TinyGuy (Nick's) Prohormone winter bulk journey

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    not bad dude .
    Nice vid
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Spotter was pretty funny.
    Thanks guys, i had to edit that in i laughed when i watched it. I want to hit 205, i think i could hit it 1 rep but gonna wait until i get 185 x 5 or maybe 2 sets of 5.

Today is a rest day, tomorrow is squat day!!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Crushed 265 x 5 today on squats for a PR!! Form just keeps getting better and better, my upper/lower back is LOCKED in now. I just need to get more tension through my legs now and the only thing moving will be the bar!!
    Hit 315 x 5 on deadlifts for 1 set after as well. Double overhand Going to go for 325 the workout after my next squat session. give myself about 8-10 days between deads.
    BW @ 215

I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

3. Did some Back today body weight at 213Lbs
    Chins: BW x 6,8,10,12,12,10 Tried a pyramid style rep scheme. Pretty much hit the same reps as last workout with 4 less sets.
    Barbell Shrugs w/straps: 275 x 20, failure, failure. The 2 sets to failure were COMPLETE failure like i couldn't even shrug at all anymore. sore as ****!!
    Body Weight Rows: 2 sets to failure

This simple session was killer, considering i deadlifted yesterday i figured this would be all i need and i may even consider taking a day off after a squat AND deadlift session. Legs feel pretty good today no soreness yet, but we will see how tomorrow goes...

4. Lol ...sounds like you kicked your own ass today. The numbers on the shrugs were crazy dude! How much longer on cycle you got left?

5. Oh yea & congrats on your new PR on squats. Nice job Nick

6. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Lol ...sounds like you kicked your own ass today. The numbers on the shrugs were crazy dude! How much longer on cycle you got left?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Oh yea & congrats on your new PR on squats. Nice job Nick
    I think i am like 1-1.5 weeks left, to be honest right now i am just starting to see some visual result. My body has without a doubt grown, i think i would of been better suited with methylsten or something along those lines. Next cycle will be a straight bulk huge strength at all cost setup with me being in straight gluttony the entire time haha. Man straps on shrugs made it so much easier, i had literally 2x the reps in me! 275 was heavy but manageable while 315 just sucked and my range of motion wasn't much so i stayed lighter. I am sore as **** right now! Taking tomorrow off as traps are heavily involved in benching for me and they seem to get pulled or something when i bench because of my arch and pulling my shoulders down super hard.

Thanks!! The PR felt so solid i am not even sore from it either, i am definitely seeing 275 x 5 coming next workout, as long as i take my time warming up.

7. In the last video your chest looked way bigger (stuck out more) even tho you had a shirt on. & dude your not even shaking any more during your squats. I'm no where near your strength but I can totally see your improvement along the way. Killer

8. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    In the last video your chest looked way bigger (stuck out more) even tho you had a shirt on. & dude your not even shaking any more during your squats. I'm no where near your strength but I can totally see your improvement along the way. Killer
    Dude i am locking it in, like i try to squeeze my entire back together like i am doing a pull down squeezing as hard as possible and stick my but out/arch my back is what locks it all together. Thanks for noticing i am without a doubt feeling better on them, and man don't worry about it you will blast past me if you just stay consistent and work hard! I am doing bench today, my goal is 195-205 x 5!

9. Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'm a few years older than you & past my prime , but still hanging
    Just got myself a couple bottles of Trenstane.... Gonna start my 2nd cycle ever & first double stack ever here in a few weeks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'm a few years older than you & past my prime , but still hanging Just got myself a couple bottles of Trenstane.... Gonna start my 2nd cycle ever & first double stack ever here in a few weeks.
    Are you going to log it?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Are you going to log it?
    Absolutely for sure. I will log everything I cycle on this site every time so that I may help people here the way they've helped me

12. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Absolutely for sure. I will log everything I cycle on this site every time so that I may help people here the way they've helped me
    Very cool! When are you starting?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Very cool! When are you starting?
    I'm looking at starting on February 3rd-7th in that week hopefully. I'm so ready now tho.

14. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    I'm looking at starting on February 3rd-7th in that week hopefully. I'm so ready now tho.
    I will definitely follow along
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

15. I will follow it too man! This is the first time since i started training i actually understand that the basics work and work really well. Once i get my starting position for deadlift a little better than i am 100% confident i am pretty good for some decent gains in strength.

