Superdrol and stanodrol log

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I've been talking about this over in the anabolic section for about a month now. Thanks to everyone that helped me get this set up, I'm ready to get started. So here is my first log, if there is any info I miss that could be helpful let me know and I'll get it in here.

Stats

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 193
Body fat: 13%

Other

I have been lifting for at least 15 years, finally started figuring things out over the last 7 or so.
I've ran 2 other superdrol cycles, 1 hemadrol, 2 epi, and 1 methyl 1p over the last 5 years. I've added 50 pounds to my lanky frame over the last 7 or so years and hope to add another 40 ish in the future.

Cycle

LGI Damage control: pre/during/pct
Superdrol: 10/10/10/10/10/10
Stanodrol:
800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
Pre workout: may add a little Dr.Jekyll (I workout at 4am, we will see if I need any)
During workout: Amino 1 mixed with Size on
Other supports: muti vitamin, fish oil, extra Hawthorne and cq10, glutamine.
On hand: P5P, Dopadex, Erase, Taurine

PCT

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
VPX Vitrix: 6/6/6/6
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1

Food

I will be shooting for 3600 calories.
Carbs: 585 grams
Protein: 315 grams
Fat: 140
Chicken, fish, lean steak, wheat bread, wheat pastas, brown rice, sweet potatoes, fruits, veggies, nuts.
I plan on eating all the time. Haha!

Goals

I want to bulk as much as possible. I'm interested to see how much I will really be able to add with the superdrol only at 10/day. I should be able to keep a lot of the gains easier though... Hopefully.

Workout

I will be on a 4 day split as follows:
Monday - quads and biceps
Tuesday- chest and calves
Wednesday - cardio
Thursday- hamstrings and back
Friday - shoulders, traps, and triceps
* abs most days

Well, there it is. I will update whenever possible, I will start my fist dose this weekend so I'll post an update the beginning of next week.

Please feel free to throw out any advice.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hit some legs and biceps this morning. Dosed 2 stano and 1 super. Felt super tired but ended up with a pretty good pump, I doubt added strength will really kick in till 2nd or 3rd week.

FederalLE

FederalLE

Awards
Keep at it man. Im very interested to see how this turns out. Ive ran SD before and stocked up on some before the ban so Im looking on a stack to use it with and Ive been leaning towards Stano. Good Luck!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Chest and calves this morning. Felt ok, slept like cuss again last night. I think it's just the hot weather making me too swassy to sleep good. Strength felt pretty good though and got a good pump. My food intake was great yesterday, I was hungry all day long. I got stuck in a meeting this morning and ran out of healthy snacks, so I am currently starving. All in all feeling good and libido is up, which is a little different than other superdrol cycles.

johnny75

Awards
Subbed in!

Kill it bro!
I love how Stano makes me feel!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Had a late night last night and 3:30 am seemed a bit too early this morning for my cardio. I'm going to see about fitting it in after work today. Still feeling pretty good. I am noticing a little more vascular in my arms but would assume it's due to the extra sweating from the 100 + degree temps. Today is day five of the pill popping, I'm expecting to notice more benefit from the superdrol tomorrow morning, it usual kicks in within the first week for me. Appetite is still up and I am going to begin adding in some carb powder to my protein shakes.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Really good workout today. Hams and back. Added weight to every lift, really noticed some added strength. I was sweating like crazy and possibly a slightly higher heart rate. I need to be better about getting my cardio in, I'm sure that would help the heart rate and blood pressure. Feeling really good for the first week, noticing that my muscles are already feeling harder and look a bit fuller. Shoulders, traps, and triceps tomorrow. So far loving it!

johnny75

Awards
Had a late night last night and 3:30 am seemed a bit too early this morning for my cardio. I'm going to see about fitting it in after work today. Still feeling pretty good. I am noticing a little more vascular in my arms but would assume it's due to the extra sweating from the 100 + degree temps. Today is day five of the pill popping, I'm expecting to notice more benefit from the superdrol tomorrow morning, it usual kicks in within the first week for me. Appetite is still up and I am going to begin adding in some carb powder to my protein shakes.
Yup, its been over 100 degrees here in central Cali the whole week! Keep up the workout Log!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Buy Ment or Trest and stack it. They make an insane test base like addition. Then just get some TUDCA to run for support.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in MENT but worried about estrogen conversion. Should that even be a concern? I haven't dug into it too much. I have some TUDCA in the damage control but I am thinking about picking some more up to add in, the damage control only has 200mg in it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've been interested in MENT but worried about estrogen conversion. Should that even be a concern? I haven't dug into it too much. I have some TUDCA in the damage control but I am thinking about picking some more up to add in, the damage control only has 200mg in it.
It's not too bad the AI properties of SD should keep it in check but you could get Aromasin to run with it I suppose.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout

