PH Cycles of progressive strength? Input appreciated

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
Hey guys,

Finished my first cycle 2 months ago and decided to go for another, stronger cycle. Turned out, I went ape sh*t and bought a bunch of stuff. Here is what I have on hand:

PHs
Halocor (Halodrol clone) 25mg x 60 caps - 2 bottles
Xtreme DMZ (Dymethazine) 16mg x 90 caps - 2 bottles
Epi 2A3A (Epistane) 10mg x 120 caps - 1 bottle
Msten Extreme (Methylstenbolone) 4mg x 120 caps - 1 bottle

On-cycle support
Assault Labs Blockade On Cycle Defense - 1 bottle
IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support - 1 bottle
CEL Cycle Assist - 1bottle
Myogenix Joint and Tissue 240ct - 1 bottle

PCT
PES Erase - 1 bottle
Lecheeck AD-3 PCT - 2 bottles
Vital Labs Post Cycle 3X - 1 bottle
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) 50ml @ 20mg/ml - 2 bottles

Other support supps
Milk Thistle
Opti-Men multis
Fish oil

I've read on a website about PH classes, rated from Class 1 (mild, non-methylated compounds) to Class 4 (strongest, methylated, and very hepatoxic). This article states that once you've hit a stronger compound, you can't cycle a milder compound afterwards, therefore they recommend starting with weaker compounds first and working your way up. What do you guys think of this?

Here is the issue: I want to start a bulking cycle, so I was thinking about going with the DMZ or the Msten first, then in about 4 months cutting down using Halodrol or Epi. The thing is Hdrol is rated as a class 2 compound, Epi as a class 3, and Msten and DMZ as class 4 compounds...

Would you guys just start with Halodrol and recomp instead?

Thanks for the input guys.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Space out your cycles more. Way too close together. Run some tuduca for liver support too. Use your diet to dictate and run dmz for bulking. I like halodrol though, a lot. I've heard guys getting good gains on epi as well. Just because it's harsh on paper won't mean it will be in real life. Maybe on your liver but not gains. That's all you.

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
Thanks for the input Lh. My diet is clean, currently eating maintenance @ 2700kCals, plan to bump to 3500kCals for my bulk. Have you ran Halo for a bulking cycle before? If so, what are your thoughts?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Thanks for the input Lh. My diet is clean, currently eating maintenance @ 2700kCals, plan to bump to 3500kCals for my bulk. Have you ran Halo for a bulking cycle before? If so, what are your thoughts?
For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to decide between msten extreme, powerdrol or predator plexx. Still have to decide, I'm very cut with solid muscle just figuring out which ones better for bulking !!!!

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to decide between msten extreme, powerdrol or predator plexx. Still have to decide, I'm very cut with solid muscle just figuring out which ones better for bulking !!!!
I've read a lot of good reviews on Msten as a bulker, one of the stores I buy my PHs from even rates it #1 bulking prohormone. As a matter of fact, both Predator Plexx and Powerdrol are part of the top 10 list, PP is rated #2 and Powerdrol #3, so all three should be good picks I suppose.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I've read a lot of good reviews on Msten as a bulker, one of the stores I buy my PHs from even rates it #1 bulking prohormone. As a matter of fact, both Predator Plexx and Powerdrol are part of the top 10 list, PP is rated #2 and Powerdrol #3, so all three should be good picks I suppose.
Would I be fine stacking powerdrol with msten ?
And is powerdrol same as superdrol ? Haha

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
Would I be fine stacking powerdrol with msten ?
I wouldn't do it. Both strong & methylated compounds, you are going to kill your liver.

And is powerdrol same as superdrol ? Haha
From what I've read, Powerdrol is an azine, i.e Dymethazine or DMZ, it is therefore a cousin of Superdrol. It is actually two Superdrol molecules bound together, but the effects and mostly the sides are completely different.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what was your first cycle?

most of the time, you can still step back down after doing something like dmz. it depends on where you are. theres a point where youre so big or strong that the weaker compounds dont bring anything to the table. that type of size usually comes from blasting and cruising or years of cycling though

good haul on the hoarding dude. im in a similar situation with a whole bunch of crap lol. i have enough for 2-3 more cycles minus serms. only enough clomid for one more right now lol

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
From what I've read, Powerdrol is an azine, i.e Dymethazine or DMZ, it is therefore a cousin of Superdrol. It is actually two Superdrol molecules bound together, but the effects and mostly the sides are completely different.

I've read that because of the extra glycogen storage, it gives you that swelling /puffy look, like what you get off a 12 week cycle of test e ? Thoughts ?

