1ifeblood Breaks On Through to the Other Side!

Page 17 of 34 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Day 10

    Felt pretty good today boys and girls! Energy and focus continues to increase. Today was tough for me because leg workouts just takes everything out of me. Legs are definitely my weakest point on my body. But I dug down and got it done!

    WORKOUT

    Squats
    205x12 (tied PR)
    205x10
    205x10

    Single Leg Press
    45x10 (3-1-3)

    Leg Extensions
    45x25

    SLDL
    185x12 (3-1-3)

    Lying Leg Curls
    60x20

    Seated Calf Raise
    90x10 (3-1-3)
    90x15

    HS Incline Press
    140x10 (3-1-3)
    140x15

    BB Curls
    Tricep PDs

    *I just hit one set of arms to burn them out. It's all I had the energy for. While I was curling my legs started shaking violently to the point that I almost fell down.

    OBSERVATIONS
    The Squats were a real testament to where I'm at physically. After I tied my PR I waited 60 second and hit my next set (I usually had to wait at least a couple minutes before I was ready to attempt another set). After my second set, again, 60 seconds and I was ready to go. I didn't think I was going to be able to get 10 reps again but somehow I found the energy to get it up. And I didn't cut it short. Every rep was below parallel. Being able to finish out the rest of my leg workout surprised me more. Those single Leg presses are no fūcking joke! I'm pretty sure I won't be walking right for a week! If things keep progressing at this rate, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting through an entire workout by Monday which I'm realizing is a pretty tough workout to get through lol.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html


  2. Nice work Brother Blood! I bet you will be surprised how quickly you recover from that if everything is kicking in already. What one would think would cripple them for a week can end up being just a bit sore the next day and almost nothing the next. Pretty awesome stuff.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Solid workout there bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Solid workout there bro..
    Thanks bud. It's not the full workout I'm wanting to be able to do but I'm getting there.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  5. dude im so jelly right now....i wanna roll on dbols :/. But kleens right...there's not words that can adequately describe the feeling of what 50migs of dbols straight to the dome will do...

    if you can imagine what it would be like doing squats then arm wrestling chuck norris and fighting a grizzly at the same time...while riding on the wings of a fighter jet...its that cool-and manly...

    just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    dude im so jelly right now....i wanna roll on dbols :/. But kleens right...there's not words that can adequately describe the feeling of what 50migs of dbols straight to the dome will do...

    if you can imagine what it would be like doing squats then arm wrestling chuck norris and fighting a grizzly at the same time...while riding on the wings of a fighter jet...its that cool-and manly...

    just sayin
    Well I intend to find out in the morning.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    dude im so jelly right now....i wanna roll on dbols :/. But kleens right...there's not words that can adequately describe the feeling of what 50migs of dbols straight to the dome will do...

    if you can imagine what it would be like doing squats then arm wrestling chuck norris and fighting a grizzly at the same time...while riding on the wings of a fighter jet...its that cool-and manly...

    just sayin
    This is probably the best post in this entire thread.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  8. 50 migs straight to the dome... now where's Chuck Norris?!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  9. PR on deads... and MASSIVE back pumps! More to come...
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  10. Day 12

    I had my wife pin 250mg test in the right delt. She asked if she could so I let her. I think she wanted to inflict pain on me because when I told her it doesn't hurt she looked a little disappointed lol. Actually, pinning delts is by far the least painful place to inject. Don't even feel it going in and only minor soreness the next day. My glutes were sore for 3 days after pinning!

    This morning I dosed the 50mg of dbol and .3mg of adex. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it this way from now on. I can't say I beat Chuck Norris, I muthafuggin BECAME Chuck Norris! I hit PRs on every exercise on top of the fact that I got through the ENTIRE workout with energy to spare! The only exception was that I did 2 sets of deads instead of 3 but considering that I went up in weight and usually only got 1 set in, this is a huge improvement for me. And squats I did my max weight for 10 instead of 12 reps because my legs are still pretty sore from Wednesday. The fact that I was able to do them at all made me happy.