Shoulders, traps, triceps

Hammer machine shoulder press (weight each side) 55x12, 70x10, 90x8, 115x6
Shoulder width upright row 95x12, 105x10, 115x8,135x6
Prone reverse dumbbell raise 20'sX12, 25'sX12
Dumbbell front raises25'sX12, 40'sX10
Lateral dumbbell raises 20'sX12, 30'sX8
Skull crushers 35's on ez bar 3 sets of 10
Weighted dips with a 45- 3 sets of 8
Reverse grip press downs 110x12, 130x10, 150x8, 70x20
Trap bar shrugs 225- 12,10,8
Abs

Felt ridiculous this morning! Extra strength was there and my pump was extremely intense. Most those numbers are probably still child's weight compared to most of you guys but figured I'd post them to track some progress. I also weighed in for the first time since last Friday. Up 3 pounds so far and I feel harder and leaner already. I'm gonna go eat.... See ya!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Superdrol has AI properties now?
It is used against metastatic breast cancer. Very anti-estrogenic. Guys use Masteron along with aromatizable steroids to keep estrogen in check. Superdrol is methylated Masteron

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
No gym time today. I've got to move some stuff into our new house, so at least ill be able to lift something. Still feeling great, I can't wait to see how things go once the stano really kicks in. My big challenge will be food, I struggle on the weekends cause I don't really have a schedule like I do at work.

carbus

Awards
It is used against metastatic breast cancer. Very anti-estrogenic. Guys use Masteron along with aromatizable steroids to keep estrogen in check. Superdrol is methylated Masteron
Sd does not act like masteron at all, the methylation changes the mode of operation for the steroid. Sd has negative effects on estrogen and prolactin on cycle and post cycle. I know what youre sayin with masteron, but despite the misleading nickname of methylmasteron cuz of its chem structure but it doesnt have a.i properties

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sd does not act like masteron at all, the methylation changes the mode of operation for the steroid. Sd has negative effects on estrogen and prolactin on cycle and post cycle. I know what youre sayin with masteron, but despite the misleading nickname of methylmasteron cuz of its chem structure but it doesnt have a.i properties
SD crushes estrogen for me every time. If I don't run something wet with it my joints start to hurt and they do even then sometimes. It suppresses estrogen and hence the rebound PCT. Delayed rebound even months later. Forget bro science and stick with experience. I stack Mentabolan with SD and have no estrogen conversion.

carbus

Awards
Talkin about bro science, you have bloods done? Whered did you get that explanation for sd's infamous rebound post cycle? And sd's ability to bind to specific receptors elsewhere in the body can make it a very wet gainer. Talkin from experience w.o being able to explain the hows and whys is the definition of broscience. Try not to take these statements as personal attacks, were all here for the same reason.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's wet from intracellular water retention. As in in the muscles not wet from conversion. Yes prolactin maybe. That can cause water retention.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Talkin about bro science, you have bloods done? Whered did you get that explanation for sd's infamous rebound post cycle? And sd's ability to bind to specific receptors elsewhere in the body can make it a very wet gainer. Talkin from experience w.o being able to explain the hows and whys is the definition of broscience. Try not to take these statements as personal attacks, were all here for the same reason.
The explanation was from my own experience with rebound estrogen and from a lot of reading. Bro science is also parroting and NOT learning from experience. You can never give ideas and advice if you haven't tried it

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Quads and biceps today

Break point squats- .... Let's just say sh*t weight but full range of motion and sweating a lot - 6 sets
Hack squat 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 4 sets of 12

Straight bar curls 12,10,8,6
Seated alternate bicep curl 3 sets of 10, 1 set negatives to failure
Alternate hammer curls 3 sets of 10
Abs

Felt great pumps today, almost uncomfortable. My back was sore from moving this weekend so I went a little lighter and focused on doing full range of motion on my leg lifts.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Chest and calves this morning

Incline dumbbell press 12,10,8,6 - only got 85's for my 6 rep set, no improvement from last week
Weighted chest dips 4 sets of 10 with a 45 hanging
Pulley cross overs 2 sets high 2 sets low 15 reps each set
Flat bench dumbbell flies12,10,8,12- 35's,40's,45's,35's

3 sets seated calf raises 15 reps
3 sets standing calf raises 12 reps

Abs throughout

Felt sh*ty this morning. Can't sleep very good, I am continually super hot and sweaty all the time. Things should get better this week now that all the holiday run around is over. I am increasing my carbs and protein slightly this week. All in all it's just week 2 and still feeling positive about the stack.

