Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Good luck with that HYDE and sorry to hear about that leg.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs) Friday, Sat, & today all off-days. Not how I wanted it to play out, but work & coming onto pramiplexole have been kicking my ass. A lot of other random things, halloween party with gfs fam, getting my car fixed, errands, & as of tonight finally truly decided with a buddy to begin selling supplements online. Bought a domain name & everything. He's in IT so he's going to start setting up the website end, we've settled on a name, & looking into arranging the legal end & registering with our county's business dept as an LLC soon.. Big potential, I hope. Speed Bench tomorrow. Also, I have a large, dark bruise over where my hamstring injuries on my right leg were & have been having pains for over a wk. Gf noticed last night. No legs for a little bit, so more upper body! Yeah buddy.
    I'd buy supps from you if it made my squat #'s look like yours!

Dark bruise on the hammy? I pulled mine once and it was purple for like a week.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. That sucks about the leg, but congrats on the new venture! We greatly appreciate the 90% for all AM members!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

4. Thanks so much guys. We've already contacted some legal reps & sounds like we'll start signing things within a week. But unfortunately Illinois has the highest tax in the country & one of the slowest governments around, so it's a bit more expensive & could take a couple months or so for our license to show. So no deals can be made with suppliers until then, nor can we set up the company's bank account....but the gears are turning and this thing is starting to move Will let you guys know in time when things get on their feet!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Day 26

Weight 209.2lbs (+11.2lbs)

Actually weighed 210.4 this morning, but took weight again pre-workout and was 209.2, & I always take the lowest value for best accuracy. Lots of sodium & cheat foods yesterday, although I seem to be getting underfed if anything still. Just really trying not to spill over on this bulk - gaining anything more than muscle or glycogen is useless to me.

Finally got back in the weightroom tonight after 3 off-days; felt so great!

Dynamic Bench/Shoulders

Speed Flatbench 135x5, 165x3x9 sets (40 sec rest inbetween)

Seated DB Shoulder Press 55sx12, 65sx12, 75sx9, 85sx10 (assisted) (PRs!)

Delt Destroyers 20x15+30x12+40x4+30x5+20x5+15x 8

Lateral Raises 30sx10, 10, 25sx11, 20sx15

Machine Rear Delt Flyes 90x15, 110x12, 13

HS Shoulder Press 1plate/side x35 ss. w/ Front Raises 45lb plate x15

Legit pump tonight, & crazy strength on the dbell presses - previous best was 70sx6; several random people told me tonight I was "gettin' big, man". So people are noticing the size. I've been looking bigger in my work tees & wondering if people are going to get suspicious. I've been telling co-workers I'm bulking up for the season
    [email protected]

6. Nice work on the pr! How do you like the delt destroyers? I personally love em
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Nice presses indeed!
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Hyde is in the house! Congrats on those seated press PRs. My back tells me NO on those. Good lifting to you.

9. Congrats on those PR's and good luck with the new venture. I wish you nothing but success.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

10. Nice #'s on the seated db press.
    •   

11. Look at dat dare strength! Gj holmes!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  12. Day 27

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice work on the pr! How do you like the delt destroyers? I personally love em
    First run with em, but glad I tried em - thanks for the idea Reggie! Sick burn & good work in a short period of time. I need to start lighter & add volume next time.

Thanks everybody for the kind words! Really surprised myself.

Back & Bis Tonight

Widegrip Pullups 13,11, 8 (Tied for PR at much lighter weight)
    Close-grip Upright Tbar Rows 2pps x12, 3x12, 4x12, 5x12, 6x8, 6 & 25 x5 partials (PR)
    HS Mid Rows 2ppsx15, 3x15, 4x6, 3 & 25 x8
    Widegrip Low Rows 160x15, 180x15, 200x12

Alt Db Curls 30sx12, 35x12, 40x12
    Dogcrap Preacher Curl 25/side x12, 6, 5
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

First run with em, but glad I tried em - thanks for the idea Reggie! Sick burn & good work in a short period of time. I need to start lighter & add volume next time.

