Just ordered 4-Andro to stack with my Ostarine. Will log here.

linuxjon

Awards
Been on Osta for 3 weeks now @ 25mg and the lethargy has started to kick in. Decided to order some 4-Andro today to attempt to correct this.

Wasn't going to log the cycle because so many people already have, but since I couldn't find an Osta/4-Andro log anywhere, I figure I'll start now once it gets here.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested! I'm currently taking liquid ostarine (only 5 mg!) and feel lethargic at times but mostly shutdown of natural test. I love the stuff so much and I get great gains from it that I don't want to quit...instead find that magic formula to bridge the gap. I'll let you know if rise and swell will help or not.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on Osta for 3 weeks now @ 25mg and the lethargy has started to kick in. Decided to order some 4-Andro today to attempt to correct this.

Wasn't going to log the cycle because so many people already have, but since I couldn't find an Osta/4-Andro log anywhere, I figure I'll start now once it gets here.
That should be a good combo! I'll tag along. Which 4 andro did you pick up and what's your planned dose and duration?

linuxjon

Awards
That should be a good combo! I'll tag along. Which 4 andro did you pick up and what's your planned dose and duration?
I'm interested! I'm currently taking liquid ostarine (only 5 mg!) and feel lethargic at times but mostly shutdown of natural test. I love the stuff so much and I get great gains from it that I don't want to quit...instead find that magic formula to bridge the gap. I'll let you know if rise and swell will help or not.
Thanks guys! Glad I have a couple of you in for the ride. Details:

Been lifting 2 years exactly. Started off at 6'3, 160lbs and rail thin. Currently 221lbs, 15% bodyfat.

Today was exactly 3 weeks since I started on Osta. First two weeks were 19.5mg of Osta RX. Have been running 26mg for the past week, and will continue this for another 7 weeks.

Picked up 4 Super Andro by IML. Starting off at 100mg for a week and reassessing from there. Currently taking .20mg Arimidex EOD as well.

Last night I started the 4 Andro. Was my bench night, and I wanted to test my max for the first time since I started the Osta. Old max was 305.

Bench Press:
135 x 5
175 x 5
205 x 3
240 x 1
270 x 1
300 x 1
315 x 1 (PR)
320 x 1 (PR)
275 x 4
225 x 10
185 x 15

Slingshot Bench:
335 x 2 x 1

Skullcrushers:
60 x 3 x 30

So I've picked up 15lbs on my bench since starting the Osta cycle. Haven't lost or gained any weight.

Today is the second day I've had a very, very minor headache. Not sure if it's Osta related. Going to try drinking more water.

1kerry

Awards
whats your goal buddy, get leaner? How is your calorie intake?

linuxjon

Awards
whats your goal buddy, get leaner? How is your calorie intake?
Goal is to recomp. Maybe drop a few pounds, but mostly just get leaner. I compete in powerlifting, so any strength gains would be a giant plus.

Right now am consuming maintenance cals- about 3800. Will drop that to 3300 and try to drop some actual weight starting in a week.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Good to hear you doing 10w, so did I. Also I think it was smart to add the 4-andro :) ?

linuxjon

Awards
Subbed! Good to hear you doing 10w, so did I. Also I think it was smart to add the 4-andro :) ��
Thanks. Today was my third day running it @ 100mg. I know that's a super low dose, but I did feel less fatigued today. Also, after three days of dull headaches, today I didn't seem to have one.

May still consider upping to 200mg 4-andro, but damn this stuff is expensive for such a mild compound.

Anyway, another good gym session today. Hadn't overhead pressed in four weeks and managed to PR anyway.

Standing OHP:
95 X 5
120 X 5
135 X 3
160 X 1
185 X 1
205 X 1 (PR)
185 X 2
160 X 6
135 X 10

Side lateral and rear delt flies after.

Going to start the caloric deficit Monday. Will switch to training more hypertrophy and not so much strength at that point.

linuxjon

Awards
Today was a scheduled day off, so no workout.

I can say that I believe the 4-Andro is helping things. No headache at all today, and my energy levels felt good.

Found a deal on Sup3r-4 and ordered 90 caps. So, the plan will be to run 270mg 4-Andro alongside the Ostarine for the rest of the cycle, once it gets here.

Just got confirmation my Nolva was shipped and should be here in 2 weeks. Went with actual pharma grade, because I didn't want to risk RC in PCT.

linuxjon

Awards
Felt good today. Still taking 26mg Osta, upped the 4-andro to 150mg.

First day on a deficit (-750 cals). First day of a new split I'll be following.

