First test cypionate cycle

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Getting ready to start my first cycle using test cypionate 200. I was instructed to inject 1cc twice a week. Is this best or would pyramiding it be a better coarse of action. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long do you plan on running? Do you have an AI on hand?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this... What's your PCT like? Just want to make sure you have everything ready.

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Plan on running 12 weeks then 12 weeks off before next cycle. Using dim during cycle to regulate estrogen levels and using testosterone gel and think booster for pct

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Sorry the booster with team gel for pct. Can't get clomid or nova for pct as it requires prescription. Any suggestion for pct that I would be able to get

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone gel is not a proper part of a pct. If you are using that, you are still introducing exogenous testosterone into your body and not recovering. Which is the idea of pct. You need to get a SERM, Clomid or Nolva. And run either of those with a test booster. A natural test booster, not more testosterone.

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Ok is there anything over the counter like clomid or nova.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing otc. Either Research Chem form or Pharma. If and when you get one, this would be your dose of each:

If Clomid 50/50/25/25/25

If Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

I prefer DAA as a test booster. 3g/day for 6 weeks has always worked well for me. Look into SNS DAA. Also check out Olympus Labs LJ100 to run alongside it to get that libido cranking in pct.

As for your cycle dosing. If you are feeling good and E is under control, ramp it up a little starting week 6 or so. 250mg twice a week.

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Thanks have put in slot of hard work looking for a boost. But is daunting a lot to know first time around. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and time want to do it right or not at all. I heard dim was good pct if nova or clomid we're not attainable.

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Dim is a natural suppliment (diindolylmeth) regulates estrogen and raises natural t levels everywhere I have read or anyone I talk to basically said Works as good or better than nova or clomid

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing with Nolva and Clomid, SERMs, is that they don't necessarily regulate estrogen. They keep it from binding to receptors in breast tissue, which of course causes gyno. So ideally in pct, you run an AI and a SERM to keep E low and keep what E is present from binding. Now Clomid does also raise HPTA function greatly as well as it's SERM effect. Nolva does as well, just not to the effect of Clomid.

I just don't know anything of that compound to tell you it is good enough to use as an AI or not. Not proven like Arimidex or Aromasin.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Won't be as good as clomid or nolva as they do different things. You NEED a SERM

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my suggested cycle layout.

Weeks 1-12:
Test Cyp 400-500mg/week
Adex .5mg every 3rd day

PCT starting at week 14 (2 weeks after last Cyp injection):
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
DAA 3g/day for 6 weeks
Adex .5mg e3d weeks 14-16, e4d weeks 16-18

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Any links of reputable places to aquire adex clomid and daa

ironassassin

ironassassin

Awards
Thanks for all the help it really is a brotherhood in the fitness world

Viking23

Awards
So you can't get a seem because of no prescription but you can get gear? If you don't have a serm don't cycle. And if you don't have an A.I. don't cycle IMO.