1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Overhead Press/Barbell Shrugs/Floor Press: 214Lbs BW
    Overhead Press: 70 x 10 x 10, 4 sets were 60 seconds rest and the others were 90 seconds, it felt sooo light the first sets i couldn't help myself but by the 9th set i was DYING LOL
    Barbell Shrugs Double Overhand Grip: 155 x 10 x 10, 60 seconds rest. Should of started 165 but still good.
    Floor Press with Pause: 135 x 8,8,8 140 x 8

Floor press felt really goofy, pretty sure my form wasn't the best but i really liked how the exercise felt. I struggle mid point so this is PERFECT for me. Plus it doesn't kill my shoulder so i have a way to improve my bench on my 2nd pressing day.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

So today was squat 10x10, i tried 160 and was SOOOOOO CLOSE, got 8 sets the last two i broke up into sets of 3-4 reps with 30 seconds rest. I was so fatigued that i could NOT feel my legs. Literally didn't know what i was squatting down to but every single rep was below parallel. I am sticking with 160 for next session, this **** if CRAZY. Had some guy try to tell me it wasn't hard, laughed in his face told him to go try it. Guarantee he'll half squat anyways since everyone's ego is up their ass. GVT will humble the hell out of you.
    BW today was 215Lbs!
    Squat: 160 x 10 x 8 sets then 2 sets were made up of 3-4 reps 30 seconds rest until i hit 20 more reps, this technically was the same but it allowed me to focus on form on those last reps where everything breaks down. So almost like 60-70 seconds rest instead of 90 so maybe it was actually harder... LOL
    Got a video of me on my 6th set, i was wiped out even at this point but still grinded em out, It's hard to tell but i could NOT breath and i was dry heaving after the 4-5th sets. I feel so happy i finished this today!!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

213Lbs today, strength is starting to go up!
    Back/Row Day 10 x 10 (90 second rest)
    115 x 10 x 10 did these with 3-4 second negatives, will do this with rows until i need to move the bar faster to get better lat/back stimulation. Next workout i am going to cut my rest periods to 45 seconds, essentially doubling the amount of work done. So far when i increase the weight it is just too much, all that volume adds up really really fast. Intensity is defined as higher % of 1rm or more work done in less time. I am aiming for more work less time! Back is actually growing lats are popping out more.
    Chin Ups: BW x 12,12,10. PR on these the first set i could of gotten 14. I might actually rotate these to 10x10 once i hit 20 reps!!

So strength is definitely going up, i am looking a little bigger too. Let the games begin!
    I am contemplating 3 days on 1 day off, mainly to let me heal up for squats because they destroy me. This training style is no joke!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Nice dude. Still looking good. Your form looks much better as well even for your 6th set. I love them little vids. Keep em coming. You don't ever use a belt?
    I think your gym is cool ... I never see anyone there, nice and private
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Nice dude. Still looking good. Your form looks much better as well even for your 6th set. I love them little vids. Keep em coming. You don't ever use a belt?
    I think your gym is cool ... I never see anyone there, nice and private
    Well i found that "sweet spot" for my upper back tightness and that probably helped a lot too! Glad you enjoy them man i will keep them coming. I don't use a belt at all, just never have. I love working there it's a real old school atmosphere everyone works hard, it's not usually too busy either!

I also have a key so i can even go after hours if i wanted
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That gym does look really cool! A key! Even better
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Okay i started conservatively with bench since i have had shoulder/elbow issues with it. With that said, i REALLY enjoyed my session today!!
    Bench 105 x 10 x 10 with 90 seconds rest, Grip with middle finger on rings and brought the bar a little higher. Felt really good to be honest i can "press in a straight line" better from this position and have no pain at all unless i lockout HARD which i avoid. 10x10 is going to improve my bench form drastically and blow my chest up for sure!
    Barbell Shrugs: 165 x 10 x 10 with 60 seconds rest felt strong, gonna go up to 175 next session my grip strength is improving.
    Dips: 8,6,6

Dips have always been a double edged sword for me they either work extremely well or mess up my shoulder so as a precaution i cut some depth out of it and did them extremely slow. I really really like the exercise but i need to make it work for me and not against me. Felt strong today really solid session, from now on i am taking 1 day off before and 1 day off after my 10x10 squat day. I just need some more time to recover!! To be honest i think i might lower my weight again for squats, i want to actually complete all 10 sets of 10!!! This is the consequence of starting too heavy and being greedy which i will never make this mistake again!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Random measurement i took today, arms are at 17" finally Pretty awesome considering i do no direct arm training anymore!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

A lot of good advice there. I hope some newbs watch & learn, instead of talking sh*t about things they don't know.
    Keep killing dude!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

