2nd Cycle - smdz 2.0 & 4 andro

hoot72

Awards
I'm 43 yrs old at 198 lbs. Been lifting for 7 yrs straight now. Ran a smdz cycle last yr about this time with some decent gains. I bought 3 bottles of smdz 2.0 & 2 bottles of 4-andro before the ban. My diet is dead on! My meal plan is the same everyday. Thinking about bumping up the protein & carbs. I'm running about 2000 calories a day with 225 grams protein. I want to start tomorrow. Here is what I have put together with research on here & other sites. Tell me what you think & maybe dosage times

Weeks 1 - 6
Smdz 2.0 - 3 caps daily - 2 @ 7 am & 1 @ 7 pm
Anabolic matrix - 3 caps daily - spread out I guess?
Advanced cycle support - 3 caps daily - spread out too @ separate time

Weeks 3 - 6
4-andro - 4 caps daily - 2 @ 7 am & 2 @ 7 pm

Pct
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced cycle support - 3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Torem - ?MG per day

Weeks 10 - 12
E-control - 3 caps daily

So what do y all think?
Thanks in advance!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I believe torem is dosed 90/60/60/30 probably wrong

Last edited:

hoot72

Awards
OK... COOL! So move the anabolic matrix to my pct? I seen this on another post somewhere so I changed it up just a little. I used Torem last time with no problems so was gonna stick with that. I just want the most out of the cycle like everyone else and keep as much gains as possible!

hoot72

Awards
No other input? I guess there is not alot of traffic here anymore?
I guess I will just stick with the way I have itlaid out

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Move it to pct. Torem is fine. Nolva and clomid are the more popular seems though. Some people experience sides with clomid but nothing boosts test levels back faster

hoot72

Awards
Alright so I guess I will just use this as a log for other people needing info.
I found this cycle on a post from adrenolin on IML forums.
I started this past Monday so today is the 7th day on this cycle. It kicks in pretty fast. I have had some mild headaches already & some weird feelings in the lower abdomen. Other than that, have been a beast in the gym. Muscles feel alot harder. Today is meal prep day! I cook everything for the week. Below is my every day regimen:
5:15 am - 16 oz water with 3 tsp organic lemon juice, 5 g creatine, 2 g fish oil, 2 g cla then 30 mins Cardio
7:00 am - 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups spinach, 1 English muffin, 2 tbs natural peanut butter, 1 cup whole milk, 3 orange triad, 1 sdmz, 1 anabolic matrix
10:30 am - 6 oz flank steak, 8 oz sweet potato, 2 advance cycle support
12:00 pm - non stim preworkout, 5g creatine then 1 hr workout
1:30 pm - 2 scoops protein, 5 g creatine, 1 cup oats ground up to flour in protein, 3 g leucine
4:00 pm - 8 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli
7:00 pm - 6 oz fish, 1 cup green beans, 1 sdmz
9:30 pm - 3 orange triad, 5 g fish oil, 5 g cla, 1 gaba, 1 5-htp, 2 advance cycle support, 5 g glutamine, 2 anabolic matrix
10:00 pm - 1 cup no fat cottage cheese or Greek yogurt

On non training days, I drop the carbs, which is normally Saturday & sunday.
After this week, I am goin to add 2 4-andro to 7 am & 7 pm.
I do the normal heavy lifting routine. Chest - monday, legs & abs - tues, Shoulders - wed, back - thurs, arms - fri, then maybe some extra shoulders & back on weekend.
So far so good. In this meal plan, I bumped up calories 500 from my normal. I'm up 3 lbs so far. I gain weight very easy, just not in the right places. I hope that's different on this cycle. Looking to gain muscle of course and cutting some fat off midsection.
So does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good solid plan. Are you trying to bulk or recomp? You don't really have much carbs in the diet . If trying to stay lean as possible I like that you dropped your carbs on non lift days

hoot72

Awards
I would really like to bulk some but just trying to stay lean too. With my age & metabolism, I gain fat real easy in the wrong places... lol. I may bump my carbs up some more. Gonna watch the tape measure and see what happens! Thanks for the response! I will keep this updated to let ya know what I decide

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would invest in a gda. Slin max and slintensity have good reviews on here's. Burn 24 is another good one. Partition MD is good as well

hoot72

Awards
Well I figured out what is giving me the headaches -- Anabolic matrix. I looked back in my notes and I had problem with tribulis giving me headaches before. So I guess now I am going to try to just take 2 before bed and see what happens. I am also gonna do some research on the above mentioned items and give one of them a try. Thanks mjdel05 for suggesting them!