Back & Bis Tonight

Close-grip Upright Tbar Rows 2pps x12, 3x12, 4x12, 5x12, 6x8, 6 & 25 x5 partials (PR)

Those destroyers are awesome. Towards the end they just turn into swings.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Back & Bis Tonight

You bet buddy, glad they are working well! I have been wanting to try the Dogcrap curls. Going to incorporate them next bicep day.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Those destroyers are awesome. Towards the end they just turn into swings.
    At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    You bet buddy, glad they are working well! I have been wanting to try the Dogcrap curls. Going to incorporate them next bicep day. At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    By doggcrap curls are you talking the standard rest pause dc style curl? If you are they're fuking brutal. You'll enjoy them.
  16. Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    By doggcrap curls are you talking the standard rest pause dc style curl? If you are they're fuking brutal. You'll enjoy them.
    Just YouTubed it, going to give it a try
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Just YouTubed it, going to give it a try
    Enjoy amigo....enjoy
    OLYMPUS UK REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    At first I was using way to much weight and it was more like a twitch at the end. Still a great pump/burn but wasn't getting the full benefit of doing them properly.
    That's what I did - gonna start with 10s next time & maybe even hop by 5lb increments. Definitely get the total volume up for the megaset.
    [email protected]
  19. Day 28

Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits.

The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven.

Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    [email protected]

20. Just to make sure I saw the right video, inclineXmax, uprighXmax, brief pause and repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits.

The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven.

Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    No experience with an LLP, but an llc isn't too pricey in Fl.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Illinois has some of the highest tax rates in the nation (we're broke as a joke because Chicago can't keep a budget to tend its needs)
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Illinois has some of the highest tax rates in the nation (we're broke as a joke because Chicago can't keep a budget to tend its needs)
    Then shouldn't you register your LLC in another state? I read that companies use Nevada I believe.

23. Mumbo jumbo, I have no clue about business ownership. All the same, good luck and I am looking forward to buying your supps

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Off-day tonight; will be hitting Max Effort pressing/chest tomorrow & probably arms/abs friday. Off-day sat & Max Effort Lower Sunday if the hammy permits. The 4-androsterone is definitely showing up to the party the last few days- my lethargy issues are largely gone & definitely more driven. Might be registering as an LLP with the business, if we're eligible - it is considerably cheaper, no annual $250 fee, & our operation is very small & will probably remain that way anyway. An LLC would probably be overkill.
    I would pay for the LLC it gives you more protection personally if things go south..

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Then shouldn't you register your LLC in another state? I read that companies use Nevada I believe.
    If he registers out of state it will require him filing an additional tax return each year. He would also need an address and agent in that state to qualify.. People were using Nevada to file trusts or estates due to some tax loop holes..

25. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Illinois has some of the highest tax rates in the nation (we're broke as a joke because Chicago can't keep a budget to tend its needs)
    Hey check pm

26. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    We considered this but it's actually more expensive, thus useless. Shame, because Missouri is so much cheaper considering no yearly fees.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Mumbo jumbo, I have no clue about business ownership. All the same, good luck and I am looking forward to buying your supps
    That would be great indeed! We really want to be competitive. Prob easier said than done, but that's the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I would pay for the LLC it gives you more protection personally if things go south..

If he registers out of state it will require him filing an additional tax return each year. He would also need an address and agent in that state to qualify.. People were using Nevada to file trusts or estates due to some tax loop holes..
    This^. Although the LLP splits liability so that if I get sued he isn't, & vice versa, there's no room to grow. In an LLC sounds like the whole company is liable but it can grow & have multiple businesses under it. Such is my impression so far anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Hey check pm
    Done brother.
    [email protected]
  27. Day 29

Will take weight tomorrow morning.

