Rate my 1st injectible cycle

papapugbear

Awards
Hello People
Nice to see this forums is kick ass!!!
So i Got 20ML of Primo Apex and 20ML of T350 Apex and Clen and PCT
I'm debating is i should split the gear into 2 cycle to keep sides to minimum or should i make it a one 12-16 week cycle.
My goal is to get clean muscle gain and shred fat as well as keep sides to minimum. Diet is in order and so is my work out routine
2 x 45 minutes bike rides to work and back and then 1 hours of gym mixed cardio and weights. :fool2::aargh:

10 weeks
1cc a week of t350
200cc of primo or should i start primo 4 weeks after i start t350? Am i going to bloat from 1cc of t350?

Osh

Awards
Primo is the safest steroid in regards to side effects. You should have no worries, especially at that dosage. Combine for the synergetic effect.

papapugbear

Awards
Thanks guys this board is so far the best one out of others ones i'm on. Lots of hate and flame on other forums .

So 1cc ot t350 and 1 cc of primo a week for 12 weeks would be primo for my 1st cycle? will there be any kind of sides such as bloat and etc...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know test e/c have long esters, but pinning 2x a week might be better as sides will be less because u will have more stable blood levels....just my opinion though

bloat is usually associated with test, but not everyone is the same. if ur concerned then pick up some arimidex or aromasin

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
350mg of test EW should not to give you much in the way of sides, but you never know..., you should have a serm and an A.I. on hand anyway.