E-Shred and 11-X stack

csmithcfg

Awards
Current stats:
Weight: 245-250
BF%: 23-25
Goal: cutting/recomp Don't really care about weight but wouldn't mind getting back to 200?
Running the E-Shred at 12mg/3xday for 2wks solo then adding the 11-X 375mg/day dosing 150/75/150.
I'm also using AI Cycle Support 2 scoops 2xday for BP, cholesterol, and maintenance. Planning to PCT with AI Post Cycle, maybe add Nolva/Tamoxifen unless it's overkill?
Thoughts???? Thanks!!!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I personally like that stack I have ran 11 & Epistane many times in the past. I think a lot of guys will tell you that is a low dose of epistane but if your goal is cutting I have done well on 30mg to retain muscle while shredding up.

csmithcfg

Awards
Thanks for the info. My research showed 30-40mg of epistane to be a good dose so figured 36mg would hit the spot. How much would you suggest?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
With a goal of cutting/recomp I would start out there if your not happy bump it up the last few weeks. Its always best to find what the lowest effective dose is for yourself.. I think most guys skip that idea and go right to blasting at what everyone tells them is the best dose. Also if I am reading this correctly your running a 5 week cycle I would bump it to 6 weeks of epistane at least. I run it at 8 weeks but I have blood work done every 6 months at a minimum most of the time more often so I know how my liver is holding up...Liver genetics for the MF win!

csmithcfg

Awards
I have enough epi for 60days and am planning the 11-x for the last 45 days. Ran the same epi cycle 6months ago and gained 14lbs with -3%BF. hoping to knock that BF number down some more with adding the 11-x. What are your thoughts on the PCT? Is the nolva necessary? I've not used it before. Usually just a natty booster and A-HD/Arimadex.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have enough epi for 60days and am planning the 11-x for the last 45 days. Ran the same epi cycle 6months ago and gained 14lbs with -3%BF. hoping to knock that BF number down some more with adding the 11-x. What are your thoughts on the PCT? Is the nolva necessary? I've not used it before. Usually just a natty booster and A-HD/Arimadex.
Unless you are getting blood work a SERM is required, heck even then its probably still optimal to use a SERM like tamoxifen citrate "nolvadex".