Osta primer into 1/4/epi

Absent1

Awards
Hey, just a somewhat new user here, curious about peoples' thoughts. I have done just one 1/4-andro cycle with great results and no problems to report. I have seen some stuff about using osta as a primer, or even on cycle with andros. I'd like to know peoples' thoughts on doing that.

I don't need advice on the support/pct stuff, I have that covered, just curious if anyone has done this before, thinks it is overkill, has concerns, etc. The cycle would look something like this:

Week 1-4
Osta, maybe 15-20 ed? (Could you even continue this into the cycle?)

Week 4-12
1-Andro 330 ed
4-Andro 330 ed
Epi-Andro 1000 ed

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Howdy
Just wondering what are your goals with this cycle?

Absent1

Awards
Ah, you're right, I neglected to mention that. It would be for a lean bulk.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
I was recommended not to do that, but I'm doing that anyway. My total cycle length will be 12-14 weeks. First 5-7 weeks of osta and then 7 weeks of andros. I'm doing a liver check two weeks into the andros.

Now I'm three weeks in to the osta and I have lost 1 kg. I'm in a heavy deficit and doing 2+ hour LISS cardio sessions. Strength has stayed about same or weights might feel slightly lighter. Muscles are quite full and I recover very well from my crazy training volume. No side effects so far. Sleep is great, libido is ok and nuts seem full. Blood pressure is 128/78, which is normal for me. I have sam-e and nac for liver support and hawthorne just in case for blood pressure.

When I start the andros, I'm going to transition to slight surplus calories over two weeks.

My reasoning for this cycle is that people run 12-16 week injectable test cycles, so this can't be much worse for health if blood parameters stay within acceptable range.

ManOfTheNorth

Awards
The general consensus seems to be that one gets diminishing returns with increased cycle length. I've read opinions that anything past 10 weeks will not produce more gains. However, it should be possible to overcome this by increasing dose and switching to stronger compounds. Andros should be a step up from ostarine.

I can't post a link to the thread, but AM user The_Old_Guy ran 8 weeks of osta with 8 weeks of lgd after that.

Absent1

Awards
The general consensus seems to be that one gets diminishing returns with increased cycle length. I've read opinions that anything past 10 weeks will not produce more gains. However, it should be possible to overcome this by increasing dose and switching to stronger compounds. Andros should be a step up from ostarine.

I can't post a link to the thread, but AM user The_Old_Guy ran 8 weeks of osta with 8 weeks of lgd after that.

I appreciate the feedback, and I will take a look at that other thread. My reasoning for this stack is that I did not see much effect from the 1/4-andro cycle until like 5-6 weeks. I got amazing results those last few weeks, to the point where I was happy with the cycle overall. But, my reading has told me that an osta primer would speed up the andros effect.

I thought this would be a good combination of stuff I already ran without problem, as well as bumping up the results. Whats more, if I see good progress in the first 4 weeks, I could just stay on the osta and save the andro stack for another time.