Anastrozole as only SERM in PCT?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just asking this because nolva/torem/closed are the common ones, but a buddy got an Arimidex prescription, and I was wondering if using that would be suitable for PCT along with test boost, ai, and Cort control?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It can be added, but you need a serm also.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Just asking this because nolva/torem/closed are the common ones, but a buddy got an Arimidex prescription, and I was wondering if using that would be suitable for PCT along with test boost, ai, and Cort control?
Anastrozole is not a serm..... that should answer the Q :)

have tamox and or clomid for PCT. after cycle AI should not really be needed in pct since hormones should have mostly cleared beforestarting pct,,

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Damn, totally thought it was a SERM. Thanks guys! Close call. He was prescribed it after he had his levels checked post PCT and both his test and est were super physiological, his est much more though. I just assumed it was a Serm because of that.

You're saying SERM, test booster, Cort control is good for PCT? And you could probably just get away with DAA and Nolva?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn, totally thought it was a SERM. Thanks guys! Close call. He was prescribed it after he had his levels checked post PCT and both his test and est were super physiological, his est much more though. I just assumed it was a Serm because of that.

You're saying SERM, test booster, Cort control is good for PCT? And you could probably just get away with DAA and Nolva?
It's not about what you can get away with, it's about doing the job right and what will give you the most optimal recovery. This pct is just that

Nolva
20/20/10/10

(Optional) clomid
50/50/25/25

cel Pct Assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

Something to maintain muscle and size gained on cycle
Osta or Xgels

And if you're running tren its important you run inhibit p.

And an AI is sometimes needed

This is bulletproof IMO :)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
It's not about what you can get away with, it's about doing the job right and what will give you the most optimal recovery. This pct is just that

Nolva
20/20/10/10

(Optional) clomid
50/50/25/25

cel Pct Assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

Something to maintain muscle and size gained on cycle
Osta or Xgels

And if you're running tren its important you run inhibit p.

And an AI is sometimes needed

This is bulletproof IMO :)
Awesome, thanks mate. It looks like what I would have planned, but with a few changes. Good thinking with the x-gels. I did some more research on Arimidex and found out some pretty interesting stuff, definitely not what I'm looking for in PCT though.