Advise

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
So I'm 24 years old been lifting weights my whole life on and off of different supplements through the years nothing ever seems to work. Iv always wanted to try steroids. Iv done some research and read a lot of forums, you guys all seem to know what you are talking about. You all started somewhere not knowing anything about gear just like I am now. So just looking for some tips like what a good first cycle would be and first and foremost where would I even get my hands on some. I come from an area where not a lot of guys do it so I can't really find that buddy in the gym willing to hook me up,and if I did he wouldn't admit to being on the juice anyway. I'm 5"11 230lbs and about 18%bf. I need to lean out and stack in some more muscle. And before anyone says anything about nutrition and cardio I'll tell you my eating couldn't be cleaner and screw cardio. Lifting weights will burn the same calories. So anybody willing to give me some help here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm 24 years old been lifting weights my whole life on and off of different supplements through the years nothing ever seems to work. Iv always wanted to try steroids. Iv done some research and read a lot of forums, you guys all seem to know what you are talking about. You all started somewhere not knowing anything about gear just like I am now. So just looking for some tips like what a good first cycle would be and first and foremost where would I even get my hands on some. I come from an area where not a lot of guys do it so I can't really find that buddy in the gym willing to hook me up,and if I did he wouldn't admit to being on the juice anyway. I'm 5"11 230lbs and about 18%bf. I need to lean out and stack in some more muscle. And before anyone says anything about nutrition and cardio I'll tell you my eating couldn't be cleaner and screw cardio. Lifting weights will burn the same calories. So anybody willing to give me some help here.
Well, you've got the wrong attitude about diet/training so that's a bad start. Eating what "couldn't be cleaner" is not the only thing about a diet. You need to know how many calories are going into your body vs how many you need, how your body reacts to difference macro splits, etc etc. No steroid or supplement will outwork the wrong diet (doesn't even have to be a"bad" diet, just the wrong one for you, at that time)

From your stats, it sounds like you just want an "easy way out". Running an steroid at a higher bf (above 12) increases the risk and potentially the severity of the sides exponentially. Higher bf comes with other hormonal issues in and of itself so adding exogenous things and then coming off of them will throw another wrench into an already broken machine.

My suggestion: begin tinkering (seriously) with your diet and training program to lose some fat. While you're learning optimal nutrition and training for your body, read up on steroids. The sides, the potential risks, etc etc. Then make an informed decison about what compounds look best (should you still be ready to go ahead). Read up endlessly about those compounds. How people ran them, doses, ancillaries, sides, pct, etc etc. Once you're down to a low bf, you should have also gained a significant knowledge (and hopefully respect) for the use of a steroid. Then come here with a proposed cycle layout and we can help you tinker it to make it as good as possible for your first run.

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Great advise! I guess I wasn't specific enough by saying my diet "couldn't be cleaner" I keep track of everything that goes into my body when dieting, im on a strict 2000 calorie diet, a trainer goes over my macros every week to make sure my numbers are consistent and exactly what they should be for me to be shredding body fat. Iv been patient and hitting my numbers everyday for the last year and a half and nothing has changed,and that's a fact proved by measurements every 6months. I'm at a lose and my nutrition consultant I believe is too. I only consider steroids because I know people have dropped a significant % in body fat and gained lbs of muscle being on a certain stack. And that's exactly what I'm looking for,to drop body fat and gain muscle. Not a "easy way out"when Iv put blood sweat in tears into my diet and training and nothing is changing. Some may say well you aren't doing something right. But I'm doing everything I can.

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
And I may not have done all the research possible but what I have researched I haven't heard of it being out of the question for someone to be on steriods because their body % is too high. Plenty of College football players are on the stuff and hardly any of those guys are 10-12%bf. But you seem to know your stuff so I'll trust your opinion I guess.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great advise! I guess I wasn't specific enough by saying my diet "couldn't be cleaner" I keep track of everything that goes into my body when dieting, im on a strict 2000 calorie diet, a trainer goes over my macros every week to make sure my numbers are consistent and exactly what they should be for me to be shredding body fat. Iv been patient and hitting my numbers everyday for the last year and a half and nothing has changed,and that's a fact proved by measurements every 6months. I'm at a lose and my nutrition consultant I believe is too. I only consider steroids because I know people have dropped a significant % in body fat and gained lbs of muscle being on a certain stack. And that's exactly what I'm looking for,to drop body fat and gain muscle. Not a "easy way out"when Iv put blood sweat in tears into my diet and training and nothing is changing. Some may say well you aren't doing something right. But I'm doing everything I can.
You've been paying someone for a year and a half for NO RESULTS???!!! I would fire that person within a month of no results. That's insane. I literally cannot comprehend this scenario ha. You may be working your tail off, but it really is "you aren't doing something right".

