out though.

As for the support supps, odn't worry about taking them with PP.
  28. Registered User

alright thanks for the help guys. I think first thing in the morning is the best option for me, and that is what I have been doing so far.

Iron I was also going to ask you, I saw that when you went up to 20 you took it a 5pm. So you had 7am and 5pm, which is what I will be doing too. When you went up to 30mg what time did you take the last dose at?
  29. Advanced Member

Phera-Plex can be opened and half dumped in a protien shake. No real taste that I noticed. No body seems to get much out of going 30 mg. Phera-plex has very little suppression so ramping isn't really needed. I recommend straight 20 mg.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell
    alright thanks for the help guys. I think first thing in the morning is the best option for me, and that is what I have been doing so far.

Iron I was also going to ask you, I saw that when you went up to 20 you took it a 5pm. So you had 7am and 5pm, which is what I will be doing too. When you went up to 30mg what time did you take the last dose at?

when I was at 30, I took my doses at 7am, 3pm and 10pm...no trouble sleeping.
  31. Registered User

Hey Iron I was going to ask you a couple other questions. As for as your diet goes I really like the simplicity. Do you know what the exact numbers are on it as far as carbs/pro/fat and calories?

Also I am on day 4 today and I took the 10mg this morning. Im kinda like you I am wondering if I should have just started at 20mg to see more results because there hasnt been anything yet. So I was wondering if I should just go ahead and jump up to 20mg even though the first week isn't over or should I wait for next week?

My stats are similar to yours 6'0 190 bf~10%

Let me know what you think
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell
    Hey Iron I was going to ask you a couple other questions. As for as your diet goes I really like the simplicity. Do you know what the exact numbers are on it as far as carbs/pro/fat and calories?

Also I am on day 4 today and I took the 10mg this morning. Im kinda like you I am wondering if I should have just started at 20mg to see more results because there hasnt been anything yet. So I was wondering if I should just go ahead and jump up to 20mg even though the first week isn't over or should I wait for next week?

My stats are similar to yours 6'0 190 bf~10%

Let me know what you think
    The decision is up to you. I saw some result at 10, but didn't get the full force of the compound until I jumped to 20. And I think jumping up to 30 keep the gains coming but also increased the sides a lot.

With that being said some sides did become more apparent on my 20mg weeks (BP and acne)...But that dose is where I saw my biggest gains.

So like i said, the decision is up to you. Gotta weight the good and the bad and decide what fits for yourself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -
    By StackedCop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
  2. Tren/Phera Log
    By javadsmm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. Iron's Training Log
    By PumpingIron in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:53 PM
  4. Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:01 AM