johnny75

Awards
Keep working hard on this cycle.
Lethargy can be a real pain in the ass! If you should start having back pumps at 5 g of Taurine to your cycle!
Hit the gym hard!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply bro, it was getting kinda lonely in here lol. I'm giving it hell, I stopped by and picked up some more food this morning. So far eating helps the lethargy a lot. Still eating clean and noticing better definition in most areas. I'm adding in another 200 mgs of stano next week, I'm exited to see how I feel at the 1000 mark.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Finally got some sleep last night! Got up and got my cardio in. 20 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike. Hit some abs after. Feeling pretty good today so far, my food intake was on point yesterday and off to another good start this morning. I have noticed I'm getting quite a bit of acid reflux lately. I get it off and on normally but it has been more frequent over the last week. Antacids seem to be helping but it's a pain!

johnny75

Awards
Thanks for the reply bro, it was getting kinda lonely in here lol. I'm giving it hell, I stopped by and picked up some more food this morning. So far eating helps the lethargy a lot. Still eating clean and noticing better definition in most areas. I'm adding in another 200 mgs of stano next week, I'm exited to see how I feel at the 1000 mark.
I think keeping the Stano split at 600 preworkout & 400 in the afternoon would help with the lethargy.
Eating clean I believe is really necessary more in PCT than on cycle, but that's just my opinion.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Hoping to give this cycle a try after seeing if stano shows any positive effects.....Keep it up ccp, All eyes on you!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I think keeping the Stano split at 600 preworkout & 400 in the afternoon would help with the lethargy.
Eating clean I believe is really necessary more in PCT than on cycle, but that's just my opinion.
I am taking 400 morning and 400 afternoon right now, I will start 600 morning 400 afternoon this Saturday. I'm excited to see how the gym aggression is at that dose!

johnny75

Awards
Start stocking up! Lol!!
Yup! I have 4 bottles of LGI Stano & 3 bottles of LGI SD-10! I stocked up on SD before the ban!

Hey ccp, what brand of Stano / SD ya running?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I did shoulders, triceps and traps today. My routine and weights were pretty comparable to last weeks. I did however improve on my hammer machine shoulder presses, I got 135 lbs on each side for my six rep set. My muscles seem a lot harder and starting to look a bit fuller. So far I am pleased at how things are going. It has taken a little longer to feel some of the effects vs a 20mg superdrol 4 weeker but that is kinda the point anyway. I will weigh in again tomorrow morning, I have been eating a ton so I'm hoping it goes well.

johnny75

Awards
I did shoulders, triceps and traps today. My routine and weights were pretty comparable to last weeks. I did however improve on my hammer machine shoulder presses, I got 135 lbs on each side for my six rep set. My muscles seem a lot harder and starting to look a bit fuller. So far I am pleased at how things are going. It has taken a little longer to feel some of the effects vs a 20mg superdrol 4 weeker but that is kinda the point anyway. I will weigh in again tomorrow morning, I have been eating a ton so I'm hoping it goes well.
You still keeping calories at 3600? Did you increase your carb intake?
Any headaches or sides yet?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I've kept my cals about the same, only thing different so far is that I have added in a quarter more of a scoop of protein and a 1/4 cup of carb powder to each shake. After I see what I weigh in at this week and I will adjust from there. As far as sides go, I had a few headaches the first week but added some more hawthorn and cq10 and they have subsided. The more noticeable side is a thermogenic like effect. I have been sweating a lot, even in my air conditioned house I am hot and sweaty from head to toe.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Well I slept through my alarm today. It seems that 3 am tends to get earlier each day of the week. I'm hoping to get out of work about an hour early so I can still fit it in today. Planning on hamstrings and back.

johnny75

Awards
Well I slept through my alarm today. It seems that 3 am tends to get earlier each day of the week. I'm hoping to get out of work about an hour early so I can still fit it in today. Planning on hamstrings and back.

Have you jumped on the scale to check your weight lately?
So far dosing the SD @ 10, does it make you less carb hungry?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I weighed last Friday (the end of the first week) and I was up 3lbs. I will check again today and see where I'm at. I've been hungry period.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Just weighed in 199.5. Up another 3.5 lbs. 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks so far. Off to workout!

johnny75

Awards
Just weighed in 199.5. Up another 3.5 lbs. 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks so far. Off to workout!
Dang! That's some poundage for only 10mg of SD!
Keep eating & killing it in the gym bro!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I was shocked too! I'm going to adjust up to 3690 cals, that should help solidify what I've gained and hopefully help get me up to 205. We will see, I will check body fat at the end of week 4 and see how it looks. I'm really pushing hard at the gym too and I'm noticing some strength increases.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
By the way hamstrings and back