Incline bench:
185 X 10
205 X 7
225 X 5

Flat DB bench:
75 X 16
90 X 10
100 X 7

Neutral grip pull down:
100 X 20
115 X 16
130 X 12
145 X 10
160 X 8

Great pump. Feel like I'm looking leaner, even though my bodyfat scale doesn't think so. 222lbs morning weight today. Hoping to be 210 by the end of this cycle in ~7 weeks now.

linuxjon

Awards
Felt good again today. Can sort of tell that I'm leaning out in the mirror for sure. See more definition in my delts.

Standing OHP:
115 x 16
135 x 2 x 7
95 x 16

Face Pulls:
15 x 30
20 x 25
25 x 20
30 x 15
35 x 10
45 x 10

Skull Crushers:
50 x 2 x 30
60 x 2 x 20

Hammer Curls:
30 x 2 x 20
40 x 3 x 10

Nice pump tonight. Shoulders still tired from benching yesterday- gotta get used to this new split. Rest day tomorrow.

linuxjon

Awards
Figured I'd include some photos to compare for progress later.

When I'd been lifting for 4-5 months:

Right before cycle started:

This week (week 3-4 of cycle):

linuxjon

Awards
Excited that my Sup3r-4 from OL came in today. Means I get to bump up my 4-Andro dose starting tomorrow. I have two options:

220mg 4-Andro for the next 4.5 weeks +
370mg 4-Andro for final 2 weeks

or

270mg 4-Andro for the next 6 weeks

Unsure which would be better. Leaning toward just going with 270 straight through the rest of the cycle

linuxjon

Awards
New dosing today of the 4-Andro. Here is what I'll be doing for the last 45 days of the cycle:

26mg IML Osta Rx
220mg OL Sup3r 4
50mg IML 4-Andro

Scale was at 219.8 this morning. Down 2lbs from when I started the cut on Monday.

Went to the gym and just did ab and lower back work- nothing worth logging.

njt11

Awards
Subbed. Thinking of running this exact thing in about a month. Curious to know how the 4 andro does to combat the lethargy/libido loss as well as if the water weight from 4 andro will hinder the fat loss as I'm running as a cut. Keep up the good work and thanks for logging!

linuxjon

Awards
Subbed. Thinking of running this exact thing in about a month. Curious to know how the 4 andro does to combat the lethargy/libido loss as well as if the water weight from 4 andro will hinder the fat loss as I'm running as a cut. Keep up the good work and thanks for logging!
Glad to have you following.

So far the 4-andro seems to be helping a lot with the lethargy and libido.

In terms of water weight, I am running arimidex .25 EOD.... So some of the estrogen sides may or may not be reduced from the Andro. We shall see.

linuxjon

Awards
Well, all of this stuff must be doing something, because my skin is definitely more oily than its been since I was a teen. First bit of acne on my face today that I've seen in many years.

Used the hand-held BF tester in my gym tonight. It read 14.4% twice. I don't think I believe that. Figured I was 16-17 currently.

Anyway, good session.

DB Bench:
75 X 5
90 X 5
100 X 5
110 X 7
90 X 12
75 X 16
55 X 18

Cable flies:
6 sets of 20 reps

Lat Pulldown:
100 X 20
115 X 20
130 X 3 X 16

I can 100% tell that the caloric deficit is hurting my endurance in the gym. I don't attribute this to the drugs, because I go through this during every cut. Am going to start adding ephedrine to my PWO stack to help make up for it.

linuxjon

Awards
Hit arms today, definitely feel like I can see some more definition with a pump now than I was before.

Skull Crushers:
50 x 20
70 x 2 x 20
80 x 16

Incline EZ Bar CGBP (favorite tri exercise)
75 x 2 x 20
95 x 20
115 x 16
135 x 8

Hammer DB Curls:
25 x 2 x 30
30 x 2 x 20
40 x 16

EZ Bar Curls:
40 x 5 x 30

Cable Pushdown:
80 x 2 x 30

Cable Curl:
80 x 2 x 25

Suspect I am holding some water weight from the 4- Andro, as I was up a half pound this morning (220.2)

linuxjon

Awards
Really happy with how things are going. Will weigh in tomorrow morning, but the mirror says it's headed in the right direction. No sides at all right now either.

Standing OHP:
95 x 5
135 x 3
160 x 2
185 x 1
185 x 3
135 x 2 x 10
100 x 15 (drop) 45 x 20

Front Raises:
25 x 2 x 20

Close-grip Lat Pulldown:
85 x 30
95 x 30
105 x 25

Shrugs:
135 x 3 x 20
185 x 2 x 15

Side Lateral Raises:
10 x 3 x 20

Photo from after the workout tonight:

Really, really happy with this. As someone who started training exclusively for powerlifting only 3 months after joining a gym- and thus has never lifted for aesthetics- this is definitely the best I've ever looked.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really happy with how things are going. Will weigh in tomorrow morning, but the mirror says it's headed in the right direction. No sides at all right now either.

