First Cycle - FIRST post

busaboy79

Awards
Hey there Fellas!!

So this is my first post and will be my first go at Anabolics. I do not claim to know what I am talking about, which is why I am here... Advice an suggestions. I have done a little research, but to be honest, most of it was so technical, I didn't truly understand what I was reading. So please keep the hater bashing to a minimum, I am just looking for help.

Stats: 26yo, 6'0", 265lbs, 20% BF (and declining), been training for 7-8 years, but 3 years of hard training. Started off 3years ago at 317lbs (BF% who knows) but just FAT! Now my diet is in check, very strict and routine (better than most people at 10%).

As far as strength, I have ox like strength for what I do take (pre workouts, BCAAs, protein supps, basic OTC **** from local shops... Haven't used a creatine in a few years (bloated like a SOB). 450lb bench (500lb when I was around 285lbs), squat around 550lb and deadlift 600lb. I focused primarily on powerlifting for much of my training life (football habit's die hard).

But about 6 months ago I decided that I have pretty much reached my power goals, and wanted to focus on putting on more size and transitioned to a bodybuilding approach.

I tried Super DMZ 2.0 (I know it's not the same thing) about 4 months ago and I put on about 12 lbs, but lost about 8lbs afterwards. But I have been cutting down since then and will be looking to go back onto a Bulking phase now that we are going into winter and want to switch gears to something more effective.

Looking for cycle advice for a first timer, what I should take, how much, what each thing does (most importantly, all the medical terminology does not help me so please keep it simple), how often, and how long the cycle should last. Cycle and PCT.

Any additional info is very much appreciated.

Thanks!! :)

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
It's crazy how you say you're at 20% bodyfat yet have a stricter diet than someone at 10. Makes no sense to me...

Anyways, what was your pct for dmz?

busaboy79

Awards
The reason I made such an accusation, was more of an opinion. U can judge for yourself, but when I was 317 I was roughly (best guess) around 35-40%BF. My diet now consists of no junk food (except for an occasional protein brownie experiment), no processed foods (I maybe eat out once every two weeks), no fast food, all lean meats (chicken, fish, and some red meat about 1-2 times a week), no soda, fresh veggies multiple times every day, no sugars (except natural sugars in fruits and such), no alcohol, carb intake is watched carefully, and meal times a pretty routine. So to make the accusation I made, I would say it's pretty much on point. My BF% has been on a steady decline for months, but Rome wasn't built in a day either. Been big all my life, so it's a completely new way of living now. I may be 20% but I'm also 265lbs which would put me around 240 @ 10% with my current body composition. I'd say I'm doing Ok. But I am never happy, and never satisfied.

As far as my PCT, I'll be honest, I wasn't smart about it. I used an OTC PCT by CTD brands (Testradex) which is simply a Test Booster and Estrogen Reducer. Followed up by an all natural cleanser. Seemed to be Ok, but I know I should have done more researching and asking around prior to even starting DMZ. (Rookie Mistake, one I am trying not to duplicate).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 % bf is still high. Congratulations on your hard work and weight loss/fat loss. You should come down to near 15% before cycle, you will see better results/less sides. First cycle TEST ONLY. 10-12 weeks @ 500mg/week is standard. Get a proper pct in place and have AI on hand for cycle to keep estrogen in check. I also recommend getting bloods done 2 weeks before. It's a big jump and take it seriously. Educate yourself first!!! In the meantime research research research. There is tons of info out for good beginner cycles. Good luck

busaboy79

Awards
Thank You. And that, I will do. I was curious where my BF% would come into play with sides. I appreciate the input.

Which type of test would be best suited for my situation?

I am actually going next week to have blood work and my body's natural test levels tested, so I will have that info in my back pocket as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cypionate or enanthate