    WORKOUT

    Deadlift
    285x10
    285x10

    One-Arm DB Row (3-1-3)
    50x10
    60x12
    *I usually only do 1 set of these, but when I felt how light the 50s felt, I had to try 60s which as you can see I conquered. PR was 40x10.

    Reverse Machine Fly
    80x16 (drop set)
    60xBurn (drop set)
    40xBurn
    *PR was 60x15

    Close Grip Reverse Lat Pulldown
    180x8
    170x8
    160x8
    *PR was 160x10

    Single Straight-Arm PDs (3-1-3)
    55x10
    55x10
    *PR was 50x10

    V-Bar PDs
    120x15 (drop set)
    80xBurn
    *I also did a burnout set with a wide grip. I think I'll do those from now on because they really pumped my lats.

    Squats
    205x10

    Lying Leg Curls
    90x12

    Bench Press
    165x12
    *PR was 165x8

    Shoulder Press
    90x12
    *This blew my mind. PR was 90x8 and I did this at the end of my entire workout!

    Okay so next week is going to be very interesting since I'm already demolishing PRs. And my pumps are RIDICULOUS! Had to take a few post workout shots for you guys because I really can't believe what I'm seeing in the mirror. I've NEVER looked like this before!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  11. Name:  2013-09-13 09.27.46.png
Views: 49
Size:  424.2 KB



    Name:  2013-09-13 09.28.36.png
Views: 48
Size:  531.0 KB



    Name:  2013-09-13 09.29.35.png
Views: 48
Size:  426.1 KB



    Name:  2013-09-13 09.30.23.png
Views: 46
Size:  76.2 KB

    That's a bad back shot. I'll get my wife to take some pics of me this Sunday and I'll try to do some actual possess.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  12. NICE LIFT CONGRATULATIONS MR. PR!!!!!

    Sounds like taking it all at once put you in the money spot. Glad to have been of assistance.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    NICE LIFT CONGRATULATIONS MR. PR!!!!!

    Sounds like taking it all at once put you in the money spot. Glad to have been of assistance.
    Fo'sho! I'd read other people doing that but there was some discrepancy as to whether one way brought better gains over the other. After today, I'm in on the all-at-once way of thinking.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  14. Things are rockin' in here man.. nice!

    Were you nervous or worried first time you pinned?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Fo'sho! I'd read other people doing that but there was some discrepancy as to whether one way brought better gains over the other. After today, I'm in on the all-at-once way of thinking.
    My THOUGHTS on that are simply if you are pinning then the need to take the oral spread through out the day is lessened as to where it is better to spread the oral doses around if that is your only anabolic source. Yet you have a bunch of extra test running through your veins so anabolism is increased at all times. Again those are my thoughts on it not a declaration of which is going to make you grow more. When it comes to that it is all really anecdotal info anyway because no one is doing scientific studies on what methods work the best for growing on steroids.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. DUDE!!! lookin full!!

    and im glad you switched to uni-dose side of things-makes life soo much easier lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    My THOUGHTS on that are simply if you are pinning then the need to take the oral spread through out the day is lessened as to where it is better to spread the oral doses around if that is your only anabolic source. Yet you have a bunch of extra test running through your veins so anabolism is increased at all times. Again those are my thoughts on it not a declaration of which is going to make you grow more. When it comes to that it is all really anecdotal info anyway because no one is doing scientific studies on what methods work the best for growing on steroids.
    Yeah man that makes a lot of sense!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    DUDE!!! lookin full!!

    and im glad you switched to uni-dose side of things-makes life soo much easier lol
    Me TOO!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Things are rockin' in here man.. nice!

