Test E, EQ cycle

DocBouts

Awards
I'm 24 been lifting off and on since 14. Eat pretty clean I'm 5'10" 220lbs 16% bf bench 405 squat 500 and dead 455 this is my second cycle I'm planing on
1-18 test e 600mg (mon/thurs)
1-16 eq 600mg (mon/thurs)
20-22 clomid 100mg ed
22-24 clomid 50mg ed
20-22 nolva 40mg ed
22-24 nolva 20mg ed
1-24 adex .25mg eod
My goal is to get lean with a huge boost in my cardio
Any one see the need to make changes?

T boy

T boy

Awards
Maybe start with prop to get test in faster and drop it after 2-3 weeks. So e and p together and then just e. Could lower test to 400 a week as you'll still see size at that but less bloating and try to limit adex as it is a pretty harsh drug. You had a go on EQ before?

DocBouts

Awards
No but have heard/read a lot about the rbc and cardio effects which I'm looking for

T boy

T boy

Awards
For cardio and RBC the best would be EPO. No anabolic advantage but for endurance and RBC it's top notch.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you're not going to get a huge boost in your cardio with EQ.

use ECA if you're looking for something like a little zip.

why are you trying to get a boost in your cardio? so you get lean?

DocBouts

Awards
Yea so I get leaner, my 5 mile time goes down and just have better endurance. I have to do a lot of endurance work in my job

T boy

T boy

Awards
Winstrol is an option. RBC goes up and with that endurance will follow plus it will lean you out. Ben Johnson was on that in 88 when he got busted! But EPO is the one for endurance.

DocBouts

Awards
I'm sure I can read more on it but how would you add EPO to my test e and eq cycle?

T boy

T boy

Awards
I wouldn't add that. EQ and EPO both increase your RBC so I'd keep it to EPO only or EQ and test. I just don't think you'll see huge increases to your endurance on that.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add that. EQ and EPO both increase your RBC so I'd keep it to EPO only or EQ and test. I just don't think you'll see huge increases to your endurance on that.
or death

T boy

T boy

Awards
To be fair for adding some size the cycle is solid. It was just the cardio bit that threw me!

DocBouts

Awards
I read that eq adds rbc so in turn helps with cardio. I'm not trying to get big just cut some fat and build lean muscle

T boy

T boy

Awards
I'd say shorter maybe better? Like an 8 week prop and a little tren maybe.

Mystere3

Awards
Gw 50156 is the best thing I've seen for endurance.

DocBouts

Awards
Can you send me a place to get it and a good site on how to cycle it. Also is it something I can stack with my other **** I plan on taking. I'm reading up on it now but if you got legit sites...

DocBouts

Awards
Can you hook me up with some sites to buy it and how to cycle it? I'm looking it up too but if you have legit sites that would be cool. I like what I've read about it so far

Mystere3

Awards
You can use it with the other stuff you're taking. I'm not allowed to mention sources here.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
OP your cycle was fine EXCEPT adex in pct. Don't use it with nolva they don't play nice. No need for AI in pct with nolva honestly. You'll see a boost in cardio. Nothing crazy but it'll help. There's no reason to change anything except the adex.

T boy

T boy

Awards
Doesn't do dick to be honest. You'll have higher blood pressure and be gaining muscle mass from the cycle so you won't see improvements in aerobic performance. Still a proven cycle for some nice lean gains though; just keep your diet clean!!!

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
If it were me I'd drop test way down, trt levels and let the eq do more work. I'd also add var last 6-8 weeks bridging into pct and Osta into pct as well. GW is a good compound. I've used it quite a bit with good results.