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
what was your first cycle?
Real mild PHs, 1-Androsterone & 4-AD stacked for 30 days. I've written a thread about the cycle in the cycle info forum if you want my thoughts. ;)

good haul on the hoarding dude. im in a similar situation with a whole bunch of crap lol. i have enough for 2-3 more cycles minus serms. only enough clomid for one more right now lol
Lol yeah go big or go home, right? I'm in Canada, so shipping and duties here are a b*tch, rather buy a bunch and save on those fees!
Thanks for the input, I'll keep reading but I'll probably start with the DMZ thanks to your advice. Ever run DMZ before? If so, did you like it and how were the sides?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Real mild PHs, 1-Androsterone & 4-AD stacked for 30 days. I've written a thread about the cycle in the cycle info forum if you want my thoughts. ;)

Lol yeah go big or go home, right? I'm in Canada, so shipping and duties here are a b*tch, rather buy a bunch and save on those fees!
Thanks for the input, I'll keep reading but I'll probably start with the DMZ thanks to your advice. Ever run DMZ before? If so, did you like it and how were the sides?
no not dmz. ive done epi and halo though. halo gave me some badass gains in strength. epistane = my favorite though because i used it on a cut and still made some knarly strength gains.

it wont hurt to just save the stuff if you wanna gradually work your way up. jumping from nonmethyl to dimethyl isnt really the best idea

just to put it in perspective. i have 2 bottles of sd and 2 bottles of m1a that i dont plan to use for at least 2 years. i just got them on sale and knew they would be good for awhile lol. i dont see the point in jumping to somethingn like those when epistane and hdrol are still rockin my world

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
it wont hurt to just save the stuff if you wanna gradually work your way up. jumping from nonmethyl to dimethyl isnt really the best idea

just to put it in perspective. i have 2 bottles of sd and 2 bottles of m1a that i dont plan to use for at least 2 years. i just got them on sale and knew they would be good for awhile lol. i dont see the point in jumping to somethingn like those when epistane and hdrol are still rockin my world
Good point. I DID buy the DMZ and Msten for later cycles, i.e in 2 years or so, so I might want to stick to the original plan (Halo, DMZ, Epi, DMZ+Halo, Msten - in that order)... On my bottle of DMZ they actually recommend to stack it with Halo so that might be a kickass cycle.

I've read so many rave reviews about Halo though, I'm excited to try it out. How long was your run and at what dosage? Cut, recomp or bulk?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Space out your cycles more. Way too close together. Run some tuduca for liver support too. Use your diet to dictate and run dmz for bulking. I like halodrol though, a lot. I've heard guys getting good gains on epi as well. Just because it's harsh on paper won't mean it will be in real life. Maybe on your liver but not gains. That's all you.
4 months is to close?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Good point. I DID buy the DMZ and Msten for later cycles, i.e in 2 years or so, so I might want to stick to the original plan (Halo, DMZ, Epi, DMZ+Halo, Msten - in that order)... On my bottle of DMZ they actually recommend to stack it with Halo so that might be a kickass cycle.

I've read so many rave reviews about Halo though, I'm excited to try it out. How long was your run and at what dosage? Cut, recomp or bulk?
i did 6 weeks on hdrol as a bulk. 50/75/75/75/100/100. first 3 weeks were kinda normal. after that though, its like everything felt lighter. i ended up gaining 17lbs, 11 after pct. ate 4k cals a day. got sick then injured during pct too, horrible way to end lol. moral of story, dont do nortons phat on cycle. injury risk is too high when you start getting cocky sith the strength gains

worst sides i got were back pumps. no lethargy or libido shutdown. no testicular atrophy.

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
i did 6 weeks on hdrol as a bulk. 50/75/75/75/100/100. first 3 weeks were kinda normal. after that though, its like everything felt lighter. i ended up gaining 17lbs, 11 after pct. ate 4k cals a day. got sick then injured during pct too, horrible way to end lol. moral of story, dont do nortons phat on cycle. injury risk is too high when you start getting cocky sith the strength gains

worst sides i got were back pumps. no lethargy or libido shutdown. no testicular atrophy.
I'll use your experience on this and watch out for the injury ;)
I think I'm set on the hdrol cycle, 50/50/75/75/100/100 (i have 120 caps so second week is gonna have to be @50). Last two questions for you, what was your PCT? And did you preload cycle support at all? Thanks for the input man.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'll use your experience on this and watch out for the injury ;)
I think I'm set on the hdrol cycle, 50/50/75/75/100/100 (i have 120 caps so second week is gonna have to be @50). Last two questions for you, what was your PCT? And did you preload cycle support at all? Thanks for the input man.
i used nolva on that cycle 20/20/10/10 with erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 and aisports pct assist. i preloaded only hawthorne berry for 2 weeks at about 1.5g/day to save a few bucks, but did aisports cycle assist for the entire cycle.

i gradualy worked my dose with the hawthorne berry over 2 weeks to get over the blood pressure spikes. 1.5g is way more than any cycle assist product will give lol

and i switched to clomid probly forever after this cycle. just seemed to work better for me when i did epistane. if you choose to go with clomid, go 50/50/25/25

mustang88

Awards
I'm doing the same except hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75. With cel cycle assist on cycle and loaded before for 10 days. My plan is pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g a day
Dynamic solutions after cycle 2@bedtime

Would I benefit more to add erase pro to this pct along with the others?

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
Nova + DAA seems sufficient for a Hdrol cycle IMO.