Superdrol and stanodrol log

johnny75

Awards
Recovery is getting better, I'm sore for about a day then good to go. I've increased weight, sets and reps on all lifts too. I think my biggest problem is that I've only been getting 5 hours of sleep each night this week. I usually get between 6 and 7. I'll focus on this a little more and see if it helps.
Have you tried taking melatonin before you go to bed?
10 mg of Melatonin (100 pills) is $10 at walmart

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I have taken it with ZMA in the past, knocks me the cuss out! I might try it again if I can start getting to bed a little earlier.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
No post from this mornings workout, I should have stayed in bed. Felt weak, tired and didn't feel like I accomplished anything. Also down 1.5 lbs this week sitting at 198. This weak has been pretty rough, I hope I get some rest this weekend and have some progress next week.

johnny75

Awards
No post from this mornings workout, I should have stayed in bed. Felt weak, tired and didn't feel like I accomplished anything. Also down 1.5 lbs this week sitting at 198. This weak has been pretty rough, I hope I get some rest this weekend and have some progress next week.
Is the Stano not helping with the lethargy?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I think it's helping, my schedule has just been really crappy this week. I am definitely noticing some good things from it, my strength is up, my muscles are a lot harder, I'm noticing more definition and my libido has been great. Hell it's only been 3 weeks, I've got some time to go, next week will be better.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats ur Stano dose at right now?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
600 with my SD in the morning pre workout. 400 late afternoon.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I got a lot of rest this weekend! Felt a lot better this morning.

Worked quads and biceps

Front squats- 2 warmup sets, 3 sets of 10
Dumbbell split squats- 3 sets of 10 each leg
Leg press with lower foot placement- 2 sets of 20
Deadman quad raises 3 sets of 10
One leg isolation quarter squat 1 set of 10 each side
One leg isolation quad squat 1 set of 10 each side

Ez bar curl 3 sets of 10
One arm preacher curl 3 sets of 10
Hammer curl 2 sets of 10
Pulley double bi curl 2 sets of 15
Abs

Got some great isolation on my quads today, I could see them swell up on each rep during my leg presses. I feel like I'm seeing some good changes in body composition but that could just be my arrogance. Ha! I've had a few people comment that I'm looking bigger but my wife made sure to point out that my legs still suck. Kinda rude but I got a great leg workout today because of it! My extra TUDCA was supposed to deliver on Saturday but never showed up. So I'm gonna get pissy today with someone.

johnny75

Awards
I got a lot of rest this weekend! Felt a lot better this morning.

Worked quads and biceps

Front squats- 2 warmup sets, 3 sets of 10
Dumbbell split squats- 3 sets of 10 each leg
Leg press with lower foot placement- 2 sets of 20
Deadman quad raises 3 sets of 10
One leg isolation quarter squat 1 set of 10 each side
One leg isolation quad squat 1 set of 10 each side

Ez bar curl 3 sets of 10
One arm preacher curl 3 sets of 10
Hammer curl 2 sets of 10
Pulley double bi curl 2 sets of 15
Abs

Got some great isolation on my quads today, I could see them swell up on each rep during my leg presses. I feel like I'm seeing some good changes in body composition but that could just be my arrogance. Ha! I've had a few people comment that I'm looking bigger but my wife made sure to point out that my legs still suck. Kinda rude but I got a great leg workout today because of it! My extra TUDCA was supposed to deliver on Saturday but never showed up. So I'm gonna get pissy today with someone.
How is your appetite?
Are you still maintaining your macros? or did you adjust them?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Last week appetite was down a bit. I think it was due to the weird stomach pains. It has been up quite a bit today. I did up calories a bit, I'm at 3690 right now.

My extra TUDCA showed up today so I am going to add 500 more on top of my damage control.

I shooting to break 200lbs this week. I'm still sitting at 198. So that's still 5 pounds up from starting weight.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today. I woke up a little late and ended up cutting down any rest time quit a bit. Got a great pump and my strength keeps getting better.

Worked chest and calves

I started with calves since I tend to always run out of time
Seated calf raises - 5 sets of 20
Standing calf raises - 2 sets of 12 and 3 sets of 20
Dumbbell incline press - 2 warm up sets, 12,12,5,8,12 - I got 95's for my 5 rep set
Decline dumbbell- 3 sets of 12
Pec deck- 3 sets of 10
2 sets high pulley fly
2 sets low pulley fly

I am feeling really good so far this week. Noticing some better energy throughout the day, could be the stano or just better/more sleep. I really like how I feel and I think my gains are going to be a lot easier to keep on this cycle.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot to update on for the last couple days. Missed my cardio yesterday and worked shoulders, traps, tris today. Still feeling more and more strength, good libido, no sides! I think I'm noticing more of a recomp effect now that the stano is fully on board. I'm still holding on to about 4-6 pounds and I'm looking leaner and have better definition. I still hope I can break through 200 lbs and hold above that by the end. My food intake is still good however I've had a few crazy weeks at work so I eat what I can when I can. All for now.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hams and back today

Had a good workout but felt sickly at the end. My recovery has been up and I have noticed my intensity at the gym keeps going up. Weighed in again. Holding steady at 198, that's a 5 pound gain so far.

johnny75

Awards
Hams and back today

Had a good workout but felt sickly at the end. My recovery has been up and I have noticed my intensity at the gym keeps going up. Weighed in again. Holding steady at 198, that's a 5 pound gain so far.
I think its time you upped your calorie intake 250-500 calories per day this week!
To reach your goal of 200 lbs., you need to feed the muscle more!
That's an extra 1/2" cup of brown rice, 6-8 oz. of chicken, & 12-18 raw almonds a day!
But that's just my opinion.
Keep it up dude, your almost there!

