First injectible cycle

ericsb23

Awards
Hey guys been lifting for ten years now I'm 5'10 210 about 15% bf 28 years old i reached my genetic max and have so about 2 years ago i want to start competing on stage so i desided to run a test e only cycle for 12 weeks what should i expect gain also how much will i keep once i finish my pct

rockko

rockko

Awards
Your gains are very dependant on diet and your goals. Cutting down bf% or packing on weight. And kept gains weigh a lot on diet as well. How hard you continue to lift during and after pct. And what u use to pct. If you don't have a pct plan in mind you would lose probably everything

ericsb23

Awards
That's rockko good info I'm at around 15 % bf want to get to around 10 diet is great prepared 1 weeks worth of meal yesterday 3000 calories a day what do you recommend for pct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's rockko good info I'm at around 15 % bf want to get to around 10 diet is great prepared 1 weeks worth of meal yesterday 3000 calories a day what do you recommend for pct?
You have no PCT planned at all currently?
Research a SERM to run through PCT, clomid/nolva/torem

You will need to source that yourself

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As was said, what you gain and keep comes down to your efforts.

If you aim to drop 5% bodyfat you won't be gaining too much mass along the way but definitely have a big edge

rockko

rockko

Awards
Driven2lift is correct. Research is on you cause u can't come here just asking what to take and how much. Understand fully first what u could be putting in your body because serms are loaded with potential side's as well. Now what I would do would run hcg 4 weeks before cycle is over all the way up to my last hcg dose about 3-4 days prior to PCT. Pct not starting until 2-3 weeks after your last test e shot so u allow the long esters to subside. And all I use is Nolva after 20/20/10/10. Test is usually pretty easy to post cycle. But if u do or don't go the hcg route I would have an AI on hand incase u are prone to gyno. And research how to combat symptoms like gyno while on cycle so u are prepared.

rockko

rockko

Awards
I apologize for my essay length responses. I know u are asking here for direct info and I tried limiting the info too lol. But RESEARCH BROTHER. Study this and PCT a few more weeks at least until u got a solid grasp on the game. Your 28 so I got faith you will listen. Younger people get impatient and start pinning without knowledge and end up with b1tch tits

ericsb23

Awards
Ok thanks for the info bro yea i have the nolva on hand just wanted to know what's best i still have to research the hcg it's all a learning experience to me

rockko

rockko

Awards
You could just run with it if you got nolva on hand. I know plenty of guys who run test solo for 14 weeks that just pct with nolva. Most use clomid also or hcg before cycle ends than just nolva. But those are guys that already know they can recover fine without a lot of stuff because they get blood work and all that. Sometimes it's easier to get clomid than hcg. Because I bet wherever u got ur nolva u can also get clomid.

rockko

rockko

Awards
Personally though I would never even start a cycle unless I had everything on hand. KEEP extra A Is and ancillaries on hand incase ur body decides to do something u don't like. Heck KEEP a stock of proactive on hand incase of acne