Advice needed

ChasingSmoke

Awards
What's up Gents.

Need some advice on a cycle. I am currently under TRT at 1ml every 2 weeks. I want to take a PH to mainly lean out and lose the body fat, then move towards gaining.

Any recommendations on what I should stack with? Is a PCT really needed since I am on TRT? I have found conflicting info on my research. I have did a search here but really haven't found what I wanted.

A little about me:
5'10" 220lbs 25%bf

Cardio 3-4 days a week 30-40 min

Lifting 3-4 days a week currently with new schedule of taking it to 5 days while on cycle.

Thanks for any input!!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
What did you find?

What did you not like about what you found?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't need a PCT while on TRT, you just continue your TRT when you're done with the cycle.

Epistane and Tren would be good for a cut, you could also just pick one or the other.

JayWalk39

Awards
Reduction of calories is going to yield the biggest bang for your buck. Skip the PH for now until you get your diet in control.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
5-10 220 at 25% bf
First you need work on that body fat. Steroid don't work as well when ur high bf and will give u most sides like bloat and acne.

Your on TRT, I'm not sure what 1ml every 2 weeks means...I guess Test Cyp or Enan at 200mg once every two weeks?

What is your test level at this trt dose??

You do need a "pct" when on trt. It serve similar yet different purpose.

If anybody out here think you can trt->blast tren->simply back to trt and everything will be normal, your wrong.

Why don't u simply increase your testosterone dose for 10-12 weeks, than fall back to trt script.

A LOT of 'endogineers' will jump in on this- don't listen to them. Be smart and listen, and by listen I mean research the fuk out of the science behind what anybody tells you. And if u do that you will see that my advise is superior

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd say don't cycle unless at or under 15% bf thats my general rule of them and hopefully atleast have a LBM of 150-170(depending on height) so we know you made a good foundation-

Im sitting 192 12.9% bf and im feeling a bit too fluffy to cycle so im cutting before my next cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't need a PCT while on TRT, you just continue your TRT when you're done with the cycle.

Epistane and Tren would be good for a cut, you could also just pick one or the other.
+1 for epistane, but I would try to cut down naturally first