Reactions: ccp
FederalLE

FederalLE

Awards
Howre your pumps feeling man? I had horrible shoulder pumps my last cycle of SD. Taurine helped a little, but I think I should've supplemented a higher dose of it. Start maxing out that barbell shrug man! Your traps can take it. Load that bar up with as much as you can handle. Then finish that off with some db shrugs. Your traps should really respond well from this cycle.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Pumps haven't been too bad, I only really notice them on my back day. I've never really had that side effect though on any of my cycles.

johnny75

Awards
Pumps haven't been too bad, I only really notice them on my back day. I've never really had that side effect though on any of my cycles.
Are ya still alive bro? How are the workouts? Have ya gained any more lbs.??
I feel the lower back pumps while doing cardio (jogging / walking @ incline).

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I'm still kickin! I've had a stomach flu or something, I have been having a hard time keeping much in my system. I have been trying to still eat a lot but its not hanging around for long.

johnny75

Awards
Haha, I'm still kickin! I've had a stomach flu or something, I have been having a hard time keeping much in my system. I have been trying to still eat a lot but its not hanging around for long.
Ya kicked that flu bug yet?
Hows your cycle going?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling a lot better. I did end up dropping my superdrol at the end of last week though, it was really aggravating my guts by the end of the week. So, I figured I would go ahead and up my stano as planned but 1 week early and see how things go. I haven't weighed in since last week so hopefully I didn't go too far backwards. I got back in the gym this morning and felt really good. I did arms and legs. I am trying out a new leg routine, it is 2 days a week and it is designed to work up to an 8 minute squat in 8 weeks. Today was the first time, 2 minute straight squatting then 2 sets 30 rep leg extensions then 3 sets 8 rep leg curls with 12 second contraction hold. It might not sound like a ton but holy cuss that 2 minutes seemed to last forever, I can't imagine what the 8 minute will be like!

Sorry to disappear last week, I'm back and I'll be posting regularly again.

johnny75

Awards
I'm feeling a lot better. I did end up dropping my superdrol at the end of last week though, it was really aggravating my guts by the end of the week. So, I figured I would go ahead and up my stano as planned but 1 week early and see how things go. I haven't weighed in since last week so hopefully I didn't go too far backwards. I got back in the gym this morning and felt really good. I did arms and legs. I am trying out a new leg routine, it is 2 days a week and it is designed to work up to an 8 minute squat in 8 weeks. Today was the first time, 2 minute straight squatting then 2 sets 30 rep leg extensions then 3 sets 8 rep leg curls with 12 second contraction hold. It might not sound like a ton but holy cuss that 2 minutes seemed to last forever, I can't imagine what the 8 minute will be like!

Sorry to disappear last week, I'm back and I'll be posting regularly again.
That squat routine sounds like a killer! Good luck walking the next day!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Did chest and calves this morning.

I changed my rep range up this week and I'm super setting every lift. I figured since I have just the stano in my system I might as well get some really hard muscle and add some definition.

On chest I did incline, flat flys, flat press, decline close chest press, and upper and lower pulley flys. 3 sets of 15 reps and added weight to each set each lift. 20 reps on pulley flys

Calves I did 10 sets of 5 standing raises (heavy)
And 10 sets of 15 seated raises

Abs

Feeling a lot better and great stamina throughout the workout. Great pump still and a nice tight feeling. Energy has been good and I have been having some crazy dreams. I've been super aggressive in my dreams, kicking ass all night! Lol!

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs and shoulders

Did 2 warm up sets on leg press then my working set for 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It was hell!!
2 sets of 30 leg extensions and 3 sets of 8 leg curl with 10 second hold at the contraction.

Shoulder press
Front raises
Face pulls
Rear delt extension
Rear delt fly
Behind the back shrugs
Lateral raises

Noticing that everything is feeling a lot tighter. I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow and see where I'm at.

johnny75

Awards
Today was legs and shoulders

Did 2 warm up sets on leg press then my working set for 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It was hell!!
2 sets of 30 leg extensions and 3 sets of 8 leg curl with 10 second hold at the contraction.

Shoulder press
Front raises
Face pulls
Rear delt extension
Rear delt fly
Behind the back shrugs
Lateral raises

Noticing that everything is feeling a lot tighter. I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow and see where I'm at.
How are your guts feeling? How long you going to run the Stano solo? At what dosage?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
My guts are doing a lot better. I'm starting to wonder if the superdrol had anything to do with it, it was pretty painful. I've been on 1200 mgs of the stano this week and was thinking of at least staying on that same dose for 1 more week.

I weighed in again this morning at 198. I was pretty surprised, I thought I lost a lot last week with the stomach issues. So that puts me 5 pounds heavier than my start date. Not to bad, not great but I do notice a lot of changes in how I look. I'll start PCT after next week if I stay with the stano. No more plans for another cycle till about December.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
So, sorry for not posting last week. I ended up getting staph infection in my hand and arm from an f'n mosquito bite! I've been out of the gym for the last four days. I ended up starting my pct and I'm feeling pretty good now that the antibiotics have kicked in. I'll be back on the gym Monday morning.

Skipper999

Awards
That infection gone?. That's crazy!
How's it going post pct?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Ya got rid of the infection, pretty crazy stuff. PCT has been good, I just finished off the last dose of pills today actually. I only ended up keeping about 5 pounds though, not sure if that had to do with the infection or what, the prescription I was on messed up my guts a bit. I felt like my test bounced back super quick this time around, not sure what to equate that with but I plan on using the same sups and set up for all my future cycles now! Planning on staying off for about 2 months now, might try out some Anabeta and another test booster. Thinking of planing out an epi and trenavar stack at the end of November. Any thoughts?