6week dermal/oral begins

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well my transdermal test base bold base with the added proviron and anavar began today. here is what the cycle looks like.
T.B. 175mg, proviron 100mg 6mls tb
T.B. 120mg, proviron 75mg 4.25 mls tb
T.B. 120mg, Boldenone 100mg proviron 75mg 4.25 mls tb----3.5mls bd
T.B. 120mg, Boldenone 100mg proviron 75mg 4.25 mls tb----3.5mls bd
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg proviron 75mg 3.5 mls tb----3.5mls bd
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg, proviron 50mg ANAVAR 25mg 3.5 mls tb----3.5mls bd
T.B. 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, proviron 50mg ANAVAR 25mg 2.75 mls tb---4.25mls bd
T.B 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, ANAVAR 50mg, 2.75 mls tb---4.25mls bd
T.B 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, ANAVAR 50mg 2.75 mls tb---4.25mls bd
T.B 50mg, Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 50mg, 2mls tb----6mls bd
T.B 50mg, Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 50mg 2mls tb----6mls bd
Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 50mg 6mls bd
Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 50mg 6mls bd
Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 75mg, 6mls bd
Boldenone 175mg, ANAVAR 75mg 6mls bd
Boldenone 120mg, ANAVAR 75mg 4.25mls bd
Boldenone 100mg, ANAVAR 80mg 3.5mls bd
Boldenone 100mg, ANAVAR 80mg 3.5mls bd
Boldenone 75mg, ANAVAR 80mg 2.75mls bd
Boldenone 75mg, ANAVAR 80mg 2.75mls bd
Boldenone 50mg, ANAVAR 80mg 2mls bd
ANAVAR 80mg
ANAVAR 80mg
ANAVAR 80mg
ANAVAR 80mg
ANAVAR 80mg
All the added mls stuff is just notes for me to remember how much to take of each substance each day based off 35% absorption rate.

The proviron was mixed today and it looks some weird coolered brown liquid. I used extra virgin olive oil at 38mls + 2grams proviron. i drank it with some oj and didn't taste it which is always good.

My training is a simple 3day split. I considered HST but decided to not start a new program right before a cycle, but to wait till after pct to give it a try again.

My diet is going to be around 4000cals-4500cals. My diet is the key thing I am trying to work on. I detailed more about it in another post and attached a pic of it, but can't find it at the moment. I am trying to have a 40/40/20 split on it. Much of my carbs come from oats which I am not sure is bad or not. Also whole grain breads which I eat with sandwhiches. Protein I am working to get most of it through whole foods such as cottage cheese, yogurt, and tuna/meats. Fats I have fish oil to help with omegas.

So far my first application of test base went alright for the most part. My 10grams of test was almost all the way dissolved. My hot water bath got most of it, but there was still some crystals in it when I applied. Some fast rubbing over it seemed to heat the skin area up enough to get it to rub in/dissolve. Bold base mixed in much better, but I have not actually applied yet.

This log is not going to be the most detailed since I am never very good at consistantly updating. I will update once a week with weight increases and any noticable difference. I may also update during the week if I notice something worthy of commenting. I am going to save all measurements till the end of the cycle. I always seem to get fixated (sp?) on if I am getting larger and I look for signs to early and get disappointed. I will keep it all for the end, hopefully I will be pleasently suprised.

Well Until next time.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
The proviron was mixed today and it looks some weird coolered brown liquid. I used extra virgin olive oil at 38mls + 2grams proviron. i drank it with some oj and didn't taste it which is always good.
How easily did the proviron go into the oil for you?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say it was moderatly easy to get it in. I took some heating and a lot of shaking. Maybe 5-10minutes, so It wasn't to bad. Probably will end up being a lot better than anavar when I mix that in 2weeks.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well`the proviron definatly isn't staying in solution. Went to take it for my second time today and all the powder was on the bottom of my vial. So I ended up shaking for a 2minutes to be sure it was mixed thoroughly and then took my dose. Im not sure how fast I should expect the dermal to work, most said a few days, but I seem much more horny today. Simple things are getting my off. Im guessing its all in my head since I am just paying more attention.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well the proviron definatly isn't staying in solution. Went to take it for my second time today and all the powder was on the bottom of my vial. So I ended up shaking for a 2minutes to be sure it was mixed thoroughly and then took my dose. Im not sure how fast I should expect the dermal to work, most said a few days, but I seem much more horny today. Simple things are getting my off. Im guessing its all in my head since I am just paying more attention.
I just started dermal test base only cycle (with an AI) on wednesday night and thursday morning walking to work I was getting ankle pumps. Lifts have been way up the last two days. I've been cycling for 6 years now but this is my first dermal experience. I've never had anything kickin so quickly, not even orals.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats why many jump start their cycles with a dermal. You should make a log of yours so others can follow it. Its sounds interesting.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
This is great. I'll be following along with anticipation.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will be following as well :) GL with this bro

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well today I hit the gym and hit chest/triceps. Workout was great. The test was fully kicked in on sunday. Overall my workout had increased strength and endurance.
My last cycle that I had test in (my only cycle of test also) definatly did not feel like this. I am pretty sure my gear was real, but this makes me wonder. Sense of well being, horny, well it is off the charts in a way I have never seen before, and just all around feeling test gives you I did not have last cycle. Maybe it's the higher dosage, im not sure, but I have an extra vial of it; maybe ill get it tested. It could also be the proviron upping my total free test. who knows.