Romain dead lift warmup,12,10,8,6 started feeling some back pumps for the first time but still felt good and decent weight- at least for me
6 sets of 12 - hamstring curls

V bar grip pull downs 12,10,8 ,6 I got more weight on this lift than I have for a long time
Reverse grip pull downs 12,10,8,6 again a lot more weight
Straight arm press downs lighter weight 3 sets 15 reps
Wide grip bent over rows only 2 sets of 8
3 sets back extensions and obliques
Abs

Pretty good workout feeling great! I'll do some swimming for some light cardio and stretching tomorrow while I spend some time with the family. Rest on Sunday and back to the gym on Monday. Oh ya, I will be up to 1000 mg stano starting tomorrow.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking pretty good in here!

Reactions: ccp
ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Today was quads an biceps

I did break point squats again 6 sets - these have been really helping my form and I feel sore throughout my whole quad. I think I will stick with them for a few weeks and see if I can improve.
Hack squats 3 sets if 10
Leg extensions 4 sets - 10 reps then drop to 50% 10 more reps each set

Straight bar curls - 12,10,8,6
Seated alternate curls 3 sets 10
Hammer curls - 12,10,8,6

Abs

Had insane pumps this morning, I don't think I've ever felt my quads fill up like they did this morning! Still no sides to speak of, no headaches, no acne, very minimal shut down if any, libido is still up, things are going swimmingly! This is the beginning of week three and normally when I'm on 20 mgs I start feeling like cuss about now. I upped my calories again like I said I would, going to push hard and see if I can keep the 3 lbs per week trend going! Haha!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Chest and calves today

Incline dumbbell press- 2 warmup sets, 12,10,8,6 I got 90 lb dumbbells for my last set, my best for a long time
Decline dumbbell press- 3 sets of 12
3 sets high pulley fly
3 sets low pulley fly
2 sets of 10 pec dec
2 sets of 15 pec dec

4 sets of 15 seated calf raises

Abs

I had a painful tight pump today. It felt great! Strength is up on all lifts and I noticed a better mind muscle connection and focus today.

johnny75

Awards
I would suggest you increase the calf reps & sets. Your doing plenty of chest exercises, but hardly any calf?

Maybe:
seated calf raises 5 sets by 25-30
standing calf raises 5 sets 20-25

Its just a suggestion bro.

Reactions: ccp
ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I usually try to get in 5 or 6 sets of standing and seated but I got to the gym 30 minutes late and ran out if time. I think I will do some more tomorrow after cardio.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hams and back

Trap bar deadlifts - warm up, 135X12, 185X10, 225X8, 255X6
Romans - 4 sets of 12@135
Leg curl- 4 sets of 12@110
V grip pull downs-3 sets of 10 - 130,140,150
Chest supported t bar row - 3 sets of 12
Seated calf raises 4 sets of 20
Underhand grip pull downs 3 sets of 10

I felt horrible yesterday, I was completely exhausted and had an irritating pain at the top of my stomach that had me a bit concerned. I added some more support sups and ordered some more TUDCA just in case. So no workout yesterday.

Today, so far, has been better. Felt good at the gym, strength was good, pump was great and sweat was drippin. I am noticing some lethargy issues, mainly when I attempt to get up in the morning but not to bad throughout the day. I will be weighing in again tomorrow, I'm not expecting anything too exciting this week, my food intake has been a struggle.

johnny75

Awards
Hams and back

Trap bar deadlifts - warm up, 135X12, 185X10, 225X8, 255X6
Romans - 4 sets of 12@135
Leg curl- 4 sets of 12@110
V grip pull downs-3 sets of 10 - 130,140,150
Chest supported t bar row - 3 sets of 12
Seated calf raises 4 sets of 20
Underhand grip pull downs 3 sets of 10

I felt horrible yesterday, I was completely exhausted and had an irritating pain at the top of my stomach that had me a bit concerned. I added some more support sups and ordered some more TUDCA just in case. So no workout yesterday.

Today, so far, has been better. Felt good at the gym, strength was good, pump was great and sweat was drippin. I am noticing some lethargy issues, mainly when I attempt to get up in the morning but not to bad throughout the day. I will be weighing in again tomorrow, I'm not expecting anything too exciting this week, my food intake has been a struggle.
Hang in there bro & keep feeding!
How is your recovery from your workouts?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Recovery is getting better, I'm sore for about a day then good to go. I've increased weight, sets and reps on all lifts too. I think my biggest problem is that I've only been getting 5 hours of sleep each night this week. I usually get between 6 and 7. I'll focus on this a little more and see if it helps.