If your not losing weight/fat based on your diet, then its wrong. its as simple as that. Its literally physics. you eat enough, you stay the same; you eat below, you lose; too much, you gain.

As for the football player comment... you do realize that most of those guys are being looked after by professional medical and other personnel 99% of the time. They get every second of care they need, probably access to some quality materials that laymen can't etc. On top of that, many of them are not healthy as well as have serious issues later in life due to the poor choices.

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Lol no. luckily he is doing nutrition consults for me once a week free of charge. I wouldn't pay a dime for no results after a month either. To let you know how serious I am about my diet/training. Iv honestly debated getting some blood work done to see if I have thyroid imbalance or something.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol no. luckily he is doing nutrition consults for me once a week free of charge. I wouldn't pay a dime for no results after a month either. To let you know how serious I am about my diet/training. Iv honestly debated getting some blood work done to see if I have thyroid imbalance or something.
So what changes have you made to your diet to try to fix this?

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
I eat 3 meals a day (morning,afternoon,post workout) and 2 small meals in between.

My daily calorie intake is anywhere from 1700-2000 a day

Macros
Protein-200g
Fat-50g
Carbs-150-200g
And I try to get about 40-50g of fibre in a day.
Other than a "few" beers on the weekend and maybe a cheat meal on Weekend those numbers are pretty consistent.
I don't do a lot of cardio but I do somewhat high intensity weight lifting 5 days a week. Not sure what else I can do.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I eat 3 meals a day (morning,afternoon,post workout) and 2 small meals in between.

My daily calorie intake is anywhere from 1700-2000 a day

Macros
Protein-200g
Fat-50g
Carbs-150-200g
And I try to get about 40-50g of fibre in a day.
Other than a "few" beers on the weekend and maybe a cheat meal on Weekend those numbers are pretty consistent.
I don't do a lot of cardio but I do somewhat high intensity weight lifting 5 days a week. Not sure what else I can do.
you didn't answer my question though... that's all good info, but it doesn't work. What have you changed?

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
Haha Iv changed nothing. Still doing that. What do you suggest I change

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
The one thing I did try was eat the same foods just cut my carbs completely. Somewhat of a keto diet. That didn't change a thing other than always wanting to eat more. I recently just did a advocare 10 day cleanse to try and flush all the toxins and reset my metabolism. Lost about 7 lbs which isn't much. So now I'm back at the same diet I stated above

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha Iv changed nothing. Still doing that. What do you suggest I change
You do know that the definition of insanity is literally "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The one thing I did try was eat the same foods just cut my carbs completely. Somewhat of a keto diet. That didn't change a thing other than always wanting to eat more. I recently just did a advocare 10 day cleanse to try and flush all the toxins and reset my metabolism. Lost about 7 lbs which isn't much. So now I'm back at the same diet I stated above
Change your calories, change your macros, change your meal composition, timing anything. Just do something!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
booneman77 is right about everything he said.

To heal a nasty rotator cuff tear in my shoulder, I did an Deca cycle with 25%+ bf-and while already doing my first cycle , I spiced it up with Test-E and a Dbol-kick-start.
It did not go well.
Main problem were too much stress on the liver, causing lethargy and overall feeling ill. Second problem was aromatase. In fatter people test converts more readily into estrogen, it forced me to fiddle around with anastrozole, causing an hormonal roller coaster, because I never got the dosage right. PCT went fairly well afterwards, but gains were compromised due to shi**y workout- and not eating enough while lethargic.

If you want to try "chemical help", against our advise, you could look into Cardarine (GW-501516) and Ostarine, while on a good recomp diet, it helped me to shed fat and build some muscle at the same time.
But it has its risks.

Cheers, HG

alts

Awards
treadmill, jumper on, highest incline, at a decent pace.

Do 10 mins 1 day. Next day do 15. Next day do 20. Work up to 30 minutes. Do everyday. Look at mirror in 1 month. Say hole ****

castIron09

castIron09

Awards
treadmill, jumper on, highest incline, at a decent pace.

Do 10 mins 1 day. Next day do 15. Next day do 20. Work up to 30 minutes. Do everyday. Look at mirror in 1 month. Say hole ****
Haha sounds fairly easy but I'm sure it's not. Seems like a nice post workout cool down. I'm going to try this and see if your right!! Thanks!