Max Effort Bench/Chest

Flat Bbell Benchpress 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 255x1, 280x1, 295x1 (PR, 10lbs added to Total!)
    -20 min break/chat with business partner-

Real Workout:
    Incline Bbell Bench 135x15, 155x15, 175x10, 195x8, 175x10
    Widegrip HS Benchpress 3pps x12, 3 & 25lbs x8, 7, 3pps x10 (PR)
    Incline Hexpress 40s x15, 50s x12, 60s x6
    Pec Flyes from Lower Pins 25/side x15, 30x11, 8 ds 20x8 ds 10x20

Came in tonight, took my time warming for the max so I wouldn't compromise strength - 295 went up smooth. Not a grind. 300 is there for sure, maybe more, but I had spent my load, if you will, for the evening. Going to go for more weight in a few weeks. If I press 315 I don't even have to pull a PR this cycle to have a 1300lb gym total. Yeah buddy!
    [email protected]

28. Also, here's the cycle layout for anyone that missed this:

6-Bromo: 105mg days 1-33
    Mystery AI: days 34-60
    Boldione: 600mg days 1-7, 800mg days 8-45, 1g days 46-60
    4-Dhea: 300mg days 21-60, AMS Augmentor added final 10 days
    Methylclostebol: 100mg days 1-37

Unforunately, I have a bit less Boldione than I thought, so I'm not going to have enough to dose it @ 1200 like I wanted as soon as Mbol ends to compensate. Only enough to bump it to help combab receptor desensitizing as cycle progresses. Which means I have to add something in last 3wks to maintain my current anabolic level. It needs to be a compound that works fairly fast, as I've elected to keep this run to the original 60 day limit. Liver is doing awesome on the Mbol w/500mg TUDCA/day; pee is clearer than any methyl I've ever been on by far & feel great, so going to use a methyl I have on hand to take over duty when Mbol ends.

3 options:
    -1 cap of Superdrol (10mg)/day, preworkout on lift days, until the end
    -1 cap of Dragon M1T (7.5mg)/day, same plan, maybe even go to 15mg last week if I really feel good
    -1 bottle of the new Dianadrol, 3-4 caps (45-60mg)/day until end (which should be about 30-40mg of Dianabol equivalent)

I only have 2 bottles of sdrol, so really don't wanna crack one open, but it's the best option because it's dry & active to compliment the wet phs, while the others will require starting exemestane vs. running some Revolution PCT at 1-2 caps/day during the sdrol. I have an open bottle of the Dragon M1T, 93 caps. The Dianadrol was 20 dollars, so that's convenient too. But the sdrol is the best fit for the situation.

Opinions please?
    [email protected]

29. Uhh I wouldnt use any of them. Pulsing sd is lame imo. If you run it fukin run it hard to get the big gains especially post ban.

The m1t I wouldn't bother with for wetness.

Dianadrol I would run somewhere down the road to see how and if it actually works.

Dmz is what I would run if anything.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Uhh I wouldnt use any of them. Pulsing sd is lame imo. If you run it fukin run it hard to get the big gains especially post ban.

The m1t I wouldn't bother with for wetness.

Dianadrol I would run somewhere down the road to see how and if it actually works.

Dmz is what I would run if anything.
    It's not pulsing sdrol - it's 10mg/day. People get results on just that for 6wk runs, & I have a gram of boldione behind it. Running it hard after 5.5wks of a methyl seems iffy. I don't see why the wetness of m1t would be a problem? The dianadrol works - I know people have gotten at least 7lbs in 25 days, but I don't know at what dosage or with what AIs. DMZ is out because I don't want to run 45mg of DMZ with all the prohormones for bp reasons but I don't want an extra 14 pills laying around if I use 30mg either. Same goes for the bottle of M1A I have.

Remembered I have a couple bottles of Celtic Mass, Superdiol, which seems to be about 40% as strong as Sdrol, mg for mg according to results of logs. I have enough to go as hard as I want. This option has replaced the sdrol & diana options. So either Superdiol or M1T at whatever dose I can tolerate. Leaning on Sdiol.
    [email protected]

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 week cycle, 8wk bulk/8wk cut
    By DrivenDreams in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:31 AM
  2. "Lean Bulk" Question (1test/4ad)
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:13 PM
  3. 1-test/Trimax cut to 1-t/4AD bulk
    By Senor Sock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0