Hit 195 x 5 and 200 x 4 on bench today!! Both are PR's, i should have saved myself for 200 x 5 i would of gotten it.. Did 2 sets of slow dips then called it a day!

16. Congrats on the PR's! There are always more to come, that's the beauty of it.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats on the PR's! There are always more to come, that's the beauty of it.
    Thanks man, oh yeah i am gonna milk PR's every session until i hit a wall then deload for a week and try again which will probably break me through it

18. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks man, oh yeah i am gonna milk PR's every session until i hit a wall then deload for a week and try again which will probably break me through it
    That's a great approach.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

19. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's a great approach.
    So far so good, just figure i would keep it as simple as possible! 275 squat tomorrow is MINE.

Also if i still stall after a deload i am going to switch to 3 sets of 3 and milk that too

20. Wasn't feeling absolutely 100% but i still hit 275 x 3, then a set of 2. considering how i felt this went really good. Not going to be deadlifting heavy on the same day as squatting heavy anymore. Did some practice pulls with 135 after this too, bodyweight is 217 almost done with this cycle.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Wasn't feeling absolutely 100% but i still hit 275 x 3, then a set of 2. considering how i felt this went really good. Not going to be deadlifting heavy on the same day as squatting heavy anymore. Did some practice pulls with 135 after this too, bodyweight is 217 almost done with this cycle. YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPPd3Tovoi4&feature=yo utu.be
    How much time is left on the cycle?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    How much time is left on the cycle?
    Technically 5 days but i am thinking about running it longer to be honest i am starting to see results right now, carbopol does slow down the PH and half life and my guess was right the company made them like that so you can run it longer without harsh sides of all the ph's hitting at once. If this stuff didn't have carbopol in it i would be losing my mind probably 2-3 weeks in haha. Going to see if i can nab another bottle!

I am training back today as well, gonna add some weight to my chins

23. Hell yeah dude . Snatch up another bottle and extend yor cycle longer. You look like your running strong. And your weighing 217??? Monster!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Hell yeah dude . Snatch up another bottle and extend yor cycle longer. You look like your running strong. And your weighing 217??? Monster!!
    I have one coming! Hope it gets here before thursday, i am 216 today but dude i am getting lean this is crazy.

Did Weighted Chins, T-Bar Rows and Barbell Shrugs today
    Weighted Chins: +15 x 6, +20 x 6, +25 x 5, +30 x 5. +20-30 are PR's never been this strong on chins, on my bw warm up i was pulling the bar below my chest!
    Heavy T-Bar Row: 3p x 5, 4p x 5(smaller rom but controlled) 3p25 x 5, 3p x 5
    Barbell Shrugs: 295 x 10, 10

Got videos of the t bar and chins will get it up later of my top sets

25. Nice, the log extends!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

26. I forgot to add i did some weighted leg raises on those towers that you support yourself by your elbows. I don't let my legs go all the way down.
    Leg Raises 10lb Dumbbell held with feet x 8 x 3 sets
    Cable Rope Crunches: 80 x 8, 100 x 8 Was really surprised how strong i was on all these. Really want to improve my lifts and everyone says make sure you hammer that core hard!

27. Starting to make some better videos for you all

28. F**kn cool! It's like I'm there in the gym. Your doing great , I love the weighted pull ups. You gave me some new ideas & great choice of music btw!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWkulJGBhQc Starting to make some better videos for you all
    You videos are killer! Is there ever anyone at your gym? Not sure if I asked you this but how do you edit your videos? I have an iPhone and didn't know if there was a good app or what?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

30. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    F**kn cool! It's like I'm there in the gym. Your doing great , I love the weighted pull ups. You gave me some new ideas & great choice of music btw!!
    Thanks!! I tried to make it to the best of my ability, i should of faded the music in at the beginning. I could start doing different angles too, i have lots of ideas. Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You videos are killer! Is there ever anyone at your gym? Not sure if I asked you this but how do you edit your videos? I have an iPhone and didn't know if there was a good app or what?
    Dude thanks! Yeah it depends on the time but 90% of the time it's almost empty when i go train, i edit my videos with the windows live movie maker. I am learning more and more how to use it, pretty simple but i like it!

Was supposed to do incline but i felt like i could kill flat bench again. Ended up hitting a **** ton of PR's i guess i should just focus on the movement i want to improve on!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winter Bulk Time! Cycle plan
    By bpmartyr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 02:21 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:25 AM
  4. The annual winter bulk