    Were you nervous or worried first time you pinned?
    Strangely no...I just did it. It doesn't bother me when I give blood and I've had tattoos in some pretty sensitive spots (the sternum SUCKS).
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Strangely no...I just did it. It doesn't bother me when I give blood and I've had tattoos in some pretty sensitive spots (the sternum SUCKS).
    Ouch! When I got mine done on my back I was very skinny, about 107 lb. and lean, and I remember when they did the part that reached down off the traps where it was going over my spine, it was irritating to say the least.

    Interesting little tidbit for you that's semi-related to this thread, holding subcutaneous water makes the skin more sensitive. For example, places that do body waxing will sometimes not take women who are on their period or holding water from pregnancy. My ex-boyfriend learned that one the hard way. He was using a few water retentive items and was holding quite a bit of water. He went to get his back and chest waxed and it was excruciatingly painful. I thought it was pretty funny, really, but he was not a happy camper!

    Anyways I'm just saying... if you ever experience the dreaded puffer face, just know that it's not a good time to go get a tattoo, wax, or anything like that.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Ouch! When I got mine done on my back I was very skinny, about 107 lb. and lean, and I remember when they did the part that reached down off the traps where it was going over my spine, it was irritating to say the least.

    Interesting little tidbit for you that's semi-related to this thread, holding subcutaneous water makes the skin more sensitive. For example, places that do body waxing will sometimes not take women who are on their period or holding water from pregnancy. My ex-boyfriend learned that one the hard way. He was using a few water retentive items and was holding quite a bit of water. He went to get his back and chest waxed and it was excruciatingly painful. I thought it was pretty funny, really, but he was not a happy camper!

    Anyways I'm just saying... if you ever experience the dreaded puffer face, just know that it's not a good time to go get a tattoo, wax, or anything like that.
    That's good to know Classy, thanks! Since I will be getting plenty more ink done in the future, I'm sure this will come in handy.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Day 10

    Felt pretty good today boys and girls! Energy and focus continues to increase. Today was tough for me because leg workouts just takes everything out of me. Legs are definitely my weakest point on my body. But I dug down and got it done!

    WORKOUT

    Squats
    205x12 (tied PR)
    205x10
    205x10

    Single Leg Press
    45x10 (3-1-3)

    Leg Extensions
    45x25

    SLDL
    185x12 (3-1-3)

    Lying Leg Curls
    60x20

    Seated Calf Raise
    90x10 (3-1-3)
    90x15

    HS Incline Press
    140x10 (3-1-3)
    140x15

    BB Curls
    Tricep PDs

    *I just hit one set of arms to burn them out. It's all I had the energy for. While I was curling my legs started shaking violently to the point that I almost fell down.

    OBSERVATIONS
    The Squats were a real testament to where I'm at physically. After I tied my PR I waited 60 second and hit my next set (I usually had to wait at least a couple minutes before I was ready to attempt another set). After my second set, again, 60 seconds and I was ready to go. I didn't think I was going to be able to get 10 reps again but somehow I found the energy to get it up. And I didn't cut it short. Every rep was below parallel. Being able to finish out the rest of my leg workout surprised me more. Those single Leg presses are no fūcking joke! I'm pretty sure I won't be walking right for a week! If things keep progressing at this rate, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting through an entire workout by Monday which I'm realizing is a pretty tough workout to get through lol.
    Nice job bud. Before long you'll be throwing up numbers that will shock you. Great job on the PR. Legs are my weak point which is why I'm hitting twice a weak. Numbers going up like crazy! I see the same for you. You are doing it right bud :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Brother Blood! I bet you will be surprised how quickly you recover from that if everything is kicking in already. What one would think would cripple them for a week can end up being just a bit sore the next day and almost nothing the next. Pretty awesome stuff.
    The recovery on gear is awesome. Totally agree here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    dude im so jelly right now....i wanna roll on dbols :/. But kleens right...there's not words that can adequately describe the feeling of what 50migs of dbols straight to the dome will do...