Standing OHP:
95 x 5
135 x 3
160 x 2
185 x 1
185 x 3
135 x 2 x 10
100 x 15 (drop) 45 x 20

Front Raises:
25 x 2 x 20

Close-grip Lat Pulldown:
85 x 30
95 x 30
105 x 25

Shrugs:
135 x 3 x 20
185 x 2 x 15

Side Lateral Raises:
10 x 3 x 20

Photo from after the workout tonight:

Really, really happy with this. As someone who started training exclusively for powerlifting only 3 months after joining a gym- and thus has never lifted for aesthetics- this is definitely the best I've ever looked.
Looking great. Definitely can see enhanced muscularity:). Good work!

linuxjon

Awards
Is low blood sugar a known side of either of these compounds?

Tonight was the second time I've gotten really dizzy and a little shaky driving home after the gym. First time was a couple weeks ago and I figured it was a fluke. Both times were right after I had finished lifting... Which leads me to believe it's got to be blood pressure or blood sugar.

Also, feel a cold coming on, so I imagine that will mean a couple days off.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is low blood sugar a known side of either of these compounds?

Tonight was the second time I've gotten really dizzy and a little shaky driving home after the gym. First time was a couple weeks ago and I figured it was a fluke. Both times were right after I had finished lifting... Which leads me to believe it's got to be blood pressure or blood sugar.

Also, feel a cold coming on, so I imagine that will mean a couple days off.
More than likely it was a blood pressure. Hypoglycemia could be a cause also due to increased nutrient uptake by the muscles due to hormonal stimulation. I wouldn't say hypoglycemia is a common side, but supplementing with exogenous hormones is unpredictable at best. Any history of diabetes?

linuxjon

Awards
More than likely it was a blood pressure. Hypoglycemia could be a cause also due to increased nutrient uptake by the muscles due to hormonal stimulation. I wouldn't say hypoglycemia is a common side, but supplementing with exogenous hormones is unpredictable at best. Any history of diabetes?
No history for me. None for any of my five older siblings either. My father is borderline diabetic, but that started in his 70s.

I guess I need to find a blood pressure monitor. Like most people who lift, my arm doesn't fit inside the ones you buy at the drug store or Walmart.

Might also make the cut a hit less drastic. -750 cals is no big deal for me naturally, but I think it might be a bit much while running these.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No history for me. None for any of my five older siblings either. My father is borderline diabetic, but that started in his 70s.

I guess I need to find a blood pressure monitor. Like most people who lift, my arm doesn't fit inside the ones you buy at the drug store or Walmart.

Might also make the cut a hit less drastic. -750 cals is no big deal for me naturally, but I think it might be a bit much while running these.
Lol. Can't even get my forearm in those machines. They say designed for the avg adult arm of 11-13 inches. Invest in a 30 dollar bp monitor or just get a manual cuff for even cheaper. Worthwhile investment for your health, especially if experimenting with hormonal supplements.

linuxjon

Awards
Well, sick as a dog. 101 fever yesterday and today. No gym either day. Hope I can even start thinking about lifting again by the weekend.

Only good news is that my Nolva showed up today. Ordered enough to pct 3 cycles, so time to start thinking about my next one later in the summer.

linuxjon

Awards
Back in the gym tonight. Hit chest but was weak as hell. Could barely double 275 on flat bench.

Also, noticed I am holding a TON of water in the mirror. Bad enough I'm wondering if I should cut the dose of 4-andro or just increase the Adex.

linuxjon

Awards
Had a solid arm workout tonight. The pumps are definitely legit. I've brought up my bi's a lot so far on this cycle, which have always been a weak point.

After my illness kept me out of the gym (and fuarked up my diet) I weighed 220 this morning. So I'm really not happy with how this "cut" is progressing. Even if I drop 2lbs each of these last five weeks, I probably won't be exactly where I had hoped. But if I gained a little muscle along the way too, I guess I'll call it success.

Also, need to figure out this blood pressure thing after I lift. Was driving 80mph on the freeway after leaving the gym and things started spinning when I turned on the AC and it hit my face.

linuxjon

Awards
Shoulder night tonight. Great workout, good pump again.

I've now officially concluded that being on these two compounds makes me hungry. I've never had an issue being at a 750-1000 cal deficit before, but I feel like I'm starving myself at that calorie intake now.

linuxjon

Awards
Hit arms tonight. Nothing special to report there.

