LGD 4033 cycle, only 7 days in and just got mallet finger! Advice?

sraj5886

Awards
Hey all,
i just started my first lgd 4033 cycle (7 days in) (10mg/day) and i got hit with mallet finger on my right middle finger. Need some advice as to what to do. It takes about 4-6 weeks to heal if i keep it in a splint. I'm debating whether i should just keep on the cycle and keep lifting. maybe take the splint off when i lift. or should i stop my cycle and let it heal. anyone have any experience with this? or any advice? also, if i were to stop my cycle, what kind of sides am i looking at? thanks

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
You’re only a week in. In my experience, LGD takes several weeks to start working. If you quit now I doubt you’d notice any sides

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
this^^^ sarms don't really kick in for a while and you have to run them for a long time to get real good results from them (8-12 weeks). it isn't like a PH that will put 20lbs on you in a month, then 3 weeks later you lose it all. In my case I got lean gains from sarms since I was very spot on with my diet and training. didn't hold any water. I'm nearing the end of my pct right now and I am actually stronger than I was while on cycle. weight is the same and no drastic differences in my physique (except that dense rock hard granite look from the s4 and the extra fullness in my delts, i miss that alot) but oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Can't wait to get back on during the spring

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
I had mallet finger back in 2015 but trained through the entire healing period with some modifications. Get an ankle cuff by Harbinger or similar and wrap it around your wrist. D-ring that to a cable machine, and you can carefully do pull-downs, presses, rows, curls, triceps pressdowns etc. without involving the hand or fingers. For balance do the same with the other hand.