Log: Olympus Labs EP15TANE

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first log and my only previous "experience" was with hdrol about 3 years ago.

Starting Stats: 28, 5'11", 180 lbs, ~15% bf
Goal: Recomp. I would love to be 185-190@10% though I'm pretty sure that won't happen in this cycle.

6 week cycle

EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
LGI damage control 6/6/6/6/6/6
Taurine 5g pre workout
Animal Pak 1 per day
Fish Oil 6 per day

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
Animal Pak
Fish Oil

Training routine:
Mon-Chest, Tris, Shoulders (light)
Tues-Legs
Wed-Back & Bis
Thurs-Shoulders (heavy), bench (high weight/low rep), Tris (light)
Fri-Front Squats, Deadlifts, Heavy Shrugs
Sat & Sun-Rest

Let's Rock!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Today was my second workout after popping the first dose of epi. Nothing to note yet.

Had a solid shoulder/chest workout today. Hopefully I can turn these shoulders to boulders!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in! Good luck!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for those gains!!!!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
My appetite seems to be higher. I actually hope it stays that way, it'll make it easier to eat a surplus.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 182 this morning which I'm not necessarily calling gaining 2 pounds yet bc I've been fluctuating between 178-182 for a while.

Did front squats, deads, and heavy shrugs along with some other peripheral lifts worked in today. I work out first thing in the morning so it's been tough to find the energy to get going with no stimmed pre however once I get going I'm good.

Looking forward to this kicking in next week.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Apparently it is having some effect on me already. Just checked my BP and it was 145/80. Last time I checked it pre epi it was 120/75. This high reading was using the machine at cvs that goes around your bicep. Sometimes these are somewhat high due to my arm being too big for the machine, but it is still elevated.

I know most guys see an initial spike before it levels out. Would that initial spike be in 3 days typically? It'll def scare me a little if it climbs more.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should level out soon but keep monitoring your BP.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Rest day today. About to destroy a massive stack of pancakes for breakfast.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Well, I hate to say it but I think I'm ready to pull the plug on the cycle. Yesterday was a bad day for me with blood pressure and I still have a headache this morning. Needless to say I guess I have sensitive blood pressure. I've only been on 4 days so I have plenty enough to try it again down the road. I'm going to keep taking the damage control plus add some extra Hawthorne berry until my bp comes back to normal.

Haven't decided yet, but next time maybe I'll over pre load Hawthorne berry and ala for 6-8 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I hate to say it but I think I'm ready to pull the plug on the cycle. Yesterday was a bad day for me with blood pressure and I still have a headache this morning. Needless to say I guess I have sensitive blood pressure. I've only been on 4 days so I have plenty enough to try it again down the road. I'm going to keep taking the damage control plus add some extra Hawthorne berry until my bp comes back to normal.

Haven't decided yet, but next time maybe I'll over pre load Hawthorne berry and ala for 6-8 weeks.
Damn, sorry to hear that...

CoQ10 may help with blood pressure too.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
The damage control has CoQ10 in it also. Took BP today and it was 140/86. Still high but nothing to be overly concerned with at this point. Didn't dose epi today. I really want to rock this cycle but I'm really on the fence right now. That being, I feel that if I'm in the fence I should be conservative and not go through with it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could stop the cycle now, no need to do PCT after 4 days.

Then pick up serious amount of bulk CoQ10, hawthorne and celery seed extract for your next cycle!

Reactions: CT3

Mystere3

Awards
1) you should buy a blood pressure meter and take your bp at home after laying quietly for at least 3 minutes. Use the cuff around your forearm if the bicep cuff is tight.

2) sides are part of taking steroids. If you can't deal with them you shouldn't be cycling.