I am looking slightly better than when I started, pumps are coming on throughout the day and random times in random areas on me. One part of me seems to get pumped if the wind blows the right way :twisted:
Some people speak of trying to keep their pump all day long, this part of me seems to have this down very well! :lol:

My diet was going good until sunday-tuesday. I am not sure why I did not think about the 4th before I started the cycle. I would have put it off a few days, but whats done is done. Diet is back on. I was supposed to have hemp oil here tomorrow, but I was disapointed to find proteinfactory was on back order. So that will not be here for another 2 weeks. Besides that I have all the foods I need. Eating lots of my cottage cheese and other whole foods for protein

Tomorrow I will weigh myself for the official first week weight. I am expecting 2-4lbs just from the looks of me. Veins are popping out a bit more and such. Im looking forward to the bold base and how my vascularity will be effected by that, plus my appetite should go up a good amount. This cycle has me excited about it even while on it. I still feel like I am planning it. I am hoping the rest all goes well.
I may try this same cycle later this year but have test and bold run at a steady dose throughout the entire cycle to see if upping/lowering and eliminating substances really makes a huge difference.

Overall I believe everything is going well. I will be back tomorrow with weight. Until then.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well just in case people are still following. Todays morning weight after my piss was +4.5lbs. I don't look or feel bloated, but I am guessing that at least a pound is water weight since that is a pretty good increase for 1 week, at least I think so.

I have been reading more about the short cycles just for the hell of it and it seems more are getting interested in it. Im glad I decided to try it out. If all goes well I may decide to stick with it. Besides being fun and interesting, better on ones health, the cost of it is great. What I spent on my powders would have covered a cheap injectable, nothing fun like tren or that included. For what I spent I have more than enough for 5 cycles doing this fashion (not including anavar or proviron, just the test and bold). If I kept my dosages at a steady level throughout the entire cycle without going up and down, I would have enough for 5 cycles. I think that is a great deal and hopefully all goes well so I can continue to save money. :) Many hate the long wait for recovery before they can start another cycle, this way its only about 2 months (high end), instead of 3-4.

I am getting very excited to start my bold and anavar. Both are completely knew compounds to me and I am anxious to try them both out. Bold hoping to give me some extra mass and anavar for some strength. Good times lay ahead.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated bro I'm following. That dermal test kicks in realy quick huh, LOL;)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definatly does, to bad the acne kicks in quickly too. Its not horrible, but definatly reminds me of the years of puberty. mainly on the face though, which I guess is probably one of the worsts places. Nothing big, just enough to bother me.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm here following along too. Keep the updates coming. My wife really doesn't like me pinning or doing steroids for that matter so this might be a good route to go. Very cheap as well.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I started applying the bold base a few days ago and all I can say is it is a biatch! I thought it went into solution, but i guess not. It is very gritty. I have tried several heat baths, but it hasn't seemed to help. After the tgel dries I still have some crystals on me of bold, Im not sure if I should take some regular lotion and rub on it after tgel dries, or if I should let it go. Not sure if once tgel is dry if everything is already absorbed, or how long it takes for the absorbtion process takes. I could use some advice on this from anyone that knows.

Tomorrow I will weight myself again and get another weight and see how much ive gained, hopefully another 4lbs. :twisted: I can't wait to start anavar. Very soon and I am hoping for some good strength increases. Well until tomorrows assesment.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I started applying the bold base a few days ago and all I can say is it is a biatch! I thought it went into solution, but i guess not. It is very gritty. I have tried several heat baths, but it hasn't seemed to help. After the tgel dries I still have some crystals on me of bold, Im not sure if I should take some regular lotion and rub on it after tgel dries, or if I should let it go. Not sure if once tgel is dry if everything is already absorbed, or how long it takes for the absorbtion process takes. I could use some advice on this from anyone that knows.

Tomorrow I will weight myself again and get another weight and see how much ive gained, hopefully another 4lbs. :twisted: I can't wait to start anavar. Very soon and I am hoping for some good strength increases. Well until tomorrows assesment.
Here's what I do.