hoot72

Awards
Well today is the start of week 3 so I bumped up my smdz 2.0 to 2 pills in the morning and added the 4-andro which I am gonna do 2 am and 2 pm. I hope this is not too much pounding on my body!!! I have noticed over the past couple of days that my energy levels are dropping. Naps are really nice in the evenings and are almost a must. Not much ball shrinkage yet. They are not hanging as low but still there. I have started the normal back pumps and muscle aches but that is about it on the sides. So now this is my normal diet and supplement regimen:
5:15 am - 16 oz water with 3 tsp organic lemon juice, 5 g creatine, 2 g fish oil, 2 g cla then 30 mins Cardio
7:00 am - 5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups spinach, 1 English muffin, 2 tbs natural peanut butter, 1 cup whole milk, 3 orange triad, 2 sdmz, 2 4-andro
10:30 am - 7 oz flank steak, 8 oz sweet potato, 2 advance cycle support
12:00 pm - non stim preworkout, 5g creatine then 1 hr to 1hr & 1/2 workout
1:30 pm - 2 scoops protein, 5 g creatine, 1 cup oats ground up to flour in protein, 3 g leucine, 2 g cla
4:00 pm - 8 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli
7:00 pm - 6 oz fish, 1 cup green beans, 2 sdmz, 2 4-andro
9:30 pm - 3 orange triad, 3 g fish oil, 2 g cla, 1 gaba, 1 5-htp, 2 advance cycle support, 5 g glutamine, 2 anabolic matrix
10:00 pm - 1 cup no fat cottage cheese or Greek yogurt

I have also changed up my workout to get an extra day in.
mon - chest
tues - legs
wed - arms - bis and tris
thurs - back
fri - shoulders
sat - tris

Any input would be greatly appreciated! I hope I am goin in the right direction. I keep playing around with my protein, carbs and calories too. I am running about 2900 calories a day. I have gained 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Waist is getting smaller, traps are blowing up along with chest. Goin to work on arms more. My arms are long and hard to grow.
Have a great week! Bring on the GAINZ!!!

hoot72

Awards
Starting the 4th week! All I can say is WOW!!! I am addicted! How can I keep my muscles this full all of the time???????
I don't know if my skin can stretch any further! Everything is so tight! I am having the muscle aches and cramps. It is beginning to get more difficult to do cardio now. The muscles tighten up some much that they start cramping and hurting. So having to scale back on the intensity of my cardio this morning.
Other than that, everything is going good. My lifting is increasing in all lifts. My weight is up 11 lbs. I stay hungry all the time and I pee all the time. Spend all my time in the gym, bathroom and the kitchen. lol
I am also addicted to the feeling in the gym as well.....feel like a beast and don't want to leave.
Thanks for all the input! Yall have a great day!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats the downfall when starting pct...

hoot72

Awards
What's up hvactech? Haven't seen you around in a while. Talked to you a good while back.
So you saying starting pct the muscles will loose the fullness?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's up hvactech? Haven't seen you around in a while. Talked to you a good while back.
So you saying starting pct the muscles will loose the fullness?
they will start to lose the fullness over time, the feeling on cycle is un comparable to anything ive tried outside of cycling... Tr3n had me sooo full even in a carb deficiency, thats partly the addiction to cycling

hoot72

Awards
I hear ya! I already trying to figure out what my next cycle is going to be. I have a trip planned for April 18th. I was hoping they would stay full and tight til then. I have 3 more weeks to go on cycle.

hoot72

Awards
Things are still goin strong. Amazing gains! Back pumps are gone now with an increase in taurine. Already looking for another cycle. Looking at Anabolic Trinity..... any info or suggestions or reviews?

hoot72

Awards
Ok... just finished my 5th week on cycle. Everything has been going real well until this weekend. Strength gains are way up. Bench went from 225 to 275 on working set. Deadlier up to 365. Weight is up 14 lbs. But this weekend I have flu like symptons. Don't know it is just pollen which is very high right now. Ache all over, getting flush feeling all over, congestion in chest & head. Trying to take otc stuff to combat it. Gotta push through for 1 more week! Wth is up?

hoot72

Awards
Well... still fighting sinusitis but still eating like a horse & pushing through at the gym. Just not as intense of workouts that I hoped for due to hard to keep up with my breathing. I run out of breathe real quick. Anyways, thinking bout changing my pct. I'm still gonna use comid but gonna use AD-3 with it & drop e-control. Any opinions?

hoot72

Awards
Alright... 6 week cycle is over & a good success I believe. Started serm today... man! Clomid is nasty! So far, very happy with the gains. Now time to see how much I can keep.... Happy Easter everyone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4