my cut stack from my stash

rphash49

Awards
I've got a few thing in my stash that I've been wanting to run. Currently on a natty cut cycle so I don't expect to much. Got to get shredded for the summer! Ok here is the stack:

Trenazone 1.5ml ED for 6 weeks
LGI-Furuza 300mg ED for 6 weeks
Hdrol 75mg for 6 weeks
PN epiandrohard(beta) 480mg ED/6weeks

First time using furuza so I'm pretty excited. Sh1t was expensive.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I like it a lot. Furuza is the sh;t to. You have to dose it high, like you are. It really seemed to target my stomach fat. Good luck with the run.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Looks good, I got 2 bottles of the beta batch too so I'm excited to try it. Will probably run it alongside PP Tbol for 6-7 weeks. Enjoy the run and get all cut up!

rphash49

Awards
Looks good, I got 2 bottles of the beta batch too so I'm excited to try it. Will probably run it alongside PP Tbol for 6-7 weeks. Enjoy the run and get all cut up!
I've been disappointed in every stano clone since I used androhard v3 so I hope it comes close

rphash49

Awards
I like it a lot. Furuza is the sh;t to. You have to dose it high, like you are. It really seemed to target my stomach fat. Good luck with the run.
Nice! Trying to get my pre-bulk ab definition back. What dose and how long did you use it?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Nice! Trying to get my pre-bulk ab definition back. What dose and how long did you use it?
I ran it at 200mg everyday. I cut on it for 6 weeks. It seemed to raise my BP alittle but nothing else major.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I've been disappointed in every stano clone since I used androhard v3 so I hope it comes close
Stano is fine as long as diet matches, I don't think it works very well with excess calories. It has to be dosed high to see anything, I started at 800 and jumped to 1000 pretty quick. I'm hopeful for this beta batch, we shall see...,