    if you can imagine what it would be like doing squats then arm wrestling chuck norris and fighting a grizzly at the same time...while riding on the wings of a fighter jet...its that cool-and manly...

    just sayin
    ****ing awesome ^^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    This is probably the best post in this entire thread.
    Definitely!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    PR on deads... and MASSIVE back pumps! More to come...
    I so know the feeling. Way to push through and get that PR brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Day 12

    I had my wife pin 250mg test in the right delt. She asked if she could so I let her. I think she wanted to inflict pain on me because when I told her it doesn't hurt she looked a little disappointed lol. Actually, pinning delts is by far the least painful place to inject. Don't even feel it going in and only minor soreness the next day. My glutes were sore for 3 days after pinning!

    This morning I dosed the 50mg of dbol and .3mg of adex. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it this way from now on. I can't say I beat Chuck Norris, I muthafuggin BECAME Chuck Norris! I hit PRs on every exercise on top of the fact that I got through the ENTIRE workout with energy to spare! The only exception was that I did 2 sets of deads instead of 3 but considering that I went up in weight and usually only got 1 set in, this is a huge improvement for me. And squats I did my max weight for 10 instead of 12 reps because my legs are still pretty sore from Wednesday. The fact that I was able to do them at all made me happy.

    WORKOUT

    Deadlift
    285x10
    285x10

    One-Arm DB Row (3-1-3)
    50x10
    60x12
    *I usually only do 1 set of these, but when I felt how light the 50s felt, I had to try 60s which as you can see I conquered. PR was 40x10.

    Reverse Machine Fly
    80x16 (drop set)
    60xBurn (drop set)
    40xBurn
    *PR was 60x15

    Close Grip Reverse Lat Pulldown
    180x8
    170x8
    160x8
    *PR was 160x10

    Single Straight-Arm PDs (3-1-3)
    55x10
    55x10
    *PR was 50x10

    V-Bar PDs
    120x15 (drop set)
    80xBurn
    *I also did a burnout set with a wide grip. I think I'll do those from now on because they really pumped my lats.

    Squats
    205x10

    Lying Leg Curls
    90x12

    Bench Press
    165x12
    *PR was 165x8

    Shoulder Press
    90x12
    *This blew my mind. PR was 90x8 and I did this at the end of my entire workout!

    Okay so next week is going to be very interesting since I'm already demolishing PRs. And my pumps are RIDICULOUS! Had to take a few post workout shots for you guys because I really can't believe what I'm seeing in the mirror. I've NEVER looked like this before!
    Looking good bro. Very solid foundation looking big :-). All homo too! Delts are my fav spot to pin. Very easy. Solid session buddy definitely killing this

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    That's good to know Classy, thanks! Since I will be getting plenty more ink done in the future, I'm sure this will come in handy.
    Great advice I learned this the hard way too. And yes a lot more ink in my future as well
    Independent

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Nice job bud. Before long you'll be throwing up numbers that will shock you. Great job on the PR. Legs are my weak point which is why I'm hitting twice a weak. Numbers going up like crazy! I see the same for you. You are doing it right bud :-)

    The recovery on gear is awesome. Totally agree here.

    ****ing awesome ^^^^

    Definitely!

    I so know the feeling. Way to push through and get that PR brother!

    Looking good bro. Very solid foundation looking big :-). All homo too! Delts are my fav spot to pin. Very easy. Solid session buddy definitely killing this

    Great advice I learned this the hard way too. And yes a lot more ink in my future as well
    Thanks for the feedback m'brotha! Getting the insight from one of your "stature" is worth way more than anything I could get from a book or website. That goes for all my buds following along and supporting me through this journey! And I know you're a busy fellow, bean... so it's very much appreciated when you take time for lil ol' me. ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  24. Ink on the back. ...... ugh. My first 6 hour session wasn't too bad on my back piece. The second session that was 6 hours was brutal. Was at a convention and I guess my spine was extra sensitive that day. Every time he hit me on the spine I would twitch. Not from pain though was just a nerve twitch. The bad part is every time I twitched he would stop... then start again. Ugh

