First cycle, test-e only

Twilk91

Awards
Starting my first cycle in the next week or so running 500mcg test-e per week in 2 separate shots of 250 each for a 10 weeks, been in the gym for 6 years have made some good natural gains, 26yrs old 6 foot and 83kgs at about 10% bodyfat. Just wondering what kind of gains i should be expecting and some advice on pct dosages ill need (i have nolva and clomid) also i have armidex to combat sides while on cycle if needed. Diet is very clean and have a great training progam set out for the next 12 weeks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting my first cycle in the next week or so running 500mcg test-e per week in 2 separate shots of 250 each for a 10 weeks, been in the gym for 6 years have made some good natural gains, 26yrs old 6 foot and 83kgs at about 10% bodyfat. Just wondering what kind of gains i should be expecting and some advice on pct dosages ill need (i have nolva and clomid) also i have armidex to combat sides while on cycle if needed. Diet is very clean and have a great training progam set out for the next 12 weeks.
If your diet is "on point" and you're in a surplus , maybe 20 lbs.

If dieting and/or cutting maybe 6 to 8.

It's highly individual but those numbers should hold up or be at least in the ball park

Welcome to enhanced.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what he said ^ ! Enjoy, kick ass and ask questions if necessary!