LGD Cycle Advice

ReptileLM

Awards
Hey y'all,

I am on day 2 of my LGD cycle. I am planning on running this for 8 weeks with clomid/nolva for my PCT. I took my first two doses at 10mg and was planning on keeping that up until day 4 and then tapering off to 5mg after that. Im not totally sure if that is the best way to go about it so any advice/anecdotal experiences are appreciated. Also, I have been running MK-677 at 25mg everyday for 8 days now. I have heard these two compounds are quite synergistic. Thanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think

10/10/10/10/12/12/12/12/15/15/15/15

Would be better. Why drop to 5? Not preloading at 10 are you? I don't think it works that way.

MK can be run long term. Longer the better. Even through pct. Studies up to a year have gotten great results.

Hunger and Bloat sides. Some say baby aspirin coated low dose to help with bloat and 5 on 2 off.

ReptileLM

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm planning on running MK for atleast 6 months. The only reason I was going to drop to 5 was to make the bottle last the full 8 weeks and to maybe not reach suppression as quickly. I've read that dosages past 10mg result in diminishing returns for LGD. Have you had experience with doses above 10mg?

Matlop3z

Awards
Lgd at 5mg was my sweet spot. Great pumps.
10mg worked exactly like 5.
15 mg gave me amazing pumps, a little of a mental edge and slight strength gains if that. It let me bump up my volume. Also Gave me night sweats, made me slightly lethargic and insane hunger.
20 mg. Too many sides. Body temp felt like Was taking a strong fat burner. Hands would go numb if I didnt keep my arms straight.
Overall lgd gave me good pumps. And tanked my test almost to shut down. Thats it. Osta beats lgd IMO. Taking it an hour pre at 5mg was perfect for me. Three reps in i felt the blood flow like i was 12 reps in. If i was low in carbs i still had crazy full appearance.