I use phlojel for my first application but that doesn't matter. Aftre my initial rub in is dry I take a small spritz bottle and spray on BCD's homebrew recipe to increase the absorption of the extra that is left on the skin. You could just use some non-hormone containing t-gel for a quick second application. If not just get a penetration enhancer (DMSO, d-limone, etc ) and mix it with some isopropyl for a second app.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
I'm here following along too. Keep the updates coming. My wife really doesn't like me pinning or doing steroids for that matter so this might be a good route to go. Very cheap as well.
these are steroids silly goose....or were you saying that you would tell her " no honey this is legal, see I just rub it on! " haha...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pretty much. Most people associate steroids with needles. She's less likely to ask questions if I'm just rubbing stuff on my body. Get what I'm saying?

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
The test base you're running, is that just pre-suspended test powder, evaporated suspension, or a different compound all together?

Very interested, btw. :D

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My test base is mixed in tgel and then I rub it in. It is not a suspended solution for injecting. I went with this route since I did not want to pin myself in the summer, to hetic of schedule.

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
Test base = "test suspension" powder, though, right?

Or rather, test suspension is test base...but suspended?

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm considering a similar cycle. Wanted to run test with an ester, but the mol. weight in daltons is too high for all of the esters, assuming you want it to be under 300 daltons. Phloejel says 400 is OK but the smaller the better I suppose.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
test suspension is test base in water, it is suspended since it does not mix in well. Test base just means that the test has no ester on it. Test suspension is a certain type of prodcut, just like test-enth is.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I weighed myself a few hours ago after a woke up and the morning weight was +6.5lbs. So I am up a good amount for 2weeks and am excited for 4 more to go. I am hoping to boldenone will put some on me, since it is mainly an anabolic. Anyways, im enjoying the cycle so far.

Acne has gone done from last week, its not really there at all. Being horny 24/7 is definatly here to stay for this cycle. Lifts are generally going up everytime. Im hoping the anavar will boost this much more. Anyways its all going well, I just got to remember to keep packing in the calories.

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
Thanks for the help.

Glad you're putting on good weight.

Do you know what kind of absorption you're getting out of your transdermal? Or rather, how much of the 175mg you're actually getting?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
around 30-35% is what Im guessing. My bold most likely is not getting that much since it is not all mixed in well and it gets gritty on my skin. So that is less, which is why I am getting more gel to rub on after the other lotion dries and get the rest of the bold to absorb.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
My bold most likely is not getting that much since it is not all mixed in well and it gets gritty on my skin.
I made nandrolone and test transdermal in phlojel and the nandrolone is the same way. I am not even using it. It crystalized in the PLU. The test is like lotion. No grittiness whatsoever and I put 15 grams in 100ml. It is working too, I am 4 days in and I already have some zits, oily skin, insane morning wood, and can tell I am on.

As far as absorbtion percentage of phlojel vs. this vs. that, etc. there is no way to put a number on it. There is a max out point on all of them, but even if you could determine it that doesnt mean every user is going to experience it. All you can do is try to maximize it as much as possible and hope for the best.

velikimajmun

Board Sponsor
Awards
I made nandrolone and test transdermal in phlojel and the nandrolone is the same way. I am not even using it. It crystalized in the PLU. The test is like lotion. No grittiness whatsoever and I put 15 grams in 100ml. It is working too, I am 4 days in and I already have some zits, oily skin, insane morning wood, and can tell I am on.

As far as absorbtion percentage of phlojel vs. this vs. that, etc. there is no way to put a number on it. There is a max out point on all of them, but even if you could determine it that doesnt mean every user is going to experience it. All you can do is try to maximize it as much as possible and hope for the best.
How did you do your compounding for the nandrolone with the phlojel? I'm interested to know because I'll be trying that at some point. I think the real advantage of phlojel is that you can use less volume at a higher concentration, thus you don't have to bathe in it. Plus the smooth skin is an added bonus.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I just got myself a copy of building the perfect beast from nutraplanet with my voucher. Can't wait to get it and read it. Some ideas interest me, especially bringing up lagging body parts.

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
Snakebyte, where are you applying, inner thighs? Rotating sites?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Inner biceps, forearms, behind the knees, tops of feet, shoulders, and occasionally the chest.

NuggzTheNinja

Awards
Good stuff.

I did the inner thighs and forearms/inner bi's.

Do you wash the area soap/water or just with alcohol? Just trying to understand your procedure, see if that has any bearing on how you do. ;)

momod

Awards
Good stuff.

I did the inner thighs and forearms/inner bi's.

Do you wash the area soap/water or just with alcohol? Just trying to understand your procedure, see if that has any bearing on how you do. ;)

Im on tbase 200mg and bold base 200mg, using phlojel. I have the same grittyness problems with the bold and compounded it pretty good. I also had the same probs with proviron and olive oil. Next time im going to go with lozgods proviron recipe.