I am definitely feeling tired and lethargic. The last week or so, I haven't even wanted to lift. Going to the gym and getting through the workout, even with Mesomorph as my PWO, has been a grind.

There is definitely some increased definition and vascularity in my arms. Regardless, I wouldn't say I'm "enjoying" the cycle at this point. The increased appetite has made dropping weight harder than normal, and the lack of enthusiasm in the gym (and in general) sucks.

I've been dosing Adex 0.4mg daily this week to reduce the water retention, and that's been working. Still can tell I'm holding some, but not nearly like I was running .25mg EOD.

linuxjon

Awards
Felt terrible and depressed all day.... certain it was a hormone thing.

It's strange to me that so many of these sides (fatigue, lethargy, depression) are setting in now, halfway through the cycle.

Had a good back workout tonight. Taking tomorrow off.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hey Linuxjon,

HOw are you feeling during and after your cycle that you have outlined above? What was your PCT plan? Thanks!!!

linuxjon

Awards
Hey Linuxjon,

HOw are you feeling during and after your cycle that you have outlined above? What was your PCT plan? Thanks!!!
I'm actually feeling pretty good recently. I've decided to cut this one week short- to 9 weeks- which allowed me to up the 4-Andro dose with just what I have on hand. So I'm now running 26mg Osta daily and 380mg 4-Andro daily. Energy seems good.

Also, by now taking .4mg Adex daily, I've eliminated most of the water retention and mood sides I was getting from estrogen. 1000% better than when I was only taking .25mg EOD.

My PCT plan is Nolva, 20/20/10/10. I may run The Arm1care Pro I have sitting around alongside that just to make use of it, but doubt it's needed or will do much.

In terms of what's actually happened... the cut has pretty much become a recomp. I'm seeing some good progress bringing up weak spots (bi's in particular) but I'm only down to 218.8lbs (after my breakfast, though) yesterday.

Pic of current progress:

njt11

Awards
I'm actually feeling pretty good recently. I've decided to cut this one week short- to 9 weeks- which allowed me to up the 4-Andro dose with just what I have on hand. So I'm now running 26mg Osta daily and 380mg 4-Andro daily. Energy seems good.

Also, by now taking .4mg Adex daily, I've eliminated most of the water retention and mood sides I was getting from estrogen. 1000% better than when I was only taking .25mg EOD.

My PCT plan is Nolva, 20/20/10/10. I may run The Arm1care Pro I have sitting around alongside that just to make use of it, but doubt it's needed or will do much.

In terms of what's actually happened... the cut has pretty much become a recomp. I'm seeing some good progress bringing up weak spots (bi's in particular) but I'm only down to 218.8lbs (after my breakfast, though) yesterday.

Pic of current progress:

Glad to hear you are back on track and got rid of that water weight. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses through PCT.

linuxjon

Awards
Glad to hear you are back on track and got rid of that water weight. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses through PCT.
Thanks. I don't think I'm all that suppressed, so I think (hope) pct is going to be a smooth process. Will keep on logging.

I'll say that as of now, I can definitely see progress from this cycle. My bi's and side delts have come up a little, I seem to be a bit more vascular, and strength has been good even dropping a few pounds. It's not the unrealistic gains I'd hoped for, but it's been solid.

Already decided I'm going to pct, take a break and pin test for my next cycle. Goal is to have my bench over 350 when I compete in the fall, so messing around with a slightly more aggressive PH or SARM cycle doesn't interest me as much.

linuxjon

Awards
Four days left in this cycle after today.

I'd say that overall, it was a pretty positive experience for my first cycle. Have felt pretty good the past couple of weeks. No real sides. Can tell I'm somewhat suppressed though- glad I'm going into PCT and not running longer.

Bi's definitely came way up over this eight (nine?) weeks. They were lagging far, far behind everything else. Now they actually stand out some, even cold and wearing a T-shirt. Feel like I've leaned out just a little bit.

Now I'm looking forward to planning my next run in June or July. I'm really torn between running Epi/Trest or going straight to test. But I have a little time to plan that out.

linuxjon

Awards
Took the last caps today. PCT starts tomorrow.

Progress pic from last night. No arm pump here at all:

Will upload a couple more "after" pics tomorrow, possibly.

Pretty happy with how it went. Definitely was NOT a cut, but more of a recomp. Which is totally fine. I realized that was going to be the case after I saw how the 4-Andro was hitting me. Will maintain through PCT, then do a short cut before starting my next cycle.

linuxjon

Awards
Took the time to do a poverty side-by-side. Not exactly the same pose, but close enough.

<<< before after >>>

Had an arm pump on the before shot too. Probably weighed 1-2lbs more on the left as well.