A lot of good advice there. I hope some newbs watch & learn, instead of talking sh*t about things they don't know.
    Keep killing dude!
    Yeah man it gets annoying, people over at ology with 50 posts or less trying to act like they know everything. Sigh, well hopefully someone learns something!
    Epistane and Methylclostebol are the only 17a PH's so i am safe
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Yeah man it gets annoying, people over at ology with 50 posts or less trying to act like they know everything. Sigh, well hopefully someone learns something! Epistane and Methylclostebol are the only 17a PH's so i am safe
    Where's ology? What forum is that?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I am taking an unplanned rest day today, my legs are still sore as crap and tight. I don't think it will do me any good to try 165x10x10 today, tomorrow i will go for it! My lower back is still really sore too just doesn't seem too smart to go hammer it today. I wonder if i am experiencing "back pumps"?

BW today is 214Lbs
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

well couldn't help myself measured my legs just because i feel like i am chaffing more than usual LOL, 26.5"! God dang this is crazy wasn't expecting these gains to pop up! Amp'd as hell to squat tomorrow! 165 HERE I COME
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Well today i actually felt REALLY good, i didn't want to go so light so i adjusted todays session to 10 sets of 5, WOW my form was wayyy better. I felt really in control of all the weights i used, Chest extremely upright, back arched/lats contracted tight as Sh*t! 10x5 feels extremely good compared to 10x10 that just exhausted me, i feel like i actually improved today with my strength/form. Last set looked just like the first IF not better. 205 x 10 sets of 4 next week!

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Today was back day, i felt really good this morning despite not really getting enough sleep so i decided to train.
    Back BW @ Workout time was 215Lbs, this morning 214.
    Chin Ups: BW x 10 sets of 6 reps with 90 Seconds rest.
    Barbell Shrugs with straps: 205 x 25,20 Gonna use straps on these for now once my grip goes, could get soo much more trap development with straps.
    Body Rows, Did these hanging from the pull up station i looked like a monkey and were a lot harder than i thought after all those chins 2 Sets of 10 reps

Good session today, i tried the new 1mr vortex. It was alright but it made me feel light headed and almost nauseous. I usually use undisputed cause it's like an intense focus but solid energy. I am about halfway through my cycle and i would say it is pretty good so far, it seems like it is kicking in slower than i thought. I am wondering if the carbopol in it has something to do with it. I mean if the prohormone has been "designed" so to speak to have a certain half life, Wouldn't altering that affect the potency and effects?? Not 100% sure but it's just a theory i came up with.

Am super happy with chins i was able to get 10 sets of 6 reps clean, no doubt this will put some serious mass on my lats/bi's since ihave always gotten that effect even from assisted chins. Joints felt good too!

Approx. 2 Week Cycle Summary

I have experienced some slight strength gains, i started this cycle off with some pretty high training volume and now that i am ramping up the intensity i am without a doubt breaking some previous boundaries work capacity wise. I feel pretty good have experienced some slight mood swinging which i am guessing is from trenavar since i have never used it before. Epi has always made me feel amazing like super alpha, i am noticing some increase in aggressiveness and slightly less tolerance to people. Weight is up about 7Lbs and i am probably with the same maybe a tiny bit less bodyfat. So far so good, gonna keep on rollin' and finish super strong. Got some numbers left to hit with all my lifts. I consider my chins goal achieved, 10x5 with 10lbs would be next...
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

YES!! First heavy incline work in a long time i broke my previous record, 185 x 4 then i tried bringing my grip in which was stupid and only got 2 reps, dropped from there and hit 175 x 6 pretty easily.
    Floor Press drastically improved getting better at it hit 165 x 5 paused on floor easy which this is my sticking point.
    Lying tricep extensions some light pump work 35 x 10. 45 x 10. 55 x 10, really slow.
    Bodyweight is 209 today but holy crap i am tightening up out of no where!!

I used the old pyramid template today for my pressing and i feel it works a lot better for me and lets me hit a solid daily max/possible PR without feeling destroyed.

Video up later!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

not bad dude .
    Nice vid
  20. smoker145

not bad dude . Nice vid
    Spotter was pretty funny.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

not bad dude .
    Nice vid
    Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Spotter was pretty funny.
    Thanks guys, i had to edit that in i laughed when i watched it. I want to hit 205, i think i could hit it 1 rep but gonna wait until i get 185 x 5 or maybe 2 sets of 5.

