Iron's Phera Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    So i take it you don't want to hinder any future gains by not maximizing your body pre-AAS? Makes sense to me.
    but ****, im itchin to start that SD cycle...haha
    Yeah exactly, I think I can resist the temptation, if not I will start it when I hit 180..Maybe in the summer.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_monkey
    wow - great log

let us know how the pct goes.
    Well the first three 2mL shots of TC went down like a dirty ass crack...i knew there was bound to be something that tasted bad when you cycle...you can never get around any kind of supplementation without something that tastes horrible...I think tomorrow i'm going to start chasing it with either cranberry or orange juice instead of water and propel.

Everything else is looking good, I'm going to start throwing cardio into my normal routine again to help get rid of a little excess fat quicker. But the bloating has already subsided. I took the day off from the gym yesterday to goto the 76ers game (yea i know they suck but they blew out the hawks last night and it was AI's first game back and my office had a luxury box and I got to meet up with a bunch of the players after the game, so it was worth it)...

But I'll update you guy on any strength increase/decrease next week...
  3. Registered User

Good job Iron. I'm having about the same sides/gains/ect on my PP/Fini cycle. I was reading back on some of the posts higher up in this page and was noticing the similarities in the two cycles. You're right about the extra 10lbs of mass. It really DOES make a diff. Clothes fit differently, people look at you differently, more glances....just little things like that. I'm really diggin' it so far! Keep up the good log!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by eleazar17
    hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
    start weight 160
    im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
    great post
    I am glad you are doing so well...
    Keep up the good work !!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quick update after day 4 of my PCT, strength is static. My weight has not changed and is still 205.

The beginning of my workout yesterday sucked because I was so tired from the basketball game the night before, but it ended up being a really great workout...5th set of military DB press of 95 x 6 with two negative and then immediately jumping down to 45 x 6 with no rest in between and a my 5th set of shrugs of 455 x 6 then two drop sets with no rest of 315 x 8 and then 225 x 8 where the highlights of the day...

But i did cramp up at the end when i was doing some ab work on the swiss ball. It wasnt a water problem, since i still drink about 2 gallons a day, i had a bannana about an ohur before my workout so it wasnt a potassium definciency, so it must be the Phre cycling thru or out of my system.

But still, its awesome how some of your worst workouts can turn into your best.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You are going with a three week protocol for PCT right?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You are going with a three week protocol for PCT right?
    Thats the plan...
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I think that is a pretty fair call, it doesn't look like you have had anything suspect on this cycle, and you already have the Novla on hand..Just wondering...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT Day 6:

Just got back from the Docs...just a routine checkup everything was great, minus a very slightly elevated BP of 134/77, which my doc tells me not to worry about because its early in the morning. A friend of mine took is yesterday and it was 124/69 so thats a fair assessment.

My weight is sitting pretty at 204lbs. Today is my last day at 40mgs Nolva/ 3 Retain/ 75mgs Rebound. Tomorrow the break down will be 30/3/50.

No signs of gyno, my BF has gotten slightly lower. Any kind of shrinkage my boys may have sustained has already been alleviated...

Quick side note, its easier to take the nolva nowadays...you get used to that acidic whole grain alcohol taste quickly...
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah, you can always cap them too..It takes like twenty minutes to do a whole bottle, after I smelt mine I capped two bottles for my upcoming cycles
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

You can cap the nolva? I just figured that was pretty impossible because of the alcohol? Did you use a cap em quick? And what type of shell did you use?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..
  13. Gold Member

I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..
    This is genius. Make capping Tamoxifen a sticky. Reps son, I say reps to yooooou.
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yep, just put it up in the post cycle therapy section...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT DAY 9:

Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

No signs of Gyno, still.

I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.
  16. Registered User

PCT DAY 9:

Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

No signs of Gyno, still.

I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.
    I would bet that you are firming up a bit.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_monkey
    I would bet that you are firming up a bit.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Did you try the capped Novla?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Did you try the capped Novla?
    Nah, I'm lazy. I don't know of any stores around me that would sell the extra thick gel caps. Where did you pick yours up? If I could find them around here I'll do it this weekend,
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Any nutrition store or pharmacy should have them there, but that is where I got mine...It only cost 5 bucks.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Oh, and have you decided on your next cycle Iron? I think I am going to go with an SD standalone, but I am so tempted to throw some TRN in there..
  22. Registered User

I meant that you are drying out - my bad
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad
  24. Registered User

Mullet...yea, a SD 3 weeker, I've never used it so i'm going to run a standalone.

RM...yea, i understand, what you said just seemed to have weird undertones to it...haha, my bad

that's fine - kind funny
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

PCT Day 11:

My weight has gone back up to 204...

My BF is looking more like 9% maybe less, probably not less...but still good enough to me...

Yesterday was my day off and tonight will be chest and tomorrow legs...I'm going to post some numbers up after this weekend of the lifts...I feel good though...strong and all that...

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Word brotha...Word
  27. Registered User

Iron

we definitely want the PCT final report. How important do you think the Retain caps are?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Hey fellas...

PCT DAY 14:

So, have you ever screwed up your days at the gym? I was supposed to do Chest Friday, Legs Saturday and Back yesterday but for some reason when I got to the gym on Saturday I ended up lifting back and halfway threw the workout i realized it and kicked myself...plus I went golfing yesterday so i ended up taking Sunday off.

But I said I would post some lifts and I can post my bench, which is still going up a bit, 285 x 3...I swear I can get 315 x 1 (i'll try it next chect day).

Everything is going well, there has been no change in my libido since coming off the Phera. If there was any shrinkage, it's gone...

I was at 202lbs this morning, and I'm happy with that. I kinda miss the mild-euphoria you get while on Phera, but I'm not down or anything.

The retain caps do seem to be doing thier job, as I don't see any cortisol on my body. My bf has stayed pretty stagnant at around 9~10 %, just where I like it.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

QUICK PCT DAY 15 UPDATE:

New dosages:

Nolva 20mgs.
    RXT 25mgs.

side note...never ran E/C like I said I would, but things are working out nicely without.
  30. Registered User

PCT Day 11:

After this weekend I'm just going to post up a final report after the PCT, if you guys wanted it...???...
    Yes! Post your final numbers. I'd be curious to see where everything ended up at.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -
    By StackedCop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
  2. Tren/Phera Log
    By javadsmm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. Iron's Training Log
    By PumpingIron in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 12:53 PM
  4. Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:01 AM