1ifeblood Breaks On Through to the Other Side!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay...so I've been thinking. Come June I should be pretty lean and ready to bulk. Should be 10% bf at the rate I'm going. I'm seriously considering running an 8 week Test P/Tren A 25/100 eod. I've just started researching so things might change but I'm wanting to get some feedback from you guys...GO!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Okay...so I've been thinking. Come June I should be pretty lean and ready to bulk. Should be 10% bf at the rate I'm going. I'm seriously considering running an 8 week Test P/Tren A 25/100 eod. I've just started researching so things might change but I'm wanting to get some feedback from you guys...GO!
I think dosages are fine-i personally dont like short esters but hey- its your asscheeks. I think its easier to controll dosages and blood levels with a frontload and bi weekly injections. That seems to minimize sides for me but again- thats just me. I say give it a shot and see how you like it.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think dosages are fine-i personally dont like short esters but hey- its your asscheeks. I think its easier to controll dosages and blood levels with a frontload and bi weekly injections. That seems to minimize sides for me but again- thats just me. I say give it a shot and see how you like it.
I'm thinking short esters to get it going fast but more importantly to get it out fast if need be. I really don't mind injecting. Rotating between glutes and delts means I only hit one site per week. I'll also be running Caber and HOPEFULLY Exem.

It seems there's a difference in opinion between whether you should pin ed or eod with these esters. Any insight on this?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I'm thinking short esters to get it going fast but more importantly to get it out fast if need be. I really don't mind injecting. Rotating between glutes and delts means I only hit one site per week. I'll also be running Caber and HOPEFULLY Exem.

It seems there's a difference in opinion between whether you should pin ed or eod with these esters. Any insight on this?
Ed is always better-eod isnt bad. I mean your talking about a slight variance in plasma levels witb eod while ed really is almost perfectly consistent. If you use an EO carrier with your short esthers thay helps to minimize fluctuations as well.

I just seem to get less sides from long esters. But yoir thoights on the faster kick in and clearance rates are perfectly validated. Nothing wrong with it.

Def. Go with exemestane hands down-its all i use and i love it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should this be 100/25 not 25/100?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, lower test, higher tren. Test is the base, tren is the desired result(s) producer.
I see, thanks. Blood, you might be wise to add some eq or something if you plan on walking up stairs or breathing during squats. Either way I'd definitely keep up on regular cardio sessions.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been debates as to which should be higher but from what I've seen, sides are significantly lessened when test is dosed just enough to keep natural levels and let tren do it's thing. I've looked at eq as well...definitely something I'm considering.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm running TRT doses of test with the tren...is there even a need to run an ai? I'm pretty much decided on .25 Prami ed before bed for progestin control. It's cheaper, more effective, and you can monitor sides by starting with a low dose and scaling up. Plus people say it helps them sleep when taken at night.

Question: would it be reasonable to start the cycle with a week of just tren (since I'll still have my natty test levels) and add in the test starting week 2? I'd then drop tren after week 8 and run test for an additional week.

Week 1-8 Tren A
Week 2-9 Test P

Thoughts?

Oh...and would HCG be needed for this dose?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
If I'm running TRT doses of test with the tren...is there even a need to run an ai? I'm pretty much decided on .25 Prami ed before bed for progestin control. It's cheaper, more effective, and you can monitor sides by starting with a low dose and scaling up. Plus people say it helps them sleep when taken at night.

Question: would it be reasonable to start the cycle with a week of just tren (since I'll still have my natty test levels) and add in the test starting week 2? I'd then drop tren after week 8 and run test for an additional week.

Week 1-8 Tren A
Week 2-9 Test P

Thoughts?

Oh...and would HCG be needed for this dose?
I would just run a really low dose ai- like 12.5 of stane EOD. The reason being is that theres really no evidence that tren does or doesnt aromatize. I would rather be safe than sorry. Same thing with the hcg. I love it. It keeps the boys wprking right and if yoir planning on a pct it will make it so much easier! 250 ius a day will do the trick.

If your not keen on the AI, it still wouldnt be a bad idea to run a serm or something just to be on the safe side.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run a really low dose ai- like 12.5 of stane EOD. The reason being is that theres really no evidence that tren does or doesnt aromatize. I would rather be safe than sorry. Same thing with the hcg. I love it. It keeps the boys wprking right and if yoir planning on a pct it will make it so much easier! 250 ius a day will do the trick.

If your not keen on the AI, it still wouldnt be a bad idea to run a serm or something just to be on the safe side.
Really...everything I've read makes it sound like there's no chance of aromatization. But yeah, if there's a chance it could then ai for sure. I already have some letro from my last cycle but I may still get exem.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forget the delay on test...just gonna run both together for 8 weeks. I do plan on running HCG while on so an AI will be needed. I've also decided to go with test to tren at 25/50 ed to start and play with the doses.

Still working out PCT. I've read a lot of people going with clomid and avoiding nolva because it allegedly creates sensitive progesterone receptors. I understand not using it while on a 19nor, although I've read that it's a myth, but why not PCT? I really liked Torem for my last cycle's PCT so I would probably go with that again unless there's some reason why I shouldn't. And since I'm running short esters that clear in 3 days, I'm assuming that's when PCT will start.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Forget the delay on test...just gonna run both together for 8 weeks. I do plan on running HCG while on so an AI will be needed. I've also decided to go with test to tren at 25/50 ed to start and play with the doses.

Still working out PCT. I've read a lot of people going with clomid and avoiding nolva because it allegedly creates sensitive progesterone receptors. I understand not using it while on a 19nor, although I've read that it's a myth, but why not PCT? I really liked Torem for my last cycle's PCT so I would probably go with that again unless there's some reason why I shouldn't. And since I'm running short esters that clear in 3 days, I'm assuming that's when PCT will start.
There is alot of stuff put there that would logically argue that theres no chamce of it aromatizing because of its structure. The thing is there are no clinical studies on tren and humans so i dont know how anyone can definiteatively say that it CANT in a million years ever aromatize. I just say its always better to be safe than sorry.

The only reason to not pct is if your on trt pr you blast and cruise.

The important thing os to juat get to know your body and how you react to certain compounds and what gives you the best results.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is alot of stuff put there that would logically argue that theres no chamce of it aromatizing because of its structure. The thing is there are no clinical studies on tren and humans so i dont know how anyone can definiteatively say that it CANT in a million years ever aromatize. I just say its always better to be safe than sorry.

The only reason to not pct is if your on trt pr you blast and cruise.

The important thing os to juat get to know your body and how you react to certain compounds and what gives you the best results.
Oh I fully intend on going with PCT. Just wasn't sure which, if any, would be more effective in recovering from tren.