Today is a rest day, tomorrow is squat day!!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Crushed 265 x 5 today on squats for a PR!! Form just keeps getting better and better, my upper/lower back is LOCKED in now. I just need to get more tension through my legs now and the only thing moving will be the bar!!
    Hit 315 x 5 on deadlifts for 1 set after as well. Double overhand Going to go for 325 the workout after my next squat session. give myself about 8-10 days between deads.
    BW @ 215

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Did some Back today body weight at 213Lbs
    Chins: BW x 6,8,10,12,12,10 Tried a pyramid style rep scheme. Pretty much hit the same reps as last workout with 4 less sets.
    Barbell Shrugs w/straps: 275 x 20, failure, failure. The 2 sets to failure were COMPLETE failure like i couldn't even shrug at all anymore. sore as ****!!
    Body Weight Rows: 2 sets to failure

This simple session was killer, considering i deadlifted yesterday i figured this would be all i need and i may even consider taking a day off after a squat AND deadlift session. Legs feel pretty good today no soreness yet, but we will see how tomorrow goes...
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Lol ...sounds like you kicked your own ass today. The numbers on the shrugs were crazy dude! How much longer on cycle you got left?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Oh yea & congrats on your new PR on squats. Nice job Nick
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Lol ...sounds like you kicked your own ass today. The numbers on the shrugs were crazy dude! How much longer on cycle you got left?
    Oh yea & congrats on your new PR on squats. Nice job Nick
    I think i am like 1-1.5 weeks left, to be honest right now i am just starting to see some visual result. My body has without a doubt grown, i think i would of been better suited with methylsten or something along those lines. Next cycle will be a straight bulk huge strength at all cost setup with me being in straight gluttony the entire time haha. Man straps on shrugs made it so much easier, i had literally 2x the reps in me! 275 was heavy but manageable while 315 just sucked and my range of motion wasn't much so i stayed lighter. I am sore as **** right now! Taking tomorrow off as traps are heavily involved in benching for me and they seem to get pulled or something when i bench because of my arch and pulling my shoulders down super hard.

Thanks!! The PR felt so solid i am not even sore from it either, i am definitely seeing 275 x 5 coming next workout, as long as i take my time warming up.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

In the last video your chest looked way bigger (stuck out more) even tho you had a shirt on. & dude your not even shaking any more during your squats. I'm no where near your strength but I can totally see your improvement along the way. Killer
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

In the last video your chest looked way bigger (stuck out more) even tho you had a shirt on. & dude your not even shaking any more during your squats. I'm no where near your strength but I can totally see your improvement along the way. Killer
    Dude i am locking it in, like i try to squeeze my entire back together like i am doing a pull down squeezing as hard as possible and stick my but out/arch my back is what locks it all together. Thanks for noticing i am without a doubt feeling better on them, and man don't worry about it you will blast past me if you just stay consistent and work hard! I am doing bench today, my goal is 195-205 x 5!
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'm a few years older than you & past my prime , but still hanging
    Just got myself a couple bottles of Trenstane.... Gonna start my 2nd cycle ever & first double stack ever here in a few weeks.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'm a few years older than you & past my prime , but still hanging Just got myself a couple bottles of Trenstane.... Gonna start my 2nd cycle ever & first double stack ever here in a few weeks.
    Are you going to log it?
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Are you going to log it?
    Absolutely for sure. I will log everything I cycle on this site every time so that I may help people here the way they've helped me
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%

Absolutely for sure. I will log everything I cycle on this site every time so that I may help people here the way they've helped me
    Very cool! When are you starting?
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.34%

Very cool! When are you starting?
    I'm looking at starting on February 3rd-7th in that week hopefully. I'm so ready now tho.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%

I'm looking at starting on February 3rd-7th in that week hopefully. I'm so ready now tho.
    I will definitely follow along
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I will follow it too man! This is the first time since i started training i actually understand that the basics work and work really well. Once i get my starting position for deadlift a little better than i am 100% confident i am pretty good for some decent gains in strength.

Hit 195 x 5 and 200 x 4 on bench today!! Both are PR's, i should have saved myself for 200 x 5 i would of gotten it.. Did 2 sets of slow dips then called it a day!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%

Congrats on the PR's! There are always more to come, that's the beauty of it.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Congrats on the PR's! There are always more to come, that's the beauty of it.
    Thanks man, oh yeah i am gonna milk PR's every session until i hit a wall then deload for a week and try again which will probably break me through it
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Thanks man, oh yeah i am gonna milk PR's every session until i hit a wall then deload for a week and try again which will probably break me through it
    That's a great approach.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

That's a great approach.
    So far so good, just figure i would keep it as simple as possible! 275 squat tomorrow is MINE.

Also if i still stall after a deload i am going to switch to 3 sets of 3 and milk that too
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Wasn't feeling absolutely 100% but i still hit 275 x 3, then a set of 2. considering how i felt this went really good. Not going to be deadlifting heavy on the same day as squatting heavy anymore. Did some practice pulls with 135 after this too, bodyweight is 217 almost done with this cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winter Bulk Time! Cycle plan
    By bpmartyr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 01:21 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:28 AM
  3. SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!
    By tanto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 09:25 AM
  4. The annual winter bulk