Im using mostly my inner bicep at the bend, where you get blood drawn from. I can actually taste it within minutes of application. When I apply it to my inner thighs I taste it a little later. Im not sure if its due to the distance it has to travel in the vascular system, or whether im getting better absorption on the bicep. I just know it's a pretty nice way to do a cycle, especially if you travel.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You taste it? Wow, maybe phlojel really is a lot better. Ill try it this winter.

Nuggz; I just shower and scrub the area before application.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey snake, I need to ask you a question, can I email you?

momod

Awards
You taste it? Wow, maybe phlojel really is a lot better. Ill try it this winter.

Nuggz; I just shower and scrub the area before application.

Oh yea, verified it today! Reminds me of my old baseball days, we used to rub dmso all over our elbows and/or shoulders so we could throw during soreness. You could taste it within a minute of application, just like this stuff.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it's been a week since your last real update. How's it going?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
+3lbs this morning. Up a total of 9.5lbs. This cycle is going very good and if gains keep coming like this I will be sold on short cycles for life, especially for the fact they are much safer than 10 weeks. Another thing that is great is so far I do not have testicular atrophy, or shut down (from what I can tell) as in "loads" are not down with the amount that I have. I will update more later today. I am on the way out right now.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. Well, I'm sold. I'm jumping on the dermal badwagon. Let's hope the gains continue and stick through PCT and beyond.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well the point of the cycle going like it is is for continous gains. So the next 3 weeks should be a good factor. If I get up to/keep 10-15lbs I will be sold on this. I am reading building the perfect beast and it is a great book.

Strength is coming along very well with the anavar. My endurance is up drastically, im guessing for the bold. I am also starting to notice veins much more, mainly in my biceps, where I would like to get them most.

I am looking much more full and larger. I have adde some fat, but not a huge amount. Maybe 1-2lbs at the most. I am like the bold base very much, just not that it doesn't mix well. Next time I will use phlojel with dmso and I hope that will absorb it better.

Well if anyone has any questions they would like answered, feel free to ask away. If not, ill add more along the week also with a 4th week weight update next week.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro I'm following along and everything looks like its going really well. Gotta love ALR man.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bro I'm following along and everything looks like its going really well. Gotta love ALR man.
I am definatly glad I finally got his book. It should prove to be very useful for future cycles. These next 3 weeks will be the true test, seeing if the gains keep coming (which I believe they will). I have yet to try any of ALRI's products, but have ergomax waiting for a short cycle in the late fall, most likely november.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been reading the building the perfect beast the past few days and all I can say is this is a great book. Many of the parts of it I know, but it brings actually how important it is to you. Everyone knows cortisol is bad and breaks down muscle, but this is bringing up the extent to how much it does, how fast this will kick in, along with counter measures the body takes within 4-6weeks. I will always incorporate lean Xtreme in my pct and most likely never do long cyclers again.

Another thing is, I love anavar. The hardness and strength is great on this. Much better than 1-test ever was, not quite as high as m1t, but huge difference non-the-less. I will stay away from most angrogenic compounds except test from now on (unless I try tren some day) for the reason that I can get the great effects with var and not worry about losing my hair. I like test and like it in my cycles, so that is the one I will keep.

Bold is great. Veins are coming out much more and size is definatly being added. I am always hungry! I will eat till I am uncomfortably full and I still want more! My endurance is definatly going up with the bold too. This has become another compound to make my favorite list.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In your best opinion, can you tell a diff in the way you feel after the test vs the bold td? When people have taken in lrge doses of bold from what I read they reported feeling slightly off. I imagine too much test would feel pretty good though.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well since the test is being tapered down and I am almost completely done with it, I feel completely normal as of right now. The bold has not gone up to the highest dose I will go to yet. I believe tomorrow is the day I go at max dosage, but I am pretty close. So as far as I know I feel completely fine. Nothing noticable for me.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey snake, how did you suspend the Anavar? Did you use EVOO for that too? How'd it turn out?

momod

Awards
Hey snake, how did you suspend the Anavar? Did you use EVOO for that too? How'd it turn out?
Im interested in that too. I tried to suspend my proviron in EVOO and it all settled. I think I will use lozgods recipe.

check this out nate

http://www.bbforums.com/showthread.php?p=20459#post20459

IM currently running bold base, test base, test e and proviron. Pretty great so far, really happy witht he PJU.The var will start in two weeks. I have never had var, but sounds great.

Keep up the good work.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the links. Lozgod's post is very helpful.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This time I did use EVOO. It didn't work out that great and settles on the bottom of my vial after a while, but I just give it a good shake and its mixed for the my next take. So it does not bother me too much.