Keepin Dem Gainz with Mass HGH and T-X3

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Keepin Dem Gainz with Mass HGH and T-X3


    It's time once again to embark on a pct to see if I can keep most of the nine pounds I've gained during my current cycle. I will start this tomorrow. I want to give a big thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to use Mass HGH and T-X3. I used Mass HGH in a previous pct and was very pleased with the results.

    My pct stack will be as follows

    T-X3 6 caps am 6/6/6/6
    Mass HGH 3 caps before bed 3/3/3/3
    Glutamine 2/2/2/2
    Multi 1 cap am 1 cap pm
    Taurine 5g ed
    Sesamin 3\3\3\3
    Joint Help 4/4/4/4
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Creatine 5g ed
    Bcaa intra mixed with PF3
    Whey protein post (protein fluff)
    Casein protein before bed
    Also taking a pre on training days
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Thanks for the link and good luck with the log.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  3. In for comparisons. Loving mine so far

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the link and good luck with the log.
    You bet bro, thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    In for comparisons. Loving mine so far
    Welcome aboard booneman, I can't wait to start!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. was confused why this was here till i saw reggie, count me in!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bel1 View Post
    was confused why this was here till i saw reggie, count me in!
    Thanks for joining bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. I'm in!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'm in!
    Welcome Misfit!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. STOP SLACKING...


    just kidding, i know how hard you work!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Strong PCT list.

    T-X3's proving its worth!
    •   
       


  11. What was the cycle? I just finished up my pct a few weeks back and this stack has become my "post pct" natty cycle ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    STOP SLACKING...


    just kidding, i know how hard you work!!!
    Ok fine I will lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Strong PCT list.

    T-X3's proving its worth!
    Thanks man, I'm pretty excited for the next few weeks!!


    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    What was the cycle? I just finished up my pct a few weeks back and this stack has become my "post pct" natty cycle ha.
    Halo/Tren/4-AD
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Took my am doses of everything this morning. First time I've tried liquid Nolva and gotta say I'm not a fan of the taste lol and the dropper kinda sucks. It didn't want to hold the dose in long enough for me to take it.

    I forgot to mention that my training style will be GVT and drop/super sets.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Took my am doses of everything this morning. First time I've tried liquid Nolva and gotta say I'm not a fan of the taste lol and the dropper kinda sucks. It didn't want to hold the dose in long enough for me to take it.

    I forgot to mention that my training style will be GVT and drop/super sets.
    Try mixing the nolva in some oj. I tried it that way and it does a good job of masking the taste.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Welcome Misfit!
    Thanks! I'm really interested to see how T-X3 performs.

    Do you think it would be overkill to stack Endosurge Turbo, ArA (either X-gels or X-Factor Advanced), T-X3 and Anabeta Eilte?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Thanks! I'm really interested to see how T-X3 performs.

    Do you think it would be overkill to stack Endosurge Turbo, ArA (either X-gels or X-Factor Advanced), T-X3 and Anabeta Eilte?
    Would this be for a pct?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Nope, just for a bulk. I haven't had a test booster in a while, and I've had good luck with DAA in the past. I just figure that stacking those might give me some great gains with lifting heavy and eating right.

    I just wonder if it's too many test boosters and therefore a waste to use both T-X3 and Endosurge together.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Nope, just for a bulk. I haven't had a test booster in a while, and I've had good luck with DAA in the past. I just figure that stacking those might give me some great gains with lifting heavy and eating right.

    I just wonder if it's too many test boosters and therefore a waste to use both T-X3 and Endosurge together.
    I would think it would be overkill. Have you used Endosure Turbo before?

    I'd say give T-X3 a go. I'm not saying this cause I am taking it now, but in terms of benefit between Endo and T-X3, I'm enjoying the T-X3 more than I did the Endo Turbo.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I would think it would be overkill. Have you used Endosure Turbo before? I'd say give T-X3 a go. I'm not saying this cause I am taking it now, but in terms of benefit between Endo and T-X3, I'm enjoying the T-X3 more than I did the Endo Turbo.
    Nope, but I have two bottles awaiting my bulk
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  20. Day 1 almost in the books. Nothing to report obviously yet but I did slay chest tonight

    Flat Db Bench
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10
    80x8 not sure what happened here
    80x10
    80x10

    Incline Db Bench
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x8

    Decline Db Bench
    90x10x10

    Flat Bench Flyers
    40x10x3

    Incline Flyers
    35x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. I'm in! Glad to see you like the Game Day!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm in! Glad to see you like the Game Day!
    Thanks for joining pete! It is a good pwo for sure. Love the taste of Tigers Blood. It has bits of real tiger so you know it's good
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. In for greatness!

    Way to pound that chest, Reggie!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  24. Its ok. I wont run it again though as my libido took a major dive week 4. Strength and recomp effect was good though.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In for greatness!

    Way to pound that chest, Reggie!
    Thanks bro, and welcome aboard!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Its ok. I wont run it again though as my libido took a major dive week 4. Strength and recomp effect was good though.
    From the T-X3/Mass HGH stack?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    From the T-X3/Mass HGH stack?
    ???
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    ???
    Lol I'm confused too
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Lol I'm confused too
    Count me in as well... I saw libido increase (and i mean reaaaallllyyyy increase) like day 3 ha

  30. Tx-3 solo. Libido killer, mass hgh is like usp powerfull
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gregg1494's 8 week run with Lecheek Mass HGH and PES Erase
    By gregg1494 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. soul0wner's run with Mass HGH!
    By soul0wner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
  3. Replies: 330
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:07 AM
  4. James1 gets BIG as HELL with mass fx and 6-oxo
    By james1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in