    Very soon I'll be going to get the rest done though. Only 16 hours left. ...yaaaaay
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ink on the back. ...... ugh. My first 6 hour session wasn't too bad on my back piece. The second session that was 6 hours was brutal. Was at a convention and I guess my spine was extra sensitive that day. Every time he hit me on the spine u would twitch. Not from pain though was just a nerve twitch. The bag pay is every time I twitched he would stop... then stay again. Ugh
    None of my back ink really hurt. Of course I don't have anything between my shoulder blades which would prolly be the most sensitive spot. And none of my tats lasted longer than a 4 hour session. My chest took 2 hours first session and 4 hours second session. After 3 hours my endorphins were all used up and I could feel EVERYTHING! That last hour was torture whenever he'd go back to my sternum.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Thanks for the feedback m'brotha! Getting the insight from one of your "stature" is worth way more than anything I could get from a book or website. That goes for all my buds following along and supporting me through this journey! And I know you're a busy fellow, bean... so it's very much appreciated when you take time for lil ol' me. ;-)
    My stature haha. Thanks for the kind words broski. Yeah I'm busy but once I get through all this shyt I'm going through and get settled in my new job ill be back on here a lot more. Just trying to pop in here and there when I have time. You're killing this bud and its only gonna get better my friend
    Independent

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Getting the insight from one of your "stature" is worth way more than anything I could get from a book or website. That goes for all my buds following along and supporting me through this journey!
    I dont give advice or feedback...i just look at your bald beautiful self and say..man i wish i looked as good as him...

    Then i go do pullups in my garage..naked of course
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    I dont give advice or feedback...i just look at your bald beautiful self and say..man i wish i looked as good as him...

    Then i go do pullups in my garage..naked of course
    Mmm... good imagery for the memory banks! Of course actually getting to see some naked pics would help a LOT.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  29. Day 14 - Sunday

    Weight: 189.6 (I've been weighing myself on Monday mornings which is why this may be skewed a bit. Yesterday morning I weighed 193.8 lol)

    The really good stuff is the measurements I took this morning:

    Waist: 35.25
    Chest: 43
    Arms: 15.5
    Forearms: 13.5
    Shoulders: 50
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 26
    Calf: 16.25

    I'm sure it's no surprise to hear that I've never been this big before. Chest had never been much over 41, arms have never been over 15, and shoulders weren't ever this big either. What's nice to see is how much growth I've obtained in my muscular areas in contrast to my fatty areas. Waist and āss tend to be where I store fay the easiest, so it's nice to see I'm not growing too much there. I need to go back through previous logs to see where my measurements actually were at my highest, but this will give me a good basis to judge my future progression by.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Day 14 - Sunday

    Weight: 189.6 (I've been weighing myself on Monday mornings which is why this may be skewed a bit. Yesterday morning I weighed 193.8 lol)

    The really good stuff is the measurements I took this morning:

    Waist: 35.25
    Chest: 43
    Arms: 15.5
    Forearms: 13.5
    Shoulders: 50
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 26
    Calf: 16.25

    I'm sure it's no surprise to hear that I've never been this big before. Chest had never been much over 41, arms have never been over 15, and shoulders weren't ever this big either. What's nice to see is how much growth I've obtained in my muscular areas in contrast to my fatty areas. Waist and āss tend to be where I store fay the easiest, so it's nice to see I'm not growing too much there. I need to go back through previous logs to see where my measurements actually were at my highest, but this will give me a good basis to judge my future progression by.
    Behold the blessings of the dark side!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
  2. Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?
    By verner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 12:59 PM
  3. Thinking of going to the dark side...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 03:07 AM
  4. using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:33 PM
  5. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Log in
Log in